TruNews 8-11-17 show,,,,birds/alarms !!!

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

TruNews 8-11-17 show,,,,birds/alarms !!!

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:32 am

:shock: Whoa, you guys should hear the show from at least 24 minutes on......
The name of the program is :The alarms are ringing again.

After you listen, tell me if you think that many things could POSSIBLY still be a coincidence?
Must listen, imo.

http://www.trunews.com/listen
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: TruNews 8-11-17 show,,,,birds/alarms !!!

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:45 am

Also, I sent a link to this to my bestie yesterday. She was stunned, because she told me that she had just called the electrician to tell them there was a problem with her smoke detectors ....they were alarming constantly and she and her husband had done everything possible to disarm them. She said her child is now so afraid that she wont sleep upstairs because she's worried about a fire in the house and being able to get out (due to the alarms that have been going off at her house). I told her it was awfully strange that since I am the one that more or less keeps up with TruNews, I listened to this program and called her, and at the same time all of that was going on there, the Lord knew I'd send her this message from TruNews, and now she has the same thing going on.
Coincidence or no coincidence? Interesting.....

Even more astonishing is the number of people who called in to testify and share with the staff at TruNews about the very same thing.....alarms everywhere are going off.....are people listening? You've got to hear the next show, after the one linked above:
http://www.trunews.com/listen

:shock: JUST WOW !!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Thanks for sharing this. Seems like the alarms may be wake up calls. Interesting discussions on several topics.
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby Mark F on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:18 pm

To find the one about alarms you need to go to the August archives and select Aug 14th show. The link takes you to the current date.
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Find a seven year covenant Jesus makes with anybody plainly stated in Scripture.
Mark F

Postby st louis steve on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:49 pm

I listened to what was said a couple of days ago. Rick Wiles is warning us again. I believe something is going to happen. Steve
st louis steve

Postby st louis steve on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVUZXFnJmU U.S. Prophectic WARNING - 2 Hurricanes Followed by 3 Earthquakes!!!
st louis steve

Postby st louis steve on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:14 pm

WATCH: Nikki Haley tells UN Security Council that North Korea is begging for war…

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/#ixzz4rjuZacC1
st louis steve

Return to Whatever (Almost)