Jumbo Quake

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Jumbo Quake

Postby Bobthewebguy on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:59 pm

M8.3 - 54km W of Illapel, Chile

Can someone tell me the opposite spot on the earth from this spot?
Bobthewebguy

Re: Jumbo Quake

Postby MyRock on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:12 am

Kaixian, Chongqing, China Is on the opposite side.
MyRock

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:40 am

I do know that CERN is up and running right now. As I understand it, from someone who knows a lot more about CERN than I do, who I talked to yesterday, CERN takes time to "build up" and has been on for a ?????little while???? As I understand it, the "peak" day for it to reach critical speed, or that number they try to reach, which is 99.999999 or whatever it is (it's 99 point something) which has to do with being near 100% the speed of light........the peak day for them to reach that speed is September 23, and it's building up to it as I write to peak on 9.23.

So...my point? The friend that I talked to made the comment that earthquakes were very possible with the activities of CERN.

This IS NOT conspiracy....it's CERN, which is a real thing, located in a real place, and really is turned on. That's a FACT. It's not doom and gloom....it is, a quest to find "dark matter" and the machine cost billions of dollars to make, was created by multiple countries, employs more than 10,000 scientists to keep running, sits EXACTLY on the site of the greek god Apollyon, in Greece, over a 17 mile radius, has a statue of the hindu goddess of shiva, which is the goddess of destruction in front of it's building, and interestingly enough, Revelation 9 mentions Apollyon:

1Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. 2He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. 3Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man. 6And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.
7The appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle; and on their heads appeared to be crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8They had hair like the hair of women, and their teeth were like the teeth of lions. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to battle. 10They have tails like scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months. 11They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.

I don't know if the CERN building up right now has anything to do with this earthquake, and I don't think we're at this point in scripture (the 5th seal), regarding apollyon, but I do think that the whole CERN thing is nefarious.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/313922-cern- ... ron-higgs/
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Bobthewebguy on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:47 am

thanks, myRock
Bobthewebguy

Postby Sanderson on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:35 pm

GodsStudent wrote:I do know that CERN is up and running right now. As I understand it, from someone who knows a lot more about CERN than I do, who I talked to yesterday, CERN takes time to "build up" and has been on for a ?????little while???? As I understand it, the "peak" day for it to reach critical speed, or that number they try to reach, which is 99.999999 or whatever it is (it's 99 point something) which has to do with being near 100% the speed of light........the peak day for them to reach that speed is September 23, and it's building up to it as I write to peak on 9.23.

So...my point? The friend that I talked to made the comment that earthquakes were very possible with the activities of CERN.

This IS NOT conspiracy....it's CERN, which is a real thing, located in a real place, and really is turned on. That's a FACT. It's not doom and gloom....it is, a quest to find "dark matter" and the machine cost billions of dollars to make, was created by multiple countries, employs more than 10,000 scientists to keep running, sits EXACTLY on the site of the greek god Apollyon, in Greece, over a 17 mile radius, has a statue of the hindu goddess of shiva, which is the goddess of destruction in front of it's building, and interestingly enough, Revelation 9 mentions Apollyon:

The CERN LHC is located just outside of Geneva Switzerland. It has been up and running at speed since early June this year. http://phys.org/news/2015-06-large-hadron-collider.html. As best I can tell, It ramps up to speed in a short period of time:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
When running at full design energy of 7 TeV per beam, once or twice a day, as the protons are accelerated from 450 GeV to 7 TeV, the field of the superconducting dipole magnets will be increased from 0.54 to 8.3 teslas (T). The protons will each have an energy of 7 TeV, giving a total collision energy of 14 TeV. At this energy the protons have a Lorentz factor of about 7,500 and move at about 0.999999991 c, or about 3 metres per second slower than the speed of light (c).

I may be wrong about this but that is how I understand the info at the 2 links shown.
Sanderson

Postby MyRock on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Bobthewebguy wrote:thanks, myRock

You are very welcome. :itsgood:
MyRock

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Thank you Sanderson. I have read and listened to a good bit of information on CERN lately, but don't know enough and haven't researched enough to be certain about its build up speed time. I did start a thread called CERN and there is a scientist who works there who spoke on it, and while if don't recall him saying how long it took to build up, did state that it takes time, and is building. He also said they plan to run it long term.
I have more to share that I have learned, and will post it there.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to SIGNS