Israel Peace Deal- details?

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Israel Peace Deal- details?

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:06 am

The peace deal between Israel and United Arab Emirates is being confirmed today.

Has anyone here done any research of the official documents to find out any details that could be prophetic...timeline (7 or 3.5 years) or temple mount status?

I did a search but haven't found any yet. I don't think we can rely on major Christian leaders to figure this out, so far they all seem clueless, buying into the whole "peace and safety" scam.
Last edited by extravagantchristian on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Re: Israel Peace Deal- details?

Postby Ready1 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:07 am

Ready1 wrote:This is interesting and significant...

Content of peace deal to be revealed only after signing

Source in Israeli delegation to Washington says parties have agreed not to release details of peace agreement until it is signed.

A source in the Israeli delegation to Washington, which is preparing to sign the peace agreement with the United Arab Emirates, refuses to comment on the content of the agreement and claims that it will only be revealed after it is signed.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/287251

Posted on another thread
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:29 am

Did anyone know that in Hebrew Sally ( The Storm) is SARA..? Wife of Abraham...
mrgravyard49

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:26 am

Thanks, graveyard and ready 1. I didn't see that
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby Ready1 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:29 am

Amir & Jack Hibbs were talking about the following details: What Israel gets, What Israel is required to do, What the Palestinians are required to do.

What Israel gets:

1) Apply Israeli law to west bank settlements
2) US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's undivided capital.
3) Palestinian capital will be Abu Dis in East Jerusalem
4) Israeli areas in Western Negev will be ceded to Palestinians
5) Israeli security control west of Jordan River.

What Israel is required to do:

1) Recognition of Palestinian State
2) Four-year settlement freeze on settlements
3) Possibility of transferring Arab towns in North to Palestinians
4) Territorial contiguity between all Palestinian towns
5) Linking Gaza Strip to West Bank via tunnel
6) Jews could pray on Temple Mount
7) Palestinians given 4 years to negotiate plan
8) Investment of Billions in Palestinian Economy

What the Palestinians are required to do.

1) Recognition of Israel as Jewish state in its new borders
2) Giving up demand for Palestinian capital in Jerusalem’s Old City
3) Demilitarizing Gaza
4) Disarming of Hamas
5) Giving up the “Right of Return”
6) Halt of payment to terrorist families

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLbOstyaMs&t=1204s 17:48

Amir says that this plan is brilliant because there is no chance that the Palestinians will accept even one of their required conditions; so it will actually unify the land rather than divide it. Furthermore it gives the Israeli's four years to make deals with the rest of the Arab world. :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby 1whowaits on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:49 pm

This would still divide up Israel (from Gaza, tunnel through Israel), Judea (few settlements would be Israeli but the rest of the land of Judea and Samaria would be Arab), and Jerusalem (Arab capital in East Jerusalem) and prevent the rebuilding of a Temple (the Jews would be allowed to pray on the Temple mount only), which would appear to parallel Zech 1.
1whowaits

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:24 pm

Ready1 do you see how this is a contradiction?

2)US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's undivided capital.

I'm not sure who Amir is but I guess he doesn't see the
contradiction either.

This is double talk. Trump is saying one thing and doing the opposite. And somehow people call him brilliant and chosen by God. I don't get it.

Also, Palestine doesn't have much of a choice, the arab nations are backing this deal and they can pressure Palestine to accept it.
extravagantchristian

Postby Ready1 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:47 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Ready1 do you see how this is a contradiction?

2)US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's undivided capital.

I'm not sure who Amir is but I guess he doesn't see the
contradiction either.

This is double talk. Trump is saying one thing and doing the opposite. And somehow people call him brilliant and chosen by God. I don't get it.

Also, Palestine doesn't have much of a choice, the arab nations are backing this deal and they can pressure Palestine to accept it.

Sorry extravagantchristian, I am just reporting what I have seen and heard. You need to check it out. Abu Dis is not in Jerusalem. While they call it "East Jerusalem" it is not a part of Jerusalem (which is why the Palestinians will reject this portion.)

FYI Amir Tsarfati is a messianic Israeli Jew. There are any number of his videos posted on these boards.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:14 pm

I apologize ready 1, that sounded rude. Really I'm just confused as to why I haven't heard anyone come out and say that The US shouldn't be dividing Israel. It feels like a dream where everyone is asleep and won't wake up.
People say it isn't going to happen but this recent deal is a big step in that direction.

I was talking to a lady the other day who mentioned that Amir guy also, and her response was that she isn't going to be here for any of the last days so it doesn't matter. But I'm like, no this affects everybody.
extravagantchristian

Postby Ready1 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:56 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:I apologize ready 1, that sounded rude. Really I'm just confused as to why I haven't heard anyone come out and say that The US shouldn't be dividing Israel. It feels like a dream where everyone is asleep and won't wake up.
People say it isn't going to happen but this recent deal is a big step in that direction.

I was talking to a lady the other day who mentioned that Amir guy also, and her response was that she isn't going to be here for any of the last days so it doesn't matter. But I'm like, no this affects everybody.

Do you understand, extravagantchristian, that Israel is currently divided and does not assume control over much of the West Bank and Gaza as it currently stands?

Do you understand that there are three different Zones in Israel currently? If you don't understand these things and mistakenly state that the US is "dividing Israel" then you need to do a little research.

Area A: is under Palestinian control: both civil (the laws) and security. (Police and Hamas military) Roads controlled by Palestinians.
Area B: is under Palestinian/Israeli control: Civil law is Palestinian and security is joint Palestinian/Israeli control (Roads controlled by Israel)
Area C: is under Israeli control: full Israeli civil (laws) and security control (police and military.)

Areas A & B are a portion of the West Bank. "A" zones that I know of are: Nablus, Ramallah, Bethlehem, Hebron, and Jericho. No Jew goes into an "A" zone at the risk of death. There are massive warning signs on the highways stating "DO NOT ENTER". Other than the "A" zones, much of the rest of the West bank along Highway 60 is a "B" zone where Israeli police and military help see to security. If you travel in an A or B Zone, Israel requires that you take an armored bus.

Area C is the original area from 1948. It includes Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, Jezreel Valley, Sea of Galilee, Elath, and Beersheba. This area is safe and regular buses are fine.

To my understanding, this "Abraham Accord" will only divide the land if the Palestinians are able to agree to their part. Of the six requirements, it does not appear that they will even be able to agree to one (let alone all five). If the Palestinians would perchance come to an agreement, there would be more A Zone under the new agreement than there currently is. I'm not saying that this agreement does not have prophetic implications because I believe it does. But let's let it mature a little bit to see where it goes.

While the Palestinians "think about it" for the next four years, all the other Arab nations have the ability to sign the "Accords" with Israel.

Do a little research. You may find it interesting... :grin:
Last edited by Ready1 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Ready1 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Jews have an interesting comment about the Palestinians:

They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Return to Whatever (Almost)