Mark Taylor – Military Tribunals Coming for the Wicked

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Mark Taylor – Military Tribunals Coming for the Wicked

Postby st louis steve on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgH94B656g Published on Sep 4, 2017

How can the so-called deep state and crooked politicians keep doing evil to America? Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” says it's God's will for that to stop. Taylor starts with fired FBI Director James Comey. Taylor contends, “James Comey was the clog in the pipe that was keeping the swamp from being drained. Now that he’s out of the way, you are starting to see things happen. . . . In 2015, I wrote a prophetic statement from God, and it says the spirit of God says your time has come to an end. You are both (Bill and Hillary Clinton) being omitted tor the crimes you have committed. . . . this is what God told me to write. . . . They are going to go down. I believe at some point she (Hillary) will go to jail. It will be a sign to the United States that that spirit of Jezebel has been locked up and the key thrown away. God is not going to let this stuff go, and look at the pedophilia. There has been a total media blackout, and there has been 4,000 arrests. . . . This is what God has been telling me for a long time. There are military style tribunals coming because this thing goes so deep. I think it is even boggling the mind of Donald Trump right now. He’s trying to get his team in place so they can go after these people and prosecute them. There are going to be military style tribunals break out when the names come to light.”
Taylor says, “Don’t fall for the doom and gloom. . . Some of my prophecies I have written say America is going to prosper like never before. Everybody thinks America is under judgment . . . but what about all the good things America has done. There are 100 different countries out there that are way worse than America, and they are still on the map. 90% of the Gospel that has gone throughout the earth has come from America. Where are all those seeds? God is going to use Donald Trump to bring those seeds back, and part of that is going to be getting America out of debt. You have a hard time prospering if you are in debt.”
Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies.”

All Links (and there are many) can be found on USAWatchdog.com in the "After the Interview" section: https://usawatchdog.com/globalism-vs-...

Stay in touch with USAWatchdog.com: https://usawatchdog.com/join/
st louis steve

Re: Mark Taylor – Military Tribunals Coming for the Wicked

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:50 am

Encouraging !!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:55 am

We'll need to see whether this is fulfilled or not . . . that is . . . without cheating! Actually fulfilled.

If this prophecy is not fulfilled, in it's entirety, and exactly as stated, then it cannot be from the Spirit. And if it is not from the Spirit then it is of the flesh. Would that not be true?

Should we pay attention to prophecies from the flesh? What about prophecies from people who have a history of giving "prophecies" which turn out to be not exactly or completely or even close to being fulfilled, and are therefore speaking from their flesh?

Love in Christ,
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:32 pm

mark s wrote:We'll need to see whether this is fulfilled or not . . . that is . . . without cheating! Actually fulfilled.

If this prophecy is not fulfilled, in it's entirety, and exactly as stated, then it cannot be from the Spirit. And if it is not from the Spirit then it is of the flesh. Would that not be true?

Should we pay attention to prophecies from the flesh? What about prophecies from people who have a history of giving "prophecies" which turn out to be not exactly or completely or even close to being fulfilled, and are therefore speaking from their flesh?

Love in Christ,
Mark

Agree completely, Mark.
I guess I should not have even written encouraging, but I liked the "thinking" that some of those things might happen.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 pm

I believe false prophecies are intended to appeal to our desire for the sensational, or for short-cuts, and that we'll do just that, hope they are true. I've shared the same hopes at times.

But I believe that Truth produces real hope, while lies - false prophecies, though fun at the time, actually work directly against us. It is Truth that sets you free. So what does un-Truth do?

God's way is best, and God's way will unfold in it's time. Meanwhile, we have this whole church history of the wreckage caused by tolerating, and even sometimes perhaps coddling, false prophecies.

How much poison is OK?

Love in Christ,
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:47 am

mark s wrote:I believe false prophecies are intended to appeal to our desire for the sensational, or for short-cuts, and that we'll do just that, hope they are true. I've shared the same hopes at times.

But I believe that Truth produces real hope, while lies - false prophecies, though fun at the time, actually work directly against us. It is Truth that sets you free. So what does un-Truth do?

God's way is best, and God's way will unfold in it's time. Meanwhile, we have this whole church history of the wreckage caused by tolerating, and even sometimes perhaps coddling, false prophecies.

How much poison is OK?

Love in Christ,
Mark

Amen to that Mark!!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Jericho on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:47 am

The litmus test for prophets in the Old Testament was to wait and see if it came to pass. In the New Testament we are admonished to test the spirits.

Taylor says, “Don’t fall for the doom and gloom. . . Some of my prophecies I have written say America is going to prosper like never before. Everybody thinks America is under judgment . . . but what about all the good things America has done.

I'm a little skeptical, because I don't foresee things getting better. When people start obsessing over flags and statues, which bathroom to use, and what gender they are, you know America is on the decline. But if we are living in the times I think we are, America has to decrease to make way for the final world empire.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby shorttribber on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 am

mark s wrote:We'll need to see whether this is fulfilled or not . . . that is . . . without cheating! Actually fulfilled. If this prophecy is not fulfilled, in it's entirety, and exactly as stated, then it cannot be from the Spirit. And if it is not from the Spirit then it is of the flesh. Would that not be true? Should we pay attention to prophecies from the flesh? What about prophecies from people who have a history of giving "prophecies" which turn out to be not exactly or completely or even close to being fulfilled, and are therefore speaking from their flesh? Love in Christ, Mark

:a3:
mark s wrote:I believe false prophecies are intended to appeal to our desire for the sensational, or for short-cuts, and that we'll do just that, hope they are true. I've shared the same hopes at times. But I believe that Truth produces real hope, while lies - false prophecies, though fun at the time, actually work directly against us. It is Truth that sets you free. So what does un-Truth do? God's way is best, and God's way will unfold in it's time. Meanwhile, we have this whole church history of the wreckage caused by tolerating, and even sometimes perhaps coddling, false prophecies. How much poison is OK? Love in Christ, Mark

:a3:

Especially this part mark....really like this part.... "I believe that Truth produces real hope, while lies - false prophecies, though fun at the time, actually work directly against us. It is Truth that sets you free. So what does un-Truth do?"

:banana: :hugs: :banana:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Return to Whatever (Almost)