Jared Kushner 666 5th ave.

(heavily moderated)

Jared Kushner 666 5th ave.

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:07 pm

I asked the Lord, if Donald Trump is the antichrist, then who would the false prophet be? Then i thought, he would probably have to be a religious guy, since he's going to perform great signs and heal the beast of his head wound.

Then i thought about his son in law Jared Kushner. So i looked him up on wikipedia and found out that he is a practicing orthodox jew, which i pretty much knew that. Then what do i read next? Jared Kushner and his company paid the largest sum of money in history for an office building, the name of the property is 666 5th avenu. With 666 in big gold numbers on top.

I know that this does not necessarily mean that he's the AC or false prophet, but wow. Is this not interesting? On top of the fact that trump is building an embassy in Jerusalem and wants to make a peace deal.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/01/18/r ... osure.html
extravagantchristian

Re: Jared Kushner 666 5th ave.

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:35 pm

I think it's an interesting Decoy. haven't you considered that the enemy of God can put some things in place to make Certain prophecies APPEAR to be in play...for many reasons?

One reason is to laugh uncontrollably at those who are Expecting Him to do this or that.

Have you never considered that?

we will see went the REAL STUFF begins.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:46 pm

My intent is not to make light of certain observations, but to help us consider a very crafty devil involved in what we are facing ahead.

He is a deceiver! Is it not at all possible to see How he could so easily Give People what they're Expecting, only to bring Confusion and Chaos? What will you do if this "Peace Deal" does not include any Temple or Sacrifices.

What will your response be?
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Actually God is in control so no, i haven't considered that the devil would cause Jared Kushner to buy 666 5th ave. Just to laugh at me for posting this.

The only decoy I'm aware of are the false Christ's that Jesus spoke of, claiming that the day of the Lord has already come.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:54 pm

To answer your question, the bible says that there will be a time when the AC will "be revealed". At that time, we won't have to wonder if it's a decoy. Until then we should be careful not to make assumptions based of what appears to be prophecy.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:20 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:To answer your question, the bible says that there will be a time when the AC will "be revealed". At that time, we won't have to wonder if it's a decoy. Until then we should be careful not to make assumptions based of what appears to be prophecy.

That would be as prophecy relates to That Person right? That's a good way to look at it. IF though, a Seven year Peace Covenant is made...not a guess, but what Can Actually ben described as a REAL PEACE TREATY, but with No Mention of a Temple or sacrifices...would he be "Revealed" in your Private Opinion?
Last edited by shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:59 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016 ... rump-card/

Are these links meant to answer the question I asked?

I'll check them out though ok?

shorttribber

Postby Jericho on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:02 pm

EC, its okay to watch, but we should also be careful about jumping to conclusions. We've been through this same thing with Obama with people speculating he was the AC, and he would never leave office. Some people even manged to associate 666 to him, for example: https://www.facebook.com/20479508299638 ... 3584544193. The point being is most speculation turns about to be completely wrong.
Last edited by Jericho on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:03 pm

No lol, i just forgot to post them earlier.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Jericho,

I'm not calculating anything or claiming to "prove" who the AC is.

Him buying this building is interesting, but it doesn't prove anything.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:23 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:No lol, i just forgot to post them earlier.

OK, good, I didn't understand. About the question though, I am curious about the answer, and how others who are looking for the same things would answer that question.

shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Yes i would probably interpret a 7 year peace deal w Israel as fulfilled prophecy. But then if nothing happened during that time, i would realize i was wrong and move on with my life. It wouldn't be the end of the world, i might lose credibility with some unbelievers.

I'll try to remember to heed your warning and watch out for a decoy peace deal. But I'm someone who is not convinced that there will be a 7 year deal. Just wait and see i guess.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:44 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Yes i would probably interpret a 7 year peace deal w Israel as fulfilled prophecy. But then if nothing happened during that 7year period, i would realize that i was wrong and move on with my life.

That's not what I asked EC.
I asked, if a Seven Year peace Covenant were Made, without the temple and sacrifices added to the treaty, What would you THEN believe?
Right THEN, Right After the "7 Year Peace Treaty", what would you THEN think...not Seven years Later.

That is my question.

extravagantchristian wrote: But I'm someone who is not convinced that there will be a 7 year deal.

How is that? I guess I don't understand....do you think there will be a 7 Year treaty with a Third Temple and Sacrifices restarted and all that, or not?

So if not, are you open to a shorttrib idea?

shorttribber

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:46 pm

And let's say that Trump initiated a 7 year peace deal between Israel and other nations, who would be the AC in that scenerio, Trump or Netanyahu? Could be either because technically they both confirmed the deal.
extravagantchristian

Postby extravagantchristian on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Yes I'm open to the idea of a short trib.

But i do believe there with be a literal temple.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:54 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:And let's say that Trump initiated a 7 year peace deal between Israel and other nations, who would be the AC in that scenerio, Trump or Netanyahu? Could be either because technically they both confirmed the deal.

I don't think either person would be. Simply put, any "Peace Treaty" is an intentional "False Flag/Decoy", BY the Loser/satan, (and Allowed by God of course) with the intent ,BY satan to HIDE the TRUE and Primary Meaning of Daniel 9:27.

That's what I'm saying, satan wants to keep the True Meaning and Mighty Glorious Prophecies of the Seventieth Week Hidden from the masses.

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:54 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:But i do believe there with be a literal temple.

Why?

shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:56 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Yes I'm open to the idea of a short trib.

Based on what ideas, or scriptures?

shorttribber

Postby aaron on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:35 pm

There's a lot of 'seven year peace deal/treaty' references in this thread ... Where do you get the 'peace' part from the Word? When I read Dan. 9:27, I see:

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/9-27.htm

Aren't we looking for a 'covenant with many' for one week (seven years?). It could be a 'peace treaty' ... but a covenant with many could imply economic or other means. Just a thought I had. And I don't blame you for wondering about that diabolical 666 address, there's a lot going on right now and I almost cringe every day when I look at the news.

In many ways, President Trump is a good thing, and in many ways he is the opposite of Christ. I haven't looked up the Strong's for 'antichrist' but it would be good if someone has it handy....and Jared Kushner is an interesting person in of himself.

So many prophecies, so little time. :grin:

Have a great weekend!
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby Jericho on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:04 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:Jericho,

I'm not calculating anything or claiming to "prove" who the AC is.

Him buying this building is interesting, but it doesn't prove anything.

Yes, I agree it is curious. I looked into it and it appears to be true. Rather it means anything or not remains to be seen. Being an Orthodox Jew I would think that number wouldn't mean anything to him.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby shorttribber on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:19 pm

aaron wrote:Aren't we looking for a 'covenant with many' for one week (seven years?).

Not me.
It used to be that I would say, "There will be No future Seven Year covenant" of any kind, by a future antichrist.
Over the past year or so though, I changed my opinion. Now it looks very much like there Will Be, a Fake One.

The Loser looks to be making his preparations for one. Only it will be just Half of what the masses of Modern Evangelicals are waiting for.

shorttribber

Postby kirthril on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:37 am

The only problem I have with 666 is that it gets everyone looking in the wrong place. 666 is a number. It is inevitable that someone is going to have a social security number of 606-66-6006 or a address of 666 or postal code of 66060 or a birthday of 6/06/06 (all those poor people born june 2006...).

what we need to remember is that it is NOT ONLY associated with a name of a person and or his kingdom, but the 666, in whatever form it may be IS A MARK. Greek: Charagma: Branding, logo, tattoo, motto, creed, imprint, stamp, label.
If Nazism was the Antichrist beast of revelation then the Swastika would have been the mark (charagma) of 666. The AC will be identified with a similar logo (akin to a swastika) upon which all loyalist will wear.

We are to be looking for a defining symbol, creed, or logo. Not a actual English number.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby extravagantchristian on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:35 pm

I know the bible talks about a beast coming up from out of the sea. In comparison to Israel, America is overseas, maybe one beast comes from Israel and one beast comes from overseas.  Rev 13 mentions at least 2 different beasts.

If nothing else, Trump's presidency may serve as support and encouragement to Israel in rebuilding their temple. 

Trump signed a ban on Muslims ON holocaust remembrance day, Maybe it's a sign of things to come. He also mentioned a religious test and Muslim registry but don't forget, if we give the government that kind of power they can and will use it against us Christians someday.  That's what the bible says.  These are historic changes for the US. We've never seen anything like it before, since Hitler.

I've said it before, the result of Islamic terror is us giving up our freedom to government.  Satan knows what he's doing.  One more terrorist attack and i guarantee that Trump will find away to crack down on more rights, in the name of safety.

So not only do we see Trumps unique interest in Israel at play, but we also see the beginning of the loss of freedoms as a result of Trump's determination to eradicate terror from the face of the earth.  Add on top of that his desire to make torture legal and you have a recipe for Christian persecution that we already know is coming eventually.

Changes are quickly happening. Isnt it something that right before Trump's inauguration the entire world turns against Israel at the UN? Backing Israel into a corner and sending them running into the arms of Trump for peace and safety.

No doubt that God is up to something.

Also, did you all know that Netanyahu built a wall on the southern border of Israel? That's also historic, like something out of Nehemiah. Its like the bible continues to be written even now.
extravagantchristian

Postby shorttribber on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:50 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:I know the bible talks about a beast coming up from out of the sea. In comparison to Israel, America is overseas, maybe one beast comes from Israel and one beast comes from overseas.  Rev 13 mentions at least 2 different beasts.

If nothing else, Trump's presidency may serve as support and encouragement to Israel in rebuilding their temple. 

Trump signed a ban on Muslims ON holocaust remembrance day, Maybe it's a sign of things to come. He also mentioned a religious test and Muslim registry but don't forget, if we give the government that kind of power they can and will use it against us Christians someday.  That's what the bible says.  These are historic changes for the US. We've never seen anything like it before, since Hitler.

I've said it before, the result of Islamic terror is us giving up our freedom to government.  Satan knows what he's doing.  One more terrorist attack and i guarantee that Trump will find away to crack down on more rights, in the name of safety.

So not only do we see Trumps unique interest in Israel at play, but we also see the beginning of the loss of freedoms as a result of Trump's determination to eradicate terror from the face of the earth.  Add on top of that his desire to make torture legal and you have a recipe for Christian persecution that we already know is coming eventually.

Changes are quickly happening. Isnt it something that right before Trump's inauguration the entire world turns against Israel at the UN? Backing Israel into a corner and sending them running into the arms of Trump for peace and safety.

No doubt that God is up to something.

Also, did you all know that Netanyahu built a wall on the southern border of Israel? That's also historic, like something out of Nehemiah. Its like the bible continues to be written even now.
.That's really an interesting post.
:clock: :butbutbut: :praying: :read: :sheep: :read2: :snack: :read: :praying: :typing: :help: :verymad: :whaa: :clock:

shorttribber

Postby kirthril on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:55 am

The second beast, who some refer to as the false prophet, comes out of the earth. The 1st beast comes from the sea. The Greek word used for "Sea" is used to associate with the bodies of water surrounding Israel, most commonly the Mediterranean or Dead Sea.

Also the "beast from the sea" is the same as the 4th "beast from the sea" mentioned in Daniel.

America is a long way from the Med or Dead seas. Bible is a middle eastern oriented and themed book. All the action is focused there. Satans empire will evolve around that part of the world too. Satans throne is in Pergamum. So to his final empire will arise from around there to.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Return to Prophecy Debate Area