No opposing arguments allowed

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:22 pm

The years continue to tick right on by. Please Yeshuah! Please come for Your Church!!! :bowing:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: 2015

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 am

Spreading Salt wrote:The years continue to tick right on by. Please Yeshuah! Please come for Your Church!!! :bowing:

I have prayed this prayer almost every day for the last 10 years, perhaps this may be the year!
Romans 8:22-25
22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
23 And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.
24 For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Re: 2015

Postby drdos on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:44 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:
Spreading Salt wrote:The years continue to tick right on by. Please Yeshuah! Please come for Your Church!!! :bowing:

I have prayed this prayer almost every day for the last 10 years, perhaps this may be the year!
Romans 8:22-25
22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
23 And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.
24 For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.

RT
Same here guys. I get discouraged at times. I see the enemy trying to destroy my family daily by influencing my kids, and making things more difficult for my wife and I. But, I also know that God wants the rest of His children to come to faith, because He loves us. He is patient even when we are not. Lord God we long for home. We feel so out of place in this world and desire to be with you above all else. Please give us peace in the here and now, and give us strength to continue to do your work. :a3:
drdos

Return to Pre-trib view only