Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap-Up 1.11.19 Devalue the dollar

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap-Up 1.11.19 Devalue the dollar

Postby st louis steve on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:08 am

Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap-Up 1.11.19 Reorganization coming to America - Devalue the dollar
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXduvXjavMI
st louis steve

Re: Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap-Up 1.11.19 Devalue the dollar

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:06 am

I dont often say this anymore, but, fwiw, and IMO, I think this one should be heard .....and all the way through.....lots of important information here, and details throughout.
Thanks for sharing, SLS, good post for sure!!!!

You know, .....you should know, that we have a private financial sector that controls all sorts of things that our government doesn't directly control. ALL the presidents are on record about the MASSIVE "black budget".....they deal with things like UFOs....and Area 51......Anyway, this isn't conspiracy, it's on our national budgets when they come out. Another item this part of government covers is taking control of the media (buying out all of it, which they did a very long time ago), which causes us to have to listen to what they want us to hear, and not actually factual based information.....as reporters and whistleblowers and so forth want us to know......so, people like this guy have connected as many dots as they can to give us as much information as they can put together, and tell us what the picture really looks like instead of what we think it looks like.
I am not at all focused on the "news" or even following all the dots....I cant in my life and because of my situations and circumstances, but I have followed along enough, and seen enough to know that we have a very little bit of information, really, and facts.....FACTS.....like presented here, are important, not only to have, but to piece together, which this guy is doing well.
All of the above are my thoughts and comments not directly on the video......so please watch the video, which is well worth the 30 minutes of your time.....I've watched it more than once so more can sink in and stay there, lol.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Whatever (Almost)