Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world

Postby Exit40 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:09 am

Three ministries render a Bible translation tool for oral cultures
PUBLISHED ON 8 MARCH, 2016 BY RUTH KRAMER

International (FCBH/MNN) — What do you do when you want to merge the elements of multiple audio projects into a single new entity?

You render it.

Taking from this idea, Render is new Bible translation software geared specifically for the oral cultures around the world. It’s been developed and tested by three partnering agencies: Faith Comes By Hearing, Pioneer Bible Translators, and The Seed Company.

FCBH notes that there are more than 1,800 oral cultures — representing perhaps 1 billion people — that don’t have the Bible in their own language. Under traditional methods, Bible translators would have to build a vocabulary, create an alphabet, and then develop syntax and a whole written language before being able to begin translation work. Essentially, it was a lifetime’s work to create a written Bible, much less doing one in audio.

However, the program Render eliminates the need to create a written language for an oral culture, represents a new way of thinking....

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Re: Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world

Postby Ready1 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:04 pm

If there are any with online capabilities, Gideons International's Gideon Bible App has about 600+ audio versions of the Bible and it is a free app.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Return to SIGNS