Call to GET READY - New sign in Heavens !

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Re: Call to GET READY - New sign in Heavens !

Postby Jericho on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:57 pm

I haven't been following the whole Sept 23rd hoopla, but some people were making such grandiose claims about it, such as the rapture would happen, and the tribulation would began. And then when it doesn't happen they change their position and say it was just the start of something or set a new date. Date setters have been wrong 100% of the time, yet people still fall for it every time.

p.s. This comment isn't directed to anyone here, its just a general statement.
Last edited by Jericho on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Jay Ross on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:23 pm

shorttribber wrote:
Jay Ross wrote:Remember, I did say that this "sign" in the sky, very early on in this thread, was a load of horse droppings and I have not changed my mind.

Just in case it is Still something that God has actually given as a "sign" that may as yet be not Fully Understood, you may be careful about how you describe it in such terms.

ST you still having a bet each way on the horse race to the supposed "rapture" and second advent in out near future.

You may be feeding the horse but you stlll have to clean up the stable where the horse is being kept. The horse consumes a lot and its output the other end, well you cannot let it get wet from the tears of disappointment. If it does get wet then the smell will become unbearable.

Concerning my understanding of Revelation 12, that has not changed either. Its relevance to our near and distance future still remains the same. Satan and his fallen heavenly hosts will be judged soon in heaven and they will be gathered together with the judged kings of the earth on the earth and immediately put into the abyss/pit/bottomless pit for 1,000 years. This will occur in our near future, probably within thirty years. Then, when the pit is unlocked, Satan will realise that he only has a little while left and he will go after the Saints of God, and will begin killing as many as possible before the beast, the little horn (the false prophet) and Satan are dispatched into the Lake of Fire, by Christ at the end of the millennium Age.

When the near future time of judgement occurs during the time of the kings mentioned in Daniel 2, at Armageddon, God will establish his everlasting Kingdom on the earth, The Son of man will be given dominion over the people of the earth such that they should worship Him, and all of Israel will be saved to re-enter into the Nation of Priests Covenant that they rejected with their idolatrous behaviour within the 40 days that Moses was up on the mountain with the Lord God after they had all agreed to accept the terms of this covenant.

But, no doubt, you will try and prove that this understanding is not consistent with the Scriptures because of your developed understanding of them So be it. You are free to chose what it is that you believe.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby shorttribber on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Jay Ross wrote:You may be feeding the horse but you stlll have to clean up the stable where the horse is being kept. The horse consumes a lot and its output the other end, well you cannot let it get wet from the tears of disappointment. If it does get wet then the smell will become unbearable.

I didn't bother to read the remainder of your post since this part stunk so horribly.

I hope and pray you will learn to become someone that edifies the body instead of the opposite.

Please be more in agreement with the word "Shalom" that you use at the end of your posts also.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Jay Ross on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:12 am

shorttribber wrote:<snip>
I hope and pray you will learn to become someone that edifies the body instead of the opposite.

<snip>

Time will tell which of us are edifying the body by what we write.

But then your opinion of what you write is that it is. I simply disagree with that conclusion.

I would hope that one day you realise the error of what you post.
Jay Ross

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 am

Jay, speaking of edifying....

I'm almost certain you could find a more edifying analogy than the stomach-churning one you chose to make your point. :puke:

I'm wondering if this thread has run it's course....any objections to my closing it?
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:18 am

At my Bible Study, I said to the folks, "Shame on you promoting the rapture in the name of your Pastors.. I think a great number of people follow everything their pastor says.... we need to look at ourselves, who are we following, Man or God?

I learned alot of scriptures and ideas from Shorttribber, but I am very cautious....

I don't know anyone who have seen the Sign with their naked eyes and I read that the Nimiru doesn't even exist...also years ago a woman claimed that aliens were behind the Planet X that started up a lot of exaggerated stories that sounded so manipulating IMO.... I believe as the Bible says, when the AC stands in the Holy place, then you know you are Here....

Rev 12 doesn't have to be a SIGN in the sky, but I'm cautious....

Shorttribber has pointed out many interesting ideas humbly.... Blessings to all!
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby ToledoDebbie on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:38 am

Abiding in His Word wrote:Jay, speaking of edifying....

I'm almost certain you could find a more edifying analogy than the stomach-churning one you chose to make your point. :puke:

I'm wondering if this thread has run it's course....any objections to my closing it?

Abiding, I think that is actually a good idea. And Jay, it is very clear to me that you have spent a great deal of time studying the Scriptures and have developed very strong opinions about your interpretations of prophecy. I enjoy reading your commentaries and often glean insight from your discussions. However, at times I get a sense that you are so entrenched in your beliefs, that you are willing to demean others, if they do not see things as you do. A very important scripture for all of us to remember: 1 Corinthians:13
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
ToledoDebbie

Postby mark s on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:55 am

Ok, the day is past, the sign has set. We can move on.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Previous

Return to Whatever (Almost)