The State II: Uncovering the Truth

(heavily moderated)

The State II: Uncovering the Truth

Postby Looking4acity on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:26 pm

In this second part, I will be trying to substantiate my claims. You must understand that this System is secret. Rarely do they reveal their plans in plain sight but they do slip up and are heard by the "profane". That's you and me folks.

I am simply putting out the info. Take it or leave it. Decide for yourselves. I probably will not post much otherwise.

I decided first to give a link to a site where you can discover for yourself the Talmud. She has info on the Cabala as well. I present to you the book "The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today" by Elizabeth Dilling. If nothing else, don't miss Chapter V. She backs up statements with actual photocopies of the Talmud.

http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/

God bless you all.
Looking4acity

Re: The State II: Uncovering the Truth

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Looking4acity, the Talmud or (Oral Law) has not been overlooked on this discussion board and by me personally. It is one of the primary reasons for Jesus' and Paul's repeated confrontations with the Pharisees and Jewish converts to Christianity.

Here's just a few references made to the Talmud on various topics on the board as far back as 2009:

Legal Consequence of Confessing Sins to one another

Re:Women's role

The Theory of Evolution

Can Women Speak in the Church

Here are the two links to the Talmud online here and
and here.

In order to present evidence in the context of particular topics, I waded through and researched the on-line Talmud for understanding the influence the Pharisees and Jewish converts were bringing into the New Testament church. It also provides Jesus' and Paul's refuting statements to clarify and correct the errors made by them and provide freedom from the burdensome additions they made to the Mosaic Law.

I don't think it's fair for you to expect members to read an entire book to substantiate the claims you made about the Jews in Israel as follows:

Looking4acity wrote:

They are supposed to be our friends, our allies. But they hate us. They control banking, central banks therefore countries and their politicians, their armies, the television, newspapers, the music industry, Hollywood, social media and religions. As the Pharasees of old, they think they are better than everyone else. They are the elite, the deep state, the hidden hand. They think that God has given them the right to rule by twisting the Scriptures. They follow the evil Talmud and Caballah. They are the Syanagogue of Satan. They do not know the God of their Fathers. They formed the State and did terrible things to make other Jews want to go "home". They want their messiah and prepared a place for him. They are terrorists and murders. They cause wars. They have killed the saints and prophets and when God judges them, they will not repent of it.

It would be more reasonable for you to provide us with direct links to the evidence for the above as opposed to an entire book that provides one person's perspective.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Looking4acity on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:08 pm

For you, Abiding, I will repeat:

"If nothing else don't miss Chapter V".
:wink:
Looking4acity

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Looking4acity, You opened this thread with this statement, "In this second part, I will be trying to substantiate my claims."

Since you seem to be familiar with the contents of the Talmud, please provide the appropriate links to "substantiate your claims" as stated in the opening post.

Here are the claims you need to substantiate:

Looking4acity wrote:

They are supposed to be our friends, our allies. But they hate us. They control banking, central banks therefore countries and their politicians, their armies, the television, newspapers, the music industry, Hollywood, social media and religions. As the Pharasees of old, they think they are better than everyone else. They are the elite, the deep state, the hidden hand. They think that God has given them the right to rule by twisting the Scriptures. They follow the evil Talmud and Caballah. They are the Syanagogue of Satan. They do not know the God of their Fathers. They formed the State and did terrible things to make other Jews want to go "home". They want their messiah and prepared a place for him. They are terrorists and murders. They cause wars. They have killed the saints and prophets and when God judges them, they will not repent of it.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Looking4acity wrote:For you, Abiding, I will repeat:

"If nothing else don't miss Chapter V".
:wink:

This reminds me of the tv commercial on CNN that repeats...."This is an apple" and shows dentures clicking past the apple and says, "This is a distraction."

Are you saying that Chapter V of the Talmud has the evidence for the claims you've made about the Jews in Israel above?
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby shorttribber on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:59 pm

Looking,
I first took a look at chapter five. Honestly, I don't give a rat's boogers about the Talmud. The Word of God is the Authority on Who is the "Israel of God" and Who the Synagogue of satan is.

Is there a point that you are attempting to make by pointing to the Lies of the Talmud? Does that matter? Do you prove what God has Determined by the Lies of Men? I prove what God has determined by His Holy Word.

So should you.

I have told you of two Kinds of Those we Generally CALL Jews, in the Land they both share.

Yet you have not responded. Why?

Maybe if you read more Real and True Scriptures than the Lies you're asking us to read, then you may better understand.

I assure you Looking, I'm not the one confused, nor am I moved by propaganda of any kind.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:52 pm

shorttribber wrote:Looking,
I first took a look at chapter five. Honestly, I don't give a rat's boogers about the Talmud. The Word of God is the Authority on Who is the "Israel of God" and Who the Synagogue of satan is.

Is there a point that you are attempting to make by pointing to the Lies of the Talmud? Does that matter? Do you prove what God has Determined by the Lies of Men? I prove what God has determined by His Holy Word.

So should you.

I have told you of two Kinds of Those we Generally CALL Jews, in the Land they both share.

Yet you have not responded. Why?

Maybe if you read more Real and True Scriptures than the Lies you're asking us to read, then you may better understand.

I assure you Looking, I'm not the one confused, nor am I moved by propaganda of any kind.

I have responded ST. There is no other category of Jew. Judaism rejects Jesus Christ and whoever follows Judaism is a "Jew" and rejects Jesus Christ. Such a person does not have the Son, nor the Father ... the bible says so. They worship another God, Jesus says they worship the devil. Either you have the son and worship the Father or you don't have the son and worship the devil. That's the clearest answer to your question.

1 John 2
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

So when a Jew claims to worship the same God as Christians, he is lying because Judaism denies the son.

KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:45 pm

This is the answer I gave on the other thread........and it applies here as well..................

...................................................................................................................
brett wrote:I don't agree with you here. They do not believe in the same God and Jesus Himself said so, Jesus said their father is the devil.

Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees (Who were not following the True and Only God) THEY Had ZERO Faith, other than Faith in the God of Forces (Authority and Power).

BUT......
Romans 3 .......says.....
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

The Ones that Do have Faith and Love for the True and Only God, but ignorantly still have not yet Understood the Gospel, Are the Ones Described by Paul.

They are the Jews Of the Promise (part of the remnant) that as of yet are still Not Christians, But Serve the SAME God.
As I said before, God knows them...and you don't, but you call them evil.

I call them Blessed, and known of God, The "Israel of God". And God HAS given them That Land according to the Abrahamic Promise.

Now who is Right, Romans 3:30, or you brett?
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby Looking4acity on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 pm

My free time is very limited. I can only post at certain times and probably wont be able for the next few days. I was thinking that I would just start posting random info when I could but now on second thought, i think we should focus on the Talmud in this entire thread. There is so much in it and so surely it will be a big disscussion.
Looking4acity

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 pm

shorttribber wrote:This is the answer I gave on the other thread........and it applies here as well..................

...................................................................................................................
brett wrote:I don't agree with you here. They do not believe in the same God and Jesus Himself said so, Jesus said their father is the devil.

Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees (Who were not following the True and Only God) THEY Had ZERO Faith, other than Faith in the God of Forces (Authority and Power).

BUT......
Romans 3 .......says.....
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

The Ones that Do have Faith and Love for the True and Only God, but ignorantly still have not yet Understood the Gospel, Are the Ones Described by Paul.

They are the Jews Of the Promise (part of the remnant) that as of yet are still Not Christians, But Serve the SAME God.
As I said before, God knows them...and you don't, but you call them evil.

I call them Blessed, and known of God, The "Israel of God". And God HAS given them That Land according to the Abrahamic Promise.

Now who is Right, Romans 3:30, or you brett?

ST think about this question. Back when Jesus was on earth - were the Israelite's who followed Him and believed upon Him - were they Jews or Christians?

I consider any person who believes upon Jesus Christ to be a Christian, NOT a Jew. I consider a Jew to be someone who believes in Judaism and rejects Jesus Christ as their messiah. Any Israelite who followed, listened and believed upon Jesus when He was on the earth - became a Christian - they were no longer a "Jew" imho - no longer a follower of Judaism. That's what I believe.

So all the Israelite's who followed Jesus and believed upon Him in that day imho should be categorised as Christians, not Jews, because to believe upon Christ is to be saved and to be a Christian.

So the only other main group left in Israel at the time of Jesus were those who rejected Jesus and remained followers of Judaism. These are the people I classify as the "Jews" because they rejected Jesus and did not believe upon him, they remained followers of Judaism.

I hope you are getting my point. It's important how you define who are Jews and who are not. Imho an Israelite can be a Jew or a Christian or something else. The same way Americans can be of different religions. I consider a Jew to be a believer in Judaism, I consider the term "Jew" to be inseparable from the religion of Judaism. So to me "Jew" = "follower of Judaism". "Christian" = "anyone who puts their faith in Christ".

In this light, imho there is not a large group of Jews waiting to be brought to salvation and to the understanding of the Gospel. Rather they have already rejected Christ having already encountered Him. Sure those who have not yet encountered Him - some of those will get saved - but I consider the majority have already rejected Christ - the same way many Jews rejected Christ when they encountered Him the first time He was on the earth.

Any Israelite who encounters Christ (the truth) and believes Him, is no longer a Jew, but a Christian. Those leading Israel today are NOT Christians, they are followers of Judaism. I consider the vast majority of them have already rejected the Truth, the same way the authorities rejected Jesus the first time.

Last edited by brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 pm

brett wrote: I consider a Jew to be a believer in Judaism, I consider the term "Jew" to be inseparable from the religion of Judaism. So to me "Jew" = "follower of Judaism". "Christian" = "anyone who puts their faith in Christ".

You can keep that definition of a Jew as true if you want to. I, on the other hand will believe what Paul the Apostle said to be true.

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

So you can have your definition, and i'll agree with Paul. And that is given to you in King James English.

Does God's Word have preeminence in you or not?

Not trying to be harsh, just straight to the point brother.

:hugs:

shorttribber

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 pm

shorttribber wrote:
brett wrote: I consider a Jew to be a believer in Judaism, I consider the term "Jew" to be inseparable from the religion of Judaism. So to me "Jew" = "follower of Judaism". "Christian" = "anyone who puts their faith in Christ".

You can keep that definition of a Jew as true if you want to. I, on the other hand will believe what Paul the Apostle said to be true.

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

So you can have your definition, and i'll agree with Paul. And that is given to you in King James English.

Does God's Word have preeminence in you or not?

Not trying to be harsh, just straight to the point brother.

:hugs:

What I mean is the term Jew that is understood today in our world - I consider to be inseparable from Judaism.

By the Bible's definition I consider myself a Jew, part of Gods people. But the definition of "Jew" as commonly understood by the world - is not this definition. I am referring to the definition that the world commonly accepts as "Jew" - for example if you asked someone in the street, do the Jews believe Jesus is the messiah - the vast majority of people are going to say the Jews reject Jesus as the messiah.

That's what I am talking about.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 pm

I think from now on I will use the term "followers of Judaism" or "Christ rejecting Jews" rather then just "Jew" to avoid this kind of confusion. When I talk to someone on these forums I don't know what their definition of Jew is. One minute its those who pray at the wailing wall, the next minute someone like you throws up a biblical definition.

How can we have a discussion if we don't know which definition the person we are talking to is holding?

So ST what do you call those people who look like what the world defines as Jews? Those who pray at the wailing wall. Do you call them Jews? When you talk about Jews who are you talking about?

Last edited by brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:13 pm

brett wrote: Any Israelite who followed, listened and believed upon Jesus when He was on the earth - became a Christian - they were no longer a "Jew" imho - no longer a follower of Judaism. That's what I believe.

Ok, Jesus was on the earth during John the Baptist ministry. Many Jews repented and were baptized. Were They evil sons of satan then, after they repented and were baptized? Or were they more likely than not, the Faithful "Remnant" that God gave his promises to?

Repentance and baptism was the SIGN of the Inward Circumcision of the Heart then. That Circumcision of the Heart was being accomplished in both Men and Women. That was the "making way" of the New Covenant before Christ came.

The circumcision of the flesh was before only outward, and accomplished in Males. Now That Circumcision was being performed in the Heart and accomplished in Men and Women alike.

It was being accomplished in a Faithful Remnant, before the ministry of Christ.

These were not Yet Christians, but they were the Faithful Remnant, and Children of Abraham by Promise.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:19 pm

brett wrote:So ST what do you call those people who look like what the world defines as Jews? Those who pray at the wailing wall. Do you call them Jews? When you talk about Jews who are you talking about?

I call them Outward Jews, or Inward Jews.....just as Paul defined them.

And you or anybody else have no idea who is who at the wailing wall....only God does.

To me it's that simple brett.....you can't lump them all together as being Against God, just because they practice Judaism in ignorance still....it's just not true.

shorttribber

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:21 pm

shorttribber wrote:
brett wrote: Any Israelite who followed, listened and believed upon Jesus when He was on the earth - became a Christian - they were no longer a "Jew" imho - no longer a follower of Judaism. That's what I believe.

Ok, Jesus was on the earth during John the Baptist ministry. Many Jews repented and were baptized. Were They evil sons of satan then, after they repented and were baptized? Or were they more likely than not, the Faithful "Remnant" that God gave his promises to?

Repentance and baptism was the SIGN of the Inward Circumcision of the Heart then. That Circumcision of the Heart was being accomplished in both Men and Women. That was the "making way" of the New Covenant before Christ came.

The circumcision of the flesh was before only outward, and accomplished in Males. Now That Circumcision was being performed in the Heart and accomplished in Men and Women alike.

It was being accomplished in a Faithful Remnant, before the ministry of Christ.

These were not Yet Christians, but they were the Faithful Remnant, and Children of Abraham by Promise.

I agree with you ST, I'm not trying to give you a bad day ST, really I'm not. Yes these are the remnant and would go on to believe in Christ - so they would become Christians. They would not continue on as believers in Judaism (Jews - worldly definition). So who did continue on as followers of Judaism - by the definition I gave earlier (worldly definition of a Jew) the Jews were the ones who continued on in Judaism and rejected Christ - all the others converted to Christianity and were no longer Jews (worldly definition of a Jew).

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:29 pm

shorttribber wrote:
brett wrote:So ST what do you call those people who look like what the world defines as Jews? Those who pray at the wailing wall. Do you call them Jews? When you talk about Jews who are you talking about?

I call them Outward Jews, or Inward Jews.....just as Paul defined them.

And you or anybody else have no idea who is who at the wailing wall....only God does.

To me it's that simple brett.....you can't lump them all together as being Against God, just because they practice Judaism in ignorance still....it's just not true.

ST the religion of Judaism does not worship the same God as Christianity. Judaism is therefore a wicked religion and an enemy of the Gospel and of Jesus Christ. A Hindu could convert to Christianity, a Muslim could convert to Christianity, a Buddhist could convert to Christianity - you are right we don't know which individual people will convert - but we do know that those other religions are false and demonic. So a Jew - while he worships Judaism is not serving Christ and is an enemy of the gospel. Only once they have converted to Christianity do they cease being an enemy to the Gospel. Paul when he was Saul was an enemy of Christ and to the Gospel - only after conversion did he SWAP sides and start serving the correct side. When Paul was Saul he persecuted Christians - so while God foreknew he would convert - at the time before his conversion (when he was Saul) he was working against the Gospel, against the church and at that time was an enemy to the Gospel.

Last edited by brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:30 pm

brett wrote:I agree with you ST, I'm not trying to give you a bad day ST, really I'm not.

I'm not having a bad day, it's the opposite, as I think you are actually beginning to see my point just a little. :grin:
brett wrote: Yes these are the remnant and would go on to believe in Christ - so they would become Christians. They would not continue on as believers in Judaism (Jews - worldly definition).

Correct.....Children of the Promise.
brett wrote:So who did continue on as followers of Judaism - by the definition I gave earlier (worldly definition of a Jew) the Jews were the ones who continued on in Judaism and rejected Christ - all the others converted to Christianity and were no longer Jews (worldly definition of a Jew).

Those who wanted to take the Kingdom by Force. Outward Jews. Rebellious outward Only Jews.

And you are mostly right in this respect, that is most evidently the main population of those in Israel today.

But again, as I said before...God does not care one bit about percentages....Gideon comes to mind.

shorttribber

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 pm

shorttribber wrote:Those who wanted to take the Kingdom by Force. Outward Jews. Rebellious outward Only Jews.

And you are mostly right in this respect, that is most evidently the main population of those in Israel today.

But again, as I said before...God does not care one bit about percentages....Gideon comes to mind.

But it is the majority of Christ rejecting Jews who CONTROL the STATE of Israel today and make the decisions. That's why the State of Israel today cannot be "God's Israel" because the modern state of Israel is run by Christ rejecting Jews and setup in opposition to Christ and the Gospel - it promotes Judaism. They want to make Israel an official "Jewish State" (worldly definition of Jewish) - a nation state of Judaism. That makes Israel a state that officially promotes the rejection of Jesus Christ.

Last edited by brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:37 pm

brett wrote:ST the religion of Judaism does not worship the same God as Christianity

Must I post the text again that shows this statement wrong?
Do you want me to?
brett wrote:So a Jew - while he worships Judaism is not serving Christ and is an enemy of the gospel.

Oh, there you go! You Got it, I never said One of the Faithful would be at ANY TIME Worshipping "Judaism".
That would be an Outward Jew. God knows WHO is Worshiping Him, The God of Abraham ,Isaac, and Jacob!
brett wrote:Paul when he was Saul was an enemy of Christ and to the Gospel - only after conversion did he SWAP sides and start serving the correct side.

Correct...and God Knew Him, and he Knew that He did Not WORSHIP Judaism. God knew his Heart.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:41 pm

brett wrote:
shorttribber wrote:Those who wanted to take the Kingdom by Force. Outward Jews. Rebellious outward Only Jews.

But it is the majority of Christ rejecting Jews who CONTROL the STATE of Israel today and make the decisions. That's why the State of Israel today cannot be "God's Israel" because the modern state of Israel is run by Christ rejecting Jews and setup in opposition to Christ and the Gospel - it promotes Judaism. They want to make Israel an official "Jewish State" (worldly definition of Jewish) - a nation state of Judaism. That makes Israel a state that officially promotes the rejection of Jesus Christ.

I understand that point. The Outward Jews Control the State, politically. What they do not realize is that God Ultimately Controls THAT STATE........Just as he Controlled that State during the time of Christ, when the Leadership was in the SAME KIND of Rebellion against Him.

shorttribber

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:52 pm

shorttribber wrote:
brett wrote:

I understand that point. The Outward Jews Control the State, politically. What they do not realize is that God Ultimately Controls THAT STATE........Just as he Controlled that State during the time of Christ, when the Leadership was in the SAME KIND of Rebellion against Him.

God ultimately controls the entire earth but that does not mean all the earth is following Gods will. The issue here is whether God would especially bless, support and protect modern Israel while it is in rebellion to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and imho the answer to that is NO.

Imho modern Israel is not blessed by God as is claimed, it rejects Jesus Christ and therefore must be under a curse instead. Imho modern Israel is not the apple of God's eye as its described as being, but rather is an abomination and will see Wrath like the rest of the earth.

Imho the modern state of Israel is a danger to believers - because many believers are deceived by the propaganda that its a blessed and protected nation, that even while the nation of Israel openly REJECTS Jesus Christ (via promoting Judaism) that some how they are God's people and God fights for them against other nations no matter what etc, etc. I believe this is dangerous propaganda and believers need to be aware.
Last edited by brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:08 pm

brett wrote:God ultimately controls the entire earth but that does not mean all the earth is following Gods will.

True, I never said otherwise.....free will is what God has given us all.
brett wrote:The issue here is whether God would bless, support and protect modern Israel while it is in utter rebellion to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and imho the answer to that is a resounding NO.

Did God uphold and protect you before you were converted to Christ? It's the same principle...only on a much more complicated scale. I say, "complicated', because that is how it appears to us, as humans. To God though, it's not complicated at all.....he probably had it all figured out in Ten Minutes before he created all things. We serve a very, Very mighty God! :banana:
brett wrote:Imho modern Israel is not blessed by God,

Only where He needs to Bless and show favor to accomplish his Ultimate plan. That's how I look at it....otherwise I could only believe that He Allows this or that to transpire.
brett wrote: Imho modern Israel is not the apple of God's eye, rather its an abomination to Him and it will see Wrath like the rest of the earth.

Modern Israel is not the apple of His eye, no. But the Remnant in it ARE, still.
brett wrote:Imho the modern state of Israel is a danger to believers - because many believers are deceived by the propaganda that its a blessed and protected nation, that even while they openly REJECT Jesus Christ that some how they are God's people and God fights for them against other nations etc, etc. I believe this is dangerous propaganda and believers need to be aware.

There is some truth to that...but not entirely true......and we have been discussing the details of that statement .
The entire thread would need to be read by a new coming reader to see where I differ from your overall statement above.

shorttribber

Postby brett on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 pm

I consider it a real possibility that modern Israel could play a prominent role in the Last days deception, this is really the most important point imho. I consider it a real possibility that the "covenant" that is confirmed with many may actually be the Mosaic covenant - since it seems to be connected with sacrifices and offerings starting up again. To me this sounds like it could mean that all the current Zionist propaganda, the recent rise of modern Israel, may actually have a greater sinister purpose - to prepare the way for the Anti-Christ. To setup a 3rd Temple and a Jerusalem ready to fulfil Last Days prophecy.

I just want believers to be aware of this. Only time will tell where it all leads .... I am not 100% certain - but I do want people to be aware of this possibility.

I gotta go now, will be back later..
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby shorttribber on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:27 pm

brett wrote:.
I consider it a real possibility that modern Israel could play a prominent role in the Last days deception, this is really the most important point imho. I consider it a real possibility that the "covenant" that is confirmed with many may actually be the Mosaic covenant - since it seems to be connected with sacrifices and offerings starting up again. To me this sounds like it could mean that all the current Zionist propaganda, the recent rise of modern Israel, may actually have a greater sinister purpose - to pave the way for the Anti-Christ.

I just want believers to be aware of this.

Your motive is honorable I believe.

The greatest of all the danger in all of it though is some of what you still continue to believe yourself. Namely....
A rebuilt temple
A seven year deal..........or
A confirming of the Mosaic covenant
A 7 year trib
A Deal Making antichrist
A Modern Zionist Dispensational Plan for ALL Israel

All of the Above sentences that begin with the capital "A" will not occur at all.

Those sentences describe where the main deception is brett....would be good if you could see that.

shorttribber

Postby keithareilly on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Modern Israel is blessed; but, not in the way for which you are looking.

Modern Israel is being used to show God's glory just as God did during the time of Moses.
Pharoah was not able to overcome Israel once God decided it was time to show His Glory and might.
God used Abrahams genetic descendants for that purpose.
He is using them for that purpose again. Only this time is to the Muslims (includes Egypt, again).

Keith
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby brett on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:27 pm

keithareilly wrote:Modern Israel is blessed; but, not in the way for which you are looking.

Modern Israel is being used to show God's glory just as God did during the time of Moses.
Pharoah was not able to overcome Israel once God decided it was time to show His Glory and might.
God used Abrahams genetic descendants for that purpose.
He is using them for that purpose again. Only this time is to the Muslims (includes Egypt, again).

Keith

I do not believe God is using modern Israel as an example to the muslims, like He used Old Israel as an example in Moses day to the Egyptians - I don't believe this is happening at all.

I believe wealth, power and corruption is behind the success of modern Israel. Just like other corrupt and powerful nations are speeding quickly towards the Wrath of God, so too I believe modern Israel is speeding rapidly towards the Wrath of God.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:53 pm

I am so proud of you all :hugs:
I had been praying for everyone and I see my prayers have been answered. I need some myself as we are undergoing a huge challenge currently with my aging father, who has the beginning stages of dementia. We are moving him in with us.

Anyway, there are a couple things I want everyone to take note of so they will follow shortly.

Blessings.
Looking4acity

Postby keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Brett wrote,

I do not believe God is using modern Israel as an example to the muslims, like He used Old Israel as an example in Moses day to the Egyptians - I don't believe this is happening at all.

and ...
I believe wealth, power and corruption is behind the success of modern Israel. Just like other corrupt and powerful nations are speeding quickly towards the Wrath of God, so too I believe modern Israel is speeding rapidly towards the Wrath of God.

Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

While this scripture talks about who benefits, it also points out that all things, both good and evil, are used by God.

If wealth, power, and corruption are behind the scenes, which, during my life time, they always have been, that fact does not rule out that God can use them for good and to accomplish His objectives. Just because such things are present is not an argument against God bringing the decedents of Abraham back to the land God promised Abraham He would give his decedents.

God raised up Pharaoh for the purpose of showing His glory. So, God raised up, put in place, a king that would oppose His own will to free His people. Why? to show His might and Glory. So people would believe and trust Him.

He is doing this very thing today with those who oppose modern Israel. He is teaching the Jews to believe in Him again. To stop being agnostics and atheists and sectarian peoples who have given up their belief because of years of wrath.

You can ignore what is going on because you don't think corruption can not play a part to promote God's will. But corruption has always played a part in accomplishing God's plan. From Satan tempting Eve onward.

Keith
Last edited by keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby brett on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:25 pm

keithareilly wrote:Brett wrote,

and ...

Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

While this scripture talks about who benefits, it also points out that all things, both good and evil, are used by God.

If wealth, power, and corruption are behind the scenes, which, during my life time, they always have been, that fact does not rule out that God can use them for good and to accomplish His objectives. Just because such things are present is not an argument against God bringing the decedents of Abraham back to the land God promised Abraham he would give his decedents.

Keith

Likewise Keith its also perfectly possible that satan is behind the creation of modern Israel to prepare the world for the Anti-Christ. To setup a 3rd Temple for the Anti-Christ to setup the AOD, etc, etc.

God has granted satan power to rule over the whole earth via the Anti-Christ for 42 months, forcing all to worship the Beast (indirectly satan), and those who will not - to be killed. God is going to allow the Beast to OVERCOME the saints physically in the future. If God is allowing the Anti-Christ to setup a Global Government to rule over the entire earth and enforce the Mark of the Beast - its PERFECTLY reasonable (it even makes sense) that God would allow satan to setup a COUNTERFEIT ISRAEL to send his COUNTERFEIT CHRIST (MESSIAH) - the Anti-Christ - to deceive the inhabitants of the earth.

If you were satan and wanted to make your servant the Anti-Christ look like Jesus Christ - where would you send him? To Israel? To Jerusalem? Wouldn't that be the place to send the false christ to make him look like the real Christ? To successfully deceive the earth?

Last edited by brett on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm

By now, most have seen Chapter V. Now I want to show how important the Talmud and Cabala is to Judaism.

"........ Correct answers emerge out of the process of argument that fills the Talmud and all the books written to explain it. They are tentative conclusions whose rightness is based upon the ability of one school of thought to persuade the community of Rabbinic scholars that its point of view represents the best understanding of Torah and of God’s demands upon us..."
......... In a paradox that determined the history of Judaism, the Talmud was Oral Torah in written form, and as such it became the clearest statement the Jew could hear of God’s very word."

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... dy-talmud/

The Talmud, like the Mishnah before it, has always functioned as a training text for rabbis and their disciples. ....... Anyone, however, who aspired to the title “rabbi,” anyone who wished to be part of an ancient chain of tradition, had to become immersed in the “sea of the Talmud.”.......... The traditional Jew studies Talmud because it communicates ultimate truth—truth about God, truth about the world, and most important, truth about how God wants the holy community of Israel to live. ........

......... In a paradox that determined the history of Judaism, the Talmud was Oral Torah in written form, and as such it became the clearest statement the Jew could hear of God’s very word.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... dy-talmud/

To merely pick up the Zohar, to scan its Aramaic letters and allow in the energy that infuses them, is to experience what kabbalists have experienced for thousands of years: a powerful energy-giving instrument, a life-saving tool imbued with the ability to bring peace, protection, healing and fulfillment to those who possess it.

https://kabbalah.com/en/about-us
Looking4acity

Postby keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Brett,

Then let us keep our eyes open and see which is happening.

I do not see a temple and an antichrist in Israel; where are they?

I do see nearly the whole world opposing them and wanting to wipe them of the map and continually failing to do so.
This has been going on for nearly 70 years.

I will judge by what I see not some theory promoted by those who cannot see historical fulfillments of prophecy and are always looking for them to be fulfilled in the future.

Keith
Edited
Last edited by keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:34 pm

brett wrote:Likewise Keith its also perfectly possible that satan is behind the creation of modern Israel to prepare the world for the Anti-Christ. To setup a 3rd Temple for the Anti-Christ to setup the AOD, etc, etc.

:snack:
shorttribber wrote:The greatest of all the danger in all of it though is some of what you still continue to believe yourself. Namely....
A rebuilt temple
A seven year deal..........or
A confirming of the Mosaic covenant
A 7 year tribA Deal Making antichrist
A Modern Zionist Dispensational Plan for ALL Israel

All of the Above sentences that begin with the capital "A" will not occur at all.
Those sentences describe where the main deception is brett....would be good if you could see that.

shorttribber

Postby brett on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:37 pm

keithareilly wrote:Brett,

Then let us keep our eyes open and see which is happening.

I do not see a temple and an antichrist in Israel; where are they?
I do see nearly the whole world opposing them and wanting to wipe them of the map and continually failing to do so.

Keith

Yes - Israel always remains - funny that ..... maybe satan actually wants to use Israel.

What is the impossible task in these Last Days? Isn't it peace in the middle east? What better way to establish the Anti-Christ as the MESSIAH than to have him succeed at this impossible task. Israel must be under great threat - the situation must look impossible - the threat must be severe and real - the world must be desperate - in order for the Anti-Christ to do such an amazing miracle before the whole world and solve the problems of the middle east. This is what the Jews are waiting for - their messiah to come - subdue their enemies - build a 3rd temple and establish global peace. This is basically what the Anti-christ is meant to do according to Judaism and even Islam teaches something simliar.

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Looking,
what are we to learn from lies found in the Talmud? Why is that being used to prove anything?
Should I use a book of Mormon to prove that we should believe that every Mormon will never LEARN the Truth, The Real Truth, Reject Mormonism, and be saved?

I do not understand your reasons for wanting us to understand what the Talmud says :dunno:

shorttribber

Postby Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Exactly what is Cabala? Have you ever looked it up in the dictionary? My old Merriam-Webster from 1974 says:

Cabala: 1. A medieval Jewish mysticism marked by belief in creation through emanation and a cipher method of interpreting scriptures. 2. Esoteric doctrine or beliefs.

Judaism.--It must be acknowledged that the Cabala intended to oppose philosophy and to intensify religion. But by introducing heathenish ideas it grafted on Judaism a conception of the world which was foreign to it and produced the most pernicious results. In place of the monotheistic biblical idea of God, according to which God is the creator, preserver and ruler of the world, the confused, pantheistically colored heathenish doctrine of emanation was substituted. The belief in the unity of God was replaced by the decade of the ten Sephiroth which were considered as divine substances. By no longer addressing prayers directly to god, but to the Sephiroth, a real Sephiroth-cult originated. The legal discussions of the Talmud were of no account; the Cabalists despised the Talmud, yea, they considered it as a canker of Judaism, which must be cut out if Judaism were to recover. According to the Zohar, I, 27b; III, 275a; 279b, the Talmud is only a bondmaid, but the Cabala a controlling mistress....

But the study of the Bible was also neglected, Scripture was no longer studied for its own sake, but for the sake of finding the so-called higher sense by means of mystical hermeneutical rules.

Even the rituals were variously changed and recast. The putting on of the phylacteries and prayer-mantle (talîth) was accompanied by the recitation of cabalistic formulas and sentences; special prayers were also addressed to the Sephiroth. Connected with all this was an extravagant, intoxicating superstition.

By application of the right formulas of prayer, man was to have power and influence on both the kingdoms of light and darkness. When the Cabalist prays, God shakes his head, changes at once his decrees, and abolishes heavy judgments.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/cab/cab08.htm

They think they can control God with sorceries.
Looking4acity

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:53 pm

brett wrote:This is basically what the Anti-christ is meant to do according to Judaism and even Islam teaches something simliar.

Right, and we can believe those things Because those False Religions Teach that rubbish :roll:

shorttribber

Postby brett on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:54 pm

keithareilly wrote:I do not see a temple and an antichrist in Israel; where are they?

The US Embassy move to Jerusalem is a starter, I believe a 3rd Temple will be built after that.

I am currently closely watching Jared Kushner - I consider him - a young orthodox Jew in the white house - who is charged with solving the problems in the middle east - the son in law of Trump - I consider him as a possible AC candidate

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Looking4acity wrote:Exactly what is Cabala? Have you ever looked it up in the dictionary? My old Merriam-Webster from 1974 says:

Cabala: 1. A medieval Jewish mysticism marked by belief in creation through emanation and a cipher method of interpreting scriptures. 2. Esoteric doctrine or beliefs.

Judaism.--It must be acknowledged that the Cabala intended to oppose philosophy and to intensify religion. But by introducing heathenish ideas it grafted on Judaism a conception of the world which was foreign to it and produced the most pernicious results. In place of the monotheistic biblical idea of God, according to which God is the creator, preserver and ruler of the world, the confused, pantheistically colored heathenish doctrine of emanation was substituted. The belief in the unity of God was replaced by the decade of the ten Sephiroth which were considered as divine substances. By no longer addressing prayers directly to god, but to the Sephiroth, a real Sephiroth-cult originated. The legal discussions of the Talmud were of no account; the Cabalists despised the Talmud, yea, they considered it as a canker of Judaism, which must be cut out if Judaism were to recover. According to the Zohar, I, 27b; III, 275a; 279b, the Talmud is only a bondmaid, but the Cabala a controlling mistress....

But the study of the Bible was also neglected, Scripture was no longer studied for its own sake, but for the sake of finding the so-called higher sense by means of mystical hermeneutical rules.

Even the rituals were variously changed and recast. The putting on of the phylacteries and prayer-mantle (talîth) was accompanied by the recitation of cabalistic formulas and sentences; special prayers were also addressed to the Sephiroth. Connected with all this was an extravagant, intoxicating superstition.

By application of the right formulas of prayer, man was to have power and influence on both the kingdoms of light and darkness. When the Cabalist prays, God shakes his head, changes at once his decrees, and abolishes heavy judgments.

So What. Does that matter? They can't so :dunno:

shorttribber

Postby keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Brett,

We all know God promised the land to Abrahams decendents.

Why do you promote the idea that Satan is the one keeping that promise, not God?

Keith
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:14 pm

I found this and thought it was important for the Body to see:

Sanhedrin, MISHNA VIII.: If one gives one of his children to Molech, he is not guilty unless he had transferred him to the servants of Molech and let him pass through the fire. If, however, he had transferred and not passed through the fire, or vice versa, he is not guilty.

Child Sacrifice. They think they found a way around God's Word.

From https://www.compellingtruth.org/molech.html---

The first mention of Molech is in Leviticus 18:21 in which the Lord commanded, "You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord." The worship of Molech clearly involved ritual child sacrifice, something God's people were not to practice. This act was punishable by death according to Leviticus 20:2 which states, "Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death."

Further, child sacrifice to Molech was considered profanity against God's holy name. Leviticus 20:3 says, "I myself will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given one of his children to Molech, to make my sanctuary unclean and to profane my holy name." Not only were those who sacrificed their children to be stoned to death, those who ignored such a sacrifice would be abandoned by God (Leviticus 20:5).

Yet this clear and stern warning from the Lord did not end the practice of Molech worship among the Israelites. Even King Solomon participated. First Kings 11:7 says, "Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the abomination of Moab, and for Molech the abomination of the Ammonites, on the mountain east of Jerusalem."

I had read a few statements from people saying King Soloman had fell in his later years but I had never actually looked it up in Scripture. I will tie him in with something later I believe is significant.
Looking4acity

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Looking4acity wrote:I found this and thought it was important for the Body to see:

Sanhedrin, MISHNA VIII.: If one gives one of his children to Molech, he is not guilty unless he had transferred him to the servants of Molech and let him pass through the fire. If, however, he had transferred and not passed through the fire, or vice versa, he is not guilty.

Child Sacrifice. They think they found a way around God's Word.

From https://www.compellingtruth.org/molech.html---

The first mention of Molech is in Leviticus 18:21 in which the Lord commanded, "You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord." The worship of Molech clearly involved ritual child sacrifice, something God's people were not to practice. This act was punishable by death according to Leviticus 20:2 which states, "Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death."

Further, child sacrifice to Molech was considered profanity against God's holy name. Leviticus 20:3 says, "I myself will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given one of his children to Molech, to make my sanctuary unclean and to profane my holy name." Not only were those who sacrificed their children to be stoned to death, those who ignored such a sacrifice would be abandoned by God (Leviticus 20:5).

Yet this clear and stern warning from the Lord did not end the practice of Molech worship among the Israelites. Even King Solomon participated. First Kings 11:7 says, "Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the abomination of Moab, and for Molech the abomination of the Ammonites, on the mountain east of Jerusalem."

I had read a few statements from people saying King Soloman had fell in his later years but I had never actually looked it up in Scripture. I will tie him in with something later I believe is significant.

Looking, did you see the following post?
I'm posting it here also...did you see it the first time?
If you didn't please read it now in response to your post....
Looking,
what are we to learn from lies found in the Talmud? Why is that being used to prove anything?
Should I use a book of Mormon to prove that we should believe that every Mormon will never LEARN the Truth, The Real Truth, Reject Mormonism, and be saved?

I do not understand your reasons for wanting us to understand what the Talmud says :dunno:

shorttribber

Postby brett on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Why do you promote the idea that Satan is the one keeping that promise, not God?

Keith

God promised the Land to those who believe, like Abraham believed.

God will keep that promise via His son Jesus Christ setting up Israel in the millennium - Jesus Christs Israel is the TRUE Israel. Satan is currently setting up a counterfeit Israel prior to Christs Israel, just like he's going to send a counterfeit Christ (Anti-Christ) - prior to the real Christ .

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:33 pm

shorttribber wrote:
Looking4acity wrote:Exactly what is Cabala? Have you ever looked it up in the dictionary? My old Merriam-Webster from 1974 says:

So What. Does that matter? They can't so :dunno:

Because I making the case as to who/what Mystery Babylon is.

Rev. 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Rev.18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Last edited by Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking4acity

Postby keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:41 pm

brett wrote:

Keith

God promised the Land to those who believe, like Abraham believed.

God will keep that promise via His son Jesus Christ setting up Israel in the millennium - Jesus Christs Israel is the TRUE Israel. Satan is currently setting up a counterfeit Israel prior to Christs Israel, just like he's going to send a counterfeit Christ (Anti-Christ) - prior to the real Christ .

That argument means ancient Israel was not a true Israel and that Satan must have also setup Ancient Israel.
Do you really believe that?

Keith
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:14 pm

The following article is "The Occult Magic of the Jewish Cabala". A great introduction into its prevalence today.

http://www.texemarrs.com/012006/occult_ ... cabala.htm

(I have his book "Codex Magica". It is huge, filled with hundreds of pictures prooving the point. Highly recommend it.)
Looking4acity

Postby brett on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 pm

keithareilly wrote:
That argument means ancient Israel was not a true Israel and that Satan must have also setup Ancient Israel.

Keith

No it doesn't - it means after Christ a new covenant was in effect and the old one was replaced. Israel was no longer used by God as it was in the past. Israel was replaced by believers ..... "replacement theology".

KJV ONLY !
brett

Postby Looking4acity on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:31 pm

This article was the second in a four part series. It appeared on VeteransToday.com of all places. "Part II: Wizards of the Scofield Reference Bible, Israel's Trojan Horse of Mind Control."

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/12/1 ... rt-2-of-4/

Don't miss this quote in it from the "Father of Zionism" Theodor Herzl:

“The wealthy Jews rule the world; the fate of the governments lies in their hands. They start wars between countries, and when they wish, the governments make peace. When the wealthy Jews sing, the nations and their leaders dance along, and meanwhile the Jews get richer!” (Published by Herzl in a German newspaper)
Looking4acity

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Looking4acity wrote:Because I making the case as to who Mystery Babylon is.Rev. 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.Rev.18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Ok, I at least understand the reason then....I must have missed that earlier

shorttribber

Postby keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:42 pm

brett wrote:
keithareilly wrote:

Keith

No it doesn't - it means after Christ a new covenant was in effect and the old one was replaced. Israel was no longer used by God as it was in the past. Israel was replaced by believers ..... "replacement theology".

So you are saying what God promised when He promised Abraham his decendents would inherit the land changed in meaning. When God promised Abraham it meant one thing, genetic decedents. Now, because Christ came that promise is void because the definitions of the words have changed? So, God is not going to keep His origianl promise to Abraham, that his genetic decedents would inherit, because of a change in the definition of "Israel"?

Last edited by keithareilly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Next

Return to Prophecy Debate Area