Come out of her

Where anyone can ask or answer a question.

Come out of her

Postby LandscapeMan on Mon May 31, 2010 1:01 pm

I believe that the great whore in Rev. will turn out to be America and Babylon the city of New York.

I was thinking about the statement that God makes where he says come out of her. Being a pre trib believer I certainly do not beleive that is referencing christians. Because the trib. is mainly a time when God deals with the Jews, I have been thinking that "the come out of her" statyement is a call to Jews leave and to return to Israel.

Anyone else ever had this thought?
LandscapeMan

Re: Come out of her

Postby Shelby on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Hey,

"Come out of her my people"...i see this as a warning to seperate yourself from that type of lifestyle. To have a truly biblical worldview rather than a humanistic worldly (selfism) worldview mixed with a dab of Christianity. To not mix Christianity with worldliness. To not be lukewarm.
The Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let him who hears say, Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
Rev. 22:17
Shelby

Postby SueAnn on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 am

I agree that America has the potential to be the Whore. But I disagree that New York is Babylon. Hold on to your hats....I think the city in question is Washington DC
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Mrs. B on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 am

Come Out of her......

There is the World Religious and Goverment system....

We when we are born again are in the world....but not of the world...

When we are born again....we are translated into the Kingdom of God...
we are in the world but not of this world...
we walk by the beat of a different drum...

that is why as a Christian we do not fit.
Come out of Her and be ye separate saith the Lord...
Come out of the world system and live in the Spiritual Kingdom of God.

When we are born again.....we see by the Spirutial eye and we hear by the Spiritual ears.

The world systsem is the system Nimrod begin in Genises

Genesis 10:8....And Cush begot Nimrod:
he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

9...He was a mighty hunter before the Lord:
wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the Mighty Hunter before the Lord.

10...And the beginning of HIS KINGDOM WAS BABEL or Babylon,
and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh in the land of Shinar....

He was a hunter of men....He used man power to build Babel and other cities.
He made slaves of men....He fed them but worked them..they were not free.
this is how cities were begin to be built...and men were controlled
so it is today.....you are paid minimun wages....
America was Based on Freedom
Every man had the right to work his own business
and build his own home....
BUT the system of Freedom is pass
and Now we again are controlled by a Goverment.
we have lost our freedom and don't even know it...

Jesus came Preaching.....THE KINGDOM OF GOD...
Our forefathers came to this land to have Freedom..
But in this end time again......because we have forgotten our heritage
we again are becoming slaves to this Antichrist System..

Prophsey says...This man who is the devil .....whose desire is to rule the world and all the kingdoms..
This is why he tempted Jesus.
He said to Jesus.....See all the kingdoms of the world...If you bow down and worship me I will give you all these kingdoms.Jesus would not bor.....Jesus said....Get thee hence, Satan:
for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve....

Jesus Preached...The Kingdom of God is at Hand.
Ye Must be born again......or you cannot see the Kingdom of God..
Jesus said the Kingdom comes not with Observation..
The Kingdom is with in YOU..

But we have fallen away from teaching all the Truth....
and we have fallen into this end time judgment..

God is saying.....Come Out of Her....
Her...the world system and the false religious systems...
from Nimrod the old Bel system begin.
when Nimrod died....his wife had a son....and she said Nimrod came back from the dead and she concived
this is the false religion.....a false son who has been worshipped for centuries....False Christ
The Old Bel religious systems

Today God is calling us out......Follow Me Jesus said......We must study the teachiings of Jesus and Follow Him.
He said....I will never leave you nor forsake you....He gives us Spiritual eyes so we can see...See by the Spirit
and Understand......Spiritual Understanding......The word of God Comes a live....and We see and we understand...

Rev. 18:4...And I heard another Voice from heaven, saying
COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, THAT YE BE NOT PARTAKERS OF HER SINS,
and that ye receive not of her plagues...

Jesus warned.....False Teacher, False Prophets, False Religion......Be not Deceived..
Jesus said...You shall Know the Truth, and the Truth Will Set You Free...

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Another beautiful post, Mrs. B.

May the Lord bless you.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm

. . . moved out of "Post Trib" because of the Pre-Trib OP . . .

:grin:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby mark s on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm

GodsStudent wrote:Another beautiful post, Mrs. B.

May the Lord bless you.....

:a3:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby beeps on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:17 pm

beeps

Postby bchandler on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Hmmm, do you think it is possible for mystery Babylon and Babylon to be two different things?
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby beeps on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 am

Dont ask me LOL. I just like a different perspective sometime. However I do not believe in a literal mark of the beast.
beeps

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:58 am

bchandler wrote:Hmmm, do you think it is possible for mystery Babylon and Babylon to be two different things?

I believe they are two different things

Mystery Babylon..................The one world order 1. religious 2. political 3. economic system under antichrist

Babylon the great.......................USA.............that great city.......the whole USA spoken of as A city.

Just my two cents
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby good4u on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:26 pm

No, I don't believe it can be a city in the USA...we do not fit the criteria...but another does...it prides itself as being a religious center and holds itself out as pious yet, sins reach to the highest of heaven and will be judged as God sees the sin done in secret. No, the USA sins as well, but does so openly...not so with this relgious center and the family who controls this site is utterly wicked and wealthy. No, it is in no way the USA nor any city within her borders.
"Spirituality wrongly understood or pursued is a major source of human misery and rebellion against God."

Dallas Willard
Professor, Univ. So. Calf. - Los Angeles
good4u

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 pm

personally I think mystery Babylon is Jerusalem leading up to and during the tribulation.

Revelation 18:24

24 “And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.”

Matthew 23:29-37

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,

30 and say, ‘If we had been living in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’

31 “So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.

32 “Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers.

33 “You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

34 “Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,

35 so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

36 “Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

There is other scriptural support for this idea, but for now I will leave it here.

RT
Last edited by Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby shorttribber on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 am

Hi RT,

That makes sense to me too, plenty of relevant scriptural support.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby beeps on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 am

Biblically a harlot or a whore has to have been a faithful wife at some point. Check Hosea.

I know that you love your country but the USA has never been totally faithful to the Lord. Infact if you look at your captial you will see the marks of evil freemasonry, a relgion that is opposed in every facet to Christ.

So Mystery Babylon is not the USA or Europe or any other Physical place. Mystery Babylon is the APOSTATE CHURCH the ones who had onece believed in Jesus and have fallen away, the ones who will not kill the flesh and die to self. Mystery Babylon is the unwise virgins, those who could not be bothered to fill thier lamps. Mystery Babylon is those who will say to Jesus ' but we did this in your name and that in your name' and Jesus will say ' DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY'. Babylon is were those who believe they must 'have the faith of Jesus Christ and keep his commandments' those who know they need to be Holy, those who are walking in true relationship, must flee from. They know they must not be drunk on the doctrines of demons.

When Jesus came his main problem was with the religious element who had perverted the word of God, so that the common man was decieved and could not enter the kingdom of heaven. Jesus came to shut them up and shut them down, for anyone that had ears to hear.

If we want to be counted as those worthy we must not be found in in Babylon...we must flee to the wilderness.
beeps

Postby daffodyllady on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I still cannot lay aside the feeling that the Roman Catholic church, with its ecumenical movement, fits the great whore of Revelation. At one time, the church of Rome was faithful. But she sold herself for money and power. She has killed more believers than any other system. And she sits on 7 hills. Even the robes she wears, fits the scarlet and purple. Just too close of a match, in every way.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby Mttw633 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 am

notice that the apostate church and the apostate govt both have the dome and obelisk dead center.

http://www.vatican.va/various/basiliche ... ex-en.html

http://api.ning.com/files/xmIedDqx0Wmtx ... l_mall.jpg
Mttw633

Postby Mrs. B on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Come out of her......

All of this represents the Devil.....

The False Goverments are Satans plan to deceive the world.....offering freedom when we are bound in sin
we are made slaves to the goverments of this world......
and also False Religions.....all false Religions bring death......

Only Jesus is True....and Gives Life and Freedom....True Freedom....
Freedon from Sin, Death, Hell and the Grave....
Also The Kingdom of God is a Kingdom of Life.....God Life.....NOT the life of this world and what the world offers .......but the Life of God...
There is only One True God.......and all else is False....Religions and Goverments.

Jesus came Preaching.....The Kingdom of God is at hand.....

This is the Gospel......Go to every nation and preach this Good News....That Jesus is come and has set us free.
Free from sin, death, hell and the Grave...
Matt. 6.......Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added to you....
What things.....?
Food, Clothing, Shelter, the necessaties of LIFE.....
Put Jesus First....by Faith and see if He Will not Come to You in THE FORM of Your NEED....

I challenge you.....dare you.....He will come to you when you seek Him with all your Heart....
He will come to you in the FORM of Your Need......food, clothing, shelter, what ever you need.....He will Make Himself
known to you....and then you will know that you know..

We serve a Living God.........Nothing is impossible with Him......Who Believes...all things are possible
His delight is to make Himself Known to you the Believer.......without Faith it is Impossible to Please Him.

We must Believe that He is......and that He is the Rewarder of them that Dilligently SEEK HIM.....

Real Life....God Life is to Know Him.....Jesus has come that We May Have Life....The God Life...and That More Aboundtly......
There is Only One True God and His Son Jesus.........all else if false
When we are born again....we are translated into the Kingdom of His Dear Son.....that is True Life

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby Mttw633 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Amen Mrs B.
To further prove you live in present day Babylon:
solar winged disk found in egyptian, sumerian art (also mentioned in Ezekiel)

This is at the Washington Monument:
http://tinyurl.com/26m5trf

This is a picture of Nimrod:
http://tinyurl.com/2g9pb65
Mttw633

Postby sands on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

You must repent and take heed to the Word of God and not man...There are so many conflicting doctrines that are very subtle....Confusion everywhere...False doctrines ultimately steer you away from Jesus Christ the Truth..Do we not become an harlot if we embrace lies and do not hold fast to the bridegroom who Is the Truth ?

The most important thing is that we know and understand the Word the Lord Jesus Himself...The only way we can spot false doctrine is by knowing the Word and understanding it, and that same Word of Truth was given to us by God by His servants the prophets and the apostles which is spoken in the Holy Scriptures inspired by the One who made all things...This is why it is so important to depart from evil and to listen diligently to Him and it is the Truth that teaches us..Unrighteousness will deceive you, If we do not depart from evil how will we understand the Truth seeing that we are still walking in darkness and the darkness does not comprehend the Light which the scriptures teaches us is the Word of God which endures forever which is Jesus Christ Himself...False teaching is dangerous, it adds confusion, it hinders understanding...It's like leaven..The feasts of the unleavened bread are an example of this, therefore we need the unleavened bread of Truth....It is the Truth that teaches us...So where is the exalting of oneself over another in the name of the Lord if it is the Truth which was given to us is the very One who teaches us ?If I may show you by the Word how it is that we are taught of Him ?

Isaiah 28: 9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Lets go to the parable of the sower just as an example as there is so much in the scriptures concerning this which is why it is imperative to depart from evil and get in the Word and hold fast to the Truth...Here is unleavened bread of Truth as an example as to how we are taught by Him line upon line precept upon precept here a little and there a little.

Luke 8: "9And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be? 10And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. 11Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."

Matthew 13: 23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Job 28:"28And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Daniel 9:"13As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth."

Where is pride ? Seeing that understanding is departing from evil ? Remember that Daniel was in Babylon when he made this prayer ? Ever wondered why there are so many denominations all of them teaching something different..So much confusion all around.

How do we become that good ground and Understand the Word of God ? It is explained in those scriptures right above and the apostles taught EXACTLY the same. False doctrine comes by inserting lies..But the truth and a lie do not mix..

The scriptures below are all teaching you the EXACT same thing...As the scriptures above.

Acts 2: "38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. "

Revelation 19:"13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. "

James 1:"21Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls."

Romans 13:"12The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."

Psalm 119:"105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Matthew 28:"18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
sands

Return to Prophecy Questions/Answers