Wormwood?

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Re: Wormwood?

Postby Lightseeker on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:32 am

I think I agree with you, GodsStudent, but couldn't resist tossing it into the thread anyway. :grin:
Lightseeker

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Lightseeker wrote:I think I agree with you, GodsStudent, but couldn't resist tossing it into the thread anyway. :grin:

:grin: I don't question the motives of the video maker, I know they wanted to send a true message, and a lot of what they said....the overall gist, if you will allow me, was on the mark.....just not sure I agree with the whole wormwood analogy....

but nevertheless, it was cool to review the wormwood scriptures again today....helped me temper myself better before I went into a meeting at 130.....believe me...it was a good thing for me to see that and remember my "place"....thanks for sharing it!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:29 am

I've got a friend who is very focused on this niribu thing. Lately (past three or so days) she has been wanting to talk about it more and more, and frankly, it fell completely off my radar some long time ago. She sent me this and I was wondering if anyone else here is keeping up with Niribu and has anything newer than 2010, which was the last time we talked about it here on FP (I think, as I searched for Niribu in the search forums box and this is the only thread that came up by that name).

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... e.html?m=1
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Exit40 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:31 am

Hi Lisa. We had a brief conversation about it a little while ago. I'm sure you remember not much goes on out there in the world that someone in this group doesn't notice.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71736

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:09 am

:lol: You are EXACTLY RIGHT, David.....this group is top crop, for sure. Thanks for remembering the discussion and sharing the link. I want to brush up on this subject. After I posted my above comments the other day, my friend's husband took some pictures (sunny day), and literally, the pictures showed 2 suns.....at the same time.....(not really 2 suns, one was this planet and the other was the sun).....and it really got me thinking.
She believes there is a strong media blackout on this thing....and reminded me that the link I posted, which she sent me, is articles from many years back, and then this thing literally fell off the radar.....
So....I wanted to brush up and revisit this....as it may be something to be versed on?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Previous

Return to SIGNS