Sixth Seal Rapture

(heavily moderated)

Re: Sixth Seal Rapture

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon May 16, 2016 4:03 pm

kirthril,

You are changing the argument, my point isn't about the authority, but rather about the group of people the scripture says he has authority over, every tongue, every tribe every nation, when that phrase is used throughout the revelation it always speaks concerning the people of the whole world, not just regions of the earth, that was my point.

I agree with you that things may start out regionally, but by the time that people are gathered to make war with the Lamb, it will have gone global.

I have read and studied Daniel in depth, and I do not think it is as clear as you are making it out to be.

I think I have exhausted this topic, I have shared my view in depth and will leave it to the rest of you to carry on should you choose. No hard feelings, like I always say, we are all in this thing together.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby shorttribber on Mon May 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:like I always say, we are all in this thing together.

or as Red Green used to say
"“Remember I'm pullin' for ya--we're all in this together.” "
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby shorttribber on Mon May 16, 2016 4:35 pm

sorry...just couldn't help myself :mrgreen:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby brett on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:41 pm

YES I BELIEVE IN 6th SEAL RAPTURE

But after reading some of the posts in here I'm realising I see some things differently.

I see things unfold this way:

1) Daniels 70th Week starts - AC confirms covenant with many for 1 week - 1st seal / 1st Horseman - first 3.5 years starts
2) World War starts as 4 Horseman roll out - Anti-Christ starts the war - its his global takeover.
3) Early on Israel rebuilds the Temple and starts sacrifise and offering - perhaps part of covenant with many.
4) Towards end of first 3.5 years Anti-Christ gains power (wins the war)
5) Near end of 3.5 years Israel surrounded by Armies and Invaded by AC
6) Abomination of Desolation Setup
7) Anti-Christ mandates Mark of the Beast - short Great Tribulation period begins - Christians heavily persecuted for few months
8) 5th Seal represents those killed by Anti-Christ due to Mark of the Beast (MOB)
9) 6th Seal is Rapture - Mark of Beast persecution cut short by return of Christ - resurrection of dead + MOB saints
10) 144,000 Sealed - literal Old Testament saints from Jewish tribes resurrected to witness during Anti-Christ's reign, next 42 months - they remain on earth
11) Mark of Beast Saints in heaven - multitude that appears in heaven
12) 7th Seal ends first 3.5 years - starts second 3.5 years - GODS WRATH STARTS - Day of the Lord - Anti-Christ's permitted 42 month global rule starts
13) Period when Jerusalem is trodden underfoot for 42 months
14) 2 witnesses deliver their testimony same 42 months - they probably call down trumpet/bowl judgments
15) Trumpet/Bowls Judgements poured out on Anti-Christ's world
16) Destruction of Babylon and Armageddon occur towards end of this last 3.5 years
17) Christ and the Saints return to defeat Anti-Christ armies + false prophet etc
18) 1000 year Millennial Reign of Christ begins - we rule with Christ the King of whole Earth - times of the Gentiles concluded - Kingdom restored to Israel / Jerusalem

Ezekiel 38-39 - NOT THIS AGE - Not Armageddon - this is the battle of Magog at end of 1000 years (end of millennium) when satan is let loose again. I think so many believers are getting confused by Ezekiel 38-39

That's my take on it all at present.........subject to future review :grin:
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby kirthril on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:24 pm

That brett...
is a very interesting.

If I see this right you are leaning "mid-trib" and God's wrath encompasses the final 3.5yrs? So its like your combining the "mid-trib" and "pre-wrath" beliefs into one (pre-wrath belief stating the wrath begins at the very end of the 3.5yrs).

Not saying I agree, but I am glad that we were able to show you that the rapture takes place just before God's wrath falls upon the earth. And if the 6th seal signifies his wrath, as the very people subject to it even notice it as such, then that must be when the rapture is.

You are changing the argument, my point isn't about the authority, but rather about the group of people the scripture says he has authority over, every tongue, every tribe every nation, when that phrase is used throughout the revelation it always speaks concerning the people of the whole world, not just regions of the earth, that was my point.

authority over people not kingdoms. You did not understand my point. His authority is over people, not countries, not kingdoms. His is religious authority. Religion has no national boundary, it is not confined to a single nation. Nor is it confined by language or race or gender or tribe.

The global authority the AC has is religious and Revelation 13:7 says that authority is over people of every tribe, people, nation, tongue. Why? Because religion transcends those boundaries.

The word "Nation" is NOT "Kingdom". Nation is ethnos. Its where we get the word ethnicity. Race. The word "people" is laos meaning usually the people of God (Christians, jews). Tribe is Phul meaning lineages. And of course tongue means language.

The true translation of Revelation 13:7 is authority over every lineage, Christian/jew, ethnicity/race, language. The word "Kingdom" is today what we call nations/country.
He is not given authority over "kingdoms" other than the 10 that give their power to him.

So as I stated, his authority is global in nature, but he does not "control" nations/countries globally or have authority over them. His authority is over 2 groups of people:
1:those who bow to him and worship his god within each of our countries.
2: Christians and jews, who we all know are handed over to be defeated by him in our hour of testing.
When I referred to "regional control" I was speaking of his immediate empire of 10 nations. His "empire" is not global like most Christians believe. He does not rule a NWO global government. He will attempt to establish one under his god, but it fails.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Previous

Return to Prophecy Debate Area