Christ's Return

Where anyone can ask or answer a question.

Re: Christ's Return

Postby mark s on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Are we saying the temple can only be opened once? Is that the question? Or am I missing something here?

Much love!
mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby mark s on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Ready1 wrote:Lets just look at our understanding OF Jesus return(s) and NOT the timing of it or them.

What are your thoughts? :grin:

Hi Ready1,

I've thought about this, and I'm thinking that our understanding of the circumstances of Jesus return are intricately connected to the timing of his return. Depending on how you understand the timing, that will affect how you understand the circumstances, and visa-versa.

I'm thinking it's always going to come down to timing.

Much love!
mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:16 am

Oooops......posted on the wrong thread....so I deleted this post.
Last edited by shorttribber on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:43 am

mark s wrote:
Ready1 wrote:Lets just look at our understanding OF Jesus return(s) and NOT the timing of it or them.

What are your thoughts? :grin:

Hi Ready1,

I've thought about this, and I'm thinking that our understanding of the circumstances of Jesus return are intricately connected to the timing of his return. Depending on how you understand the timing, that will affect how you understand the circumstances, and visa-versa.

I'm thinking it's always going to come down to timing.

Much love!
mark

So true :a3:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Previous

Return to Prophecy Questions/Answers