Will the AC be Jewish?

Where anyone can ask or answer a question.

Will the AC be Jewish?

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:57 am

For a long time I've believed that the anti-christ would be a Jew, but now I'm wondering, exactly what verses suggest that?

Since I believe we're living in that last days, I'm always skeptical of world leaders, and on the look out for possible candidates. Someone who would want to "make deals" or peace deals. Someone who would be "neutral" in the Israel/Palestinian conflict, Someone who people worship. Someone who encourages violence and religious discrimination. Someone who is arrogant and would speak "pompous words". Does that describe anybody in particular? :eek:

I've also believed that the AC could be a Muslim, but then again, how can he be both Jewish and Muslim? Maybe he'll be neither? Idk.
extravagantchristian

Re: Will the AC be Jewish?

Postby ToledoDebbie on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:39 pm

I have copied excerpts below, that deal with your question from several sources I found on the internet.

Is the Antichrist Jewish? Although there is no definitive answer, two Bible verses provide good reason to believe he will be. The first appears in the book of Genesis, where God prophesies the coming of Israel's Messiah and Satan's Antichrist.
"From now on, you and the woman will be enemies, and your offspring and her offspring will be enemies. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel" (Genesis 3:15, NLT).
Later, when Jacob is blessing his sons, he makes this prophecy about Dan: "Dan will govern his people like any other tribe in Israel. He will be a snake beside the road, a poisonous viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels so the rider is thrown off" (Genesis 49:16-17, NLT).
This reference to a serpent striking a heel may indicate that the Antichrist will be a Jew from the tribe of Dan, but it isn't certain, and many reasonable people are divided on this issue.
In addition to this reference to the tribe of Dan, Daniel points out that the Antichrist will worship himself above all else: "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all" (Daniel 11:37, KJV).
This passage is often referenced by those who believe the Antichrist will be of Jewish heritage. The fact that he will have no regard "for the God of his fathers" is viewed as a reference to the monotheistic God of the Jews.
It is very possible that the Antichrist will arrive on the world scene as the ruler of a revived Roman empire. However, it is less certain whether he will be of actual Italian descent or some other ethnic background. Several Scriptures offer the possibility that he could be Assyrian, Greek, or Jewish. But none of them offers us the definitive statement contained in Daniel 9:26.
So how do we rectify these seemingly contradictory prophecies concerning the Antichrist's nationality? Is he Roman? Italian? Jewish? Assyrian? Greek? He doesn't necessarily have to be exclusively one or another. He could be an Assyrian who is Jew born and raised in Italy, or any number of other possible combinations. We don't know for certain, but history indicates that each of these prophecies will be answered when the Antichrist finally appears.
Two thousand years ago, the seemingly contradictory prophecies of the first coming of the Messiah were all harmonized in the life of Jesus Christ, a Nazarene born in Bethlehem who came out of Egypt. With the benefit of hindsight, we can see how this was possible, but for the Jewish scholars who lived before the birth and ministry of Jesus, these prophecies were a topic of intense debate. Would the Messiah come from Nazareth, Bethlehem, or Egypt? The answer, of course, is all three.
ToledoDebbie

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Daniel 11:37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

This makes it sound like He won't belong to any particular religion.
extravagantchristian

Postby plalgum on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:24 am

I found this......

“He shall not regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women nor love any god, for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his place he shall honor the god of fortresses, or the Ala Mahozim and he shall honor a god whom his fathers did not know.” – Book of Daniel

According the Biblical scholar David Flynn, The God Of Fortresses is a God from Mars. The war-like Extraterrestrial God. The Hebrew word for the God Of Fortresses is Ala Mahozim. In Hebrew the root word for fortresses is mahoz (MARS) which means the “place of strength” or “stronghold”. According to biblical prophecy, the highly feared Antichrist pays tribute to this “god” which is the Lord of the Sky and space, Baal.
plalgum

Postby Exit40 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:52 am

plalgum wrote:I found this......

“He shall not regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women nor love any god, for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his place he shall honor the god of fortresses, or the Ala Mahozim and he shall honor a god whom his fathers did not know.” – Book of Daniel

According the Biblical scholar David Flynn, The God Of Fortresses is a God from Mars. The war-like Extraterrestrial God. The Hebrew word for the God Of Fortresses is Ala Mahozim. In Hebrew the root word for fortresses is mahoz (MARS) which means the “place of strength” or “stronghold”. According to biblical prophecy, the highly feared Antichrist pays tribute to this “god” which is the Lord of the Sky and space, Baal.

Who has changed his name over the centuries and is now known as, allah. We know him as satan.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby kirthril on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:46 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:
Daniel 11:37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

Oh he has a religion alright. It means exactly what it says. The god he worships is a different god from his ancient ancestors. If he is indeed a jew, then it simply means he worships something other than YHWH. As Daniel confirms he is from the Seleucid kingdom, that would mean he, today would be muslim worshipping allah. Allah is a different god than the ones worshipped before 500AD (at least in name, they are all satanic)

Baal whom the bible warned about. Not to worship the sun moon and stars. Baal whose symbol is a crescent moon and star. Today he is known as....

Who has changed his name over the centuries and is now known as, allah. We know him as satan.

bingo
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:23 am

kirthril wrote:
extravagantchristian wrote:

Oh he has a religion alright. It means exactly what it says. The god he worships is a different god from his ancient ancestors. If he is indeed a jew, then it simply means he worships something other than YHWH. As Daniel confirms he is from the Seleucid kingdom, that would mean he, today would be muslim worshipping allah. Allah is a different god than the ones worshipped before 500AD (at least in name, they are all satanic)

Baal whom the bible warned about. Not to worship the sun moon and stars. Baal whose symbol is a crescent moon and star. Today he is known as....

bingo

I agree.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Sunny on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:03 pm

FWIW, the tribe of Dan is not numbered in the 144,000.
Sunny

Return to Prophecy Questions/Answers