Almost Lost my Dog

Discussion not limited to prophecy.

Almost Lost my Dog

Postby Loop on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:43 am

While at the barn this morning we had a pack of Coyotes come down into the barnyard and attack our German Shephard, we ran out and they let him loose and he came running back to us. He has bite marks on his legs and neck and his tongue was bleeding. I've never heard of them attacking a large dog before but knew they would attack small ones..
Problem is they didn't leave, even with us standing out there talking and yelling at them to leave, they stayed on the bank above us yapping and howling until my husband got the gun and fired it a few times ..
Very scary.. I've let my neighbors know to watch their small children and dogs... They've been bad here for several years but they are getting braver...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Re: Almost Lost my Dog

Postby Ready1 on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:50 pm

They get bolder in the last days...

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Exit40 on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:24 am

Ready1 wrote:They get bolder in the last days...

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

I think in this case the beasts of the earth is referring to wild brutes, men who serve the antichrist.

thērion (Key)

KJV Translation Count — Total: 46x
The KJV translates Strong's G2342 in the following manner: beast (42x), wild beast (3x), venomous beast (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
an animal

a wild animal, wild beast, beast

metaph. a brutal, bestial man, savage, ferocious

That being said, wildlife is getting bolder, especially those that live close to humans. Around my neighborhood we have some kind of critter that is unafraid. We call it the Growler, for obvious reasons. Not only does it have no fear, it refuses to leave the area, even after being shot at in the dark. It has never been seen, only heard. According to google animal growl sounds, it is some sort of panther, a possibility since we are close to the Mexican border with open wildlife corridors. No one has noticed missing pets or livestock, so what it is eating is a mystery, and why it remains here is also. We are at the edge of the rural wild interface, lots of open land in a National Forest. But sooner or later it will be discovered as to what it is. Matter of time, it's boldness will cause it's demise.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 am

Loop wrote:While at the barn this morning we had a pack of Coyotes come down into the barnyard and attack our German Shephard, we ran out and they let him loose and he came running back to us. He has bite marks on his legs and neck and his tongue was bleeding. I've never heard of them attacking a large dog before but knew they would attack small ones..
Problem is they didn't leave, even with us standing out there talking and yelling at them to leave, they stayed on the bank above us yapping and howling until my husband got the gun and fired it a few times ..
Very scary.. I've let my neighbors know to watch their small children and dogs... They've been bad here for several years but they are getting braver...

Shoot to kill. If they are that bad, they will go after a child.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Loop on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:19 pm

We call it the Growler, for obvious reasons. Not only does it have no fear, it refuses to leave the area, even after being shot at in the dark. It has never been seen, only heard

What was really weird was these coyotes was extremely close and I've heard them pretty much every night and a few times through the day but this was the closest, and there was a pack of them at least fifteen if you've ever heard the hyenias from Africa that is almost what it sounded like, it was really loud and scary sounding.. Ranger is staying close to us when we go out, he isn't taking chances and I'm afraid to let my horse out of the barn now..

Shoot to kill. If they are that bad, they will go after a child.

That had me concerned as several people down the road has small children so we've alerted them to what happened and told them to keep a close eye on their children and small animals, I have a friend around the hollow from me about two miles who's small dog went missing three weeks ago they have flyers out and have offered a reward, but it hasn't shown up, I would say we now know where it went...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Return to Whatever (Almost)