TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN *(UPDATE 7/27/17)*

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN *(UPDATE 7/27/17)*

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 am

Trump and Netanyahu are about to speak on TV...

I don't know what he's got up his sleeve, but everyone's saying he's going to try to make the "ultimate deal" in Israel.

Something that really stands out to me is that he said in Saudi Arabia yesterday that he's building a coalition with MANY arab nations to fight evil, and that he'll be meeting with the Saudi's YEARLY in reguards to this deal. Well if he wins a second term, elections will be held again in 7 YEARS. So basically he's making a COVENANT WITH MANY FOR 7 YEARS THAT INVOLVES A POSSIBLE PEACE DEAL WITH ISRAEL WOW :shock:

Daniel 9:27

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
extravagantchristian

Re: TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN

Postby 1whowaits on Mon May 22, 2017 8:08 pm

EC, interesting observation.
1whowaits

Re: TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN

Postby GodsStudent on Tue May 23, 2017 10:04 am

1whowaits wrote:EC, interesting observation.

I agree......
If she's right about that, then I cant help but feel excited, because we are getting very close to being with and meeting the Lord in a much more personal sense than even what we experience now. On the other hand, getting from here to there is the elephant in the room.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN (UPDATE 5/25)

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 am

Update:

US ONVOY TO MEET WITH NETANYAHU ON 5/25 TO FURTHER DISCUSS PEACE PLANS.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 47,00.html

A handful of senior officials on the Israeli and Palestinian sides confirmed they had met with Kushner, but just as quickly underlined that they had nothing to say about what was discussed. It is as if a veil of secrecy is drawn over anything to do with the real-estate developer husband of Ivanka Trump.

Kushner, a practicing Orthodox Jew, has known Prime Minister Netanyahu for about 20 years, dating to his childhood, when Netanyahu knew Kushner's father
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Fri May 26, 2017 8:43 am

Can I ask, how much longer is Netanyahu in office. It seems he's been there forever. Israel have term limits?
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri May 26, 2017 3:33 pm

UPDATE

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/25/tru ... ally-work/

MORE DETAILS ABOUT TRUMP'S ARAB COALITION

This is amazing... it's like Trump is tieing all the pieces together... We can see how the rise in terror since 9/11 is playing a huge part in the Plan for a Covenant with Many/2 state solution. Iran has been in the news a lot since 2006 or so. Now we know why. Trump is uniting the Sunni muslims against the Shia Iran.

During his visit to Israel this week, U.S. President Donald Trump made the strongest public link thus far between two important initiatives: reviving Israeli-Palestinian peace and creating an Israeli-Arab alliance to confront Iran. At his main event with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Trump ad-libbed about Saudi King Salman’s potential role in brokering a peace agreement, saying the monarch “would love to see peace with Israel and the Palestinians.”

At the heart of this agenda is the “outside-in” strategy for resuscitating Israeli-Palestinian negotiations. The talks would be linked to the development of a broader Middle Eastern coalition to oppose Iran’s ongoing expansion of influence in the Middle East and prepare for the day of reckoning when the nuclear agreement expires.
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Fri May 26, 2017 4:38 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:UPDATE

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/25/tru ... ally-work/

MORE DETAILS ABOUT TRUMP'S ARAB COALITION

This is amazing... it's like Trump is tieing all the pieces together... We can see how the rise in terror since 9/11 is playing a huge part in the Plan for a Covenant with Many/2 state solution. Iran has been in the news a lot since 2006 or so. Now we know why. Trump is uniting the Sunni muslims against the Shia Iran.

During his visit to Israel this week, U.S. President Donald Trump made the strongest public link thus far between two important initiatives: reviving Israeli-Palestinian peace and creating an Israeli-Arab alliance to confront Iran. At his main event with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Trump ad-libbed about Saudi King Salman’s potential role in brokering a peace agreement, saying the monarch “would love to see peace with Israel and the Palestinians.”

At the heart of this agenda is the “outside-in” strategy for resuscitating Israeli-Palestinian negotiations. The talks would be linked to the development of a broader Middle Eastern coalition to oppose Iran’s ongoing expansion of influence in the Middle East and prepare for the day of reckoning when the nuclear agreement expires.

This arab NATO, if it forms, will fall apart in the end, leaving only the nations of the Arabian peninsula and possibly Egypt on their own. Remember the alliance the bible speaks of. Is Arabia the leader central player of the Ezekiel Islamic alliance that the nations cling to or Turkey/Persia?... And who is on the outside looking in during Ezekiel 38/39?
kirthril

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri May 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Also another alliance... Russia, iran, Syria, North Korea maybe China.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun May 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Just hurry up and make the deal. Enough with the waiting.

I keep checking online for news but nothing yet. No plan or timeline, although one article mentioned 12-18 months.

This could drag on for several more years.

And I couldn't find any article that confirms Trump's plan to meet with the Saudis annually. But I know I heard it with my own ears, when he was speaking live.
extravagantchristian

Postby 1whowaits on Sun May 28, 2017 8:33 pm

It may require a major event in the ME to occur to get the ball rolling, like the destruction of Damascus and a retaliation on Israel- 'Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins...the fortified city will disappear from Ephriam...in that day their strong cities, which they left because of the Israelites...all will be desolation'. Isa 17

Israel became a nation again in May of 1948, but she has not returned to God, the majority do not know or worship God, and she has given God's mountain to the gentiles. God is likely unhappy with Israel and at some point will cause Israel to return- 'Return to me...and I will return to you.. the Angel of the Lord said...how long will you withhold mercy from Jerusalem..which you have been angry with these seventy years?' Zech 1.

Perhaps the waiting will soon be over, the 70th year of the state of Israel's existence has recently begun.
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue May 30, 2017 12:24 pm

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Netany ... lse-494317

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted on Tuesday that any future peace agreement reached with the Palestinians must include an Israeli military presence in the West Bank and offered insight on security concerns the government may have following a prospective deal.

During an interview with Army Radio, Netanyahu said that "In any peace agreement we [Israel] will have to maintain military control of all the territory west of the Jordan River. This is the truth and I will continue saying this truth."
extravagantchristian

Postby member x on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:41 pm

One thing I notice when reading Daniel 9 - the covenant with the many...it doesn't specifically say Israel. It is with "the many." I think we make the assumption that the covenant is with Israel because the context around Daniel 9 is dealing with Israel. And with the AC breaks this covenant he turns his attention towards Israel.

Is it at all possible this covenant with the many, is a covenant with the nations who become the 10 heads?
member x
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 am

member x wrote:One thing I notice when reading Daniel 9 - the covenant with the many...it doesn't specifically say Israel. It is with "the many." I think we make the assumption that the covenant is with Israel because the context around Daniel 9 is dealing with Israel. And with the AC breaks this covenant he turns his attention towards Israel.

Is it at all possible this covenant with the many, is a covenant with the nations who become the 10 heads?

Good that you pointed that "Israel" isn't specifically mentioned but rather "with many".

But, it also never says "breaks" the covenant either. It simply says covenant with many for one 7, in the midst of the seven, commit an abomination..."
kirthril

Postby member x on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:37 am

kirthril wrote:
member x wrote:One thing I notice when reading Daniel 9 - the covenant with the many...it doesn't specifically say Israel. It is with "the many." I think we make the assumption that the covenant is with Israel because the context around Daniel 9 is dealing with Israel. And with the AC breaks this covenant he turns his attention towards Israel.

Good that you pointed that "Israel" isn't specifically mentioned but rather "with many".

But, it also never says "breaks" the covenant either. It simply says covenant with many for one 7, in the midst of the seven, commit an abomination..."

Thanks for pointing that out kirthril. I started looking at this with a fresh new set of eyes and noticed that too. Breaking the covenant is a view based on the interpretation that Israel is part of the many. We very well may be reading a lot into this.

I found this post to be pretty interesting that warrants some research:
https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/what ... y-confirm/
member x
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:15 am

member x wrote:Breaking the covenant is a view based on the interpretation that Israel is part of the many. We very well may be reading a lot into this.

It's a common mistake, AND Has Been Intentionally MADE by just changing the word "AND" (in Old English translations) to "BUT"(in Modern English Translations).

Modern Dispensationalist "Translators" have been so helpful :roll:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:50 pm

But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

Yeah, it doesn't say for sure that Israel will be included in the covenant, but it could imply that the sacrifice and offering will somehow be involved in the covenant.

Daniel 8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

Maybe the giving of the sanctuary will be part of the covenant?

Because look at the numbers given in Daniel...

Daniel 8:14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”

That's 6.3 years.
And if Jesus comes early, like He said, that could account for the missing months.
So maybe the giving of the sanctuary will be part of the covenant with many, marking the beginning of the 70th week.

I know Trump is talking about moving the embassy to Jerusalem in the event of a peace deal... it's not that far fetched to think that the temple would be part of the deal, especially given the fact that Jared Kushner is a practicing Jew, and worships at a temple regularly and he's been put in charge of making this deal. He's known Netanyahu since childhood. Trump signed that waiver for a 6 month delay to move embassy, i'm sure he's hoping to have the deal done by December 1 of this year.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:37 am

In other words, we have 2 time periods listed in Daniel,

The 7 year covenant with many
And
The 6.3 year gifting of sanctuary until the cleansing of sanctuary

Since both of these time periods are taking place during the 70th week, they must occur at the same time, linking the gifting of the sanctuary to the covenant with many. (Linking Israel to the covenant with many)

And why would there be a need to make a covenant between Israel and many others? A Peace deal. Peace in the middle East. To eliminate terror and put an end to the dispute over the holy Land that's been troubling the Arabs for the past 70 years. It's the ultimate deal, Trump knows the art of the deal. And that's exactly what he's trying to do.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:54 am

OR

Maybe the AC could confirm a 7 year covenant with many, NOT INCLUDING ISRAEL, starting off the 70th week....and then the temple could be "gifted" 4 months later. Then, sometime after that the AOD could happen.

For example, if Trump makes a deal to form this ARAB NATO that he's trying to do, meeting annually for his 7 remaining years in office...

He wants the 2 state solution to be part of it, but if he's not successful in forcing that peace deal, he would probably still want to move forward with his ARAB NATO idea, in order to fulfill one of his biggest campaign promises to "FIGHT ISIS" or terror.

So that could mark the beginning of the 70th week?

I don't know, I'm just thinking as I go, which is usually a slow process :humm:
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:50 am

---->
Revelation 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled.

There is the covenant with many

Extravaganchristians asks: Maybe the giving of the sanctuary will be part of the covenant?

Daniel 9:27 In the middle of the seven he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wings of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation

---->
Daniel 8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

----->
Revelation 17:14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them

Revelation 13:7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them.

There is the handing over of the "sanctuary". It means Gods temple on earth, the church body, and the host, individual Christians, will be handed over for tribulation ie trampled upon.

So technically while "giving of the sanctuary" is part of the covenant, it is not how your thinking. The covenant is made with full intention on trampling over the host and throwing down the sanctuary. It is not an agreement to let Israel build a 3rd temple.
kirthril

Re: TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN (UPDATE 6/9)

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:16 pm

UPDATE:

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politi ... ans-496367

DEFENSE MINISTER: CLOSER THAN 'EVER BEFORE' TO AGREEMENT WITH PALESTINIANS

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas could hold direct peace talks for the first time in seven years, Channel 20 said on Thursday night in a report on a three-way Washington meeting with US President Donald Trump scheduled next month (July)

"If someone comes and puts a deal on the table that includes an agreement with all the moderate Arab nations, including the opening of embassies, trade relations and direct flights, it would get a majority in the Knesset,” Liberman said.

See my other post in the "signs" section.
extravagantchristian

Postby kirthril on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:00 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:UPDATE:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas could hold direct peace talks for the first time in seven years, Channel 20 said on Thursday night in a report on a three-way Washington meeting with US President Donald Trump scheduled next month (July)

"If someone comes and puts a deal on the table that includes an agreement with all the moderate Arab nations, including the opening of embassies, trade relations and direct flights, it would get a majority in the Knesset,” Liberman said.

check out my post reply in "signs". eye opener.
kirthril

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:51 pm

kirthril wrote:
extravagantchristian wrote:UPDATE:

check out my post reply in "signs". eye opener.

OK I'll check that out.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 am

UPDATE: 6/11

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.795161

Working out the details...

Netanyahu Asked Trump to Accept Isolated Settlements as Israeli Enclaves in Palestinian Territory in Future Peace Deal

Prime minister already brought up the idea in 2014, but eventually reached the conclusion that isn't a realistic solution. The Palestinians at the time expressed strong opposition to the proposal

In recent weeks, while preparing for the Trump administration to present a new peace initiative, Netanyahu has been hardening his positions on a number of core issues. Last Tuesday, while giving a speech before the Knesset at an event marking 50 years to the Six-Day War, Netanyahu said that settlements will not be evacuated in any future agreement with the Palestinians.

"Everyone will have a right to live in their home, and no one will be uprooted," the prime minister declared. Netanyahu wants to avoid the evacuation of tens of thousands of settlers from the isolated settlements mainly because of the political price he and his Likud Party, which relies on support from the settlers, will pay for it.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
extravagantchristian

Re: TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN (UPDATE 6/14)

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 am

UPDATE 6/14

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231014

The White House's plan for peace in the Middle East

This article outlines Trump's Actual Plan for Peace in the Middle East including Israel, Palestine, and Arab Nations. He's using his fight against "radical islamic terror", to force a 2 state solution so that he can claim credit for making "The Ultimate Deal". Apparently the first meeting will happen in September, and more to come in 2018. So we're probably at least 1 year away from seeing a deal.

US Middle East Envoy Jason Greenblatt spoke to senior Israeli officials and representatives of the Palestinian Authority about the US plan for negotiating a final status agreement, Channel 20 reported.

Among the items mentioned in the US proposal were: slowing building in Judea and Samaria, creating security arrangements in partnership with Jordan and the Gulf states, and normalizing Israel's relations with the Arab countries.

According to the plan, negotiations will begin in September, following the meeting between US President Donald Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, and Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas in Washington, D.C.

The plan also requires both sides to work towards peace......

According to the report, Trump will leave discussion on Jerusalem and the refugee crisis for the second stage of negotiations, after the sides have built a level of mutual trust.

The Israeli government insists the US plan include sections which obligate the PA to cease incitement to and encouraging of violence, and to cease payments to terrorists and their families.

From what I can tell, he's turning the Shia Muslims against the Sunni's, in an effort to Isolate Iran from the rest of the world. (Which sounds good, but really it's setting the stage for the Gog invasion of Israel, solidifying the alliance between Iran and Russia. That's my opinion.)

Perhaps we can take the eclipse in august 2017 as a sign... a warning that what Trump is doing is wrong... Calling it a "final status agreement" isn't that what HItler called the holocaust?? it's eerie that there's a 7 year gap between the 2 eclipses. I think the Lord is telling us beforehand what's going to happen. He likes to do that :grin:

Also... the 4 blood moons from 2014-2015... people expected something to happen immediately after that, but Trump announced his run for Presidency in June 2015.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/politics/ ... elections/
extravagantchristian

Re: TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN ***(UPDATE 6/14/17)***

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 am

EC: Thanks for posting......certainly needs watching, imo.....
I spoke with an 80something year old Dr. of Psychiatry last night. Not only is he a "head Dr." he is also an ordained minister. Last night he was telling all of us that Donald Trump is not only a narcissist, but that in order to qualify for the "disorder" it only takes having 5 of the 9 characteristics, and that Trump has all 9 in very stark and clear ways.
I have the utmost respect for this man and find him to be absolutely brilliant....for as long as I've known him, he has always been exceptionally brilliant to speak with.
He has always railed about Trump and is extremely upset that Trump is President, because he thinks a narcissist running the country is dangerous or at least a very bad idea. Anyway....the above article you posted and my Dr. friend's comments last night seem to run together stunningly.....Makes watching essential in my book.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 am

Yes it's really exciting to watch.

It really got my attention in 2016 when I learned more about Trump... about how he...

1. "builds great buildings" and puts his name on them,
2. his real estate career,
3. his book the Art of the Deal.

It just seems so fitting that his very source of pride would be the very things we are watching for...

1. the temple to be built,
2. the land to be divided and sold,
3. and the 7 year peace deal.

I remember him calling the 2 state solution the "Ultimate Deal" last year and just shaking my head.

It's amazing to me that he's going after Israel just with in his first few months in office... I've heard him say over and over again that he was going to "fight isis" but I didn't know that his plan was to use "fighting terror" as a cloak to pressure Israel. He's been planning this for a while.

the verse that keeps popping up in my head: "for when they say Peace and Safety, then sudden destruction comes upon them"
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:01 am

Absolutely, EC.

We HAVE to rely on scripture in this day and time since so many political characters raise so many eyebrows in our circles (our circles being bible prophecy watchers). In this day and time, so many people involved in politics and in high places have the "look" of the antichrist.....I know we've got another thread going about another person of interest....but for all of us, the big marker seems to be the one who fulfills Daniel 9-26-27....the one who actually forms the covenant with Israel and breaks it mid week.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 am

Yeah, I just read an article this morning saying that the French president, Marcon I think Is his name, is trying to make the peace deal also. I guess we'll see.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 am

ANOTHER UPDATE:

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.795786

Trump Envoy Jason Greenblatt to Visit Israel Soon to Discuss Renewed Peace Talks

As U.S. steps up negotiations for renewed talks, Tillerson reveals Trump told Abbas he would become disinterested in the talks if they don't move ahead quickly

The United States is stepping up its negotiations with Israel and the Palestinians ahead of a possible drafting of an American statement of principles, which would serve as a basis for a renewed negotiation between Israel and the Palestinians.
A senior Israeli official stated that Jason Greenblatt, U.S. President Donald Trump's envoy on the peace process, will come to the region soon to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem and with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah. The official said that the visit may take place next week or right after Ramadan ends June 24

Israeli and Palestinian sources said that the Americans would like Netanyahu and Abbas to present their stances on the core issues up for negotiations – borders, security, refugees, Jerusalem and the settlements – so they can map the differences and decide whether, and if so how, to draft a document that would delineate the principles along which the negotiations would be renewed.

The Palestinian official stated that during his meeting with Abbas in Bethlehem several weeks ago, Trump raised the idea that the Palestinians and Israelis each send five-person teams to Washington to get started with the negotiations. According to him, the Palestinians view this positively and are waiting for the end of Ramadan in order to try and reach a date for sending a delegation to Washington.

Two weeks ago, Haaretz reported that the Trump administration is considering drafting a document that would delineate the solutions to the core issues according to which the negotiations between the Palestinians and Israelis would take place. The White House has yet to decide on this issue, but both Israel and the Palestinians believe that Greenblatt coming to map the two sides' positions is in preparation for the drafting of this document.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hinted in a meeting of his Likud part two weeks ago that the White House may present a statement of principles for the renewing of negotiations. "The current administration has a strong will to put something on the table," he said in a closed meeting of Likud lawmakers in the Knesset. "We have many positions that are important to us, and this doesn't mean that what we tell them is acceptable to them."
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.795786
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:16 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Yeah, I just read an article this morning saying that the French president, Marcon I think Is his name, is trying to make the peace deal also. I guess we'll see.

Yep....they are all on the same page so they all raise the hair on the back of our neck....but only one of them is actually going to be "the one"....but honestly.....what difference does that really make to us overall?????.....I mean, sure....ok.....satan will actually manifest himself in one of them, but he is already manifesting his spirit and so much more in them because they are all serving him....whether they are conscious of their choice to do so or not, I might ad....and they are all about his agenda....
Even once we know who "he" is.....all of these folks that serve him now will continue to do so, I imagine.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:57 am

It will be surreal when it happens... especially if it's a 7 year peace deal. Everybody will be talking about it.

It would need to happen by this time next year in order for there to be 7 years remaining of Trump's assumed presidency.
Which was the basis of his commitment to the Arab Nations to meet with them yearly in Saudi Arabia.
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am

Was speaking about the "basic contents" as indicated in this thread with a friend today....SHE is all up in arms about Canada's PM, Trudeau.....lol......THEY ARE ALL to be watched......one bird, they're all feathers.....but THE ONE BIRD will fulfill prophecy while the others just support "him."
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:15 am

Yeah, but Trump has the money, power, and influence. He also has a Jewish son in law with interest in seeing the temple being rebuilt.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:30 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jared-ku ... d=48181153

This is the first time I've heard his voice. He's always so quiet.

Jared Kushner meets with Netanyahu on first day of Middle East trip

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law, arrived in Israel Wednesday morning to begin a trip aimed at moving toward a peace deal between the Israelis and Palestinians.

In an interview with the New York Times in November, Trump said he “would love to be able to be the one that made peace with Israel and the Palestinians" adding that it "would be such a great achievement.”

Kushner, who is Jewish, “knows the region, knows the people, knows the players,” Trump told the Times in the same interview. The night before his inauguration, Trump reportedly told Kushner, “If you can’t produce peace in the Middle East, nobody can.”
extravagantchristian

Re: TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN ***(UPDATE 7/27/17)***

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 pm

UPDATE: 7/27/17

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231014

The White House's plan for peace in the Middle East

President Trump's plan: reduce building in Judea, Samaria, use Jordan and Gulf states to help with Israel's security.
Middle East Envoy Jason Greenblatt spoke to senior Israeli officials and representatives of the Palestinian Authority about the US plan for negotiating a final status agreement, Channel 20 reported.

Among the items mentioned in the US proposal were: slowing building in Judea and Samaria, creating security arrangements in partnership with Jordan and the Gulf states, and normalizing Israel's relations with the Arab countries.

According to the plan, negotiations will begin in September
, following the meeting between US President Donald Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, and Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas in Washington, D.C.

The plan also requires both sides to work towards peace.

The US will help consolidate security arrangements between Israel and the PA, as well as consolidate a joint effort to fight terror. Jordan and the Gulf states will also work to help radical Islamic terror.

According to the report, Trump will leave discussion on Jerusalem and the refugee crisis for the second stage of negotiations, after the sides have built a level of mutual trust.

It seems that Trump is requiring Israel to commit to a final status agreement, with Jerusalem on the table. But other than that everything is fine.
extravagantchristian

Return to Whatever (Almost)