REVELATION 12

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

REVELATION 12

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed May 31, 2017 10:55 am

Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: REVELATION 12

Postby ToledoDebbie on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:50 pm

ToledoDebbie

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:24 pm

A lot of prophecy sites are talking about this sign. I personally think people are putting way too much stock in it. Though I do think it is very interesting. However most sites that are talking about it have a glaring absence and that is the sign of the seven headed red dragon. If the Revelation sign of the woman is in fact a constellation, then shouldn't the dragon also be represented by a constellation occurring in sequence with Virgo this fall?

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:51 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:A lot of prophecy sites are talking about this sign. I personally think people are putting way too much stock in it. Though I do think it is very interesting. However most sites that are talking about it have a glaring absence and that is the sign of the seven headed red dragon. If the Revelation sign of the woman is in fact a constellation, then shouldn't the dragon also be represented by a constellation occurring in sequence with Virgo this fall?

RT

Hi RT, it's a good question, imo.....I, too, have seen some discussion elsewhere about this and popular opinion is this is snake oil stuff........BUT.....I listened to the video SS shared in the OP and I have to be honest.....Im not sure what it means, but it has my attention. I hope I get more time between now and then to fact check these things in the OP video, because if true, they have my attention......enough so that I shared it with two friends who also watch and am waiting to hear back from them on it.....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm skeptical of this "Revelation 12" theory because it involves astrological signs... Virgo, Leo...

Isaiah 47:12-14New King James Version (NKJV)

12 “Stand now with your enchantments
And the multitude of your sorceries,
In which you have labored from your youth—
Perhaps you will be able to profit,
Perhaps you will prevail.
13 You are wearied in the multitude of your counsels;
Let now the astrologers, the stargazers,

And the monthly prognosticators
Stand up and save you
From what shall come upon you.

When I look at the outline of the stars I don't see a woman, a lion, or a serpent, maybe a mouse? So it's really hard for me to buy into this "sign" But there are plenty of other signs going on to suggest that Jesus is coming soon... the 4 blood moons... the solar eclipses 7 years apart marking an X across America. Look at what's happening in Syria. It won't be long.
extravagantchristian

Postby Jericho on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 pm

It seems some people are tying this to the rapture, which is always a mistake.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Return to SIGNS