Who will populate the Millennial Kingdom?

No opposing arguments allowed

Postby Believer on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 pm

If the Lord raptures all believers and give us glorified bodies (which do not procreate) just before He sets His feet on the Mount of Olives at His 2nd coming, what unglorified believers will populate the Millennial Kingdom? Thanks for your help.
Believer

Re: Who will populate the Millennial Kingdom?

Postby Believer on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 pm

20 views and not one of you can answer this? why do you stay post trib?
Believer

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 pm

I would answer but I still don't know for sure. This topic was also discussed on the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=45759&p=435961&hilit=+millenium#p435961
extravagantchristian

Postby Princess of Heaven on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:32 pm

heres a video

have it at, discuss what it has to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcMXU5nw ... r_embedded
Princess of Heaven

Postby smackbucket on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Believer wrote:20 views and not one of you can answer this? why do you stay post trib?

Well, many of us have an answer, but this is a post-trib only thread. If it wasn't, I would answer by saying, "Pre-wrath solves this dilemma pretty easily." But this is post-trib only so I'll keep quiet. :grin:
smackbucket

Postby Believer on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:I would answer but I still don't know for sure. This topic was also discussed on the following link:

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/discus ... um#p435961
Great, thanks. I'll check it out for sure.
Believer

Postby Believer on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Princess of Heaven wrote:heres a video

Thanks, I'll take a look.
Believer

Postby Believer on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 pm

smackbucket wrote:
Believer wrote:20 views and not one of you can answer this? why do you stay post trib?

Well, many of us have an answer, but this is a post-trib only thread. If it wasn't, I would answer by saying, "Pre-wrath solves this dilemma pretty easily." But this is post-trib only so I'll keep quiet. :grin:
Actually, I was wondering how it could be with post-trib, but I wouldn't mind knowing the pre-wrath version too. I'll have to go over to that forum and open up a thread, but I can't now - gottta run.
Believer

Postby Princess of Heaven on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 am

well im still learning and im leaning post trib, but might be pre wrath, i was a solid pre tribber, however since really digging i have learned we will be here to see the AoD
Princess of Heaven

Postby Lightseeker on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Princess of Heaven wrote:well im still learning and im leaning post trib, but might be pre wrath, i was a solid pre tribber, however since really digging i have learned we will be here to see the AoD

I sure can relate to that! :grin:
Lightseeker

Postby Seeker on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi Believer,

If the Lord raptures all believers and give us glorified bodies (which do not procreate) just before He sets His feet on the Mount of Olives at His 2nd coming, what unglorified believers will populate the Millennial Kingdom? Thanks for your help.

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
Zec 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
Zec 14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
Zec 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

We do not get raptured until after evil is taken away. That is what you don't understand. The dead in Christ rise first and then we who are alive and remain. But the tares/evil go first and the resurrection is at the last day. The angels will remove the wicked from among the just. There are two groups present when Jesus returns. The wicked are dealt with upon His return and we are raptured after all things that offend have been removed from the kingdom we inherit. The rapture is after Armageddon is over. Jesus returns with the dead in Christ with him. They destroy the armies of Armageddon and then we who are alive and remain are raptured at the "last day" which is the first resurrection of Rev 20. There will be some that don't taste death and have lived through the entire last 7 years and enter into the millennium. No evil or unglorified body will make it through into the millennium. All will be changed or destroyed just two options here.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Flesh and blood can't enter the kingdom of God. The dead in Christ are raised and then we who remain are changed. So I am not sure why you think there needs to be unglorified bodies in the millennium in the first place. The bible indicates that nothing but incorruption will enter the kingdom.

Peace,
Seeker
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Seeker

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Thanks a bunch for your explanations, Seeker! Much appreciated!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Seeker, could it be that the millenium is not yet the Kingdom of God? Maybe the real kingdom of God is the New Heavens and New Earth.
extravagantchristian

Postby Mrs. B on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Zech. 14:16.....And it shall come to pass, That Every One that IS LEFT of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to keep the feast of Tabernacle...

17...And it shall be , that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be No Rain...

ISAIAH 60:11....Therefore thy gates shall be open continually;
they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces (Wealth) of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought...

12...For the Nation and Kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish;
yea, those shall be utterly wasted...

14....The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet;
and they shall call thee...The City of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel...

Isaiah 11:6...The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them...

7...And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together:
and the lion shall eat straw like the ox..

8...And the suckling child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice den...

9....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain:
for the Earth shall be full of the Knowledge of the Lord, as the Water Cover the Sea...

10.....And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensigh of the people;
to it shall the Gentiles seek:
and his rest shall be Glorious....

11....And it shall come to Pass...IN THAT DAY...that the Lord shall set His Hand AGAIN the Second Time to Recover the Remnant of His People, which shall be left from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the Islands of the Sea....

Habakkuk 2:13....Behold, is it not of the Lord of Hosts...that the people shall labour in the very fire;
and the people shall weary themselves for vanity?

14...For the Earth shall be Filled with the Knowleldge of the Glory of the Lord, as the Waters Cover the sea....

Glory...

bb
Mrs. B

Postby Seeker on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 am

Hi Abiding,

Thanks a bunch for your explanations, Seeker! Much appreciated!

Thanks but wouldn't be too quick with that I am getting ready to muddy the waters somewhat....you can thank extravagantchristian for that...lol.

Peace,
Seeker
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Seeker

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:39 am

Seeker wrote:Thanks but wouldn't be too quick with that I am getting ready to muddy the waters somewhat....you can thank extravagantchristian for that...lol.

:popcorn:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Seeker on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:40 am

Hi extravagantchristian,

Seeker, could it be that the millennium is not yet the Kingdom of God? Maybe the real kingdom of God is the New Heavens and New Earth.

Very perceptive but a few problems there also.

Rev 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

At the sounding of the 7th trumpet the mystery of God will be finished and the kingdoms of this world become the Lords and Christs for ever and ever. So we have a definite starting point for the kingdom of God on earth. Which would be at the end of the last 7 years since the two witnesses had just finished their testimony of 3 1/2 years.

Dan 7:20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Here again Daniel verifies that the AC reigns until God arrives and judgment is given to the saints and the time comes for the saints to possess the kingdom. Then we are given a time-frame.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The AC is given 3 1/2 years to prevail against the saints which matches the 42 month time-frame he is given in Rev 13. It all ties very neatly together ending at the end of the last 7 years since we know it begins at the AOD (middle of the last 7 years). This means the AC is persecuting Christians until the very end of the last 7 years which matches Jesus saying the resurrection is at the last day and also ties the last trumps together.

Now with all that said you are correct in that in some places in scripture it appears we don't enter the kingdom until the new heavens and earth. Almost a contradiction it seems to our minds but since I am certain there are no contradictions in the bible it must be a lack of my understanding. Sometimes it is easier if I think of the 1,000 years as one day. Then there are no apparent contradictions it all works if the 1,000 were a day in the mind of God. Then the beginning and the end of the millennium would be on the same day in Gods mind. That would reconcile all the verses that I know of but I can't be certain that is the answer either. If we see the rapture as after the millennium that would throw off all the very precise timing scriptures of 3 1/2 years. I tend to see the rapture as at the end of the last 7 years because of Rev 20.

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

There is a specific time period of 1,000 years mentioned after the "first" resurrection. First has to mean first here...lol. But then we see death defeated after the second resurrection as the last enemy defeated.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

These appear to be the same events to me but 1Co15 looks more like after the 1,000 years while 1Th4 like before at the resurrection of Rev 20:4 because the dead in Christ rise first...at the "first" resurrection. That is sort of like Matt 24 & 25 also. They both have Jesus with angels and in glory but one seems before the 1,000 years (Matt 24) and the other at the great white throne judgment. It is something I honestly don't fully understand. I stick with it is all scripture therefore all true. The only way I understand it is if I connect the 1,000 years as one day. It works for now but deep inside I feel it is not correct. One of those things that bug me but not irreconcilable to me at least. Now that I have everyone confused time to go...lol. Maybe others have thoughts on the topic but those are all I got right now at least.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby Seeker on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:55 am

Hi Mrs. B,

My list would be similar to yours here. It seems there will be a remnant of people from enemies of Israel who inhabit the millennium. There also still seems to be rebellion in the millennium because God will not send rain unless the come to Jerusalem to worship. Humans still die during the millennium with men dying at 100 being as an infant dying. Yet Jesus will be reigning in Jerusalem giving out the waters of life and of course the final Gog-Magog event as the ultimate rebellion. Going to be an interesting time even though I don't understand it...lol.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 am

Seeker wrote:Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

If the GWTJ happens before the 1,000 years, then who are the rest of the dead who won't live again until after the 1,000 years?

I wonder if they might be the ones who died at an age when God considered them innocent, therefore they didn't have to participate in the GWTJ. It would make sense to me that they would have a different role because they aren't technically born again or part of the church. Who else could it be if it's not the church and it's not the unbelievers because they would already be thrown in the LOF?

And the GWTJ, isn't that going to take a while? I mean, each person ever created is going to have to give an account for every word they spoke, You would think that would take thousands of years. :dunno:

Matthew 12:36
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
extravagantchristian

Postby Seeker on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 am

Hi extravagantchristian,

If the GWTJ happens before the 1,000 years, then who are the rest of the dead who won't live again until after the 1,000 years?

The GWTJ is after the 1,000 years in Rev 20.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Those who were beheaded for the witness of Jesus are in the first resurrection. It includes those who have refused the MOB. Since they have refused the MOB, which occurs during the last 7 years, the first resurrection is at the end of the last 7 years after Armageddon on the last day. 1,000 years later we see the GWTJ. The GWTJ consists of two groups those written in the book of life and those not written in the book of life. The book of life is one of the books opened at the GWTJ. The dead are judged out of the books including the book of life. So we have some who will inherit everlasting life at the GWTJ and others who will be thrown into the lake of fire. I see the GWTJ as the resurrection Daniel and other OT prophets saw.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

There are two groups here in Daniels description...some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt. I believe that the first resurrection is something special for those who are killed for the word of God. I say that because there is specific mention of being beheaded. Either way there are those that inherit the kingdom in both the first and second resurrections.

I wonder if they might be the ones who died at an age when God considered them innocent, therefore they didn't have to participate in the GWTJ. It would make sense to me that they would have a different role because they aren't technically born again or part of the church. Who else could it be if it's not the church and it's not the unbelievers because they would already be thrown in the LOF?

I don't buy into the age of innocence argument. God has written his law on mens hearts. He is more than capable of writing his laws on the hearts of children. In fact I would argue that it is like the little children that we should become. Children usually aren't born liars they learn to lie. They see the world in simple terms. Adults confuse it. Jesus even instructs us to be more like children.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And the GWTJ, isn't that going to take a while? I mean, each person ever created is going to have to give an account for every word they spoke, You would think that would take thousands of years.

what's a thousand or two thousand years when comparing to eternity...just a brief instance a day or two...Again though the GWTJ occurs after the 1,000 years so plenty of time into eternity for whatever. I don't see anything in scripture that excludes the church as part of the GWTJ. Rev 20:4 doesn't say anyone who believed in the name of Jesus it says those who were beheaded. Not everyone in the church gets beheaded just those who have given their lives appear to be part of the first resurrection according to scripture. The first century church had many who gave their lives, as well as the prophets of old, and those who refuse the MOB. Those are who I see in the first resurrection if we just read and believe the words as they are written.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby extravagantchristian on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:57 am

Hello seeker,

Didn't you say that you think it's possible that the NH and NE begin BEFORE the 1,000 years? Looks to me like the old heavens and earth pass away just before the GWTJ begins.

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. (old heavens and earth pass away)
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I believe that the first resurrection is something special for those who are killed for the word of God. I say that because there is specific mention of being beheaded.

First, it says he saw the thrones and they sat upon them, and judgement was given to them. (I'm thinking this could be where the saints are judging the angels.) 1 Corinthians 6:3
Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?
So that is something that would include ALL the saints, not just the martyrs.

So he says he sees the thrones, and then after that, he says he sees the souls of them who were beheaded, so while the martyrs do appear to be set apart in some way, they are not the only ones mentioned in Rev 20:4.

I don't buy into the age of innocence argument. God has written his law on men's hearts. He is more than capable of writing his laws on the hearts of children. In fact I would argue that it is like the little children that we should become. Children usually aren't born liars they learn to lie. They see the world in simple terms. Adults confuse it. Jesus even instructs us to be more like children.

Yes children do have a conscience, but children are a product of their parents, kind of like a garden, if the garden is a mess and full of weeds, it won't produce healthy flowers. They don't have a choice. I'm not saying they won't be judged for their works, because I don't know, but I am saying that not all children have heard the gospel by the time of their death, and all children are just a product of their environment. Garbage in garbage out. God knows that.

I don't see anything in scripture that excludes the church as part of the GWTJ.

I agree with you there.
extravagantchristian

Postby Mrs. B on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:45 am

Romans 8:19.....For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth.......For the Manifestation of the Sons of God....

Then notice this that Peter wrote....

II Peter 3:15....And account that the Long Suffering of our Lord is Salvaton...
(Now Notice)
Even as our Beloved Brother Paul...also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you:

16....As Also in All His Epistles...(refering to Paul)

Speaking in them of these things;
In Which are some things HARD TO BE UNDERSTOOD...
which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest..
as they do also the other scriptures
unto their own destruction....

I believe that some scriptures are hard to understand.....because it is not time...
But Daniel said seal up the book....Until the time of the End...
And because we are living in the end.....Revelation Knowledge is being revealed....

BUT.....it all must be written in the scriptures.....and Revealed by the Holy Spirit....

I believe in Romans
8:16....The Spirit itself beareth witness...With Our Spirit, that we are the Children of God:

17....And if children, then Heirs;
Heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;
If so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also Glorified together...

18....For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy TO BE COMPARED...with the Glory which shall be Revealed in us...

19....For the Earnest Expectation of the Creature Waiteth for the Manifestation of the Sons of God...

I believe......That when Jesus comes and sets up His Kingdom on this earth....
Those who are dead in Christ will be raised first.......The First Ressurrection

That those who are counted worthy.......to escape the Judgment of the end times of this world..
when all nations will be gather at Jerusalem.....
Not the GWTJ but the end of this age.....when Jesus comes and Sets Up the Kingdom on this Earth...for a Thousand years....
We will rule and reign with Him...
He will rule with a Rod of Righteousness...
This is the Manifestation of the Sons of God....Ruling with Christ...

Satan will be bound for a 1000 years......then loosed at the end.....at the GWTJ

We will be Kings and Priest on this earth and Reign with Jesus Christ...for a 1000 years
Then after this......The GWTJ...

I Am always....subject to change.....I try to stay Teachable....The Word and the Holy Spirit bare Witness to Truth...

I like these scriptures...
Hab. 2:14....For the Earth Shall be filled with the Knowledge of the Glory of the Lord,
as the Waters Cover the Sea....

then...
Isaiah...11:8....And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice den...

9....THEY SHALL NOT HURT NOR DESTROY IN ALL MY HOLY MOUNTAIN:
for the Earth shall Be Full of the Knowledge of the Lord, as the Waters Cover the Sea....

This is during the 1000 year when Jesus and His Saints shall rule the Earth....

The World will be Refreshed.....after the world Judgment...then Jesus will Establish His Kingdom...
The Curse will be removed...
When Adam sin.....The Curse was pernounced on this Earth...
NOW....The Curse is Removed and the Glory of the Lord will Fill the Whole Earth for 1000 years...

Then Satan will be loosed......and can you imagine that Men will still turn to evil and follow satan!

Then the GWTJ...Great White Throne Judgment....
and the second Ressurretion.....

bb
Mrs. B

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks Mrs. B, it does make more sense that satan would be set loose in the "old" earth, rather then the New Earth.
extravagantchristian

Postby Believer on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Seeker wrote:Hi Believer,

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
Zec 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
Zec 14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
Zec 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

We do not get raptured until after evil is taken away. That is what you don't understand. The dead in Christ rise first and then we who are alive and remain. But the tares/evil go first and the resurrection is at the last day. The angels will remove the wicked from among the just. There are two groups present when Jesus returns. The wicked are dealt with upon His return and we are raptured after all things that offend have been removed from the kingdom we inherit. The rapture is after Armageddon is over. Jesus returns with the dead in Christ with him. They destroy the armies of Armageddon and then we who are alive and remain are raptured at the "last day" which is the first resurrection of Rev 20. There will be some that don't taste death and have lived through the entire last 7 years and enter into the millennium. No evil or unglorified body will make it through into the millennium. All will be changed or destroyed just two options here.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Flesh and blood can't enter the kingdom of God. The dead in Christ are raised and then we who remain are changed. So I am not sure why you think there needs to be unglorified bodies in the millennium in the first place. The bible indicates that nothing but incorruption will enter the kingdom.

Peace,
Seeker
Sorry I didn’t reply sooner.

There needs to be unglorified bodies to reproduce during the Mill. Kingdom.
Believer

Postby Believer on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Mrs. B wrote:Who will populate the Millennial Kingdom?

Zech. 14:16.....And it shall come to pass, That Every One that IS LEFT of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to keep the feast of Tabernacle...

17...And it shall be , that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be No Rain...

ISAIAH 60:11....Therefore thy gates shall be open continually;
they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces (Wealth) of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought...

12...For the Nation and Kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish;
yea, those shall be utterly wasted...

14....The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet;
and they shall call thee...The City of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel...

Isaiah 11:6...The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them...

7...And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together:
and the lion shall eat straw like the ox..

8...And the suckling child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice den...

9....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain:
for the Earth shall be full of the Knowledge of the Lord, as the Water Cover the Sea...

10.....And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensigh of the people;
to it shall the Gentiles seek:
and his rest shall be Glorious....

11....And it shall come to Pass...IN THAT DAY...that the Lord shall set His Hand AGAIN the Second Time to Recover the Remnant of His People, which shall be left from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the Islands of the Sea....

Habakkuk 2:13....Behold, is it not of the Lord of Hosts...that the people shall labour in the very fire;
and the people shall weary themselves for vanity?

14...For the Earth shall be Filled with the Knowleldge of the Glory of the Lord, as the Waters Cover the sea....

Glory...

bb

If all are raptured, who are these who are given in marraige and have children?
Believer

Postby Believer on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 pm

For those of you who believe in a literal Mill. Kingdom with mortal people who live a very long time (i.e. 1,000 years), how does your post trib view allow mortals to go into the kingdom? Raptured glorified bodies are not given in marraige.
Believer

Postby Seeker on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi Believer,

Let's back up just a bit and review the specific scriptures you have in mind regarding your original question. Can you list the scriptures you are referring to in regards to the millennium. The scriptures that show those you are referring to as populating the millennium. I want to make sure I am looking at the same scriptures you are to better understand your question.

Thanks,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby Believer on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Let's back up just a bit and review the specific scriptures you have in mind regarding your original question. Can you list the scriptures you are referring to in regards to the millennium. The scriptures that show those you are referring to as populating the millennium. I want to make sure I am looking at the same scriptures you are to better understand your question.

Thanks,
Seeker
I really didn't want to make this a thread about whether the Mill. Kingdom is literal and future. Are there any post-tribbers who believe in a future, literal Mill. Kingdom with mortals living in it? I don't really know much at all about the post trib view. Are all post tribbers amilleniests?
Believer

Postby Believer on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Princess of Heaven wrote:heres a video

Okay, I think I get it! I finally got to watching the video! Man, it takes me so long to get to things these days! :grin:

So, some post tribbers feel that those who go into the Mill Kingdom in their mortal bodies are those who repent AFTER Christ comes like a thief (after the resurrection/rapture).

For those of you with this take, what's the whole point of coming like a thief if there's still a chance to repent after He comes like a thief?! What kind of warning is that? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Believer

Postby Seeker on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:20 am

Hi Believer,

So, some post tribbers feel that those who go into the Mill Kingdom in their mortal bodies are those who repent AFTER Christ comes like a thief (after the resurrection/rapture).

That sounds more like a pre-wrath view point. Pre-wrathers are also post-trib. My view of post trib is actually post wrath...lol. We will be here to witness the whole show, wrath and all. We witness it but are protected from it just as Noah was. We leave on the last day when Jesus arrives. Pre-wrath is more like what you are asking and I agree that makes no sense to me either...lol.

I was asking you for the specific scriptures for a reason. I think you have some of your timing messed up. You were referring to procreation and 1,000 year ages. That sounds like Isaiah 65:20 to me.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isa 65:18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

I am guessing your procreation comment is because of the mention of an infant and living an extra long time from the dying at 100 years considered a child. I just wanted to point out that those events follow the creation of the new heavens and new earth. That happens after the 1,000 years has ended. So you are looking past the millennium which makes your original question really not a question for the millennium but a question for after the millennium which really doesn't concern itself with rapture timing. If you see what I mean here the question is irrelevant to rapture timing beliefs.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby Believer on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 am

That sounds more like a pre-wrath view point. Pre-wrathers are also post-trib. My view of post trib is actually post wrath...lol. We will be here to witness the whole show, wrath and all. We witness it but are protected from it just as Noah was. We leave on the last day when Jesus arrives. Pre-wrath is more like what you are asking and I agree that makes no sense to me either...lol.

I was asking you for the specific scriptures for a reason. I think you have some of your timing messed up. You were referring to procreation and 1,000 year ages. That sounds like Isaiah 65:20 to me.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isa 65:18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

I am guessing your procreation comment is because of the mention of an infant and living an extra long time from the dying at 100 years considered a child. I just wanted to point out that those events follow the creation of the new heavens and new earth. That happens after the 1,000 years has ended. So you are looking past the millennium which makes your original question really not a question for the millennium but a question for after the millennium which really doesn't concern itself with rapture timing. If you see what I mean here the question is irrelevant to rapture timing beliefs.

Peace,
Seeker

Hi there! Yes, that is one of the passages that I'm thinking of. Your view is different - I haven't heard of it before. Are you saying that people continue to procreate after the 1,000 years? If so, where do the mortals come from?
Believer

Postby Seeker on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:36 am

Hi Believer,

Hi there! Yes, that is one of the passages that I'm thinking of. Your view is different - I haven't heard of it before. Are you saying that people continue to procreate after the 1,000 years? If so, where do the mortals come from?

Honestly it is really the first time I have dug into the issue. What I have been finding lately is that there are many things about the 1,000 years that I do not understand and see differently than in the past. I try to read things with an open mind and noticed the mention of the new heavens and new earth. Since I had been discussing them a bit lately it quickly came to mind that the new heavens/earth are after the 1,000 years. There are many many things about God that I can't comprehend. Those things I just accept as written until at some later time I might gain some insight. I like you have viewed the infant dying at 100 as being in the millennium until this conversation when I noticed the new heavens / new earth. So this is a new view for me that I don't fully understand yet; but must go with the scriptures as written. It does solve your question though because it isn't in the millennium it is after. God is more than capable of creating infants and old men without the help of men if He desires to do so. Adam came from dust after all. Anything is possible with God and His ways aren't our ways of thinking. More than likely there are some other scriptures I can find that will give more insight on the subject. But I am off camping for the weekend so will have to continue this at a later time.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby Bethany on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi Seeker

I've got a query in reference to Isa 65:20.

"No more shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not fill out his days,for the young man shall die a hundred years old,
and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed."

I did not think there was death or sinners in the New Heavens and the New Earth. The former things have passed away by that time. It's certainly a difficult set of verses to comprehend as new heavens and a new earth would seem to suggest the eternal state rather than the millennium.

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying; and there shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." (Revelation 21:3-5)

Blessings
Bethany
Bethany

Postby Believer on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Honestly it is really the first time I have dug into the issue. What I have been finding lately is that there are many things about the 1,000 years that I do not understand and see differently than in the past. I try to read things with an open mind and noticed the mention of the new heavens and new earth. Since I had been discussing them a bit lately it quickly came to mind that the new heavens/earth are after the 1,000 years. There are many many things about God that I can't comprehend. Those things I just accept as written until at some later time I might gain some insight. I like you have viewed the infant dying at 100 as being in the millennium until this conversation when I noticed the new heavens / new earth. So this is a new view for me that I don't fully understand yet; but must go with the scriptures as written. It does solve your question though because it isn't in the millennium it is after. God is more than capable of creating infants and old men without the help of men if He desires to do so. Adam came from dust after all. Anything is possible with God and His ways aren't our ways of thinking. More than likely there are some other scriptures I can find that will give more insight on the subject. But I am off camping for the weekend so will have to continue this at a later time.

Peace,
Seeker

But it sounds as if people still die. There isn't supposed to be death any longer in the new heavens/new earth (Rev. 21:4).

The Mill Kingodm is an unclear topic. Before the book of Rev., no one knew the kingdom had this 1,000 period within it. Isa. 65 is not very clear. It makes it sound as if the youth dying (vs.20) and the procreation (vs. 23) take place AFTER the new heavens/new earth (vs. 17). But we know this is not so due to further revelation given to us by John (Rev. 21:4). Since John wouldn't contradict Isaiah, we know we are missing something or not understanding something.

The Mill. Kingdom reminds me of the mystery of the body of Christ hidden from view from believers until the right timing (when Paul revealed it). The Jews would have thought, based on what was written, that right after Messiah came, He would set up the kingdom. But that didn't happen. There was this "time of the Body of Christ" placed within the period between His coming and the setting up of the kingdom. I think of the Mill. Kingdom as this "time of the exaltation of Israel" placed between the period of the setting up of the kingdom and the eternal kingdom. Just as the Body of Christ didn't put a "stop" to God's divine plan for redemption, but actually furthered it, the Mill Kingdom will not put a "stop" to God's divine plan for an eternal kingdom, but actually will further it. I'm just not sure how. I'm sure the Jews couldn't imagine how bringing the Gentiles into the family of God could further God's original plan of redemption through exalted Israel. I mean the believing Jew would think, “Why not just set up the kingdom right after He came? Why wait?” There was a believing remnant. Thousands of Jews believed in their Messiah at that time. And equally so, why not just go right into the eternal kingdom right after He sets up the kingdom at His 2nd coming? Why wait? As pre-milleniests, we believe a big part of the reason is literal fulfillment of the promises to Israel. But I personally think there are still hidden things from our view, and that this 1,000 Kingdom is actually necessary for the transition into the eternal kingdom.

But we’re still left with my op, and I’m not sure I’m convinced that people can be saved AFTER the 2nd coming – AFTER the thief comes to surprise those who are not awake. If those “not awake” have a chance to repent, what’s the point of the “thief in the night” warning?
Believer

Postby Believer on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Bethany wrote:Hi Seeker

I've got a query in reference to Isa 65:20.

"No more shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not fill out his days,for the young man shall die a hundred years old,
and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed."

I did not think there was death or sinners in the New Heavens and the New Earth. The former things have passed away by that time. It's certainly a difficult set of verses to comprehend as new heavens and a new earth would seem to suggest the eternal state rather than the millennium.

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying; and there shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." (Revelation 21:3-5)

Blessings
Bethany

Exactly! :grin:

So back to the op, who are the mortals in the Mill Kingdom, in your opinion?
Believer

Postby lamb7 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 am

I've wondered the same thing. Although scripture shows that God pours out His wrath on unbelieving mankind, I wondered if it is those who neither take the mark of the beast, but have not yet (if they ever will) come to Jesus. There will always still be those "atheist" types who will also smirk at even the devil claiming he is God. lol.

I can only fathom that God allows some to become his foes...allowed their own "free-will", even at that time. I wondered who could be so foolish as to still follow the devil, even after being in our Saviour's presence...but obviously, just as the devil thinks he still has even a glimmer of a hope at over-throwing our Lord...that their will still be people just as deceived, still having a "sin-nature" indwelled.

So, does God allow "unsaved" into the millennial kingdom? I would say yes...again, because He awaits their final decision in free-will...those who did not "take the mark". He has to be fair and just to all, not wanting any to be lost.
Just my thoughts.

In His loving Name, Jesus

lamb
lamb7

Postby Believer on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:25 pm

lamb7 wrote:I've wondered the same thing. Although scripture shows that God pours out His wrath on unbelieving mankind, I wondered if it is those who neither take the mark of the beast, but have not yet (if they ever will) come to Jesus. There will always still be those "atheist" types who will also smirk at even the devil claiming he is God. lol.

I can only fathom that God allows some to become his foes...allowed their own "free-will", even at that time. I wondered who could be so foolish as to still follow the devil, even after being in our Saviour's presence...but obviously, just as the devil thinks he still has even a glimmer of a hope at over-throwing our Lord...that their will still be people just as deceived, still having a "sin-nature" indwelled.

So, does God allow "unsaved" into the millennial kingdom? I would say yes...again, because He awaits their final decision in free-will...those who did not "take the mark". He has to be fair and just to all, not wanting any to be lost.
Just my thoughts.

In His loving Name, Jesus

lamb
Do you think believing mortals will go into the Mill Kingdom? If so, who are they?
Believer

Postby Seeker on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:37 pm

I believe I have solved part of the mystery here. Follow closely because I have to use a third chapter to link the whole mess together. But the final conclusion makes very much sense and ties many linguring loose ends together in my overall view of second coming, millennium, and ever after. Ok back to Isaiah 65 and the new heavens and new earth. I have found three parallel verses between Isaiah 65 and Rev 21.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered,
nor come into mind.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed
away
; and there was no more sea.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isa 65:18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem
a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no
more heard in her, nor the voice of crying

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither
sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

These are talking about the same events which will become clearer as I progress here. The wolf and lamb verse in Isaiah 65 is also in Isaiah 11.

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock:
and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith
the LORD.

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and
the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the
knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

So now we have Isaiah 65, Rev 21, and Isaiah 11 all connected together as the same events. A bit further down in Isaiah 11 we are told this.

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
Isa 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Isa 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

In that day where the wolf and lamb dwell together, the Lord gathers His remnant a second time from the four corners of the earth. The Lords gathers Israel right after the battle of Armageddon. The new heavens and new earth are at the beginning of the millenium rather than the end of it. It makes a lot of sense if we think about it. Jesus returns and destroys the earth with fire. The heavens roll up as a scroll upon His arrival and the wrath of God pretty well destroys the earth. The Jerusalem that Jesus is dwelling in during the millennium is the new Jerusalem associated with the new heavens/earth of Rev 21.

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

New Jerusalem is described as the bride of the Lamb which it is because we will dwell within new Jerusalem as part of the bride. Jesus is the temple of the new city, Jerusalem. He is joined with the city which we are part of.

Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Jesus is in the midst of Israel at Mt Zion where deliverence will be. The old Jerusalem was destroyed (trampled for 42 months) and then Armageddon finishes it off most likely. So after Jesus returns and dispences the wrath of God we need a new heavens and earth because the old go with the arrival of Jesus. At the time Jesus returns Israel has just returned to the Lord. This is at the beginning of the millennium. Since they did not believe in Christ upon His arrival they were not part of the rapture. They live on as the "remnant" into the millennium. So where do the newborns come from? I would say they are Jewish. Jesus returns/raises the dead/destroys evil/raptures the remaining living Christians. The Jews enter the millennium with the spirit of God poured upon them and children dying at 100 under Gods blessings for the regathered Israel. We on the other hand are living and reigning with Christ during the 1,000 years. The Jews will need to be taught about Jesus possibly we serve to help do that. That solves the problem. Israel procreates during the millennium while we Christians have been changed to our immortal bodies. The age of the Gentiles will have ended and God then deals with Israel once again. Still kind of a rough outline here but it is beginning to make some sense now. I'll work on it some more with additional supporting scripture as I find time. A lot of things make more sense to me now if I view the new heavens and earth as at the beginning of the millennium which Isaiah 11 seems to indicate.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby Seeker on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Isa 11:16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Isaiah 11 has some very interesting info. Here in the last verse of the chapter we see it stated that there will be a highway from Assyria for the "remnant" of His people. So here the remnant making it through the wrath are from Israel.

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Here God says they are His people (the third refined by the fire) and He is their God. Again a remnant of Israel making it through to the millennium.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Peter shows scoffers mocking the return of Christ so we are definitely reading info concerning the return of Jesus. Peter says that the heavens/earth are reserved for fire on the day of judgment.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Peter is definitely talking about the return of Jesus here as he refers to His "promise". The day of the Lord (Jesus) will come as a thief in the night in which the heavens pass away with a great noise, the elements will melt with intense heat, and the earth and the works within the earth will be burned up. Jesus returns with fire/judgment.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Peter is saying should we try to hasten the the day of the Lord when the heavens being on fire are dissolved and the elements melt on earth with intense heat? None the less they, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth. This new heavens and a new earth is associated with the return of Jesus as promised. So Jesus returns and melts the very elements on earth which would definitely take care of Jerusalem.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Here is Jesus being revealed from heaven in flaming fire taking vengeance. So all the millennium references to Jerusalem and Israel would have to be on "new earth" since the fervent heat was hot enough to melt the very elements when Jesus arrived in flaming fire. A remnant from Israel is brought through the fire in Zec 13. All the millennial promises were to Israel literally in the bible because they were OT promises written through Israel's prophets of old. Living to a prime old age of hundreds of years was not uncommon in the early bible records. Israel will have once again found favor with God so 1,000 year age will not be impossible by any means.

Isa 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Zep 2:9 Therefore as I live, saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them.

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Lots of fire judgment references relating to the return of Christ. We would need a new earth after the fiery descriptions of the return of Jesus and the wrath of God. It is Israel who is promised the things of the millennium in the OT. I am sure we have a role but it appears to be reigning with Jesus during that time.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

It is Israel who is brought through the fire physically and on into the millennium. We who remain alive are changed and all the dead in Christ rose prior to the millennium. Peter connects the flaming destruction of heaven/earth with the arrival of Jesus. His description about the fervent heat able to melt the elements would have to wipe the earth bare. So to be a Jerusalem it would have to be new Jerusalem which makes perfect sense because that is what Jesus said He would do. New Jerusalem would not need a temple for He would be the temple and the light. He would reign from Jerusalem.

The big question is why is the New heavens/earth after Rev 20 in Rev 21 which makes it appear to follow the 1,000 years? I think there is a hint in Rev 21 that it links back to a previous discussion.

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

The 7 angels with the 7 vials takes us back to Rev 16. Why was one of the 7 vial angels the one to show John the Lamb's bride, new Jerusalem? This was written after the new heavens/earth (Rev 21:1) reference but the actions of the 7 angels with vials occur back in Rev 16 before the millennium begins. That brings our thoughts back to Rev 16 at the end of the vials which would imply the new heavens/earth begins after the 7 vial judgments at the beginning of the millennium. As I say though this is a work in progress but every way I look at it; Israel seems to be the ones flowing through into the millennium.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby Mrs. B on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 am

Who will Populate the Millennial Kingdom?

Who will populate the millennial kingdom.......

Zech. 14:1....BEHOLD, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee...

2....For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into capitivity and the residue of the people shall NOT be cut off from the city....

JESUS said...when you see Jerusalem surrounded flee to the mountains....for it shall be a time like never before..

5b....and the Lord My God shall Come....and all the saints with thee...

(the first ressurection....
7...But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night:
but it shall come to pass that at evening time it shall be light...

8....And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea:
in summer and in winter shall it be...

6.... it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear nor dark:

9....AND THE LORD SHALL BE KING OVER ALL THE EARTH:
in the day shall be there ONE LORD, and his name shall be one...

When the Lord comes.....the earth will be changed..
the curse will be removed.......every thing will be at peace....
I believe we will have no storms....but will rain in season
Peace and Tranquility will be on the earth just like the beginning....
the curse will be removed.....
animals will be at peace with man...

It will be like the first creation on the earth....
Jesus will rule with a Rod of Righteousness
And the Glory of the Knowledge....of the Lord...shall cover the earth like the waters cover the sea....

11....And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction;
but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.....

12....And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the People that have fought...against Jerusalem..
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth...

13....And it shall come to pass in that day...that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them;

14...And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem;
and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance...

15...And so shall be the plague of the horse, etc..

Now notice this next verse....

16...And it shall come to pass....

THAT EVERY ONE THAT IS LEFT OF ALL THE NATIONS....
that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship..THE KING, THE LORD OF HOSTS...
and to keep the feast of tabernacles...

17....And it shall be...
that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to whorship the King, the Lord of Hosts, even upon them shall be no rain...

When Jesus come.....we will be changed in a moment in the twinkle of an eye...and caught up with Him in the Air...

but those who survive......will be those who will repopulate the earth...

We as Born again Believers....will rule and reign with Jesus..
Remember we will have new bodies...like the Lord..
John said...we don't know what we will be like....but we know we will be like Him..
Jesus....traveled through space.....
he could appear and disappear..
He was in His New Body.....New Ressurrected Body....Just like the saints will have..
We will Rule and Reign with Him on this earth.....for a thousand Years...
We will keep the feast of Tabernacles....

but those who survived this end time....will replenish the earth
those that are in the end time may not live as long but their children will....and will repopulate the earth...

but at the end of the thousand years.....will be the GWTJ

and the New City New Jerusalem will come down.....

For a thousand years...
This is like when God created the earth at the beginning...man lived over 900 years...
satan will be bound in chains for a thousand years....and the earth and man will be like God intended at the beginning...

Romans 8:16...The Spirit itself bearth witness with our spirit....that we are the Children of God:
17....And If Children, then Heirs;
with Christ;
If so be..... that we SUFFER with Him, that we May be Also Glorified Together...

18....For I reckon that the Sufferings of this Present Time are not worthy to be compared with THE GLORY
which shall be Revealed in Us...

19....For the Earnest Expectation of the Creature Waiteth for the Manifestation of the Sons of God....

We will rule and reign with Him....on this earth for a 1000 years
where a Christians now we have no honor....as He had no honor...but in the millenum we will be Kings and Priest
and rule with Him....all the Earth will be filled with the Glory of the Lord.....and Rightouse will prevail....

bb
Mrs. B

Postby Believer on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:52 am

Seeker wrote:I believe I have solved part of the mystery here. Follow closely because I have to use a third chapter to link the whole mess together. But the final conclusion makes very much sense and ties many linguring loose ends together in my overall view of second coming, millennium, and ever after. Ok back to Isaiah 65 and the new heavens and new earth. I have found three parallel verses between Isaiah 65 and Rev 21...

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no
more heard in her, nor the voice of crying

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither
sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

These are talking about the same events which will become clearer as I progress here. The wolf and lamb verse in Isaiah 65 is also in Isaiah 11.

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock:
and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith
the LORD.

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and
the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the
knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

So now we have Isaiah 65, Rev 21, and Isaiah 11 all connected together as the same events. A bit further down in Isaiah 11 we are told this.

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
Isa 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Isa 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

In that day where the wolf and lamb dwell together, the Lord gathers His remnant a second time from the four corners of the earth. The Lords gathers Israel right after the battle of Armageddon. The new heavens and new earth are at the beginning of the millenium rather than the end of it. It makes a lot of sense if we think about it. Jesus returns and destroys the earth with fire. The heavens roll up as a scroll upon His arrival and the wrath of God pretty well destroys the earth. The Jerusalem that Jesus is dwelling in during the millennium is the new Jerusalem associated with the new heavens/earth of Rev 21.

New Jerusalem is described as the bride of the Lamb which it is because we will dwell within new Jerusalem as part of the bride. Jesus is the temple of the new city, Jerusalem. He is joined with the city which we are part of.
Okay, so you must not believe that temple sacrifices are reinstated during the Mill Kingdom, right? There couldn’t be death of animals in the new earth, right? So you would have to take Ez 40 temple to have been conditional?
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Jesus is in the midst of Israel at Mt Zion where deliverence will be. The old Jerusalem was destroyed (trampled for 42 months) and then Armageddon finishes it off most likely. So after Jesus returns and dispences the wrath of God we need a new heavens and earth because the old go with the arrival of Jesus. At the time Jesus returns Israel has just returned to the Lord. This is at the beginning of the millennium. Since they did not believe in Christ upon His arrival they were not part of the rapture. They live on as the "remnant" into the millennium. So where do the newborns come from? I would say they are Jewish.
But if they’re mortal, wouldn’t they die at some point? I thought there was no death any longer in the new earth (Rev. 21:4)? Isa 65s “the youth will die at the age of one hundred” is symbolic?? Or does the “no more death” in Rev. 21:4 mean something else to you?

Jesus returns/raises the dead/destroys evil/raptures the remaining living Christians. The Jews enter the millennium with the spirit of God poured upon them and children dying at 100 under Gods blessings for the regathered Israel. We on the other hand are living and reigning with Christ during the 1,000 years. The Jews will need to be taught about Jesus possibly we serve to help do that. That solves the problem. Israel procreates during the millennium while we Christians have been changed to our immortal bodies. The age of the Gentiles will have ended and God then deals with Israel once again. Still kind of a rough outline here but it is beginning to make some sense now. I'll work on it some more with additional supporting scripture as I find time. A lot of things make more sense to me now if I view the new heavens and earth as at the beginning of the millennium which Isaiah 11 seems to indicate.

Peace,
Seeker
What about all the OT Scriptures that indicate Israel will rule over the Gentiles, who I always assumed were also mortal?

Seeker wrote:Isa 11:16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Isaiah 11 has some very interesting info. Here in the last verse of the chapter we see it stated that there will be a highway from Assyria for the "remnant" of His people. So here the remnant making it through the wrath are from Israel.

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Here God says they are His people (the third refined by the fire) and He is their God. Again a remnant of Israel making it through to the millennium.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Peter shows scoffers mocking the return of Christ so we are definitely reading info concerning the return of Jesus. Peter says that the heavens/earth are reserved for fire on the day of judgment.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Peter is definitely talking about the return of Jesus here as he refers to His "promise". The day of the Lord (Jesus) will come as a thief in the night in which the heavens pass away with a great noise, the elements will melt with intense heat, and the earth and the works within the earth will be burned up. Jesus returns with fire/judgment.
Well, I certainly agree that 2 Peter makes things even more interesting…and unclear! BUT, at the time of Peter’s writing, the Mill Kingdom (the 1,000 year “interim”) was still a mystery. As we see in OT writings, it appears the 70th week & wrath of God immediately follow the 1st coming of Christ. But now, looking back, we know that there is a 2,000+ year “interim”. I don’t think the writers would or could write as if there were a 1,000 year interim between His wrath and the new earth/heavens.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Peter is saying should we try to hasten the the day of the Lord when the heavens being on fire are dissolved and the elements melt on earth with intense heat? None the less they, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth. This new heavens and a new earth is associated with the return of Jesus as promised. So Jesus returns and melts the very elements on earth which would definitely take care of Jerusalem…
I understand this passage to mean that we should look for and hasten the coming of God. “We look for these things” (vs. 13) - new heavens and new earth which is part of the coming of God.
Believer

Postby Mrs. B on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 am

Who will populatae the Millennial Kingdom?

who will populate the Millennial Kingdom....Those who survive

Zech. 14:2....For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle....

3....Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle...

4....And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives...which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west....and there shall be a very great valley;
and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5...AND YE SHALL FLEE TO THE VALLEY OF THE MOUNTAINS;
For the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal:
yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of UZZIAH King of Judah:
and the Lord My God shall come and all the Saints with Thee..

6.....And it shall come to pass....IN THAT DAY....That the light shall not be clear, nor dark: (it shall be clear in some places, and dark in other places of the world)

7....But it shall be one day, which shall be known to the Lord, Not day, Nor Night:
but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light..

8...And it shall be in that that Living Waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
half of them toward the former sea , and half of them toward the hinder sea:
in summer and in winter shall it be.

9....And The Lord shall be KING Over all the Earth:
in that day shall there be one LORD, and His Name One...

10...All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem:
and it shall be lifted up, and Inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate,
unto the corner gate, and from the Tower of Hananeel unto the Kings's Winepresses...

11....And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more Utter Destruction:
But Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited....

Jesus said when you see Jerusalem surrended by Armys.....flee to the Mountains because it will be a Time
of Great Tribulation...
Matt. 24:22....And except those days should be shortened, there shall no flesh be saved:
But for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened...

The earth will be Refreshed.....Just like the Flood...the earth was cleansed and man again begin to multiply on the earth....
We are baptized in water...the earth has been baptized in water....now the earth will be cleansed with fire...
renewed.....or cleansed.....by fire.....like the baptism of the Holy Spirit....

Then Jesus will set up His Kingdom Reign on this earth for a 1000 years...

Zech. 14:16....And it shall come to pass, That Every One that Is Left....of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to Keep the feast of tabernacles...

Is this a Bomb?
Zech 14:12.....And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13....And it shall come to pass in that day...that a great tumtlt from the Lord shall be among them;
and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour....

14....And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem;
and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance...

15....And SO SHALL BE THE PLAGUE of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.....

Not Notice this next verse....
16.....AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS.....THAT EVERY ONE THAT IS LEFT....OF ALL THE NATIONS
which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to Worship the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to Keep the Feast of Tabernacle...

This is what Jesus was talking about....when you see the Abomination of Desolation....spoken of by Daniel the Prophet.....Matt.24:15...stand in the holy place, (Whoso readeth, let him undrstand:)
16.....Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

21....For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the World to this time, No Nor ever shall be...

22..And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:

29....Immediately after the Tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, alnd the powers of the Heavens shall be shaken:

30....And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven:
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of Heaven with Power and Great Glory....

31.....And He shall send His angels with a Great Sound of a Trumpet, and they shall gather together His Elect from the four winds, from one end of Heaven to the Other...

32....NOW learn a parable of the fig tree:
When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33...So Likewise Ye, when ye shall see all these things....Know that it is Near, even at the doors....

34....Verily I say unto you....This Generation Shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled....

This is the Thousand Year Reign.......When Jesus is King of the Earth.....

Matt. 25:31....When the Son of Man shall come in Hig Glory, and all the Holy Angels with Him, Then shall He Sit Upon the Throne of His Glory:

32...And before Him shall be Gathered all Nations:
and He shall separate them one from another, as a Shepherd Divideth His sheep from the Goats:

33.....And he shall set the sheep on His right Hand, but the goats on the left...

34...Then shall the King say unto them on His right Hand...Come, ye blessed of My Father, Inherit The Kingdom Prepared for you from the Foundation of the World..

This is the 1000 year Reign....
We will Reign with Him for a 1000 Years.....Rev. 1:6....And hath made us Kings and Priests unto God and His Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever...Amen

Priest and Kings...
Rev. 1:7....Behold He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him:
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen...

bb
Mrs. B

Postby kirthril on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:40 pm

here is how i see it in order:

1. AoD, persecution of jews/christians
2. Rapture shortly followed by armageddon
3. Satan bound for 1000 years
4. The mortals that enter the millinium are the 1/3 of Israel that survives, the remnant
5. Satan released after 1000 years, Gog/magog
6. Great white throne judgement
7. Old heaven/earth wiped away, New heaven/earth/jerusalem created

Now here is where i see some people getting cornfused. The mortals that enter the 1000 year reign have a choice and so will their offspring. If they do not accept christ, who is ruling from jerusalem before 100 years old, they will die. If they do accept, then they will live the entire 1000. Man will still have to chose. Those of us who are in our glorified bodies will be ruling over the mortals for the duration of the millinium. Once satan is loosed, both those who accepted christ and those who have yet to will be subjected to satans temptation, just like we have. Unfortunately, as seeing from the discriptions, many, many will choose satan as he once again gathers armies from all over the earth to go to war against jesus.

There may be a possibility that those who refused the MoB but neither accepted christ MIGHT also enter the millinium but im not so sure on that.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Yogi on Sat May 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Answer:

Zech 14:16-...And it shall come to pass....

THAT EVERY ONE THAT IS LEFT OF ALL THE NATIONS....

There will be people left from all the nations. Plain and simple.
A genuine, modern day, nobody.
Yogi

Postby Mrs. B on Sat May 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Who will populate the Millennial Kingdodm?

Well Glory.....
to me this has been the mystery for the church age.....but God is opening Our Spiritual eyes and revealing truth that has been hidden for ages....

Jesus came Preaching the Kingdom of God is at Hand....
He taught you have to be born again......(not join a church....we are the church) but we are born again by the word and the Holy Spirit.....once we are born again.....we will never die.......Paul wrote....to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord......
Those that are living when Jesus comes........those that survive will repopulate the earth.......they will be natural born..but must be born again just like we are today......
The New Birth is the New Kingdom of God......
It is a Spiritual Birth....Born of God
They will replinish the earth......and for 1000 years.....The Now Born again Believer will rule and reign with Christ....
This earth will be like paradise.....the glory of the knowledge of the Lord will be known by all.....

Something that we all must come to understand is that there is only one body.......made up of Gentiles and Jews...
God's Holy People is the Church..
Out of every nation the Gospel is Preached and everyone that Bellieves that Jesus is the Christ and Comes to Him
it Born Again.....and Translated into the Kingdom of God....
Jesus came Preaching the Kingdom of God is at hand...

Daniel 2:44.....AND IN THE DAYS OF THESE KINGS SHALL THE GOD OF HEAVEN SET UP A KINGDOM, WHICH SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED:
AND THE KINGDOM SHALL NOT BE LEFT TO OTHER PEOPLE,
BUT IT SHALL BREAK IN PIECES AND CONSUME ALL THESE KINGDOMS, AND IT SHALL STAND FOREVER...

This is what God showed Daniel.....that a Kingdom of God was coming.....
There is the Kingdom of Darkness...which includes all peoples....but God through Jesus Blood has bought back life for all who will believe on His Son....Jesus said...Go and Preach this Gospel...This Good News to every Creature..every Nation.
Whosoever believes out of every nation will be saved.....This Gospel first went to the Jews.....This Gospel to the Jews is the Same that you and I have, to believe and be born again......The Jews are not God's Holy People.....
The Church is...Those that are following Jesus to the End...
This Gospel first was preached to the Jew....then to the Gentile.....it is the same Gospel, yesterday, today and forever.

God promised the fathers'....Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob that he would bless their children....So before the end...God would do a short work with the Jew.....they are also a sign to the whole world of God and His Promises...
Today we realize that this is a sign to us the Church.....that the end is at hand.
Jesus said, when you see Jerusalem sourrounded by armys....THIS Sign, is this Generation shall not pass away until all is fulfilled....
God has made both Jew and Gentile ONE when they believe the Jesus is the Christ.

Eph.2:14....For he is our peace, Who hath made both One....and hath broken down th e middle wall of partition between us;
15....Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, --even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;
for to make in himself of TWAIN ONE New Man, so Making peace;

16...And that He might reconcile Both Unto God in One Body...by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17...And came and preached Peace to you which were afar off,(GENTILES)
and to them that were nigh.(JewS)

18...For through HIM we Both have Access by One Spirit unto the Father....

By the Holy Spirit He, Jesus has made us both One....Jew and Gentile...

19...Now therfore we are are no more strangers and foreigners,
but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

This short work God is doing IN THE LAST DAYS.... is calling the Jew, and the Gentiles to Himself.....One Body, One Spirit, both one....

21.....In Whom ALL the building fitly framed together Groweth Unto...

.........AN HOLY TEMPLE IN THE LORD...

22.....In Whom ye also are Builded together FOR AN HABITATION OF GOD....THROUGH THE SPIRIT.

He had made both One.

without this understanding you cannot understand some scriptures....
this short work is a sign of the end....the short work with Israel
also...world judgment begins at Jerusalem....
Then the millinum the Kingdom of God...

Jesus prayed.....Thy Kingdom Come Thy will be done on earth as in Heaven.....
The Kingdom of God will be set up in all the world....every nation will be under the Kingdom Rule for 1000 years.

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby Yogi on Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

Hi Mrs. B.,

God (will) bless you!

I thought I'd throw in one or two more verse on the subject.

Mic. 7:15- Yes," says the LORD, "I will do mighty miracles for you, like those I did when I rescued you from slavery in Egypt."
7:16- All the nations of the world will stand amazed at what the LORD will do for you. They will be embarrassed that their power is so insignificant. They will stand in silent awe, deaf to everything around them.
7:17- They will come to realize what lowly creatures they really are. Like snakes crawling from their holes, they will come out to meet the LORD our God. They will fear him greatly, trembling in terror at his presence.

So, God does things like He did against the Egyptians, only on a world wide scale! Many have compared the things in Revelation to the Exodus. This is a good study.

In v. 16 the KJV says they will SEE and be confounded etc.

Then, I envision the last listed verse showing the "survivors"crawling out of their basement windows perhaps, because of the ruins above them.

These and their descendants are the ones that populate the millennium.

Mind you, hiding in a basement is no guarantee of safety. We"ve already seen miners deep in the earth, killed by lightning! The plasma discharges at the very end of the tribulation (fire from heaven) will sweep over the planet with unimaginable power.
A genuine, modern day, nobody.
Yogi

Postby Mrs. B on Sun May 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Matt. 24:21....For then shall be Great tribulation, such as was not since THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THIS TIME, NO, NOR EVER SHALL BE.....

22...And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:

29....IMMEDIATELY...after the TRIBULATION of those days shall the sun be darkened,
and the moon shall not give her light,
an the stars shall fall from heaven,
and the powers of the Heavens shall be shaken:

30...And then shall appear the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven:
And then shall ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN....
AND they shall See the Son of Man Coming in the Clouds of Heaven with Power and Great Glory...

31....And He shall send His Angels with a GREAT Sound of a Trumpet....
and they shall gather together His Elect from the Four Winds,
From One End of Heaven to the Other....

Jesus comes Immediately after the Tribulation of those days....
it is going to be a great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be..

There will never be again a time like this.....And Great Fear will be upon all people....
and all that survive....

Joel 2:2...A Day of Darkness and Gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains:
A great people and a strong;
there hath not been ever the like, neither
shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

10....The Earth shall quake before them;
the Heavens shall Tremble:
The sun and the moon shall be Dark,
and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
11...And the Lord shall Utter His Voice before His Army:
For His camp is very Great:
for he is strong that executeth His Word:
For the Lord is Great and Very Terrible:
and who can abide it?
12....Therefore also Now, saith the Lord,
TURN YE EVEN TO ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART,
and with Fasting, and with Weeping and with Mourning:
13...And Rend Your Heart...and not your garments,
and Turn Unto the Lord Your God:
for He is Gracious and Merciful,
slow to anger, and of Great Kindness,
and Repenteth Him of the Evil...

In Joel 2: 14-17.....calls for Repentence....A TURNING to Him...

Joel 3:12....Let the Heathen be Wakened and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat:
for there will I Sit to Judge All the HEATHEN round about.

13...Put ye in the sickle, for the Harvest is Ripe:
come, get you down:
for the press is full, the vats overflow:
for their wickedness is Great.

14...Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision:
for the day of the Lord is Near in the valley of Decision.

15...The Sun and the Moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining...

A time like never before.....Jesus said men's hearts fail them for the things coming on the earth....

We see the Beginning....

16...The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem;
and the heavens and the Earth shall Shake:
But the Lord Will Be the HOPE (Heb. place of repair or harbour) of His people, and the Strength of the Children of Israel...

The Church is the Anointed ones of the Lord.....He is Our Refuge in this day and time....Now is the Time that we Prepare to stand in the coming days.....

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Return to Post-trib view only