PreTrib Timeline: discussion zone

No opposing arguments allowed

PreTrib Timeline: discussion zone

Postby Ready1 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:22 pm

I have been thinking that a preTrib prophetic timeline would be very intriguing. If the postTrib/preWrath each had one as well, we could compare them. It would be possible to expand if we could somehow do it in the form of a multilevel list. Is there any interest in input for this kind of thing? If we did such a thing, it might work to have a "preTrib timeline discussion zone" and a thread ( or a single expandable post) which would summarize what we agreed upon in the discussion zone...(if we could come to agreement).

:lol:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Re: PreTrib Timeline: discussion zone

Postby Jay Ross on Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Previously when I attempted to discuss the "tribs" in this section of the forum, I was politely told that this section was not open for discussion which is what, I believe you are suggesting.

Good luck.
Jay Ross

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Ready1 wrote:I have been thinking that a preTrib prophetic timeline would be very intriguing. If the postTrib/preWrath each had one as well, we could compare them. It would be possible to expand if we could somehow do it in the form of a multilevel list. Is there any interest in input for this kind of thing? If we did such a thing, it might work to have a "preTrib timeline discussion zone" and a thread ( or a single expandable post) which would summarize what we agreed upon in the discussion zone...(if we could come to agreement).

Perhaps you need to start a post called "Timelines comparisons" or something to that effect, in the prophecy debate thread.
Just a thought

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Ready1 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Jay Ross wrote:Previously when I attempted to discuss the "tribs" in this section of the forum, I was politely told that this section was not open for discussion which is what, I believe you are suggesting.

Good luck.

In this forum it is only discussion between the "like minded" .
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Ready1 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:
Ready1 wrote:I have been thinking that a preTrib prophetic timeline would be very intriguing. If the postTrib/preWrath each had one as well, we could compare them. It would be possible to expand if we could somehow do it in the form of a multilevel list. Is there any interest in input for this kind of thing? If we did such a thing, it might work to have a "preTrib timeline discussion zone" and a thread ( or a single expandable post) which would summarize what we agreed upon in the discussion zone...(if we could come to agreement).

Perhaps you need to start a post called "Timelines comparisons" or something to that effect, in the prophecy debate thread.
Just a thought

RT

It might work, but I think that it would devolve into too many ideas. If we did it as a preTrib group, a postTrib group, and a preWrath group we could compare and ask each other questions but not be able to debate...unless we took it to the Debate forum. If you think it would work, though, start a thread. :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Mark F on Sun May 03, 2020 1:24 pm

Are there enough people here anymore? I know some read but don't post.

You could start and we can copy and paste. Add in events and scripture....
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Edited for a friend.
Mark F

Postby bchandler on Sun May 03, 2020 3:08 pm

There are ppl here interested, I myself have debated this adnaseum as well as the whole predestination issue and those threads still exist for anyone interested in looking at them or bumping them. But I probably wouldn't do more than cut and paste jobs from previous threads.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Return to Pre-trib view only