Vatican Dollars????

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Vatican Dollars????

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxDzUu ... e=youtu.be

First, when you bring up this video, it will have a "misleading" title about having to do with Nostradamus, this is because the maker is worried his video would be removed....it has nothing to do with Nostradamus.

That said, if your interest isn't piqued, it should be, because this video is literally about the fact that every person born is literally given an SS ID at the Vatican (I did not know that!!!). Who is richer than anyone else on the planet???? THE VATICAN.....so is it possible that this information in this video is correct....is the pope/Vatican, literally going to be the "insurer/issuer" of new world money...are they going to control it, and ultimately the mark of the beast???? You know, I don't know, and it's crazy to even think or imagine, but fwiw, I think watching this video is relevant, in order, and probably worth your time to do......I am watching it now, after a fellow watcher simply insisted I must do so and give her my opinion on it after. Now that I'm watching it, all sorts of sirens are going off in my head, and I decided I needed to share it here.
That said, I imagine the google bot will pick up on my writing here and the misleading title of the video, along with my explanation here, may get this thing booted off the internet.....would be a shame.....so watch sooner than later, please.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Vatican Dollars????

Postby plalgum on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:24 am

I watched this video some time ago as I follow INL with steven ben de noon.Yes it seems that there is tangible evidence of the blue prints of the one World system,and if this pope is Antichrist then the Mahdi will be the false prophet and we see evidence of the lining up of the Vatican with Islam! After all the Vatican invented Islam!
plalgum

Re: Vatican Dollars????

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:14 am

My response to the video (at least what I said to my friend), is that we need to revisit scripture about the antichrist. Even though this pope is taking all these steps, it could be on behalf of satan...that isn't out of the realm of service of the false prophet, imo. I learned a few things out of this video, for sure, and have to admit, I didn't know they were up to all of this at the Vatican....quite unsettling to know.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to SIGNS