Call to GET READY - New sign in Heavens !

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Call to GET READY - New sign in Heavens !

Postby brett on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Hello All,

Real simple post. Looks like we are short on time brothers and sisters. I have learnt a number of things recently that are quite eye opening and it all points to big prophetic things happening soon, this year. I'm of the impression persecution could start soon, even THIS YEAR, WAR is soon too. I am not 100% certain of this, but I honestly feel we all need to get ready. Get your house in order and don't stuff around at this time.

This has to do with the September 23rd, 2017 Revelation 12 sign in the heavens (the sky and the constellations). After seeing NEW information to even further HAMMER HOME the significance of this event - I am now actually quite shocked & amazed.....I believe this is indeed a sign that God is telling us something significant is about to start. As far as I'm concerned its gotta be about the tribulation, Daniels 70th week.....significant signs of the return of Christ.

There has been a NEW SIGN in the HEAVENS discovered recently that supports the already known Rev 12 sign for 23rd September 2017. The NEW SIGN is a COMET that does something quite extraordinary - its has really amazed me. These signs in the heavens cannot be coincidences - they must be REAL imho - we need to pay attention.

Here is the VIDEO - PLEASE WATCH IT

https://youtu.be/PRNKK_W2Cg4

There are other videos I have watched too that explain further incredible signs in the heavens:

https://youtu.be/d4EUJMKm3jg
https://youtu.be/5vSqP_oZ7Ps

There is definitely something going on here - God has put information about the timing of events in the constellations. It all looks like things could be really heating up very soon, - THIS YEAR - I pray I am wrong and we have more time, but I don't think so, looks like we are short on time.

KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Re: Call to GET READY - New sign in Heavens !

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 am

Hi Brett:
I watched the first video and see what he's saying.....BUT, what's the big deal with Leo inseminating Virgo? I dont understand much about the constellations, so even if I see what he's saying, the significance escapes me. I am not scoffing, I see what he's saying, but what does it mean?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:59 pm

Ya'll remember this is a PG-13 site, OK?

:lol:

:wink:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby brett on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:04 pm

The point is that this newly discovered sign further validates and confirms the original Rev 12 sign on 23rd Sep 2017. I mean look at what we have here. A story in the heavens that makes total sense, Leo inseminates Virgo - Jupiter then remains inside Virgo's womb for 42 weeks, and is born on 23rd September 2017. So many things lining up like this telling a story of conception and birth cannot be a coincidence. So the point is that this REALLY DOES mean something - that's for certain - but what exactly is not fully clear. Taking it in context with Rev 12 it obviously has to do with the events of the Last Days.

I will note that Germany holds elections on 24th September 2017. I am wondering if there is a connection to the birth of Jupiter and the new leader of Germany being elected? The birth of the Anti-Christ? Maybe that is connected maybe not? Seems maybe a little problematic to connect it to the Anti-Christ, since Jupiter is meant to be Jesus.......

But I am starting to understand that the signs are meant to connect to something happening on EARTH at the same time. For example there was a significant sign regarding Pope Francis on 8th June 2014. The day that Pope Francis got the leaders of the Palestinians and Israel to meet together for prayer on 8th June 2014 is the same day that an asteroid had a near pass by of earth - the asteroid was nick named "The Beast". The 2 events happened at the same time (on the same day) and I believe this was God telling the world that Pope Francis is the False Prophet (one of the Beasts).

I'm still trying to figure out what it could mean.......the start of Daniels 70th week? I don't know......
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby mark s on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:56 pm

How many things like this have happened over the past so many years that didn't match to anything? And how many scenarios have people constructed from these sorts of things, that have come to nothing?

I just don't think we're called to try to figure out some sort of riddle in the stars in order to know what the future holds. Signs in the heavens, and on the earth, certainly, but doesn't God know how to speak with us in a way that we can understand with confidence?

I do have a way, and in which I have the utmost confidence, in the Holy Bible.

It's like Paul said to the Corinthians, if he doesn't sound a clear note, how will the people know? So . . . my question, how clear should a sign be, to qualify as a sign?

Love in Christ,
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby brett on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:07 pm

I am now also seeing something significant with the next 2024 total Solar eclipse over America. This solar eclipse happens EXACTLY at a perfect location in the sky to symbolise the rapture - or at least something significant. I just saw this yesterday and was shocked.....I learnt many years ago of the constellation Pisces (the 2 fish) being representative of believers. I read in the past how the 2 fish of Pisces are bound to the constellation Celus (Sea Beast - the Beast that rises out of the Sea?) by 2 long chains. The constellations in the skies do indeed depict this......and at some point the chain will be broken and the fish FREED from the Sea Monster. I have always been looking for some astronomical event in the future to depict the chain being cut and the fish freed. Well the April 8th 2024 solar eclipse point of totality occurs EXACTLY over one of the chains binding the fish to the Sea Beast ...... I was shocked to see this.......the eclipse seems to be saying the CHAIN is cut at this point in time. See below:

This again means something - logically it seems to tell us the date believers are FREED from the Beast. But consider the chances of this happening in the sky by a fluke? The point of absolute totality of this eclipse occurs EXACTLY over the chain holding the fish to the Sea Beast.....that is one HECK of a coincidence - if its a coincidence. The point is I don't believe its a coincidence - I believe its a DELIBERATE sign in the heavens from God.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby mark s on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:11 pm

Seems to me that since a solar eclipse is supposed to mean evil for the gentile world, and since we are the gentile church, that evil must mean that we are to added to the chains that hold the church.

Hmmm.

Hey, I think I like your's better! OK. I'll pick yours.

Seriously . . . how can we actually know?

Love in Christ,
Mark
mark s

Postby brett on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:29 pm

I disagree with your general sentiments Mark. I think these signs are too perfect to ignore. It means something - what exactly is what I hope to learn.

Here is a close up of the total solar eclipse for 2024 over America. See how the moment of totality occurs exactly over the constellation line (fine purple line) - which symbolises the chain binding the fish to the Sea Beast.

This means something.

There are many signs like this being discovered in the heavens. I believe we need to get ready - something is going to happen soon imho. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, I want to be wrong because I'm not ready for Daniels 70th week.

Anyway my posting is over for now, going back to work.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 am

AFTER the GREAT TRIBULATION then the SIGN of His COMING....

There are so many crazy assumptions and predictions who are psychologically dependent on a Rapture and not truthfully focusing on Jesus today....IMO.... its a good time to witness many suffering people in Texas that would be a blessing to God than figuring when the rapture is coming....
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby mark s on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:40 am

WOODHENOT3 wrote:AFTER the GREAT TRIBULATION then the SIGN of His COMING....

There are so many crazy assumptions and predictions who are psychologically dependent on a Rapture and not truthfully focusing on Jesus today

Whoa! That's a thought-provoking statement!

Much love,
Mark
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:41 am

Brett: Thanks for sharing your comments and explaining why you mentioned these things.
Our Lord is certainly able to communicate in different ways, and may or may not be providing these signs....like you, and everyone else, I just don't know.....but certainly scripture does point to signs in the heavens/skies....and we are so diverse as individuals that some personalities may take interest and follow this and others may not. I like the exposure to these details, and yet at the end of the day, I must be sure of what scriptures say.
As far as witnessing to folk in Texas......if I'm able.....Im in SC and wont be getting there.....so unless we both have internet and they fellowship where I do.....well.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:39 am

Hi GS,

I think we can be clear on what the Bible says. We're told to be ready for His return. We're told to keep our eyes on heavenly things, where Christ is. Jesus gave the example of the servant who doesn't know when his master is returning, he's just to keep the household ready.

So should it be excitement over the stars in the heavens that propels us to readiness? Or maybe something else? Maybe readiness is a product of spiritual growth and spiritual fruit. As we come to know Jesus better, we become more like Him. Knowing Jesus is transformative.

As God works His works through us, and we see that happen, we are being transformed to become more Christ-like.

It is God who works in us to both will and to do what pleases Him, such as those things which He's called us to be, such as "ready". Our job is to put those things into effect in our lives. God's working in our life is transformative.

God said there would be signs in the heavens and on the earth. Specifically before the Day of the LORD. So . . . how much before the Day of the LORD? So many questions about signs, and I know we are all concerned about being misled.

There is something of which I have certainty. And it tells me the same thing, be ready.

Love in Christ,
Mark
mark s

Postby shorttribber on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:23 pm

mark s wrote:There is something of which I have certainty. And it tells me the same thing, be ready.

Ready for what? How are we to be "ready" mark if we all have differing opinions as to WHAT the Day of the Lord IS and When "THAT DAY" occurs?

It's not so cut and dried as you're implying. What MAY be occurring in the heavens, as signs, MAY be a Part of Readiness to Some in the body other than yourself.

Come Quickly Lord Jesus!

:hugs:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby mark s on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi Shorttribber,

I'd like to focus on your second question, "Ready how?"

Yes, we have our ideas of the Day of the LORD. We have our ideas regarding signs and sequences. And in all of our differences of opinion, obviously not all can be correct.

Maybe none are exactly correct. That would not surprise me in the slightest. It seems the more I learn, the more I come to realize that I spent years not understanding, and even still don't understand.

Fact is, I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Or even 1 minute from now. How can I be ready for that? What? I don't know?

What does it mean to "be ready"?

Does it mean that we have our gas/guns/food stockpiled? Does it mean we've steeled our nerves against the coming persecution?

Would it mean that we've formed into underground communities, fully networked through secured lines?

Would it mean that we've come to a strong faith in God's love for us, that He will constantly do what is best for us, in the way that is best for us?

Would that include leaving us to try to figure out these arcane messages with no real key, only a series of possible symbolic match-ups, allowing many many interpretations from the same set of data?

Trivia Question . . . what Bible verse does the Bible itself quote more than any other? I'm sure you know this!

The righteous ones by faith shall live.

4 times these words appear.

John wrote:

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

I don't know what is going to happen tonight. Without going into the details, last night was another night that I went to sleep learning to trust God with my life. Suffice to say things are a bit all over the map with me still.

But I think I'm learning what "ready" is.

Maybe it's to be so assured of God's love, and good intention, that this assurance doesn't get overturned by appearance, perceptions, opinions, temptations, testings, adversity, persecution, suffering, dying. That God's love is the single dominant fact in my life, so much that anything - anything - is to be measured against that, His love, only to be found wanting for substance.

And then it doesn't matter to me whether it's this year or next year. God loves me, and has a plan for my life.

Much love,
Mark

Come Quickly Lord Jesus!
mark s

Postby shorttribber on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:46 pm

mark s wrote:Much love,
Mark
Come Quickly Lord Jesus!

In all that you said in your last post, I agree.
Amen....

Especially that last sentence.

:hugs:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:56 pm

mark s wrote:Trivia Question . . . what Bible verse does the Bible itself quote more than any other? I'm sure you know this!

The Bible verses I keep in mind more than others is found 9 times....

"....Do not worry...."

(NASB) Matthew 6:31,34; 10:19; 13:22;
Mark 13:11;
Luke 12:11,22,26;
1 Corinthians 7:21

To me, worry reflects a lack of trust. It sounds over-simplistic I think to those who are prone to worry "about so many things"....

But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me."  But the Lord answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her." Luk 10:40-42 
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby mark s on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:05 pm

I think a big part of what is going on with me these days is that while I learned a long time ago to trust God with my "spiritual safety", that is, secure in salvation, I'm finding how difficult it is to trust Him with my "material safety", my body, my mind, such things that seem to be so threatening to me.

Abiding, your quote reminds me of another similar, what the angels always say, "fear not". I have such a tendency to be afraid of what I don't understand, and that is because, I think, I'm not trusting Him.

I'm realizing how my attempts to control were out of fear, I had grown up knowing I was not in fact safe. That this world was an evil and dangerous place, and if I was to survive, I had to be in control, not let them ever have control again.

But God is not them. My wife is not them. And so on. Hey . . . writing this is therapeutic!

Much love,
Mark
mark s

Postby shorttribber on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Abiding in His Word wrote:
mark s wrote:Trivia Question . . . what Bible verse does the Bible itself quote more than any other? I'm sure you know this!

The Bible verses I keep in mind more than others is found 9 times....

"....Do not worry...."

(NASB) Matthew 6:31,34; 10:19; 13:22;

To me, worry reflects a lack of trust. It sounds over-simplistic I think to those who are prone to worry "about so many things"....

But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me."  But the Lord answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her." Luk 10:40-42 

:a3:

AND Perfect Love Casts out Fear (Worry)......I'm very Ready for that....Come Quickly Lord Jesus.

shorttribber

Postby brett on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Further signs found in researching the Rev 12 SIGN.......as part of the REV 12 sign a Red Dragon is also mentioned as waiting in front of the Woman - waiting to devour the Child (Jupiter) as soon as its born (birthed from Virgo) on 23rd September 2017.

Remember this? It was discovered a few years ago. What does this look like to you? The snout of a Red Dragon perhaps?

And this was discovered a few years go in the Infrared spectrum at the knees/feet of VIRGO. It can be seen on Google Sky, however the interesting thing is that its been CENSORED out of ALL the online astronomy websites. See below:

That little black square is where the dragon is, between Virgo's legs, you can see half of its face still. Why is it half blacked out? The first image above is the full image - before Nasa blacked it out - although contrast has been enhanced to show the features better. Why has Nasa blacked it out? It was not originally blacked out until people started talking about it, then Nasa censored it out. Is this another coincidence? Surely this has gotta make you wonder what in the world is going on in the heavens? One thing however is that I don't see a dragon with 7 heads, 7 crowns and 10 horns. So perhaps this is not relevant to the Rev 12 sign?? It appears God went to great lengths to show the 12 stars on the woman's head. So why wouldn't God also show the 7 heads, 7 crowns and 10 horns using stars for the dragon? So this last post about this red dragon is less compelling imho, but its location is incredibly surprising, of all the places for this to appear in the sky it appears at the virgins knees/feet. That aspect of it is amazing to me.

So what are we to make of all of this? First a comet (sperm) from Leo's loins shoots across the sky to impregnate Virgo (the virgin), which is exactly when Jupiter enters Virgo's womb. Jupiter then retrogrades inside of Virgo's womb for 42 weeks. Then Jupiter is birthed on Sep 23rd 2017 which is exactly when Mercury, Mars and Venus combined with Leo form a crown of 12 stars above the woman's head AND the moon is at her feet and she is clothed with the sun. And the whole time this infrared dragon has been lurking at Virgo the virgins knees/feet - in front of the woman....when Jupiter is born on the 23rd September 2017 it will wizz by the infrared dragon........is this a dream? Someone pinch me please.

Here's the original scripture

Revelation 12 (KJV - OF COURSE)

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Also note that this same sign in the heavens appeared at JESUS CHRIST BIRTH. This is part of what the Magi (wise men) saw in the sky to trigger their long journey to Bethlehem to give gifts to baby Jesus.

Kinda hard to just ignore all this. I really pray God informs some believer somewhere on the planet soon as to what this all means......and he/she shares it with us all. I remember September 2015 as being a big stink about nothing......although the Pope did speak at the United Nations back then. So I don't know what this means.......I'm waiting and looking for answers about it myself. Maybe something unseen will start on that day and manifest later? I tend to think this has to mean something.......this is too perfect......the question is what does it mean? I tend to think it is telling us something significant is being BIRTHED on Sep 23rd regarding the Last Days.

Putting it in context with Rev 12, here is the relevant scripture:

Rev 12 (KJV - OF COURSE)

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The devil is to be cast down to the earth and go after the woman first - I've heard people interpret the woman as being EVE, mother of all mankind - we are all descendants of Eve. The first course of action by the dragon is to try to wipe out all mankind (all Eves descendants). But he fails and so then after the AOD he focuses his efforts on only the remnant - believers (Mark of the Beast). This is how I have heard this passage of scripture explained before. Doesn't sound so wonderful for us earthlings.......but there is good news here. The return of Jesus Christ is VERY CLOSE. But folks I think WW3 is starting this year or next. If this Rev 12 sign is telling us the devil is about to be cast down to earth permanently - then I can't imagine things carrying on as usual down here after that. In fact that's probably what causes the False prophet etc to do all their false miracles and cause the world to marvel, the devil will be on earth doing this stuff, where as before he was in the heavens.

I really hope someone else can provide a much better explanation. I don't even like my own interpretation....it sucks...but this is what I have learnt the meaning of this scripture to be.......someone else tell me it isn't so......

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby brett on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:25 pm

And the relevant scripture continues on:

Revelation 13 (KJV - OF COURSE)

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The more I think about this the more I think it has to do with the German elections on 24th September. I think the Anti-Christ could be about to rise to power and I think it could be Martin Schulz. Martin Schulz was the President of the European Parliament, 2012–2017. He quit that position so he could run in the German elections. When BREXIT happened he was the man who was leading the EU Parliament, he was one of the main Euro elites who suffered that defeat - you can see how its in his heart to champion the cause of the EU - but now he's going to continue that fight from the position of Germany's next LEADER - Germany is the powerhouse of the EU. He has publicly stated many times, "Germany can do more for Europe"......you can see what's motivating him to run for German Chancelor - to protect (and realise) his first dream as leader of the EU. He wasn't having success from the position of "president of the EU parliament" - it wasn't working - so he's jumped ship to use the position of "German Chancelor" to keep alive his mission to be leader of Europe. He is staunchly Pro-EU, He is Anti-Trump, Anti-Religion (wants to BAN all religious symbols from public view), has Catholic roots (has close relationship with Pope Francis), has been called the new Hitler, a Facist, a Zionist, etc.....I think this man could be the Anti-Christ.

Stay tuned folks.

Here's an interesting article I just found:

’Conqueror’ Martin Schulz threatens Merkel

The popularity of the only man thought capable of defeating Angela Merkel hit a new high yesterday as Martin Schulz recorded personal support ratings of 49 per cent — 11 points ahead of the chancellor.

Mrs Merkel’s Christian Democrats lead in the polls before September’s election but the decision to put Mr Schulz up against her has triggered the biggest surge in support for the Social Democratic Party in a generation.

In only three weeks the 61-year-old former bookseller, small-town mayor and European parliament president has captured the imagination of voters and heightened talk of Merkeldammerung — the twilight of Mutti.

Mr Schulz’s bearded face beams out from the cover of news magazines, SPD membership is booming and friends and enemies are battling on Twitter to post the most ludicrous #SchulzFacts. Classics include: “When Martin Schulz jumps in the water, he does not get wet. The water becomes social democrat” and “Martin Schulz’s car does not need petrol — it runs on respect”. Stern magazine put Mr Schulz on its cover under the headline “The Conqueror” and said that Mrs Merkel, 62, seemed “haggard and tired” in comparison.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... b049d0a9b5

Rev 6 (KJV - OF COURSE)
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The latest polls seem to put Merkel ahead of Martin Schulz. But if you recall the polls for the US election then you will know the polls mean nothing. I think Martin Schulz will win the German election. The Anti-Christ is not going to be a woman (Merkel).

Last edited by brett on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Jay Ross on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Brett

The present commonly expressed understanding is that these signs will occur in our near future. However, the Rev 13 sign of a singular beast rising up out of the sea is a distant future event and will not happen until the Bottomless Pit is unlocked after the thousand years of the beast's imprisonment has pasted.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby brett on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Note my discussing "Martin Schulz" winning the German elections and possibly being the AC is just my own speculating.........just thought I should make that clear. The actual SIGNS themselves are really what count, not my specific speculating as to what they may mean. The German elections may not be related to this 23rd Sept sign......this is just my best guess atm.

Also note this 23rd September Sign is only 3 weeks away.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:40 am

..Do not worry...."

(N
ASB) Matthew 6:31,34; 10:19; 13:22;

But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me." But the Lord answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her." Luk 10:40-42

Amen Abiding!

Jesus might not come in our life time and we still need to be READY whether it was 1000 years ago or today.
We must walk bu Faith and not bu Sight,
We must pray and not be deceived,
Noah and family was ready for a long time before the flood came...

I'm ready for Jesus and not about some sci-fi theories that could mislead people...

The best way to put it, JESUS is coming SOON!

Many blessings and love to all,
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:04 am

Whoa! Man....leave a few days for vacation and look what happens here on FP.
Mark, I just wanted to thank you for all the posts you put on this thread since my last comment.....
While I agreed with Shorttribber about the fact that I am not convinced that these things we are discussing as the topic on this thread aren't in fact signs we should be watching.....
I absolutely got so much out of your posts, all the same....and I don't disagree with your warnings and admonitions here, either.
I tend to watch and if/as more unfolds or more scripture gets presented, try to follow along.....It is a fine line between watching and following along as signs present themselves and following every bad hat harry down every rabbit hole.....
The fact is.....as long as my eyes are wholly trained on Jesus WITH FAITH IN ALL THINGS......Its all rather passive for me, anyway....seriously.....because seeing or knowing something that is or is not a sign is not all that relevant from where I am....I can't do a thing about any of it and in fact, I am not the author of any of it......Im just a watcher....and give a witness......and WHAT I WITNESS is important....
That's why I liked all that you said, Mark....it's what you actually witnessed to and said...because it's SO TRUE!!! Your struggles (whatever they may be) are in fact mine as well....and we are actual believers who actually MOVE on our relationship with the Lord by offering regular prayer, trusting and putting our faith in Him on a conscious level and paying attention.....(so many "christians" these days have no idea what I am talking about.....my own mother said of another person that they were somewhat like me in that they had a "hands on" belief in the Lord and made such a "todo" about it being personal.......SIGH....IF MY MOTHER ONLY KNEW.......it IS PERSONAL....and about the personal).......broke my heart to hear her say it, but I already knew it of her anyway.....I digressed.....
Even so....though.......as I watch corporate America take away my job......(they're streamlining our industry and taking the integrity out of it and really messing it up, but the banks love the less cost and I guess are willing to accept the repercussions....or just dont know about them, yet)......anyway....I am literally watching my entire life's career go away, right before my eyes....never imagined this day or I would have planned for it......and now what do I do to pay the bills, because my work is very detailed?????......well....the answer is.......Job 1 is to take it to the Lord like I've done with so many other things in my life....because me of all people has seen His Faithfulness and care of me and He's worked everything out I've taken to Him.....maybe not how I thought He Would and sometimes I'd have preferred He did something different......BUT......I've been ok all along and Father Knows Best........(in this case it's really true!).......
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:10 am

:shock:
..is this a dream? Someone pinch me please.

Brett: Man....I think I need to be pinched, too.....because this is SO amazing to me........I tend to think that God did not put the stars up there for us to gawk at and say "how pretty.".......Him telling the story in His Creation seems to perfect, so I am with you .....!!!!!.....THIS IS AMAZING.....God is so cool it is just beyond words......JUST WOW !!!!!
Again, THANK YOU for posting this......I do believe you just might be right on target with this one...... :shock:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 am

brett wrote:The devil is to be cast down to the earth and go after the woman first - I've heard people interpret the woman as being EVE, mother of all mankind - we are all descendants of Eve. The first course of action by the dragon is to try to wipe out all mankind (all Eves descendants). But he fails and so then after the AOD he focuses his efforts on only the remnant - believers (Mark of the Beast). This is how I have heard this passage of scripture explained before

The Order of the events are very important. What you have placed in order is not how the text actual has it though brett. Let me show you where your order varies from the text ok?

First......you have said this....."The devil is to be cast down to the earth and go after the woman first ".
The text has the "Casting Down" of the dragon in the Middle of the chapter, not at the First of the chapter.
Second.....you have said this......"The first course of action by the dragon is to try to wipe out all mankind (all Eves descendants)."
The text has the waiting in Attempt to Destroy "The SEED" of the woman, and That SEED Was and Is Christ (The Promised SEED {Promised to Eve and Promised to Abraham})....the dragon is Not depicted as a first course of action to Destroy "all mankind".
Third.....you have said this...."But he fails and so then after the AOD he focuses his efforts on only the remnant".
The text, because there is not any depiction of the dragon to slay ALL of Mankind, instead says that he tries to Destroy the woman(the 144,000 who is given wings to Fly into the wilderness SAFELY. That Does occur After the AOD, and you are correct about that.
Now the 144,00 is not directly mentioned in the text, and that is true, but I do believe That is the group being described, rather than a Failure to Destroy "All mankind".
In the last verse of the chapter THE REMNANT OF "her seed" is describing ALL Christians other than the 144,000. All Christians in that hour will be accurately described as those who "keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

shorttribber

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:52 am

Brett, some advice, back away from this for a few days. I was the same way with the blood moons, "oh man, this happened and that happened and now this is going to happen" yup I got all excited, for what?=======NOTHING!!
if this is 12, what happened to 1 thru 11? Nothing is going to happen.. BUT looking like we will see WW3 1st..
mrgravyard49

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 am

Hi Brett:
There may not be any warnings or omens or other "information" that may need to be gleaned here....it may just be the telling of the scriptures in the stars......I guess that's how I took it when I looked at all you posted and explained.....when I saw that you wanted the Lord to reveal something to His Watchmen so that we could all get a better understanding I realized that you are looking at this as something that we must be aware of for the purposes of preparing for something.....which might be true?.....but it might just be that seeing it all ....the story itself.....shown in His Creation.....is HUGE enough......especially for the scoffers out there.
Just some thoughts I had on the subject.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby brett on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:09 pm

I'm just telling you guys that I'm taking this SIGN more seriously. The "Blood moons" stuff was obscure and had no clear scripture supporting it, nothing clear and direct. This SIGN is clear and directly described in Rev 12 - its definitely more credible imho.

I sincerely hope everything I've stated about this Rev 12 sign is wrong - that would be good news and a great relief to me.....

A final note - we are not to be alarmed - Jesus tells us not to be alarmed. But I certainly am busy atm, trying to finish a software project to bring in some much needed money as soon as possible.

God Bless.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby brett on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:20 pm

mrgravyard49 wrote:Brett, some advice, back away from this for a few days. I was the same way with the blood moons, "oh man, this happened and that happened and now this is going to happen" yup I got all excited, for what?=======NOTHING!!
if this is 12, what happened to 1 thru 11? Nothing is going to happen.. BUT looking like we will see WW3 1st..

I see this SIGN as indirectly telling us WW3 will start soon. I think this SIGN could be telling us the AC is about to rise, WW3 is part of that rise.

Anyway I'm going back to work now, God Bless

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Jay Ross on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 am

Brett, I had previously written that "The present commonly expressed understanding is that these signs will occur in our near future. However, the Rev 13 sign of a singular beast rising up out of the sea is a distant future event and will not happen until the Bottomless Pit is unlocked after the thousand years of the beast's imprisonment has pasted."

All that you have demonstrated is your ability to let your conjecture run wild, with out having all of the facts as to what the future events actually are.

The Establishment of God's everlasting Kingdom here on the earth is an event that is still around 25-28 years into our future. The revelation of the AC is a distant future event as is the false prophet as told to us in Revelation 19.
Jay Ross

Postby brett on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 am

shorttribber wrote:
brett wrote:The devil is to be cast down to the earth and go after the woman first - I've heard people interpret the woman as being EVE, mother of all mankind - we are all descendants of Eve. The first course of action by the dragon is to try to wipe out all mankind (all Eves descendants). But he fails and so then after the AOD he focuses his efforts on only the remnant - believers (Mark of the Beast). This is how I have heard this passage of scripture explained before

The Order of the events are very important. What you have placed in order is not how the text actual has it though brett. Let me show you where your order varies from the text ok?

First......you have said this....."The devil is to be cast down to the earth and go after the woman first ".
The text has the "Casting Down" of the dragon in the Middle of the chapter, not at the First of the chapter.
Second.....you have said this......"The first course of action by the dragon is to try to wipe out all mankind (all Eves descendants)."
The text has the waiting in Attempt to Destroy "The SEED" of the woman, and That SEED Was and Is Christ (The Promised SEED {Promised to Eve and Promised to Abraham})....the dragon is Not depicted as a first course of action to Destroy "all mankind".
Third.....you have said this...."But he fails and so then after the AOD he focuses his efforts on only the remnant".
The text, because there is not any depiction of the dragon to slay ALL of Mankind, instead says that he tries to Destroy the woman(the 144,000 who is given wings to Fly into the wilderness SAFELY. That Does occur After the AOD, and you are correct about that.
Now the 144,00 is not directly mentioned in the text, and that is true, but I do believe That is the group being described, rather than a Failure to Destroy "All mankind".
In the last verse of the chapter THE REMNANT OF "her seed" is describing ALL Christians other than the 144,000. All Christians in that hour will be accurately described as those who "keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

ST when I said the Dragon first went after the woman, what I meant was that the first thing the dragon did after being CAST DOWN was to go after the woman - the earth helps the woman - so satan then decides to go after the remnant of her seed ONLY - not all of her seed, just the believing remnant. The connection to EVE I get that from genesis, after the incident in the garden of Eden. God judges satan then and says to the devil:

Genesis 3 (KJV - OF COURSE)

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

I see the initial "going after the woman" as describing WW3 and the second "going after the remnant" as describing after the AOD moment - when the AC wages war specifically on the saints.

I see this as splitting Daniels 70th week (7 years). Satan is approximately cast down prior to the start of Daniels 70th week. The 1st Seal signals the start of Daniels 70th Week, which is the AC being given a crown to start his Conquest, WW3. The next seals unfold until the War is won by the AC and we come to the AOD moment (in the middle of the week). At this point the Great Tribulation starts as the AC goes after believers only, Mark of the Beast, etc.

I think this SIGN in the heavens could be telling us that the devil is about to be cast down to the earth. How long the war in heaven takes between Michael & the dragon I don't know. How long it takes for the devil to rouse up kings to start WW3 is another question. Both these will require some time at least, so I'm hoping we have enough time, 6+ months until WW3 really gets underway. That might give us Sep 23rd 2017 - March 2018 to prepare - that's my point. I'm wanting to be prepared for this:

Rev 6 (KJV - OF COURSE)

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

This is describing high prices for food and goods. Elsewhere in the Bible a penny is described as being a days wages. So in effect its saying a whole days wages will only buy some wheat and barley. In our language, $100 would buy a packet of flour only.... That is what I see as most significant to us. The first Seal describes the Anti-Christ being crowned and given authority by satan (after being cast down). The second seal describes the start of WW3, war being waged, bombs going off etc.....Neither of these will affect us much imho, the damage will be limited to only certain regions imho .. Its the 3rd Seal that I believe we should all prepare for because people will be dying from starvation. The 3rd Seal is about the after affects of WAR - the resulting SHORTAGES. Prices will be very high and many will die from starvation. I believe we'd all be wise to prepare and have our own food stocks to make it through the 3rd Seal....that is the most important one to watch out for imho. I'm looking for and hoping for as much TIME as possible to complete my work and buy up some food and other supplies to help make it through the 3rd & 4th Seals. That's my main focus atm regarding the Last Days.......gotta take things one step at a time.

Of course if the Rev 12 SIGN turns out to mean something else then that will be a big relief. In any case we should know in a few months time what the Rev 12 SIGN means. I would be expecting to see the AC become more obvious in Oct/Nov/Dec if the Rev 12 SIGN is heralding the rise of the AC. If we don't see this happen then I will be much relieved and extraordinarily happy to be wrong :grin: .

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 am

Hi Brett: I am listening to you, brother....because that's what I do......I watch, I listen, and what you are saying may be important for us all....maybe the Creator put the story in the stars/constellations to show His Dynamic Majesty and power, and that alone is enough to have me in awe....... :bowing: .....Only the Lord is worthy of my awe......
BUT.....He may also be showing us the timeline in this, and it may be a sign, too.......and I tend to not want to scoff when it's so very clear that indeed, what you have pointed out does show the story in the stars/constellation......
I thank you for being a watchman, and indeed you have been consistent in your "work" here on FP.....posting stories, headlines, etc.....as you have done here. On the other hand, you get smacked because you were the one who put it out there.
On this thread, I really appreciate that you've stuck with it, because we just don't know....and you have pointed out some very actual factual things going on in our skies......noone can refute that.
Like you, I am wary of the times, with all that has gone on and with the attitudes and dispositions of all the leaders of nations worldwide. Like you, I am seeing WW3 as being plausible, because noone seems to desire getting along as much as they desire exerting their own agendas.....they all seem to be in waiting, as it were.....imo.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:19 am

Hurricane Irma has been coming with a SIGN/WARNING for people to wisely get out of its path, everybody knows Irma is coming and they are preparing for the coming destructions.... I don't believe there are any SIGNS of the Great Tribulations coming until the obvious SIGN of the AC standing in the Holy Place claiming he is God.... there are so many wild theories and speculations.... we must spread the Good News until Jesus comes... :)
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 am

WOODHENOT3 wrote:I don't believe there are any SIGNS of the Great Tribulations coming until the obvious SIGN of the AC standing in the Holy Place claiming he is God

There is a form of that prophecy already Woody. The Roman Pope has claimed to be The Victor of Christ/God. That is a Form of Prophetic Fulfillment that began when HE, the First Rider, got in the saddle of the First Horse (White Horse) Long Ago.
Now, Soon to come, the LAST FORM/FINAL FORM of that prophecy is about to Occur....as the Great Tribulation AC is Revealed.
I believe he (the Final AC) will soon be revealed with the Previous Popish TYPE at his side.

WOODHENOT3 wrote:there are so many wild theories and speculations.... we must spread the Good News until Jesus comes... :)

There are many ideas and theories, yes..........and Jesus Christ and Him Crucified must be our Primary Words of hope for all ears that will hear it.......Amen.

The Power to Preach Jesus Christ and Him Crucified will be greater than every before in history very soon IMO.

We may only be a couple weeks from many answers many of us are waiting for.

shorttribber

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:49 am

Just so long as you don't fall into the NAR! :grin:

Some Key Teachings in the New Apostolic Reformation Movement are:

* that the church, under the absolute leadership of these new Apostles, will unite together into a true doctrine,
* that the common working of miracles and prophecy and such will be restored to all Christians,
* that the wealth of the world will flow into the church,
* that Christianity will spread throughout the world, into governments, corporations, all institutions, until the entire world is Christianized,
* then Jesus will return to receive His kingdom all tied up neatly with a bow by these new Apostles.

Much love,
Mark
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:31 pm

LOL, Mark.....I dont see it happening, not even a little bit......The entire list you posted is offended and offensive if one really loves Christ......I can't believe anyone is actually moving in the direction outlined there, but I know they are doing that out there.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Shorttribber,
There is a form of that prophecy already Woody. The Roman Pope has claimed to be The Victor of Christ/God.
That is a Form of Prophetic Fulfillment that began when HE, the First Rider, got in the saddle of the First Horse (White Horse) Long Ago.
Now, Soon to come, the LAST FORM/FINAL FORM of that prophecy is about to Occur....as the Great Tribulation AC is Revealed.
I believe he (the Final AC) will soon be revealed with the Previous Popish TYPE at his side.

I find that interesting.... for years I kept wondering about the pope claiming to be the vicar of Christ........where is that last form of prophecy written in the bible?
thanks,
Last edited by WOODHENOT3 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:42 pm

GodsStudent wrote:LOL, Mark.....I dont see it happening, not even a little bit......The entire list you posted is offended and offensive if one really loves Christ......I can't believe anyone is actually moving in the direction outlined there, but I know they are doing that out there.

It's even impinging on my church!

People believe that as if they had received it by Divine Revelation. If they don't check it against Scripture, and are subject to the Scriptures, then they risk being carried away according to what the flesh wants.

Much love,
Mark
mark s

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:39 pm

WOODHENOT3 wrote:Shorttribber,<br abp="749">There is a form of that prophecy already Woody. The Roman Pope has claimed to be The Victor of Christ/God.
That is a Form of Prophetic Fulfillment that began when HE, the First Rider, got in the saddle of the First Horse (White Horse) Long Ago.<br abp="750">Now, Soon to come, the LAST FORM/FINAL FORM of that prophecy is about to Occur....as the Great Tribulation AC is Revealed.<br abp="751">I believe he (the Final AC) will soon be revealed with the Previous Popish TYPE at his side.
<br abp="752"><br abp="753">I find that interesting.... for years I kept wondering about the pope claiming to be the vicar of Christ........where is that last form of prophecy written in the bible? <br abp="754">thanks,

Will answer later tonight Woody.....gotta go to work for a few hours away from the house....will be in touch.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:44 pm

mark s wrote: that the common working of miracles and prophecy and such will be restored to all Christians,

This is the only one on that list that I am expecting mark.....but you can be sure, I'm not getting that from the "Kingdom Now" NAR False Prophets.

:faint: what a mess the modern church is in....wow :faint:

shorttribber

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi ST,

Aren't you also expecting that we're all going to have a unified doctrine?

Much love,
Mark
mark s

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 pm

mark s wrote:Hi ST,

Aren't you also expecting that we're all going to have a unified doctrine?

Much love,
Mark

Yes, but not under any "False Apostle" or "False Prophet" LEADERSHIP or Authority.
As you listed it below.
mark s wrote:* that the church, under the absolute leadership of these new Apostles, will unite together into a true doctrine,

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 pm

WOODHENOT3 wrote:Shorttribber,<br abp="884">There is a form of that prophecy already Woody. The Roman Pope has claimed to be The Victor of Christ/God.
That is a Form of Prophetic Fulfillment that began when HE, the First Rider, got in the saddle of the First Horse (White Horse) Long Ago.<br abp="885">Now, Soon to come, the LAST FORM/FINAL FORM of that prophecy is about to Occur....as the Great Tribulation AC is Revealed.<br abp="886">I believe he (the Final AC) will soon be revealed with the Previous Popish TYPE at his side.
<br abp="887"><br abp="888">I find that interesting.... for years I kept wondering about the pope claiming to be the vicar of Christ........where is that last form of prophecy written in the bible? <br abp="889">thanks,

Regarding that Woody, there is a kind of Twofold Aspect of that word antichrist....

We have been told that there are many gone out into the world...these have been either Against(anti) Christ or In the Place of/Vicar(anti) Christ.

Now, just as there is not an Absolutely Plain and Clear place in scripture where we find ANY First, Second, Third or Fourth antichrist Form or Type described, there is not Any such place to be found for that Last One we are all expecting.
We clearly have places in scripture we can find many clues....but none perfectly clear.

Where I find the expectation is in the word "anti" itself. In place of OR Against is the meaning.
When he is revealed, he will be both, and if One is the SPOKESPERSON who is the Vicar, he will ACT as the VICAR OF the AC Person who is Against Christ in every way...the Actual Coming Man, the antichrist himself.

That's what I'm expecting...and I'm expecting Their actions to be together AS One Voice...at the Dome of the Rock soon.

So, kind of like the Icing on a Poison Cake so to speak, there have been forms, but very soon the Finished Product of the Dragon, for the Desert of the Ungodly.

But the Righteous will understand, and consume None of it.

shorttribber

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:05 am

shorttribber wrote:
WOODHENOT3 wrote:Shorttribber,<br abp="884">There is a form of that prophecy already Woody. The Roman Pope has claimed to be The Victor of Christ/God.
That is a Form of Prophetic Fulfillment that began when HE, the First Rider, got in the saddle of the First Horse (White Horse) Long Ago.<br abp="885">Now, Soon to come, the LAST FORM/FINAL FORM of that prophecy is about to Occur....as the Great Tribulation AC is Revealed.<br abp="886">I believe he (the Final AC) will soon be revealed with the Previous Popish TYPE at his side.
<br abp="887"><br abp="888">I find that interesting.... for years I kept wondering about the pope claiming to be the vicar of Christ........where is that last form of prophecy written in the bible? <br abp="889">thanks,

Regarding that Woody, there is a kind of Twofold Aspect of that word antichrist....

We have been told that there are many gone out into the world...these have been either Against(anti) Christ or In the Place of/Vicar(anti) Christ.

Now, just as there is not an Absolutely Plain and Clear place in scripture where we find ANY First, Second, Third or Fourth antichrist Form or Type described, there is not Any such place to be found for that Last One we are all expecting.
We clearly have places in scripture we can find many clues....but none perfectly clear.

Where I find the expectation is in the word "anti" itself. In place of OR Against is the meaning.
When he is revealed, he will be both, and if One is the SPOKESPERSON who is the Vicar, he will ACT as the VICAR OF the AC Person who is Against Christ in every way...the Actual Coming Man, the antichrist himself.

That's what I'm expecting...and I'm expecting Their actions to be together AS One Voice...at the Dome of the Rock soon.

So, kind of like the Icing on a Poison Cake so to speak, there have been forms, but very soon the Finished Product of the Dragon, for the Desert of the Ungodly.

But the Righteous will understand, and consume None of it.

Very interesting observation, I will keep this in mind, it makes a lot of sense though....I like the way you put it, "Icing on a poison cake"..ha....
What about the Mark of the Beast, how do you think that will play out?

Thanks!!
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby shorttribber on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:11 am

WOODHENOT3 wrote:Very interesting observation, I will keep this in mind, it makes a lot of sense though....I like the way you put it, "Icing on a poison cake"..ha.... What about the Mark of the Beast, how do you think that will play out?

Just to stay on course with this thread Woody, I will only mention that the mark will occur sometime after verse 10 of Revelation 12.

Just keep in mind, as I mentioned earlier, the Casting Down of the dragon is in the "MIDST" of the Chapter....Not at the Beginning of it. The first part of Chapter 12 is Historic, as is also the First Flight of the woman in vs 6.

shorttribber

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 am

Brett,
Why can't we see this "SIGN" with our naked eyes?

At Jesus birth, the SIGNS were obvious.... people followed the Star....
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby shorttribber on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:00 am

WOODHENOT3 wrote:Brett,

I'm pretty sure that it is able to be seen with the naked eye over Jerusalem Woody.

Correct me if I'm wrong brett....I know Woody asked you, hope you don't mind my answering the question though...but what I said is correct I think isn't it?

shorttribber

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:17 am

shorttribber wrote:
WOODHENOT3 wrote:Brett,

I'm pretty sure that it is able to be seen with the naked eye over Jerusalem Woody.

Correct me if I'm wrong brett....I know Woody asked you, hope you don't mind my answering the question though...but what I said is correct I think isn't it?

Does anybody want to go to Jerusalem to find that out? :)
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby shorttribber on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:32 am

WOODHENOT3 wrote:Does anybody want to go to Jerusalem to find that out? :)

Not planning on it :mrgreen: There is only one sign though that Every Eye will See...I'm sure you know the one to wich I refer. :grin:

shorttribber

Next

Return to Whatever (Almost)