New Hominid Species Discovered in South Africa

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Postby denise on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/09/scien ... tml?src=mv

April 8, 2010

CRADLE OF HUMANKIND, South Africa — Nine-year-old Matthew Berger dashed after his dog Tau into the high grass here one sunny morning, tripped over a log and stumbled onto a major archeological discovery. Scientists announced Thursday that he had found the bones of a new hominid species that lived almost two million years ago during the fateful, still mysterious period spanning the emergence of the human family.
Standfast therefore in the Liberty which Christ has made you free
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galations 5:1
denise

Re: New Hominid Species Discovered in South Africa

Postby plalgum on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:15 am

What are trying to say to us Denise?
plalgum

Postby joyfulchild on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:55 pm

I AM SURE DENISE IS NOT PUSHING AN EVOLUTIONARY THEORY! :grin:
joyfulchild

Postby denise on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 pm

No.... that's why I have this article in the "Apostasy" section. :wink: Just another "link" in the turning away of mankind from the Living God. (sorry for the bad pun)
Standfast therefore in the Liberty which Christ has made you free
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galations 5:1
denise

Postby mightymac on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:00 am

I'm sorry, he tripped over a two-million year old bone in his backyard??? what? not buying it.
Carolyn

'Was listening to some beautiful Christmas music - so lovely that it brought tears to my eyes. So I asked my youngest daughter, 16, who was doing homework, "I wonder what all the angels in heaven sound like when they are singing Glory to God?"
Without hesitation, she simply replied, "Warm."
mightymac

Postby PraiseHim on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Seems like after 2 million years it would have a lot of earth on top of it, :lol:
Remember in Algebra I how you always had to show your work? That's the idea James is getting at here.

James 3:13-18 (New Living Translation)

13 If you are wise and understand God's ways, prove it by living an honorable life, doing good works with the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your heart, don't cover up the truth with boasting and lying. 15 For jealousy and selfishness are not God's kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and demonic. 16 For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.

So, here's the extra credit.

17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. 18 And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

This is 411God.
PraiseHim

Return to SIGNS