Creation vs. Evolution Video Series ~ Dr. Kent Hovind

Creation vs. Evolution Video Series ~ Dr. Kent Hovind

Postby Triton57 on Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Have you ever felt unprepared with facts about your belief in the literal accuracy of the Bible when witnessing to "scientists" or those wrapped up in the deception of evolution?

Dr. Kent Hovind is who you need to watch. This man has done some amazing studies and research into the validity of the Bible in every way, from a literal 6-day (24 hour-days) creation to dinosaurs and the Bible. Best part is, I just found them all free on YouTube! You can do a search for them there, or I have linked them all in my DVD resources page.

Check it out! I guarantee you will be blown away with some of the facts of science and how it absolutely blows the lies of evolution out of the water!

BTW, I also linked several of Hovind's debates with top educators and scientists. Watch them dodge and squirm around logic and facts as Hovind squarely answers the questions with data and pictures that makes them look like fools.
2 Peter 3:3-7 wrote:Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Romans 1:20-25 wrote:For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

This is a great tool to show your kids. They'll eat it up because it's all common sense and science that fully supports scripture and backs it up 100%. He also goes into answering perceived errors in the Bible quelching the spirit that attempts to deny God's Word! (That's in the Q&A video)

You can also buy the 8-disc set for $100.00 from his website. He updates the DVDs periodically and the ones I got were a little newer than what's posted on YouTube I think. He also doesn't copyright the material and you get a slip of paper with the order that says to make copies and give them away. It also suggests making a copy for yourself and mailing back the set for a full refund of your $100.00! I decided to keep them to support his ministry. He is definitely doing God's work and building up the body of Christ, so it was worth it for me. I hope you all enjoy these and get as much out of them as I have.
Phillip
2 Timothy 4:1-4
“About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition.” - Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Triton57

Postby Peacebloom on Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:22 am

Thanks for posting that Triton. I recently watched all of the Hovind videos and two debates and literally ate them up. I might even watch them again to get a better memory of all of the evidence he used. He is incredibly thorough. The evolutionists claim that the textbooks are supposed to have in them whatever the scientific "self-correcting" body agrees on. To me, that alone is not smart, but they also fail to justify the reason for keeping the lies in the textbooks. I was taught biology in high school from one of the books he mentioned and I remember looking through it for evidence of evoltion. When I found none, I was confused for quite a while. I even believed in the gap theory for a while. Hovind's work really hit home with me and set me back on the right track theologically. For any and all of you who think that evolution is true and that you have to manipulate the plain Scripture to fit into this man-made doctrine of creation, this is well worth your time.

stupid
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless
3. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless

Both the theory of evolution and the gap theory that tries to fit evolution into the story of the Creation are stupid. Thank you. Amen.
Peacebloom

Postby Salty Skipper on Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:20 am

If the world admitted a literal 6 day creation, with a creator, they would have to admit there is a God. The people of the world fight tooth and toenail against their very Creator. :(
Salty Skipper

Postby OBXBob on Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:32 am

Thanks Triton!

I've got these bookmarked.

Blessings,

Bob
OBXBob

Re: Creation vs. Evolution Video Series ~ Dr. Kent Hovind

Postby christian_m0mmy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 am

I just wanted to update this. He has all his videos for free here at:

http://freehovind.com/watch

He is funny and entertaining, and most of all, easy to understand. But isn't that how the truth works?
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Re: Creation vs. Evolution Video Series ~ Dr. Kent Hovind

Postby Triton57 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:35 pm

christian_m0mmy wrote:I just wanted to update this. He has all his videos for free here at:

http://freehovind.com/watch

He is funny and entertaining, and most of all, easy to understand. But isn't that how the truth works?

Thanks for the link, I've added it to my page!
Phillip
2 Timothy 4:1-4
“About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition.” - Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Triton57

Return to Bible Study Resources