August Eclipse

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

August Eclipse

Postby ToledoDebbie on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Interesting sign. http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/living ... 78318.html

It is going to happen again in exactly 7 years?
ToledoDebbie

Re: August Eclipse

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:09 am

Wow, I happen to live in or near Columbia, SC, which this article specifically states as being one of the best places to see this event. I am putting it on my calendar. Thanks for sharing!

I sent this link to friends and one sent me back this response.....I must be living in a bubble over here:

Do you know SC schools are postponing the start of the school year due to the amount of traffic officials are expecting for the eclipse?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Looking4acity on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:33 pm

A couple interesting facts about the eclipse you won't hear on MSM where it is normalized.

The following day, Tuesday, is the first day of the month Elul. This begins the special season of ««Teshuvah»», which means "to turn or repent" and continues ««40 days»» to Yom Kippur. All during the month of Elul, the shofar is blown to warn people to repent and turn to God.

So, here is an eclipse, which is usually a bad omen, heralding the month of repentence and self examination before God's judgement on the Days of Awe. Sobering.
Looking4acity

Postby ToledoDebbie on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Looking4acity wrote:A couple interesting facts about the eclipse you won't hear on MSM where it is normalized.

The following day, Tuesday, is the first day of the month Elul. This begins the special season of ««Teshuvah»», which means "to turn or repent" and continues ««40 days»» to Yom Kippur. All during the month of Elul, the shofar is blown to warn people to repent and turn to God.

So, here is an eclipse, which is usually a bad omen, heralding the month of repentence and self examination before God's judgement on the Days of Awe. Sobering.

I agree with your comment that this is very sobering. I watched the people of this country party and celebrate the eclipse. I personally felt and continue to feel a very strange sense of unease since Monday. I spent the entire day alone, in prayer and never even stepped foot outside my home. I have tried to rationalize that the eclipse was just a natural event, not something more meaningful. But, I can't shake this odd feeling that it was more? :dunno:
ToledoDebbie

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 am

Hi ToledoDebbie: I, too, feel that we might be missing something here, but I just don't know what it is. I have decided it is good that we love and fear the Lord enough to be so mindful, and in this particular case, since I don't know what, if anything, I missed, I am letting it go. That's just where I am with the sense of unease, which I have decided might just be a watchman's reaction to everything in our environment.....being sensitive to it......in fear, reverence and love for the Lord....which is a good thing.
I know our Father loves us so much that He is not sitting in the heavens stewing at us for not being on point, especially when we are watching and paying attention as we are. He adores that we adore Him....I know that, because He has been interacting and involved in my personal life, which shows me He is still with me, loving me and leading me all the way.
I just wanted to encourage you today with my take on this since I appear to be going thru some of the same that you are.
Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 am

Looking4acity wrote:A couple interesting facts about the eclipse you won't hear on MSM where it is normalized. The following day, Tuesday, is the first day of the month Elul. This begins the special season of ««Teshuvah»», which means "to turn or repent" and continues ««40 days»» to Yom Kippur. All during the month of Elul, the shofar is blown to warn people to repent and turn to God. So, here is an eclipse, which is usually a bad omen, heralding the month of repentence and self examination before God's judgement on the Days of Awe. Sobering.

Absolutely, and that is exactly how we are to perceive the meaning of it.
ToledoDebbie wrote:It is going to happen again in exactly 7 years?

That Would be the case.....if......IF.......All Things Continue as they have been from the Beginning.
Does that sound familiar?
2Peter 3
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

After a short time...All THINGS Will Not Continue as from the beginning though.

The Shaking is About to Occur, the Awe is About to begin.
There Will not be Another One in 7 years, and right on time mathematically and scientifically as Would Naturally be the case.

The Timing is, (the seven year portion) a PART of what God has let so many believe, He has Let the World Hear about the Seven Year Pattern for a reason......The Strong delusion that He IS SENDING is the Reason.

A good example of the Many who think they Need No repentance from the errors of the Seven year Trib, and Pretrib in particular, is the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries.

I really appreciate the preaching of the Cross focus of that ministry, but they, especially Donny Swaggart, are so full of arrogance and error when it comes to end times prophecy.

Oh, he says....don't worry about those signs in the heavens....that's all a bunch of Nonsense!

We'll find out very soon if it's Nonsense Donny.

So Many not understanding what God is Declaring FROM The Heavens! So very soon, the People of God will Awake to See what is Really Going to take place, and we All Will Understand. And we will THEN, ALL THANK God for What He CONFIRMS IN US...For 1,260 days (3.5 years).

End of rant.

:praying: Hopefully this particular rant will be remembered though by those who most needed to read and hear it. :praying:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 am

The Lord woke me from my sleep this morning at around 5 am. He wanted me to pray and He flooded my mind with the many things that He wanted me to stop worrying about and give back to Him. He reminded me of this particular discussion on FP (among other things). He reminded me that one word.....FAITH......replaces all others (worry, doubt, fear, stress, anxiety, etc).
At this point in my particular life, there are so many variables....it's hard for me to keep up with everything going on with me, with those I love, and around me. This eclipse thing has a part in my thoughts as with all going on, I just haven't been settled enough to put my finger on it. Repentance....it comes when I turn from my own thoughts and turn to Him to help shape, mold, make decisions....in all things going on in my life. So, this morning, when I prayed, I gave all that I have on my plate back to Him again, thanking and praising Him as I am daily compelled to do.....and bringing things front and center back to Him in the "we" relationship I have with Him. Him first in my life, in all things, and me appreciating and adoring the relationship I have with Him....He is SO AWESOME and His love is SO AMAZING......
After my prayers of this morning, at His beckoning, peace surrounds me again like a warm cloud......
The Lord is so amazing. I adore and cherish and love and praise Him.....So Faithful to us......I thank Him! :bowing:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:40 pm

The eclipse made me think that God is like the sun... a big ball of fire. He is a big ball of burning love. Love that is so strong we can't even look at. And without the power of his love we would be nothing. But with his love we have everything and all we could ever need. Because of his love our cold dark hearts come to life.
extravagantchristian

Postby mersade on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:11 am

To those of you interested in any kind of signicance with the eclipses, here is something for you to research. Look at where the two eclipses intersect. It’s around Carbondale, Illinois. The geographical part of Illinois that it’s in is called Little Egypt, or Egypt. It is where the people came, from the north, to get food due to famine. Is it possible the 7 years, between the eclipses, signify 7 years of plenty and the 7 years, after the next eclipse, signify 7 years of famine? I don’t know. Just found it interesting.

Also, Sukkot ends the evening of October 11th. October 12th is the 50 year anniversary of the taking of Jerusalem, end of the 6 Days War. October 13th is the 49th anniversary, 7x7, of a specific organization given permission to rebuild the East section of Jerusalem. Just some things to consider.

And let’s not forget the constellation lineup that occurred on September 23rd. Is all of this coincidence? Maybe. I, personally, do not believe in coincidence.
mersade
Supporting Member

Postby ToledoDebbie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 am

mersade wrote:To those of you interested in any kind of signicance with the eclipses, here is something for you to research. Look at where the two eclipses intersect. It’s around Carbondale, Illinois. The geographical part of Illinois that it’s in is called Little Egypt, or Egypt. It is where the people came, from the north, to get food due to famine. Is it possible the 7 years, between the eclipses, signify 7 years of plenty and the 7 years, after the next eclipse, signify 7 years of famine? I don’t know. Just found it interesting.

Also, Sukkot ends the evening of October 11th. October 12th is the 50 year anniversary of the taking of Jerusalem, end of the 6 Days War. October 13th is the 49th anniversary, 7x7, of a specific organization given permission to rebuild the East section of Jerusalem. Just some things to consider.

And let’s not forget the constellation lineup that occurred on September 23rd. Is all of this coincidence? Maybe. I, personally, do not believe in coincidence.

Mersade, Like many of our Brothers and Sisters who watch the signs of our time, I see many profound events occurring. I often contemplate and pray to understand what significance each might have, related to scripture. I am still looking in the mirror dimly, but, I trust the Holy Spirit to guide me to the truth, for those things that are important for me to know. But, there is NO doubt in my mind or heart, something is happening. I agree with you, too many events are occurring, all at once, for it to be a coincidence.
ToledoDebbie

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:09 am

ToledoDebbie wrote:
mersade wrote:To those of you interested in any kind of signicance with the eclipses, here is something for you to research. Look at where the two eclipses intersect. It’s around Carbondale, Illinois. The geographical part of Illinois that it’s in is called Little Egypt, or Egypt. It is where the people came, from the north, to get food due to famine. Is it possible the 7 years, between the eclipses, signify 7 years of plenty and the 7 years, after the next eclipse, signify 7 years of famine? I don’t know. Just found it interesting.

Mersade, Like many of our Brothers and Sisters who watch the signs of our time, I see many profound events occurring. I often contemplate and pray to understand what significance each might have, related to scripture. I am still looking in the mirror dimly, but, I trust the Holy Spirit to guide me to the truth, for those things that are important for me to know. But, there is NO doubt in my mind or heart, something is happening. I agree with you, too many events are occurring, all at once, for it to be a coincidence.

Agreed, ToledoDebbie. I saw Mersade's post and made a mental note to come back and reread this when I had some time to really look at all she said. Lots going on around us, like maddeningly fast at times.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to SIGNS