Trump Embassy Move = Two State Solution & Jerusalem Divided

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Trump Embassy Move = Two State Solution & Jerusalem Divided

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:37 pm

UPDATE:
http://m.jpost.com/American-Politics/US ... ort-517133

Endorsement of a two-state resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict could follow US President Donald Trump pending announcement that he is relocating the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, three US officials said in a late night briefing to the media on Tuesday

The specific boundaries of Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem are subject to final status negotiations,” the officials said

See, once again Trump gets the glory, but are most Christians reading the fine print??? Oh the Evangelical Leaders that go on fox news and visit the Whitehouse, they're going to be singing his praises now but I see right through that man. He's using this to get the "ultimate deal". Now because he is invested in Jerusalem and stuck his neck out for them, now they owe him something.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Trump Embassy Move = Two State Solution & Jerusalem Divided

Postby kirthril on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 am

Will have to watch and see how many if any Christian leaders warn Trump about dividing the land of Israel and dividing Jerusalem.

They were all down Obama's throat about it, they need not be hypocritical about it.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Re: Trump Embassy Move = Two State Solution & Jerusalem Divided

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:45 am

Right but maybe hypocrite isn't the right word, maybe they're just being fooled and they don't care. They don't even bother to doubt him because he's Republican and they "won".
And maybe they won the election because Mike Pense said he was prolife, so therefore he can do no wrong. Maybe people are just way too trusting and too distracted with their own lives to look any deeper.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Return to Whatever (Almost)