Major Solar Storm today!

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Major Solar Storm today!

Postby ToledoDebbie on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:22 am

Spaceweather.com just issued a G3 Strong Geomagnetic Storm warning for today, with effects into tomorrow. A very strong CME is the cause of this and they are showing that the Aurora could be visible as far south as Ohio!! :shock:
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/news/g3-watch- ... me-arrival

Edited to note: Link to this site was working fine earlier today, but now the NOAA website is experiencing difficulties, maybe due to volume of people or the G3 storm can cause Electrical and connection issues, unsure, but hopefully temporary.
ToledoDebbie

Re: Major Solar Storm today!

Postby mark s on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:56 am

Sure be fun to see the aurora borealis!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Mark F on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:22 pm

mark s wrote:Sure be fun to see the aurora borealis!

I grew up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and they are something to see for sure. They move, that was the coolest thing, like waves. Hard part is that you never know when they will show up!
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Find a seven year covenant Jesus makes with anybody plainly stated in Scripture.
Mark F

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:39 am

We saw them a couple times here, near Buffalo NY, it was a spectacular sight!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby mark s on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 am

I saw it once in Boulder Co in the early 80's. They said you could see it all the way to Louisiana! I was entranced!

Much love,
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Return to SIGNS