Why is FP stagnating?

Where anyone can ask or answer a question.

Why is FP stagnating?

Postby Luposian on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:28 am

Can't figure out where to post this, so hope this is close enough. There have been no new posts/news blurbs or anything on the front page, since 2012. What happened? Why? Discussions here seem current enough, but Herb was always so on top of things, event-wise, before he died. But it seems the site, itself, has fallen into stagnation. I just can't figure out why. :cry:
"A danger foreseen is half avoided."
Luposian

Re: Why is FP stagnating?

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:43 am

Luposian wrote:Can't figure out where to post this, so hope this is close enough. There have been no new posts/news blurbs or anything on the front page, since 2012. What happened? Why? Discussions here seem current enough, but Herb was always so on top of things, event-wise, before he died. But it seems the site, itself, has fallen into stagnation. I just can't figure out why.

Don't cry, Luposian.... and btw, welcome back! I notice you hadn't participated in discussions since 2008 prior to this post.

You may remember Herb mentioning that Holly's gift and education is in the area of Apologetics so that's where the focus of her efforts are. She posted the site's updated position here.

Her light is shining brightly in her gifted area on the Spirit of Error website and has co-authored two books recently which you may be interested in reading as well. I'm waiting for mine and look forward to the wealth of information Holly provides about the deception in the NAR today.

Hope that helps....
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby shorttribber on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:32 am

Hi Luposian,
And welcome back also :grin:
There is less activity on the board :(

Couldn't help noticing the relationship of the signature at the bottom of your post to my own.

Yours....
"A danger foreseen is half avoided."

and mine.....
"The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675"

Bless ya
ST
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:27 am

Not enough new members?
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Not enough new members?

Partly, but it could be that people feel that discussion in prophecy may be exhausted.....but it really hasn't been, not even close.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

shorttribber wrote:
extravagantchristian wrote:Not enough new members?

Partly, but it could be that people feel that discussion in prophecy may be exhausted.....but it really hasn't been, not even close.

I think that many people have just given up on prophecy and on watching.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 pm

I noticed the same thing at other sites I visit, not a whole lot of activity. I don't think it's just here at FP.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to Prophecy Questions/Answers