Isaiah claims pre-trib rapture!

No opposing arguments allowed

Isaiah claims pre-trib rapture!

Postby christian_m0mmy on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:15 pm

Isa 26:19 Your dead ones shall live, together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust; for your dew is as the dew of lights, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter into your rooms and shut your doors around you; hide for a little moment, until the fury has passed by.

Then the next verse goes on to describe the Day of the Lord.

And then we look at both Joel and Acts and see this:
Joe_2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of Jehovah.
Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before that great and glorious Day of the Lord.

So, since there is a partial solar eclipse on the Feast of Trumpets and a super blood moon on the Feast of Tabernacles, this could be pointing to this year being the one. All this in addition to all the blood moons and the total solar eclipse earlier this year, this is a big warning for those who are watching!

Trying hard not to get excited...but...
:banana: :clap: :hugs2:
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Re: Isaiah claims pre-trib rapture!

Postby Keeping Alert on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:49 pm

christian_m0mmy wrote:Trying hard not to get excited...but...

Now you got me all excited :banana:
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Postby amessenger4god on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:09 pm

I definitely think the proximity and order of Isaiah 26:19-20 is quite compelling.
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."
- John 5:24
amessenger4god

Postby drdos on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:37 am

Very encouraging....
drdos

Return to Pre-trib view only