New Prophecy News Website/Blog/Prophecy Learning Resources

New Prophecy News Website/Blog/Prophecy Learning Resources

Postby eschologizer on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:35 am

I have been launching a lot of new stuff lately. I apologize for placing all these new announcements here. I plan for this to be one of the last so I don't take up room on the message board anymore. But I have launched a new website. I am placing it here so people find out about it and hopefully the stuff I write may be of assistance to someone. (I don't want to right a long post and not have anyone viewing it at all if you know what i mean. I just want people to know its there and if they want to they can use it.)

So here is the new website. I plan to consolidate all of the prophecy promotional stuff here.

http://sites.google.com/site/warrior144sprophecywatch/

It is:

-ENPI 7-year covenant explaining and distribution materials
-prophecy news/blog
-prophecy Bible learning resources
-FAQ on the ENPI and 70th week

It is still under construction and I will have to see how it evolves and what part of the website becomes the most used (i.e. my "niche" if you will).
"for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10

http://www.euprophecynews.com/
eschologizer

Re: New Prophecy News Website/Blog/Prophecy Learning Resources

Postby bluejay on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Thank you, so this is a website that you have developed? I will book mark it. I will get on it and keep up with what you have.
Seems like things are moving so fast here lately. This thing with the Climate Treaty in December really seems as we are going through a drastic change. I warned some relatives that are Obama lovers. They just can't believe he will every let it happened. I didn't feel so comfortable being in the same room with them all. For they just think everything is going to be honky dory fine. It just bothers me for they won't see the danger we are in. But all you can do is warn people and pray they see the truth.
God Bless! :a2:
bluejay

Re: New Prophecy News Website/Blog/Prophecy Learning Resources

Postby Wickus on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Great site eschologizer. Count me in on a frequent visit. Keep it up! :grin:
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Return to Bible Study Resources