Ezekiel 38 to meet for talks in April

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Re: Ezekiel 38 to meet for talks in April

Postby Ready1 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:14 pm

1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

2Pe 3:10  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Act 1:11  Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Is there any disparity between any of these scriptures?
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby shorttribber on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Ready1 wrote:
1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

2Pe 3:10  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Act 1:11  Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

I don't see any contradiction in them. Do you actually?
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby mark s on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 pm

shorttribber wrote:
Jericho wrote:I'm not sure where you're going with this. The reason I asked Woody who will populate the millennium is because if the rapture occurs at the end of the tribulation the wicked are removed and the righteous are given glorified bodies. Meaning there would be no flesh left to repopulate the world.

Was only mentioning that God could use two survivors of His wrath to repopulate...that is all I was saying.
Jericho wrote:Concerning the scriptures you cited, there is a distinction from tribulation that comes from the world, and tribulation that comes from God. If all tribulation is positive then why does Jesus says "pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man"? (Luk 21:36)

I have never said that all tribulation is positive. As far as WHAT Exactly we are told to pray that we escape from is found in the verse above those very words.....

Interesting thing this!

All tribulation IS positive, for the good, in the life of the Christian. All things are worked for our good. Nothing that is not able to be for our good is allowed. So all tribulation is declared to be for our good. In all cases. For our good. For us. Not for others.

Oh . . . the Bible even goes further than that.

Our light tribulation, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far greater eternal weight of glory.

Tribulation . . . brings me glory that far outweighs the tribulation, and that lasts forever.

Just an aside . . . I feel silly about how many times I've told people that their troubles now will be turned into glory "then". And then I realized that sort of time frame does not appear in the verse, and actually we receive glory from God as He transforms us to become like Him through our service to Him, our suffering, and His Word in us.

Those He called, He also justified, and those He justified, He also glorified. If you've been justified, you've also been glorified. How does it feel to be glorified? If you don't feel glorified, perhaps meditated on this part of the Bible may help. Because it's true. We've been born from God, with His nature imprinted on ours, and if that's not glorified . . .

But I digress.

It's an excellent question, why would Jesus say that? Doesn't the Bible teach us that to endure patiently when we suffer for righteousness' sake is commendable before God? For us, that is. Not for others. Those in flesh cannot please God. The unsaved. The others.

So why would Jesus say that? What did He really mean? And to whom was He really speaking?

Much love,
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Jay Ross on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:35 pm

mark s wrote:Parables are teachings "thrown alongside" a familiar sort of story.

It's just like the fig tree. You know when you look at the fig tree, and it's getting leaves, you know summer is coming. In the same way, when you see these things coming to pass, you know I'm coming. (loose paraphrase)

The signs are like the leaves, they announce the coming one.

There are people who endeavor to understand a meaning to every detail of parables, like this one. The teaching is simple. Watch the signs, it shows the times.

Oh - the fig tree is Israel, and the budding is the nation, and the generation is 40 years . . . wait, that passed . . . 70 years . . . that's sooner than a month away.

You can make yourself crazy that way.

Or you can simply watch the fulfilling of the prophecies, as they are actually fulfilled, and know His coming is near.

Much love!
Mark

Mark, if we count the number of days between when the Fig tree buds new leaves at the end of Winter, i.e. when the spring comes early, to when the Summer Season of the Harvest begins, you will find that there is 91 plus days which, if we use the year for a day principle, then the time period between the budding of the Leaves of the Fig Tree, i.e. The Nation of Israel coming back to life again towards the end of there 2,000 or so years the visitation of their iniquities of the fathers upon their children and their children's children, then the period of time that will pass is around 91 plus years.

The time span between these two events is not really known, because we do not know how early spring was when the Nation of Israel budded new leaves.

So what does this mean? It means that there will be still be around 20 plus years before the end of this present age, and the beginning of the Millennium Age.

Shalom

PS: - The parable of the Fig tree budding, Matt 24:32, is just a single verse parable/prophecy and every thing outside of the single verse parable has no bearing on the time span of this parable/prophecy. The understanding of the Greek word translated as "generation" in Matthew 24:34 is better understood to have the meaning of "an age", which has a time span of over 1,000 years.
Jay Ross

Postby mark s on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Hi Jay,

I think "generation" is best understood as "race", i.e., the Israelites.

I think the context requires that meaning. The generally accepted scholarship on that word appears to include that as a valid understanding of the word. If I remember correctly, some translations put it that way in some other passages.

Jesus has just finished prophesying an all out attempt to destroy humanity, and all living things on the earth. He promised to put a stop to it before that happens, for the sake of His chosen people, the Israelites.

He describes His coming to rescue His people.

He tells them, when you see the signs, you know I'm getting close!

He assures them that they, the Israelites, will not be destroyed! In spite of the efforts to do so.

And He assures them of the veracity of His Word.

That's the way I read it.

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Ready1 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:21 pm

shorttribber wrote:
Ready1 wrote:

I don't see any contradiction in them. Do you actually?

I did not say contradiction. Do you see them all as the same event or do you see any disparity (difference or discrepancy) between any of them?
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby shorttribber on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Ready1 wrote:I did not say contradiction. Do you see them all as the same event or do you see any disparity (difference or discrepancy) between any of them?

They are One Event, yes.
The reason there may be an Apparent Disparity in how you and so many others view these events is probably regarding the "Thief in the Night" concept and the "Every Eye SHALL See Him" concept.

The idea you and others have is that of a "Thief" Event is perceived as "Unseen", and the Other "Seen" by all.

The problem is, the reference Christ makes regarding a "Thief' is intended to mean, a "Coming" that occurs while many are unaware or unprepared for it. It will be a "Coming" that many do not expect as to the Later Timing of it instead of what many Believe.

It will be that many say, "my Lord Delayeth His Coming". He will not come in an "Unseen" rapture, But a later rapture, One where "Every Eye shall see Him", and the following text illustrates that and says almost exactly what I've just said.

Math 24
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

So you should see what Jesus says is not about Not "Seeing" Jesus Come because of an "Unseen" rapture. Jesus instead is using the "Thief" idea to show the Unawareness of those Having turned back to the World with Drunken and Faithless unbelievers.

Why would many say "The Lord Delayeth his Coming" ? Because they did not expect to be here when the Great Tribulation begins.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Another thing I would like to point out is this....

Many like to use the following text to prove an "Unseen", "Thief in the Night" rapture.
1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

The same group likes to Also use the following "Thief" idea...for their rapture timing idea....
Math 24
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief
would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

And........
Math 24
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

These texts are used by Pretribs to explain the Unseen and Day Nor Hour Idea of Christ's coming!

The problem is, the same folks then say that these words are ONLY Meant for the Jews, and not about the Rapture!

shorttribber

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:30 pm

kirthril wrote:
Matthew 24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

Revelation 16 The Seven Bowls of God’s Wrath
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”
16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

For me the issue of the rapture is made clear in just these 3 (out of many) passages.

It is absolutely made clear that:

1. There is only 1 gathering of the elect to Christ
2. It will happen just like in Noah's time, on the same day as wrath befalls the world
3. The gathering takes place AFTER- A. The falling away happens, B. The AC is revealed.
4. Christians (not unbelievers) are the one being told to behold, Christ comes like a thief in the night to take his bride, one taken another left.
5. There is not a single verse mentioning 3 total comings of Christ and no mention of 2 separate sets of elect believers being gathered separately in all scripture. No to separate "thief" events. It is one coming and one coming only.

We will be here through the tribulation. Many Christians will abandon the faith during this time following those already adhering to false teaching. The AC will rampage and the world will be at war. But at some point towards the end (but for the sake of the elect I will shorten those days), Christ returns, gets his people out of here, and preceeds to pour out his wrath on the earth during the final (30-45?) days of the AC's reign.

Notice it is after his "behold I come as a thief" in revelation that the armies assemble at Armageddon. So there is definitely a period of time during the time of wrath that God allows the armies to transfer and assemble.

But the point is, the very same "behold I come as a thief" is a quote from Matthew regarding the Groom coming in the night like a thief for his bride. When does the groom come to gather his bride? As it was in the time of Noah... on the same day Noah was shut up in the ark, the rains fell. When does the groom gather his bride? After the falling away, after the revealing of the AC.

people say there are contradictions in some of the rapture views, but I see no contradictions here. These 3 passages alone confirm it.

:2cents:

Kirthril - I must commend you brother, I think this is one of the most Scripturally sound synopsis - as it relates to the timing of the Rapture that I've seen on this forum.

:a3:
Mr Baldy

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Just amazes me how many look forward to going thru the trib.
But not me and I bet most don't, and I wont.. If I see I am wrong and we are in the trib then its suicide city for me.
HEY Jesus paid ALL,,, How much is All? All sins. Life has been hard enough, I WONT go thru it.
Besides it looking like ez.38 is very soon to happen and if that's right then I know pre-trib is right..
mrgravyard49

Postby shorttribber on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:17 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Just amazes me how many look forward to going thru the trib.
But not me and I bet most don't, and I wont.. If I see I am wrong and we are in the trib then its suicide city for me.
HEY Jesus paid ALL,,, How much is All? All sins. Life has been hard enough, I WONT go thru it.
Besides it looking like ez.38 is very soon to happen and if that's right then I know pre-trib is right..

come on mrgravyard, quit talking like that! When can I help people to understand that God will be on Our Side during the Great Trib! He will not be judging us! He will be judging the wicked! Hang in there...God's Got This!

You are His Beloved Child! He is with you, and He will not forsake you! There is not any place in scripture that says that God will be judging us through that time.

There is a very wrong idea that many have of some great cleansing or purifying that God is going to do in the saints....we ARE PURIFIED Already! We ARE Justified and Glorious Already! It's just that God is going to pour in the Power, Love and Faith in the saints as never before...do not Fear the time to come!!!!!!

You are hearing the words here and now...you will not be Surprised nor Shaken! God will make you stand before the Son of Man as a Mighty saint of God!

Now Stop that thinking and talk, and thank God for His Glorious Power to Come!

:banana: We are ALL going to win this thing, and it's going to be with you too...I refuse to have it any other way! :banana:

shorttribber

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:30 pm

shorttribber wrote:come on mrgravyard, quit talking like that! When can I help people to understand that God will be on Our Side during the Great Trib! He will not be judging us! He will be judging the wicked! Hang in there...God's Got This!

You are His Beloved Child! He is with you, and He will not forsake you!

Bless you ST for encouraging mrgravyard. I've heard the burden of his heart many times and it makes me sad....and yet I appreciate his honesty about how tired he seems to be.

When I read his comment about giving up, it reminded me of a post Herb wrote many years ago on this board. Maybe it's a good refresher for many of us who may be fearful of what lies ahead...not necessarily THE tribulation, but those of everyday life that seem to heavy to bear.

How to Prepare for Tribulation — Corrie ten Boom
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby shorttribber on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Abiding in His Word wrote:How to Prepare for Tribulation — Corrie ten Boom

Oh yes Abiding, I've read that several times! Still it is good to read once more! thank you for posting that.

Praise the Mighty name of God whose name is Jah!

Ps 68
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:20 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:Just amazes me how many look forward to going thru the trib.

WHOA, Mrgraveyard49....WHOA, my sweet brother.
Just yesterday I read another post by you on another thread about witnessing to the lost. This sort of talk is discouragement and while I don't believe you are sincere (as in, I believe there will be some anger on your part if at first you find that the pretrib view isn't accurate....but I believe wholeheartedly that you will work through your anger, just as we all do when we find out news we don't necessarily love...and again, that is IF pretrib turns out to be prewrath or otherwise)......So, honestly, I think this post is really all talk. It is so evident in most of your posts that you love the Lord and are anxious to get to be with Him....it's something that inspires all of us.....

Rapture timing, for all of us, should be flexible with all of us. Regardless of when we are redeemed, we all know we will be. We are committed to our Father and whatever He desires....my life for Him, His Will for me....and it's all good.

suicide city?....seriously....that is an unforgivable sin....as it demonstrates complete lack of faith. I KNOW you don't mean this.....but I wish you hadn't even said it......please take it back.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 am

I feel compelled to post that suicide appears nowhere in Scripture as an "unforgivable sin".

All sins are forgiven in Christ, even sins plotted and planned for years, then carried out in complete rebellion to God's will.

But I don't discount the power of God to change hearts and minds, and to give faith and love when needed.

Why we struggle in life, why we endure the pain, well, I do know. Father knows best. It works to make us become like Jesus. And to think otherwise is to pronounce myself wiser than God, the height of foolishness.

In the extremes of pain can be found the deepest comfort of His love.

In the confusion and discouragement we meet the Shepherd.

We cling to Jesus, best as we can, but He's holding us in eternal care. Every moment, every thought, known and planned for, in His love providing for our best.

We leave thoughts of sin behind, though they may plague us throughout our lives, but simply turn our minds back to Jesus, trusting in His deliverance, trusting in the rest and glory He's promised.

Much love!
Mark
mark s

Postby shorttribber on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:09 am

mark s wrote:I feel compelled to post that suicide appears nowhere in Scripture as an "unforgivable sin". All sins are forgiven in Christ, even sins plotted and planned for years, then carried out in complete rebellion to God's will.

I'm glad you've mentioned this mark.
It is a common belief almost all Christians have learned about the taking of their own life...but there is no Real scripture that proves such an idea.

Having said that, we do so much belittle God with those ideas for ourselves. God is much greater than our selfishness.

:banana: I say, let God Rule Over selfish thinking, and let God arise and His Enemies be Scattered! :banana:

shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

Wow, I keep learning here.

I honestly believed that scripture does teach that self murder and talking against the Holy Spirit were two unforgivable sins outlined. I need to revisit this to see why I believed I had confirmed this in scripture.

MrGraveyard, I hope you know that every single word I said was in love for you....I adore your devotion to the Lord, especially as you always talk about how excited and anxious you are for the rapture. I also know that all of us who love the Lord are stronger than our human weaknesses, and that's why I said that I KNOW you will adjust at the time, if need be...and that I know you do not seriously mean you'll kill yourself if the rapture doesn't happen as planned.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:28 am

............... :banana: I just want to post Ps 68 in it's entirety :banana: ....................

1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David.)
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered:
let them also that hate him flee before him.
2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
7 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
12 Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.
13 Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
14 When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.
15 The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.
16 Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.
17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.
21 But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
22 The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
23 That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
24 They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.
25 The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
26 Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
27 There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
28 Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
29 Because of thy temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto thee.
30 Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war.
31 Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
32 Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
33 To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.
34 Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.
35 O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.

shorttribber

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 pm

ah has anyone noticed what going on in the ME? Seems US troops now are in charge of oil fields ISS had. And ofcourse Russia wants them, but wont attack because it would start war with US. They NEED oil, so could this be the hook in the jaw? HUM,,, Who has LOTS of Oil??? Yep Israel....
;;;
Thanks all for Caring, but I was never mad or upset, besides if EZEKIEL 38 is about to happen then Almost time to go home... Oh anyone read the rapture in Joshua chapter 3 thru 6? I read it on another site, but don't see the rapture in it.. :dunno:
mrgravyard49

Postby shorttribber on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:36 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:ah has anyone noticed what going on in the ME? Seems US troops now are in charge of oil fields ISS had. And ofcourse Russia wants them, but wont attack because it would start war with US. They NEED oil, so could this be the hook in the jaw? HUM,,, Who has LOTS of Oil??? Yep Israel....

Have been paying attention, yes, and as you have said, Could be the hook also.
mrgravyard49 wrote:Thanks all for Caring, but I was never mad or upset, besides if EZEKIEL 38 is about to happen then Almost time to go home... Oh anyone read the rapture in Joshua chapter 3 thru 6? I read it on another site, but don't see the rapture in it..

Will have a look at Joshua to see what you are referring to. First time I heard of it, so will check it out.
Glad you're feeling at least different than your words seemed to express before. :comfort:

shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 pm

Not sure I agree with the assessment that Russia needs oil. Russia is the second largest owner of oil on the planet....they don't need it, they sell it, and LOTS of it.
Perhaps they want to be #1, or perhaps they know the power that would come with being #1, which may be a hook? I dont know, but I don't think this is about the oil....just my opinion.

Beyond that, Russia is in Syria for their water ports. Russia doesnt have ports of their own, so they made arrangements with Syria long ago, and they, at least earlier on, were protecting their interest, which at the time, was their ports. They wanted the agreeable Syrian government (agreeable with Russia about the use of their water ports) to continue to be in power. Over time, this thing has melded into something wholly different.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:03 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote: Oh anyone read the rapture in Joshua chapter 3 thru 6? I read it on another site, but don't see the rapture in it..

Well, after reading it as closely as I could to discover some kind of rapture types even, I'm with you on that one :humm:

Other than going to the Promise Land of course but, rapture? :humm:

shorttribber

Previous

Return to Whatever (Almost)