Berean Bible Society

Berean Bible Society

Postby AtHisFeet on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:06 am

Another great resource for Bible study is the Berean Bible Society's website at http:www.bereanbiblesociety.org where you'll find lots of articles, studies, videos and books. They also have a monthly publication,The Berean Searchlight, that you can either have mailed to you for free, or you can read it online.

I've purchased some of their books for study, the most recent being Things that Differ: The Fundamentals of Dispensationalism by Corneillius R. Stam. One of the things that I really enjoy about this book is that at the end of each chapter there are about 20 questions on the topics presented from the scriptures and they have helped me grasp what it is that's been presented in each chapter. I don't mean to sound like I'm advertising, but this book is so good that I've purchased several to give out to my friends and pastor. It's currently half price ($5.00) through the end of this month.
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Tim. 2:15 )
AtHisFeet

Return to Bible Study Resources