Receive power as Kings...

Where anyone can ask or answer a question.

Receive power as Kings...

Postby Ready1 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Rev 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 
Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

We have seen many strange things without precedence in our current world. As I watch people like Dr. Fauci, it suddenly seems possible to have a vision for "kings, who have no kingdom, but receive power and have one mind." There are men in many countries, who are neither elected nor have any responsibility to the people, and yet they can be "calling the shots" and bringing about a common end which would never come together under normal circumstances.

While we do not know the circumstances which will put these "kings" in place, we do know that they play an important part in the empowerment of the Beast. Whoever these pseudo leaders are, they are committed to giving authority to the beast. And we know that this beast, empowered by Satan, will ultimately war with the Lord Jesus himself.

I am curious if any of the rest of you see the possibilities of supernatural circumstances placing men in authority who have never been called to such a position ?
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Re: Receive power as Kings...

Postby keithareilly on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Yep. Watching.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby 4givenmuch on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:15 pm

:shock: Yes, now that you pointed it out I see it! "The experts"
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:01 am

WHOA!
I saw something this morning. It was a photo of 8 people and the caption read: We own You, the 8 Real Threats to Humanity:
They had pictures of 8 people and what they owned, which included these:
Jacob Rothschild-internet
John Rothschild-Central Banks
George Soros (pic cut off and I didn't see what he "owned" according to this picture)
Larry Summers-The world owes us 232 trillion dollars
David Rockefeller-dec'd. has heirs, says he owns food and fuel
Henry Kissinger-defense (we start your wars)
Evelyn Rothschild-UN

...and we own your news media.

So, this picture I saw this morning, and reading this scripture passage. I know the picture and above names don't tell the 10 people, if that be it, but these two seem linked to me...the scripture and these people we all know are forming the world we are seeing and living in now.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Ready1 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:24 am

The circumstances which bring something like this to pass must be global in nature. So the pandemic fits. A world war would fit. But there are not a lot of things which would cause something like this to occur. We need to keep our eyes on the larger picture and work together to fit the puzzle pieces together.

When you see something that seems to fit, post it on this thread.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Jericho on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:13 am

There is the technocratic philosophy which believes the "experts" should be in charge of everything, sort of like the Guardians in Plato's Republic. I wouldn't rule this out, but I think it's possible to have a king without a kingdom. In modern terms a king would be a political leader. A moderate equivalent of a kingdom is a little more ambiguous. Here's how Strong's Concordance defines "kingdom":

I. royal power, kingship, dominion, rule
A. not to be confused with an actual kingdom but rather the right or authority to rule over a kingdom
B. of the royal power of Jesus as the triumphant Messiah
C. of the royal power and dignity conferred on Christians in the Messiah's kingdom
II. a kingdom, the territory subject to the rule of a king
III. used in the N.T. to refer to the reign of the Messiah
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/le ... 932&t=NKJV

In this sense, it could be a political leader who doesn't yet have the authority to rule over something in some way.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Return to Prophecy Questions/Answers