Have you seen this?

No opposing arguments allowed

Have you seen this?

Postby christian_m0mmy on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Re: Have you seen this?

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:16 pm

There is a lot of speculation concerning the celestial signs going around on the internet. I am not sure what to make of it all. It certainly does seem like things are lining up according to God's prophetic word. I have always thought that a war in the middle east would break out right around the rapture event too. But I take the wait and see approach. Some people are convinced that the rapture is going to happen on Sept. 23. I am not so convinced. The Revelation 12 sign may precede the rapture, perhaps even by years and war has been on the verge of breaking out in the middle east for years now. The reality is that we can look up because our redemption draws nearer every day, but how near? Remains to be seen.

Maybe sooner, maybe later, either way we are one day closer. Until that day we need to be doing His work

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Re: Have you seen this?

Postby 4givenmuch on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm praying it happens on the Pentecost. The Holy Spirit poured out God's people to begin the church could be the same day the Holy Spirit is taken back up. No scripture, but Enoch is reported to have been on earth 1 year after being in heaven and taken up on his birthday. Can't hurt to pray!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Return to Pre-trib view only