Billy Crone: The Rapture of the Church, Part 2

No opposing arguments allowed

Billy Crone: The Rapture of the Church, Part 2

Postby lookup on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Billy Crone, answers just about every argument that I can think of. Pre-trib rapture has always been around and taught by the church fathers since 92-98 AD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmlAOoRejIo
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour” 1 Pet. 5:8

<><
lookup

Re: Billy Crone: The Rapture of the Church, Part 2

Postby Jericho on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:09 pm

The thing I have learned about rapture views is they are all fairly modern. Sure you can find elements of every rapture position in early church writings if you look hard enough, but it wasn't really fleshed out. They really didn't spend much time on it, not like we do today. Rapture views as we know them have largely been codified within the last two centuries or so, and I think there are good reasons for that.

For one, the average person didn't have access to the Bible, the printing press wasn't invented until 1440. Even if they did they may not could read it, illiteracy has been high for much of history. At times the Bible was only in Latin, and it was forbidden to translate into another language. At other times only the priest was allowed to read the Bible. So once these things began to change and people could read the Bible for themselves did they start to flesh out ideas on the rapture.

Second, I think it's just the times we are living in. As we get nearer to the end we can expect more interest in such things, and a clearer understanding of the scriptures than even the early Christians had. John didn't understand everything he saw, but I believe God will give us more revelation into these things as we approach the end.

So that puts things into perspective for those who argue the pre-trib rapture is "new". Thanks for sharing.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Ready1 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:10 pm

If "new" is such a bad thing (and no, I don't see pre-trib as a "new" argument) then Pre Wrath ought to be terrified... :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:38 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting billy Crone, he Pastor's a church north of where I live. He was very nice and extremely generous, he gave me a ton of his videos and books for free. Going to have to listen to this video when I have more time.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby mrgravyard49 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:30 pm

na, that's easy to disprove. Just look at world events, weather related stuff, the wars, the evil in people. There is NO way its another 20 years. Id bet my salvation on that..
mrgravyard49

Postby Jay Ross on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:43 am

mrgravyard49 wrote:na, that's easy to disprove. Just look at world events, weather related stuff, the wars, the evil in people. There is NO way its another 20 years. Id bet my salvation on that..

I agree with you, it is more likely to be in another 27 or so years. The understanding can only be found in the parable of the Fig Tree. The verse that is run into the Parable of the Fig Tree has no connection with this parable at all. The word Generation in this following verse has a meaning which is more in line with and age.

G:1074 γενεά genea (ghen-eh-ah'); from (a presumed derivative of) G:1085; a generation; by implication, an age (the period or the persons): - KJV - age, generation, nation, time.

The Greek Word found in Matthew 24:34 is γενεὰ genea and it is found in the following 11 verses: - Matthew 12:39, 16:4, 17:17, 24:34, Mark 8:12, 9:19, 13:30, Luke 9:41, 11:29, 11:29, 21:32

If we look at the first four listed verses, then inserting the word "age" into the verse instead of the word "generation" changes the meaning from a period of a short duration to a period of time with a much duration of time which is closer to just over 1,000 years in length.

Matthew 12:45: - Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there, so the last state of that person is worse than the first. It will be that way for this evil generation{/age} as well!"

Matthew 16:4: - A wicked and adulterous generation{/age} asks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah." Then he left them and went away.

Matthew 17:17: - Jesus answered, "You unbelieving and perverse generation{/age}! How much longer must I be with you? How much longer must I endure you? Bring him here to me."

Matthew 24:34: - I tell you the truth, this generation{/age} will not pass away until all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

If we look just at Matthew 24:32 by itself then from the time a Fig tree buds leaves, until the start of the Summer Harvest Season, is around 91-99 days and applying the year for a day as is done in the Book of Daniel to this described time period, then the end of the present age IS AROUND 91-99 years after the Fig Tree first begins to bud once more, i.e. the re-establishment of Israel as a nation once more in the Land of Canaan, in 1948. This would indicate that the Beginning of the Millennium Age will occur during the time period between 2039 and 2047. This would put the end of this present age around 23-30 years into our future.

But this comes back to looking at the context of the Greek words used and not the translated English words found in our English translations.

It is at this time that we will see the Day of the Lord Judging the Fallen Heavenly Hosts and the "Heathen" Kings of the earth probably being lead by the Earthly King of the North, relative to Israel. A King who has chosen to inhabit the dominion of the Third Beast and exercise power over other nations of the earth.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby mrgravyard49 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:42 am

Well, Jay I'm hoping its not another 20 + years.. And no matter what when we look at the world and the things the bible says would happen, Isaiah 17, Psalm 83, Ezek:38 are in progress now. So Pray Im right , cause there are many of us who couldn't make another 20 years. Im 60 in march and don't want to even think of 80..
mrgravyard49

Postby christian_m0mmy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:00 pm

This video is part of a series. I am not asking you to watch them all, but this is a very in depth study of how God told the Jews when and how to harvest and how it applies to the Rapture. He explains how all the views of the rapture (pre, mid, and post) have some truths, but they aren't what folks are expecting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4430uzGgE&t=3968s
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:28 am

christian_m0mmy wrote:This video is part of a series. I am not asking you to watch them all, but this is a very in depth study of how God told the Jews when and how to harvest and how it applies to the Rapture. He explains how all the views of the rapture (pre, mid, and post) have some truths, but they aren't what folks are expecting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4430uzGgE&t=3968s

Hi CM,

I posted a study along the same lines here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56454&hilit=

I don't think the author of the video and I see everything exactly the same, but the idea that the resurrection ties in with harvests cycles makes total sense to me.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby christian_m0mmy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:13 am

I remember reading this, way back when I was too afraid to post anything for fear of not having scriptural support.

His other videos explain things like why he believes Jesus comes back mid-trib instead of at the end of the 7 years, and other ideas you may not agree with, but it is several hours of watching. While I enjoyed it, I did sit in shock a lot. When he got to the part about Jesus coming mid-trib I was actually leaning back, mouth agape with my eyebrows furrowed in disbelief. But he does have several scriptures that support his ideas.

I joined his facebook group and actually had a conversation with him about that very topic. He explained that while he was writing the script for the video, he was shocked! He, himself was surprised. But to truly understand what he is teaching, one has to start at the first of his videos.

He has ideas of Nibiru, the mark of the beast, the Great White Throne Judgement, who the Remnant are, and the timing of Jesus coming back to the earth, and all have very strong scriptural support. All of these things challenged the way I thought. I was very dependent on the Left Behind books for the timing of things, and I know it's fictional, but the timing seemed correct.

His videos, if anything, taught me to not just go with what "feels" right. There were a lot of things I didn't want to let go of, and argued with in my head. But when I saw the scripture, I couldn't deny it.

I have always respected you, RT, and totally understand how you feel when people in your life don't share your beliefs or even your passion and excitement. When I tried to explain to my husband, some of these things, he just didn't get it, or didn't care. I mean, I know that there will be people who will be raptured that don't believe in it, or do believe, but thinks they shouldn't watch because "no man knows the day or the hour", but I felt like my own husband should be as excited as I was. But alas...

All that, just to say, I love you, Sister. And I can't wait to see you soon! Then we can be excited together, if nothing else (we my be too busy standing in Awe of Jesus and His Glory lol)
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Return to Pre-trib view only