Starting from day 1 of the 70th week

(heavily moderated)

Starting from day 1 of the 70th week

Postby Douggg on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Fitting together of the end time events of the 70th week. When in your end times study, you come across a specific end times time expression such as 1260 days - find the line below containing that particular time expression. That line shows how it fits in. Each line is the 7 years.

acronyms:
TOD - transgression of desolation - 2Thessalonians2:4 act
AOD - abomination of desolation - Revelation 13:14-15 image

day 1.....day 220 animal sacrifices begin........2300 days later..... day 2520 Jesus returns.

day 1.........day unknownTOD.....day1185AOD.....1335days...... day 2520 Jesus returns.

day 1.... the two witnesses time....day 1260 two witnesses killed... 3 1/2 days .... day 1263.5 the two witnesses ascend. 42 months left beast rule.

day 1...........day 1185 AOD....two witnesses vs beast... Jews flee......day 1260 two witnesses killed..... 3 1/2 days....day 1263.5 the two witnesses ascend. 42 months left beast rule.

day 1....... day 1263.5 two witnesses ascend, 7th trumpet sounds ......war in heaven takes place, Satan cast down......a time, times, half times left.

day 1......day 1185 AOD, then count forward 1335 days to day 2520....Jesus returns day 2520.

day 1.........day 1185 AOD, then count forward 1290 days to day 2475..... Jesus appears in heaven on day 2475.

day 1.....................................day 2475 Jesus appears in heaven.......armies assemble at Armageddon.......day 2520 Jesus descends destroys armies, end of 70th week.

day1 first seal.......unknown day TOD, second seal...........third seal......fourth seal......fifth seal..... day 2475 sixth seal, Jesus appears in heaven........armies assemble at Armageddon..........seventh vial...... day 2520 Jesus descends destroy armies, end of 70th week.
Last edited by Douggg on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Douggg

Re: Starting from day 1 of the 70th week

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:56 am

Hi Douggg,
Good to hear from you again. I would have already posted in this thread but for two reasons. First is that I don't have much time for posting lately. Secondly, I don't really understand the point you are attempting to show us. Granted, I know it is about the placement of your mention of the 1,260 days.
It just seems confusing to me, i mean, what are we to recognize from that list? What are you trying to prove or disprove by it?
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Douggg on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:15 pm

shorttribber wrote:Hi Douggg,
Good to hear from you again. I would have already posted in this thread but for two reasons. First is that I don't have much time for posting lately. Secondly, I don't really understand the point you are attempting to show us. Granted, I know it is about the placement of your mention of the 1,260 days.
It just seems confusing to me, i mean, what are we to recognize from that list? What are you trying to prove or disprove by it?

The lines show the relationship of where the various timeframes fit . The problem doing a single comprehensive timeline that it would take up too much space, and would very hard for others to follow. And would be hard to insert and apply to discussions. So I broke it down into bite sized pieces. Each line provides a message unto itself.

The other thing is that all the line are anchored from day 1, so they are not floating. I made the palette of lines, which in new discussions I find myself repeating over and over. Which now I can add to the narrative of my post(s), at the bottom, copy and paste the appropriate lines - to serve to make it clear what I write in the narrative.
Douggg

Postby shorttribber on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:15 pm

maybe I'm just becoming slower to grasp some ideas more than others, and that's what's happening with me on this.

Hope others will join in and I can read the those too, that's all I can do right now anyway. Not much time to spend commenting.

I will read what you and others post on this though.

Blessings Douggg,
:hugs:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Douggg on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 pm

shorttribber wrote:maybe I'm just becoming slower to grasp some ideas more than others, and that's what's happening with me on this.

Hope others will join in and I can read the those too, that's all I can do right now anyway. Not much time to spend commenting.

I will read what you and others post on this though.

Blessings Douggg,
:hugs:

shorttribber, I wouldn't read my opening post as a challenge to argument, so much as something to look at when different topics come up that involve timeframes. The opening post is there if anyone wants to use the lines. I would read each line on its own. The order is somewhat arbitrary. Each line is the 7 years.

Day 1 is the first day of the seven years. Being shorttribber that might not fit into your overall view - if you don't think there are the full seven years left. btw, I don't think the 7years is seven years tribulation. The first half - the world will be saying, thinking, peace and safety, for most of it.

If, for example, a discussion was taking place about 2thessalonians2:4, my posts would be a narrative about how the person the Antichrist will unexpectedly go into the temple, sit, claim to be God. And that event would be the transgression of desolation - TOD, not the abomination of desolation AOD. etc etc.

Then at the bottom of my post I would add from the palette.... the information below, acronyms etc, etc .

In and of themselves the lines on the palette are not fully explanatory.

It is essentially important to know when the events fall on what day of the seven years - to correctly understand the end times.

day 1 is the day the covenant is confirmed for 7 years. day unknown, is a unknown day because there is not enough information to know exactly what day on the timeline that the 2thessalonians2:4 event, the transgression of desolation takes place. We can, however, know that it has to happen before the AOD is setup.

day 1185 AOD, we can determined by subtracting 1335days in Daniel 12:12 from the day Jesus returns to end the 7 years, day 2520.

_________________________________________________________________________________
acronyms:
TOD - transgression of desolation - 2Thessalonians2:4 act
AOD - abomination of desolation - Revelation 13:14-15 image

day 1.........day unknownTOD.....day1185AOD.....1335days...... day 2520 Jesus returns.
Douggg

Return to Prophecy Debate Area