Perhaps in my lifetime

No opposing arguments allowed

Perhaps in my lifetime

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat May 28, 2016 7:24 pm

I can't believe the world we are living in! I am so ready to go HOME! Please Lord, now, today, tonight, tomorrow, now send Jesus to bring us home. Amen. :a2:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: Perhaps in my lifetime

Postby GodsStudent on Mon May 30, 2016 7:29 am

I second.
I am so hurt that so many people have become who and what they are. Even those of us who love the Lord still have "strong wills" which lead us to think incorrectly and as we think so shall we do. "Correctly" as it were, is not about each person deciding, it's about God's Word and the leading of the Holy Spirit, and we, as individuals and a nation, are strongly opposing God in all of our "choice to be unique and do it our way" these days. Humanity is falling apart around us, and as such, without God at the helm in our lives, individually and collectively, we are all suffering and unsatisfied and even unhappy. It's a sad state of affairs, and I'd like Jesus to come back and reign it all in and get us all on the right track.,,,,, For His Glory and our wellbeing.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jericho on Mon May 30, 2016 10:06 am

I third. :a3:
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Loop on Mon May 30, 2016 11:15 am

Fourth that one... :a2:
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon May 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Yes! I too am ready, any time now Lord! The state of the church, the state of our families, the state of our country and the earth, the world encroaches ever closer in on those of us who love our Lord Jesus. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the sin I see in the lives of those I love and care about, and though I share Christ with them, their hearts are hard, it just makes me so sad. I want them to know Him before that day comes. If it means their salvation then I will endure the wait to see my savior whether the rapture comes in my lifetime or generations from now. I know that God is not willing that any should perish, and if patience means salvation for many, then so be it.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Still looking up Lord Yeshua! Call us! :bowing:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Well if a generation is 70 years, then 2018 is it. So we have less than 2 years to go.. MAYBE this Sunday, which I doubt but :dunno: Im thinking around May 2018..
mrgravyard49

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:59 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:Well if a generation is 70 years, then 2018 is it. So we have less than 2 years to go.. MAYBE this Sunday, which I doubt but :dunno: Im thinking around May 2018..

hmmm......but a lot of people are also pointing to the 6 day war of 67 as opposed to the act of the UN in 48-49.......so, truly, no man knows the day nor the hour.....but like you, today is great for me....tomorrow, Sunday....ANYDAY.......and I hope the Lord heard my prayers about wanting to work in His Gardens once I am with Him! :mrgreen:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby christian_m0mmy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Here is something interesting! This is also the guy who discovered that the Rev 12 sign is literal, not symbolic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QiedVfXngw
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Return to Pre-trib view only