Ninth planet

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Ninth planet

Postby plalgum on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:04 am

Ok at last British mainstream media are reporting on a ninth planet in our solar system.Yes people have been talking about this for years,but at last the media have admitted that there is a rather big elephant in the room.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science ... ystem.html
plalgum

Re: Ninth planet

Postby Exit40 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:57 am

Actually, it's not that there 'is' a ninth planet, but mathematical models seem to indicate there is something in an eccentric, mildly inclined orbit that 'if' it were about ten times the mass of the Earth, 'and' it followed the model's predictions, which were modeled after physical observations, then it would explain many of the motions of other highly eccentric KBO's, Kuiper Belt Objects. While there are some unexplained anomalies in the models that neither prove or disprove the model's theory, it is interesting in other references the possibility of a proto gas giant core being ejected from the system and still within the gravitational bounds of the system, thus the eccentric orbit, and fitting the model's theory. Also, a mass ten times that of Earth in the form of this core would render it compact in size and very difficult to detect. There might really be something out there. This is really cools stuff to contemplate. Check out this paper...

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.38 ... 6/151/2/22

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby plalgum on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:31 am

I tried to understand your post,but the math floored me.However more news papers are talking about this planet,so I read this and was wondering why they cannot see this vast planet yet can see rocks beyond pluto.

Guardian science editor Ian Sample writes: "As science often does, it began with a 'huh?'
"Some distant objects far beyond Pluto were behaving very oddly. The orbits of a handful of space rocks had aligned for no apparent reason.
"Though stumped at first, astronomers came to an explanation: there is a huge ninth planet at the edge of the solar system."

Over to you Exit......
plalgum

Postby Exit40 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:01 am

plalgum wrote:Over to you Exit......

A rocky planet like Earth and ten times in size would probably be pulled apart by the gravity of Jupiter and the other gas giants as it got flung out of the inner system. The remnants of such a planet would be the greater part of the make up of the outer system, or Kuiper Belt, much like we now have an Asteroid Belt in the inner system. A core of a proto gas giant planet would be small. Picture Neptune without all the clouds, the gas, and just the nucleus, or the highly condensed matter at the center being all that remains. This 'planet' could possibly be the size of Earth's moon and retain all the gravity and effects of that causing what astronomers are thinking they are seeing by observation. This is where they come up with an object ten times the 'mass' of the Earth, or more, being a proto gas giant core. An object of that mass could be small and not easily detected by observation. Plus, it may not be luminous as in it's extended orbit with it's high gravity it would be collecting a lot of dust and other orbiting debris, covering it's surface with the darker matter. So the best way to detect it is to observe what it's gravity does to other objects out there. Now, what they think they know about this object is it will not come close enough in it's perihelion, closest approach to the sun, to have much of an effect on Earth itself, but may cause problems for the outer planets if they are close enough in their respective orbits, or bring with it a number of other KBO's, Kuiper Belt Objects. It may have a number of them along already as they may be caught by gravity into orbit of the object. Tiny Pluto has orbiting objects, moons, so I think you can imagine what might be out there with a high gravity object. These smaller objects would be the ones affecting Earth, if there are any and depending on their orbits of the object itself. Yeah, the math. And charts. These are the results of super computer modeling, the 'experts' work their math and input into the computer and run a 'model'. Then refine their math input's until the computer 'models' what they think they see. It's' not so much that, but what the 'experts' are saying all that says, to them. Other than that, I have no idea what I am talking about. :wink:

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby plalgum on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Thank's Exit.What's your take on the vatican telescope on Mt Graham,do you think that they are looking for this object?
plalgum

Postby SueAnn on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:39 pm

I can sense your excitement. I am having a difficult time understanding in what way this relates to bible prophecy? What am I missing here? I want to be excited. too. :humm:
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby bchandler on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:46 pm

I would suspect that the only telescope that has any chance at direct observation of this object would be Hubble. Another possibility would be one of the space probes with planetary cameras that observed Pluto and Neptune in recent years, and then... Only if the modeled tenth planet is currently on the same side of the sun in its orbit.

Notice I called it a tenth planet... Yea I'm Gonna say it... I still think that Pluto should be a planet...

I think that any object with enough gravity to form into an essentially spherical shape, and maintain and or grow its mass, and that directly orbits a sun should be classified as a planet.

If it orbits a body that orbits the sun it's a moon.

These arbitrary, "it's gotta be this big before it's a planet" is ridiculous, and unscientific.

On a side note... Depending on the size of the original gass giant, some are speculating that cores of these giants, such as Jupiter could be a seed mass surounded by solid diamond.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby SueAnn on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:52 pm

bchandler wrote:Depending on the size of the original gass giant, some are speculating that cores of these giants, such as Jupiter could be a seed mass surounded by solid diamond.

The heck with Mars and its "maybe it had water at one time." Why don't we send exploratory missions to the diamond places?
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby plalgum on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:24 am

SueAnn wrote:I can sense your excitement. I am having a difficult time understanding in what way this relates to bible prophecy? What am I missing here? I want to be excited. too. :humm:

King James Bible
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

The appearance of this 9th planety thing kind of resonates with our gut feelings of
end times, timing.The gravitational effects of this large body could cause the roaring of the waves and dislodge asteroids and meteors to crash into Earth,Wormwood ? I personally shall keep track of this story and post henceforth.
plalgum

Postby bchandler on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:32 am

Because its eccentric orbit takes it out into the kuiper belt, it certainly could be responsible for dislodging and sending comets into the inner solar system.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby Exit40 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:56 am

Computer simulations heat up hunt for Planet Nine
Evidence accumulates for presence of orb on outskirts of solar system
BY CHRISTOPHER CROCKETT 8:00AM, JANUARY 31, 2016

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/com ... lanet-nine

God Bless

David

Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:49 am

plalgum wrote:
SueAnn wrote:I can sense your excitement. I am having a difficult time understanding in what way this relates to bible prophecy? What am I missing here? I want to be excited. too. :humm:

King James Bible
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

The appearance of this 9th planety thing kind of resonates with our gut feelings of
end times, timing.The gravitational effects of this large body could cause the roaring of the waves and dislodge asteroids and meteors to crash into Earth,Wormwood ? I personally shall keep track of this story and post henceforth.

Thank you, phalgum. :hugs2:
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby plalgum on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:04 am

plalgum

Postby plalgum on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:58 am

This is an all round interesting article that touches on the 9th planet and pulls some threads together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fqhD73SMIM
plalgum

Postby plalgum on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:01 am

I have just had a thought that I would like to share with my Brothers and Sisters.Could this planet be the star of Bethlehem?What do you guys think?

Regards

Laszlo.
plalgum

Postby Ready1 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Maybe, but it appears that the "star of Bethlehem" moved somewhat...

Mat 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby plalgum on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Ready1 wrote:Maybe, but it appears that the "star of Bethlehem" moved somewhat...

Mat 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

It was just a thought,however INL has more on this planet.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSVz-9jT3jU
plalgum

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:24 am

Im interested in this thing again, because of Wormwood (like others have mentioned). Based on everything I read here today, it's hard to tell whether this could (itself) be Wormwood, and eventually, due to gravitational pulls, force it to hit the earth at some point .....(and with David's comments above about all the "nasty" stuff out there that this thing is pulling unto itself out there, it stands to reason that it has collected some bad stuff that will cause the pollution of the water, as described in scripture, making the water bitter and people drinking it get sick). I have no idea, but this thing is back on my radar, because you can actually see it in the sky, along with the sun. A friend took pictures the other day and in the pictures, it looks like we have 2 suns)......I LOVE bible prophecy study!....oh the possibilities........of what each thing means.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Exit40 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:15 am

Lisa, that was probably some light trick happening with the camera for your friends. This potential planet has not been seen yet, is only thought to exist as no proof is there of it other than some speculations about it's possible gravitational influences. Currently it is thought it's innermost part of it's orbit will be some 200 times the distance of the Earth from the sun, so it will a long ways from our home, and it will be a long time too, measured in the many thousands of years before it arrives, if it is even on it's way back into the inner system. The estimates of ten times Earth's mass is something to think about though, something that size will have a great influence on other nearby sun orbiting bodies, plus it's own captured moons if you will that are said to possibly be coming with it. As exciting as it is to contemplate this discovery, it is a long, long way from here, and will be a long, long time before it gets here, if it is even coming our way. That being said, it is probably not the wormwood of Scripture. I believe it is a good idea to not promote the wormwood idea too much as this world is crazy enough without masses of people who won't believe the Truth suddenly believing the world is going to end with them front and center stage. I can envision the pandemonium, it will not be pretty.

God Bless You

David

Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:11 am

Hi David: Thanks for that. It's precisely why I reached out here for comments. I don't have the first idea about this thing and she's been talking about it so much lately and I've been like....doh.....I don't like listening to a whole lot from people who watch, but not from a SCRIPTURAL perspective....and since my friend has gotten on this bandwagon, it's been a bit complicated for me to talk to her.....because I always want to bring things back to scripture (which she respectfully listens and hopefully learns from)....but this, like a few other topics, occasionally hit a snafu, and I don't know enough about what she's talking about to tie it (or not) to scripture.
Glad you could weigh in and clear this up for me. God Bless You, too, Brother.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:27 am

fwiw: There is a big discussion out there (for us to just be aware of) that says that something is happening in 2017 with respect to this planet, Niribu. There are a lot of videos out there that says NASA employees are giving secret warnings to this effect. I think this is why all the fuss of recent.....Here's a video she sent me this morning, and in looking at the other videos to the right, and comments in this one, there is a big fuss about this thing.
I have gotten all worked up in the past about future events "supposedly" coming. I just don't have the energy to worry about this, so I wont.....if something's coming next year, so be it....God is in control!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrohMA ... e=youtu.be
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby lepter on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:36 pm

I put this planet niburu / nemesis star stuff in the same league as so many youtube phenomenon. Mandella effect......flat earth theorists (yes....that is actually a thing now)...moon hoaxes etc. There are so many false prophecies concerning this event saying niburu is going to wipe us out over the years that have obviously come to nothing...i have no time for this anymore. Another delusion to sidetrack people in my opinion. Wormwood will come but that isnt a planet but could be a comet or asteroid/large meteorite. That is something to watch for in my opinion. :shock:
lepter

Postby christian_m0mmy on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:54 pm

This gentleman has an idea. I am not endorsing his video, but I am completely dumbfounded at the scripture he shows to support this idea. (support the idea, not "prove".) For instance, there was a 3 hour eclipse of the sun when Jesus died. Normal eclipses last no more than 8 minutes. He even mentions historical (secular) references to this very long darkness. More surprising was that there was a lunar eclipse the night before, less than 18 hours, so what ever caused the sun to darken on that day, was not the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4u-9EH1MQ&t=265s
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:18 am

christian_m0mmy wrote:This gentleman has an idea. I am not endorsing his video, but I am completely dumbfounded at the scripture he shows to support this idea. (support the idea, not "prove".) For instance, there was a 3 hour eclipse of the sun when Jesus died. Normal eclipses last no more than 8 minutes. He even mentions historical (secular) references to this very long darkness. More surprising was that there was a lunar eclipse the night before, less than 18 hours, so what ever caused the sun to darken on that day, was not the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4u-9EH1MQ&t=265s

My people perish for lack of knowledge........
You know, Christian mommy, I sometimes really think on the things God versus the things human beings. We have so many traditions that we have come up with concerning God.....like (forgive me and I am not bashing or being t'total here....Im just sayin)......like Christmas and Easter, for starters.

God has His points and reasons and has done so many things we don't pay attention to and keep up with as we follow along with scripture only, on this end time watching journey. I am so overwhelmed, I wouldn't know where to begin, but like you, I have trouble scoffing, because I do, on many levels, understand that God's ways are not our own, and if I want to learn, I have to remember that God might be moving and it is my lack of knowledge that keeps me from seeing the where, when, what and how of it.

Like you, I am not speaking to or against the video in the OP....I am speaking to all the things God that we don't give a lot of time and attention to, often. His Feast Days, the importance of his 7 day week and the jubilee, the sun, the stars, the moon and things happening in the ASTRONOMY aspect of His Creation.......(not astrology, which is the ungodly study of the zodiacs!).....just to name a few things that I honestly know I need to know more about....as a watcher. So.....I do try to listen or learn with an open mind, and I let my Spirit, which is guided by the Lord due to my prayers to Him that it be so, direct my steps in the process of my learning....hence my user name...God's Student.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to SIGNS