good book

good book

Postby shorttribber on Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:20 pm

A good ref. book and even devotional book{sorta) is "THE DICTIONARY OF EARLY CHRISTIAN BELEIF" by David Bercot-------everybody should like it--------blessings :grin:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby RomaLynnStar on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:04 am

Say I looked for this on Amazon and on the search and nothing came up???

Is it an old book, and where did you find it?
RomaLynnStar

David Bercot's book

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:38 am

Romalynn--------The book I have is only a few years old----I used to see it advertised by Christian Book Distributors. He has a ministry called Scroll Publishing I guess I'll look to see if he's on the web.---blessings :grin:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Yep

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:41 am

Yep--------Scroll Publishing is on the web-------lots of goodies there :grin:

shorttribber

Return to Bible Study Resources