Prepare for the Day of Atonement 9-23-15

No opposing arguments allowed

Prepare for the Day of Atonement 9-23-15

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:51 am

So???? Are they right?? Interesting "take" on the day these folks claim the rapture will take place. According to their video, it's going to happen on the day of atonement this year, 9-23-15. Let's see......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Mr_YyYWnk
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Prepare for the Day of Atonement 9-23-15

Postby Jericho on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:50 am

I tend to avoid anyone that sets dates. Of course that doesn't mean something couldn't happen in September. There seems to be a lot of things converging next month. This is from Perry Stone:

SEPTEMBER ALERT! The questions and concerns about what will occur in September are pouring in. So what is the big deal? First there are facts and there are rumors. One huge rumor is an asteroid is headed to earth and will smash into the planet. This is based upon someone's prophetic prediction. According to friends in NASA there is nothing of this type headed here, and asteroid debris continually enters the earth's atmosphere burning up. The same will be true in September, according to these sources. Second, the fact is about every seven years, there is a major stock market "correction," and one is expected this fall. These usually fall on the Shmitta cycle - a Jewish season that occurs every seven years.
Why this year is there more concern? First, there are nations which have borrowed money they cannot pay back to banks and the IMF. Greece, Italy, Brazil, are a few. The huge drop in oil is good for the consumer, but has nearly crashed 26 small Stock Markets throughout the world. A friend of mine in oil, said to expect many smaller oil companies to close, as they cannot at this price drill for oil, and pay back the loans for rigs and equipment purchased during the high priced oil days. The FEDS have lost control of the national debt, and a lesser discussed concern is there is not enough cash in local banks to handle withdraws if many people begin demanding cash, instead of electronic transfers. If this occurs, look for limited withdraws or bank holidays.
There are many who plan to pull out of the market if a big correction is seen, but others say to stay with the strong companies for the long haul. The real concern in my opinion would be natural disasters hitting the United States. Thus long term food supplies, clean drinking water are important in these areas, especially earthquake prone. We are NOT to live in fear but look for opportunities to minister and "occupy" until Christ comes. When he return, people will be eating, drinking, marrying, planning building and doing business, thus economies will look normal. When things are "good" people stop looking for Christ's return and He surprises the world by coming "in the hour they think not." Please repost.
Last edited by Jericho on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:04 am

Hi Jericho: I don't care for the date setting, either.....and, Im not a pretribber.....but since these date setters put this out there with their explanations and affirmations related to the day of atonement, I felt, as a watchman, we should be aware of it.

I changed my post here, because, in all honesty, I am not as "far advanced" as some others, and I am learning of what these folks are saying. If I felt more confident in my own research and time spent in scripture, I'd feel better equipped to speculate on the credibility of this information, but I am not, so I simply watch.
Last edited by GodsStudent on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:21 am

Seems like things are moving toward a tipping point of some kind, but what exactly that entails who can say for sure. Date setters have been doing so for a long time, their dates come and go and then they come up with new ones. Does that mean that prophetic events cannot happen this fall? No, if God wills it things could happen. I just take it all in, and continue to remain watchful. Jesus said that only God knows and I believe Him. Whatever happens in the future, our job is to remain steadfast and alert. We do not need to be afraid but we do need to be vigilant as workman for His glory until He comes!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:25 am

I agree, RT. It's interesting to note that the lady who put the video together that I linked to has some 64k followers on youtube and has put out videos about the Illuminati, etc, and these are getting more than a million views.....quite impressive for some lady who does videos on youtube.....wonder who these followers and viewers are?????
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby drdos on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:38 am

According to Christ No one will know the Day and the time of His return(cept for the Father), and that He comes as a thief in the night. But, was Christ talking about the second coming or a rapture of the church? Also, Christ said that we would know the season of His return just as we can tell that spring is coming when we see the buds on trees. I think Sept 2015 could be huge in fulfilling of biblical prophecy, but will the church still be here Oct1st I don't venture to guess.

ps: So what is happening (for Sure God willing) in Sept 2015
1.23rd Pope to visit UN and the WH (to talk about how badly we treat Illegal Immigrants and how we are killing the Earth :roll: )
2. 23rd Day of Atonement
3. 24th My B-Day (hopefully in Heaven) :a2:
4. 28th Final Blood moon of the tetrad
5. Mid Sept...Oops almost forgot Cern to smash some particles together to possible open a black hole to let out apollyon....

Other Claims that who knows
1. Some Rabbi said that the Messiah would return on the 12th
2. Some Muslim Cleric is saying that the Mahdi will return in Sept(hmmm same guy?)
3. Some dude in Puerto Rico is saying that a meteor/comet will hit earth
4. And the a French Politician claimed that 500 days from March 2013 (turns out to be on my B-day)climate chaos will happen..
5. Shmitah year ends this Sept... something or other according to a fake rabbi(J Kahn)
Last edited by drdos on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drdos

Postby christian_m0mmy on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Rev 3:3 Remember then how you have received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.

So am I wrong to assume the opposite is true also? That watchers CAN know the hour?

Here are my thoughts. God delayed the rain for 7 days after Noah entered the Ark. I have an idea why, but basically if the Feast of Trumpets is on Sept 16th, then 7 days later is the 23rd, Day of Atonement. Sounds like Judgement could be starting then.

Once God establishes a pattern, He doesn't change it up and say "Haha, tricked you!". He is the same yesterday, today and always. So if the first four feasts were not only a remembrance of the past, but a prediction of the future, then the Fall Feasts are predictions also.

If I say that I am coming to visit when the big turkey dinner is being served, most people in the US knows this is Thanksgiving. "No one knows the day or the hour" is a reference to the Feast of Trumpets. It's the only feast that is on the new moon instead of the full moon and because it's a two day feast (sort of three since their day starts at approx. noon EST). And we don't know the day or hour the moon will be seen (the first little sliver) from the Temple Mount. So basically "no one knows the day or the hour" is a reference to this holiday. Just like if someone says "when the fat man dressed in red comes down the chimney" is a reference to Christmas.

According to http://www.shilohmessianic.com/yom-teruah Here are some names for this feast:

Teshuvah (repentance)
Rosh HaShanah (Head of the Year, Birthday of the World)
Yom Teruah (Feast of Trumpets, The Awakening Blast)
Yom HaDin (the Day of Judgment)
HaMelech (Coronation Day of the Messiah)
Yom HaZikkaron (Day of Remembrance)
Chevlai shel Mashiach (Time of Jacob’s Trouble, Birthpangs of the Messiah)
Kiddushin/Nesu’in (the Wedding Ceremony)
Natzal (the Resurrection)
Shofar HaGadol (the Last Trump)
Yom Hakeseh (the Hidden Day)
The opening of the Gates
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Postby Keeping Alert on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:00 am

3 weeks to know!
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:38 pm

drdos wrote:According to Christ No one will know the Day and the time of His return(cept for the Father), and that He comes as a thief in the night. But, was Christ talking about the second coming or a rapture of the church? Also, Christ said that we would know the season of His return just as we can tell that spring is coming when we see the buds on trees. I think Sept 2015 could be huge in fulling of biblical prophecy, but will the church still be here Oct1st I don't venture to guess.

1.23rd Pope to visit UN and the WH (to talk about how badly we treat Illegal Immigrants and how we are killing the Earth :roll: )
2. 23rd Day of Atonement
5. Mid Sept...Oops almost forgot Cern to smash some particles together to possible open a black hole to let out apollyon....

2. Some Muslim Cleric is saying that the Mahdi will return in Sept(hmmm same guy?)
4. And the a French Politician claimed that 500 days from March 2013 (turns out to be on my B-day)climate chaos will happen..
5. Shmitah year ends this Sept... something or other according to a fake rabbi(J Kahn)

Was thinking on this earlier today....drdos.....Scripture says that day will not come until
1) Falling away
2) Man of sin be revealed

So, the date of CERN and possibly releasing the man of sin is a curious question. From what I've read on the internet, it's the 24th that this happens....but.....BUT......does he need to commit the AOD before a rapture can happen, due to the above in scripture?

Oh, and the 500 days to avoid calamity....sad to say that about 10 different politicians from around the world have actually said the same thing...watched some video of them all doing it....crazy....they obviously think they know something......(I'd say it was from the pits of hell, but since God does nothing without warning His Own, satan appears to warn, too....as he is copying God). I saw someone say that and upon second thought, I believe it's true....there is quite a lot of evidence out there concerning the fact that they are focused on 9-23.....I don't want to post openly about the videos I watched, as I don't want to cause anyone to stumble, but if you are truly interested in a documentary of their warnings, and understand that I watched for curiosity sake only, send me a PM). I wasn't trying to learn from this video, but was intrigued that there is so much out there in television imagery and advertising and people speaking...too much to be coincidence....so they think something is happening on and around the 23rd and 24th of September.

rapture WOULD be great!

but like so many....one clucks and then they all cluck....so this could have started with one and now everyone is saying it....(think Y2K and the uproar that didn't happen). Then again, there IS a lot of 9-23 posted on various movies, in various songs, advertising and people publicly speaking.....obviously there's a big thought process going on in the occult.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby drdos on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:35 pm

GodsStudent wrote:
drdos wrote:According to Christ No one will know the Day and the time of His return(cept for the Father), and that He comes as a thief in the night. But, was Christ talking about the second coming or a rapture of the church? Also, Christ said that we would know the season of His return just as we can tell that spring is coming when we see the buds on trees. I think Sept 2015 could be huge in fulling of biblical prophecy, but will the church still be here Oct1st I don't venture to guess.

2. 23rd Day of Atonement

Was thinking on this earlier today....drdos.....Scripture says that day will not come until
1) Falling away
2) Man of sin be revealed

So, the date of CERN and possibly releasing the man of sin is a curious question. From what I've read on the internet, it's the 24th that this happens....but.....BUT......does he need to commit the AOD before a rapture can happen, due to the above in scripture?

Oh, and the 500 days to avoid calamity....sad to say that about 10 different politicians from around the world have actually said the same thing...watched some video of them all doing it....crazy....they obviously think they know something......(I'd say it was from the pits of hell, but since God does nothing without warning His Own, satan appears to warn, too....as he is copying God). I saw someone say that and upon second thought, I believe it's true....there is quite a lot of evidence out there concerning the fact that they are focused on 9-23.....I don't want to post openly about the videos I watched, as I don't want to cause anyone to stumble, but if you are truly interested in a documentary of their warnings, and understand that I watched for curiosity sake only, send me a PM). I wasn't trying to learn from this video, but was intrigued that there is so much out there in television imagery and advertising and people speaking...too much to be coincidence....so they think something is happening on and around the 23rd and 24th of September.

rapture WOULD be great!

but like so many....one clucks and then they all cluck....so this could have started with one and now everyone is saying it....(think Y2K and the uproar that didn't happen). Then again, there IS a lot of 9-23 posted on various movies, in various songs, advertising and people publicly speaking.....obviously there's a big thought process going on in the occult.....

See I think 1 and 2 have already taken place.
1.I think the church has been falling away since Jesus said "Let those who have an ear hear what the spirit says to the churches"...
"Come on people - open your eyes; look around you. Hear what the Spirit is saying unto the church. How much more could the so-called 'church' of today do to offend the Lord? How much further away from God will they get? (Actually, there really isn't much further they could get). There is no damnable heresy left to preach that they are not already preaching. Yes, the churches of today are filled with false teachers and false prophets, preaching and teaching a doctrine of demons; seducing the weak minded, the fat, lazy and unconcerned multitudes who warm the pews every Sunday and Wednesday night, denying the power of God and using godliness as a means to financial gain. Homosexuals and lesbians stand in the pulpits as ordained ministers while carefully choreographed dancers and singers entertain the sleeping masses. They have 'keggers for Christ' and 'strippers for Christ' and fat little piglets who preach against the present day move of the Holy Spirit. They tell you it is a sin to smoke and drink coffee, but it's OK for them to be 150 pounds overweight with the heart of a glutton".http://www.intothelight.org/greatfallingaway.asp

2. He was revealed to the world as a peace maker in Dec of 2009 IMO..
drdos

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:07 pm

#2 is the man of sin has been revealed. :shock:
Scriptural act of that would be the AOD, right? Until then, we are actually speculating, aren't we?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby drdos on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:47 pm

GodsStudent wrote:#2 is the man of sin has been revealed. :shock:
Scriptural act of that would be the AOD, right? Until then, we are actually speculating, aren't we?
Just as Simeon and Anna knew that the child Mary had brought to the Temple was the Christ so also I believe that some Believers will know the man of sin before the AOD. The AOD I believe happens after the church is taken home, and was meant as a sign for those that remain..
1John 2:
Warnings Against Denying the Son
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[e] 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

Also if you look at 2Thess 2:7,8
2 Thessalonians 2:3-8New International Version (NIV)

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
I don't see AOD here unless you are referring to what Daniel had to say, and that was given to the Jews.

Matthew 24:15-16New International Version (NIV)

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Do any of you guys live in Judea?
drdos

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:28 am

GodsStudent wrote:So???? Are they right?? Interesting "take" on the day these folks claim the rapture will take place. According to their video, it's going to happen on the day of atonement this year, 9-23-15. Let's see......

Just wanted to note the language in the OP.
The date has come and gone and they are PROVED to be false prophets (again).

I would like to note that all of the "dates" provided by those who follow the feast days of the Lord (old testament) are the ones who keep setting these dates, not necessarily people on FP....we watch as they prescribed, and it's fair to say they are wrong.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:29 am

OH, and she removed her video.....at least this one.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Sanderson on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:09 pm

GodsStudent wrote:
GodsStudent wrote:So???? Are they right?? Interesting "take" on the day these folks claim the rapture will take place. According to their video, it's going to happen on the day of atonement this year, 9-23-15. Let's see......

Just wanted to note the language in the OP.
The date has come and gone and they are PROVED to be false prophets (again).

I would like to note that all of the "dates" provided by those who follow the feast days of the Lord (old testament) are the ones who keep setting these dates, not necessarily people on FP....we watch as they prescribed, and it's fair to say they are wrong.

Yeah, there were a lot of high profile people proven (or on the verge of being proven in a few hours) wrong this month.
Hopefully many people will learn a lesson from this month.

Sometimes when my mind wanders off into left field, I have wondered if God aligned all these events in this month to point out all these wolves in sheeps clothing by their failures. Maybe thats the real sign. :dunno:
Sanderson

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:03 am

In all honesty, I shouldn't have even thought about what the Messianics were saying because of my own experience in not one, but two of their churches. We went to one, around the corner from our house, a few years ago, and it ended with me questioning their doctrine in a not so pretty scene. We left that one.
Then, we had a young fellow come work at our house and he was so insistent that we visit his church that I finally relented (I KNOW against my better judgment, but I am a hard head), and the guy they called "apostle" did the same thing they do at the end of their services (was done at church #1, too)....he "prophesied" over congregates. When he got to me, he said some things about me that were right, but then he got to what God was going to do in my life, and he said God was going to put food in my cabinets and fix my financial burdens....well, all of you who know me know I keep food in my cabinets, and maybe you don't know that my burdens are NOT financial, they are physical, and indeed severe to that end.
Before I had gone to that second service and all through it, I prayed that if this was where the Lord wanted me He would speak to me at the part of the service where they do this "speaking a word to the individuals in the congregation" and the word I got was so very clearly FALSE and had nothing to do with me. After this man spoke over/to me, I literally got out of my seat and left the sanctuary in tears....I, of course, wanted physical healing, but more than that, I think my emotions were more because I really knew better, based on the first time I had questioned their doctrine and practices. So...round two.....I confronted the "apostle" and the snake that he and his wife became was quite telling.....they called me a jezebel....and I told him that he was a FALSE PROPHET......

I guess for me.....since learning the derivations of Easter and Christmas......I have wondered if we displeased the Lord by leaving His appointed Holy Days, so I have always wanted to watch carefully these things to see if what I do or don't do is pleasing to the Lord.

As I said in my earlier post.....the Lord has spoken (at least to me) emphatically on this issue....and His response is....Jesus Work on the Cross is a FINISHED PRODUCT.....just as Christ Himself said....IT IS FINISHED....and so it is.

We have no need to honor all the old testament feast days and rituals and holidays set up, before Christ, and by the Lord. So...if you start from that disposition, you are missing Christ to begin with, and what you do after that is tainted.... This is my testimony....and for me to remember (once again, as I am a hard head)......and so it stands.....

I didn't expect the imaginations of these people to be correct with respect to the day of atonement, but now maybe I can ignore them or testify as to what all has come before out of them in the past.....?????
It does annoy me that the videos they put out were removed by user......
they will never learn, because they won't be honest with themselves....and will go to work setting up the next date until, like a clock, they finally time it right?????
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Sanderson on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:04 am

GodsStudent wrote:It does annoy me that the videos they put out were removed by user......
they will never learn, because they won't be honest with themselves....and will go to work setting up the next date until, like a clock, they finally time it right?????

I believe they will never learn, because their motives are other than for the edification of the Church. There will probably a lot of backpeddling, deleting videos etc. Along with rationalizations as to why they were really right. I just hope that people can see them for what they are. I am sure they will, as you say "go to work setting up the next date until, like a clock, they finally time it right?????" cause even a broke clock is right twice a day.
Sanderson

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:23 am

Yes, that's right, a clock is right twice a day, but a prophet, a true prophet, by biblical standards is right the first time...or he or she is not a prophet.

I have been thinking on this and that's why I posted this thread in the first place. I have personal feelings about these "prophetic messages" these folks give every Sunday in their churches. I used to tell my husband that for them, at the end of their sermons, every Sunday, to "give a word" means that God speaks on demand....to/for them....and it has always rubbed me the wrong way....

I guess the only reason I ever looked their way, as I said, is because I wanted to ensure the Lord was NOT offended that we had stopped observing His old testament calendar days, such as the feasts, day of atonement, shemitah, etc. I have my answer for sure now.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Pre-trib view only