Trumpet sounds worldwide

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Trumpet sounds worldwide

Postby plalgum on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:30 am

Saw this and was wondering if it was anything to do with Heaven or Hell ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOQvDzihTU
plalgum

Re: Trumpet sounds worldwide

Postby crosimoto on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 am

If these are angelic Trumpets? - who are they for?
Are they simply to bear witness to God's plans? Looking at the comments on YouTube - whether the origins are Heavenly or not - deceivers and scoffers continue to be deceived and scoff. Tearful warnings continue to be met with hostility and ridicule and hatred of all things "God". As for believers, I don't know if we ever really expected to HEAR trumpets, and simply took comfort in the reality of God's purposes and plans WILL be carried out. We also know that there is SO much of the spiritual realm that happens in our midst totally undetectable by our natural sensibilities.
I hope that there's a group I'm not considering, those who don't know, aren't sure but feel that something 'miraculous' would wake them out of sinful slumber(spiritual deadness ?) to the glory of God.
crosimoto

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:24 pm

To be honest, scriptures don't say we'll hear trumpets here and there on occasion.....so my first thought was concern...that this is a lying sign and wonder, which scripture did say there would be....and which scripture said, if it were possible, would deceive even the very elect. This seems like a "sweet" set up for the arrival of this new false god that we all know is coming our way.....wonder if down the road we will hear him talk of his trumpets, announcing his arrival before he got here?
If anyone knows of scripture that I am not recalling that points to this being a sign God would carry out, please post it. I do know that the Olivet Discourse sets out certain signs that would announce the coming tribulation we will all see....and I am certainly no scoffer.....if anything, cautious, because I certainly do expect lying signs and wonders, and I expect them to pull on our heart strings....if they didn't....we humans wouldn't be compelled towards them.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby plalgum on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:58 am

The short video clip in this brief summary will make your nerves hairs stand up! Did mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sodhR0ywc4w
plalgum

Postby keithareilly on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:00 am

These are real.. I heard them myself some years ago when I lived in Maryland.

Keith
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby lepter on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 am

Most videos are fake and have been proven to be. The sounds are identical on many videos....you can even hear identical bird song in the background.
lepter

Return to SIGNS