2 bible studies by Paul Washer

2 bible studies by Paul Washer

Postby Phyllis on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:02 am

I ordered a couple of "books" from Heartcry, written by Paul Washer, thinking they were just books. As it turned out, they are Bible studies, and very good ones at that. I completed "The Truth about man", and am now working my way through the longer of the two, "The One True God."
I know many here have been blessed by the preaching of Paul Washer, as I have, and thought some of you might like these 2 studies.
This is the FAQ page, and the books are listed on #5:
http://www.heartcrymissionary.com/about/faq/paul_washer
Phyllis

Re: 2 bible studies by Paul Washer

Postby jgilberAZ on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:08 am

Just adding a note that you can download a free PDF version HERE.

- Jeff
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Re: 2 bible studies by Paul Washer

Postby Lightseeker on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Those studies look really good! Thanks for the posts, Phyllis and jgilberAZ, :grin:
Lightseeker

Return to Bible Study Resources