-

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Ready1 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Sozoed wrote:I am a little confused by our western/gregorian calendar versus the Jewish calendar. My western calendar says that Sept. 29th is Rosh HaShana...but the Jewish calendar has Yom Kipper on the 28th? Can you straighten me out?

See Link
Just observing.

E.
Ready1
 
Posts: 2698
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am
Location: Central Cal

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Sozoed on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:38 pm

Ready1 wrote:
Sozoed wrote:I am a little confused by our western/gregorian calendar versus the Jewish calendar. My western calendar says that Sept. 29th is Rosh HaShana...but the Jewish calendar has Yom Kipper on the 28th? Can you straighten me out?

See Link

Thanx R1! Big help! :wink:
Image
User avatar
Sozoed
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Sunny Southern Calif.

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 pm

I'm back. I am too busy to really comment any further on this and it seems that you guys are doing a fine job of figuring it out. However, I will say in response to an earlier comment, that while I am giving a possibledate I do not stand by it with any amount of certainty. If I did, rest assured that, I would be taking extreme steps to prepare myself. I am not cashing in my retirement, savings, selling my house and cars, etc.. I simply find the coincidences too coincidental to ignore. I think we are close; is it Sept 2015? I don't know.
I do find it a little funny though that the folks who speak ill of "date setting" also spend their time on an End Times website trying discern the times and seasons. While they probably are not setting exact dates, they probably say that it is fascinating what is going on with the UN, the EU, Sarkozy, the Temple, Iran/Russian Alliances and that it must be very close.
I think we can all agree that something BIG happened in 1948. I do believe that the generation that saw Israel come into their covenant land will not pass away before they see Jesus coming in great glory and power. Will it be on the exact date that Mark Biltz, the Jubilee Year theorists, or I suspect? Who knows but I do know it has to be soon or that generation will pass away.
Just remember to test all things and hold fast to that which is true. If this passes the test for you, in accordance with the Scriptures, keep it; if not boot it.
Thank you for all of your comments, those negative and positive.

Be Blessed.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:30 pm

Last week I said that I would tell you guys about a dream I had regarding the eclipses in 2015.

I guess it has been about 4 months ago; I was studying the pre-trib / post-trib debate and was up quite late in my studies. As could be expected my dreams were full of weird end-times inspired dreams. One stood out however. Very early in the morning, perhaps 3 or 4 a.m., I was awakened from a dead sleep by a voice. Whether this voice was audible or not I can not say, but I did hear it. What I heard was a paraphrase of Joel 2. "There will be signs in the heavens before the great and terrible day of the Lord." I sat up immediately and wondered after the voice for a good hour. I tried to interpret what this might have meant but ultimately gave up and fell back asleep.

A few hours later I came down stairs to make breakfast and check my email. I opened it to find the usual stuff, I had won another million Pounds in the UK Lottery and I had an inheritance from the Ivory Coast coming to me. :grin: But one email did catch my eye. It was labeled "Blood Moons". Of course you know now what that email was about but I did not. I started to watch the JR Church interview and was about 5 minutes in when I remembered my dream. Ever since that moment I have had a special affinity to this area of prophecy as well as a sense of responsibility to make sure people are aware of it.

After watching the video I noted that Pastor Biltz' congregation met just 15 miles from my home. A couple Sabbaths later I made my way to meet him.

The funny thing about the Joel 2 passage is that it not only speaks of the sun being darkened and the moon being turned to blood but it also states that in the last days young men would have dreams and old men would have visions. Guess that means I am still a young man.


Another interesting thing that happened a couple weeks ago while I was researching the rebuilding of the wall in 1539. My dad is actually the person who pointed out to me that Suleiman the Magnificent’s name is a transliteration of Solomon. I thought that was interesting but did not pay too much attention to it. A few days later I was typing up the letter that was ultimately posted at the beginning of this thread. Suddenly it hit me that there may be some significance to the name Solomon. So I did a Google search for "Solomon Wall Jerusalem". That is how I found the reference to 1 Kings 3. I thought this was very interesting; the man who built the major defensive wall around Jerusalem was King Solomon. A couple thousand years later there was another Solomon building the wall. In my excitement I called my dad and asked, “What was that guy's name that rebuilt the wall?"
He said, "Sulieman."
"And what did his name mean?"
He responded, “Solomon."
"Go get your Bible and open it to 1 Kings Chapter 3."
"Okay?"
I listened to my dad as he walked over to the table to pick up his Bible and then I heard a guffaw.
He picked up the phone and said,"Huh…That is funny my Bible was already open to 1 Kings 3."
I was in awe of what I believed to be providence at work. I think this was but another small evidence that God was giving me that something important was going on.

While I know that both of these events can be entirely subjective I can't help but think that God is involved… I do however still retain my right to be wrong.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby christian_m0mmy on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:33 pm

I have absolutely nothing to add to the calculations, original language, how many weeks we should figure or exact dates of history or even eclipse dates and things. One thing I want to point out though, is "date setting". I do not wish to start an argument and do not want to seem like I'm trying to know more about the bible than someone else, but let's try this on a minute.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark.
Mat 24:39 And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.


They were eating and drinking...They.
They were marrying and giving in marriage. They
Until the day Noah entered into the ark. "They" are now separated from Noah.
And they did not know. They

But Noah did, and Noah's family. The ones who were saved. They did not know, but Noah did.

This is my understanding of this scripture. I could be totally off...
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
User avatar
christian_m0mmy
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby christian_m0mmy on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:01 pm

One other thing I wanted to "discuss" was questioning the order of how the weeks were to happen. As I do not claim to be an expert, not even a novice, I had a question.

Here is a prophecy I had saved to show my family. I may have gotten the meanings wrong, but I am sure someone will help me with this.


Isa 35:1 Thirsty deserts will be glad; barren lands will celebrate and blossom with flowers.
Isa 35:2 Deserts will bloom everywhere and sing joyful songs. They will be as majestic as Mount Lebanon, as glorious as Mount Carmel or Sharon Valley. Everyone will see the wonderful splendor of the LORD our God. *


This seems to have 2 meanings, or has been fulfilled in two ways. First being the Jews occupying their land again after being away so long, and second their growing crops in "desert" areas with fruit blooming that wasn't before (google "Israel blooming" and once you get past the political stabs, look at what is found)

Isa 35:3 Here is a message for all who are weak, trembling, and worried:
Isa 35:4 "Cheer up! Don't be afraid. Your God is coming to punish your enemies. God will take revenge on them and rescue you."


This is a prophecy of Jesus second coming, right?


Isa 35:5 The blind will see, and the ears of the deaf will be healed.
Isa 35:6 Those who were lame will leap around like deer; tongues once silent will begin to shout. Water will rush through the desert.


The healing was fulfilled in His first coming (and again when we are made incorruptible, but I think this is still referring to His first coming)


Isa 35:7 Scorching sand will turn into a lake, and thirsty ground will flow with fountains. Grass will grow in wetlands, where packs of wild dogs once made their home.


This seems to be back to "now" where they are draining swamps and irrigating the deserts (again, google Israel crops and see what comes up)


Isa 35:8 A good road will be there, and it will be named "God's Sacred Highway." It will be for God's people; no one unfit to worship God will walk on that road. And no fools can travel on that highway.


I admit this confuses me, but it seems to be talking about the time after His first coming up to the second coming but maybe it is talking about the rapture? See the following to see why it seems that way.


Isa 35:9 No lions or other wild animals will come near that road; only those the LORD has saved will travel there.


This seems to be saying only the truly saved can follow Jesus.


Isa 35:10 The people the LORD has rescued will come back singing as they enter Zion. Happiness will be a crown they will always wear. They will celebrate and shout because all sorrows and worries will be gone far away.


First part seems to be talking about Jesus coming back with His army at His second coming, but the sorrows won't be gone until after the Millennial Reign.

So, unless I am totally off on the meanings of these scriptures, (which is very possible) this is out of "order", right?
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
User avatar
christian_m0mmy
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Skywalker2B on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:33 am

Christian_mommy,

I really like what you said about "they"! It really makes sense.

As for your Isaiah verses, I think 5-10 are talking about the Millennial Kingdom. Verse 3 and 4 is for Israel in hiding from the AC during the last 3.5 years of the Tribulation. God is telling them what to expect to come. I'm also thinking that verses 1 and 2 may mean that Israel, maybe even the surrounding area may become even more "fruitful" than it is now...but it could also refer to what Israel has done with their land since getting it back in 1947 (or was it 48, I can never remember which).
Skywalker2B
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:50 am
Location: United States

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby christian_m0mmy on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Skywalker2B wrote:Christian_mommy,

I really like what you said about "they"! It really makes sense.

As for your Isaiah verses, I think 5-10 are talking about the Millennial Kingdom. Verse 3 and 4 is for Israel in hiding from the AC during the last 3.5 years of the Tribulation. God is telling them what to expect to come. I'm also thinking that verses 1 and 2 may mean that Israel, maybe even the surrounding area may become even more "fruitful" than it is now...but it could also refer to what Israel has done with their land since getting it back in 1947 (or was it 48, I can never remember which).


That makes sense too. The bible does speak of a river flowing from the Temple through the desert. I was just trying to show my family how the bible is still "coming true" today. I would take verses from the bible and actually google them to show them the bible is not not just a collection of stories, but God's word.

I also really enjoy showing my family and friends this site:

http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

While I do not endorse anything on this site to be 100% accurate, the things on that page are really "wowing" to people who are first hearing this.
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
User avatar
christian_m0mmy
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Keeping Alert on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi Everyone, I am new here.

I think YeshElsm is on to something here. I went to do a little more research into this Suleiman the Magnificient guy who restored the Jerusalem wall. There was an entry that made a point that the passage says the Messiah was cut off and therefore, does not seem to fit the prophecy. Do you know what? Suleiman the Magnificient while restoring the wall, ALSO SEALED THE EASTERN OR GOLDEN GATE TO PREVENT THE RETURN OF THE MESSIAH!!! Of course, Jesus was cut off at his first coming but could this sealing of the eastern gate that one day the Messiah will come through be the "cutting off" of the Messiah in the double prophecy?

As to the issue of the missing one week which was raised. My understanding is this. The prophecy if it is a double prophecy seems to be a mirror reflection. 7+62 --- 62+7. The missing one week happens later and also has its own reflection because to me the there is a rapture prior to the tribulation and thereafter we read in Revelation 19:7-9 of a marriage supper of the Lamb which in traditional jewish custom lasts for a week after the Husband (previously Bridegroom) and Wife (previously Bride) comes out to the public after 1 week of enjoying each other's company and consummating the marriage.

My question is, if my theory of the reflection of prophecy is correct, can anyone with the necessary software or program find out is there any significant event that happened at the midpoint where the reflection took place?
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert
 
Posts: 2485
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 pm

Keeping Alert wrote:Hi Everyone, I am new here.


:wavewelcome: to the board, Keeping Alert!
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29287
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby nonymouse on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Welcome, KA.
nonymouse
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 6941
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:24 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Pretzelogical on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 am

So the info concerning the wall being rebuilt in 1540 begs the question: how do the tetrad eclipses of the 1500's coincide with events at that time?
Thanks!
Pretzelogical
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 10:58 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Keeping Alert on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Firstly to clarify - I don't think there was a tetrad of eclipses in 1539-40 as a tetrad usually refers to Total Lunar Eclipses. They were Penumbral Eclipses in 1539 and Partial Eclipses in 1540. It is interesting to note that these eclipses happen to fall on Jewish Holy Days as YeshElsm noted. The bible tells us that the sun, moon and stars are for signs. Even so, I would put less weight on signs in the heavens (because obviously we can misinterprete the signs) than on what God has revealed in the Word to us. The eclipses in 1539-1540 may or may not mean anything but the fact that there were significant events which seem to suggest a "complete" double prophecy for the 69 years makes the date 23 September 2015 (Yom Kippur) a very important date to consider.
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert
 
Posts: 2485
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Pretzelogical on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:41 pm

What were the eclipses on which holy feast days in 1539-40?
Thanks!
Pretzelogical
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 10:58 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Keeping Alert on Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 pm

Pretzelogical, don't know how to insert quotes but the dates are in the original message posted by YeshElsm. Thanks!
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert
 
Posts: 2485
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:25 am

Pretzelogical wrote:So the info concerning the wall being rebuilt in 1540 begs the question: how do the tetrad eclipses of the 1500's coincide with events at that time?
Thanks!


There were no astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, or the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six. Now none of these fell on 1539 or 1540. However, do consider what was going on in the 16th century, the Protestant Reformation. Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses to the door of the Wittenberg Castle Church on October 31, 1517. The Diet of Worms was conducted from January 28 to May 25, 1521. Reformation begins as Henry VIII makes himself head of English Church after being excommunicated by the Pope in 1535.

Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1504 - 1505
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1515 - 1516 - 95 Theses?
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1522 - 1523 - Diet of Worms?
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1533 - 1534 - King Henry VIII leaves the Catholic Church?
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1562 - 1563
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1580 - 1581

Those are interesting I think. I did about 10 minutes of research on the above so you guys double check my work and also see if you can find anything for the other 3 tetrads that are left blank.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Looking4acity on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 am

christian_m0mmy wrote:One other thing I wanted to "discuss" was questioning the order of how the weeks were to happen. As I do not claim to be an expert, not even a novice, I had a question.

Here is a prophecy I had saved to show my family. I may have gotten the meanings wrong, but I am sure someone will help me with this.


Isa 35:1 Thirsty deserts will be glad; barren lands will celebrate and blossom with flowers.
Isa 35:2 Deserts will bloom everywhere and sing joyful songs. They will be as majestic as Mount Lebanon, as glorious as Mount Carmel or Sharon Valley. Everyone will see the wonderful splendor of the LORD our God. *


This seems to have 2 meanings, or has been fulfilled in two ways. First being the Jews occupying their land again after being away so long, and second their growing crops in "desert" areas with fruit blooming that wasn't before (google "Israel blooming" and once you get past the political stabs, look at what is found)

Isa 35:3 Here is a message for all who are weak, trembling, and worried:
Isa 35:4 "Cheer up! Don't be afraid. Your God is coming to punish your enemies. God will take revenge on them and rescue you."


This is a prophecy of Jesus second coming, right?


Isa 35:5 The blind will see, and the ears of the deaf will be healed.
Isa 35:6 Those who were lame will leap around like deer; tongues once silent will begin to shout. Water will rush through the desert.


The healing was fulfilled in His first coming (and again when we are made incorruptible, but I think this is still referring to His first coming)


Isa 35:7 Scorching sand will turn into a lake, and thirsty ground will flow with fountains. Grass will grow in wetlands, where packs of wild dogs once made their home.


This seems to be back to "now" where they are draining swamps and irrigating the deserts (again, google Israel crops and see what comes up)


Isa 35:8 A good road will be there, and it will be named "God's Sacred Highway." It will be for God's people; no one unfit to worship God will walk on that road. And no fools can travel on that highway.


I admit this confuses me, but it seems to be talking about the time after His first coming up to the second coming but maybe it is talking about the rapture? See the following to see why it seems that way.


Isa 35:9 No lions or other wild animals will come near that road; only those the LORD has saved will travel there.


This seems to be saying only the truly saved can follow Jesus.


Isa 35:10 The people the LORD has rescued will come back singing as they enter Zion. Happiness will be a crown they will always wear. They will celebrate and shout because all sorrows and worries will be gone far away.


First part seems to be talking about Jesus coming back with His army at His second coming, but the sorrows won't be gone until after the Millennial Reign.

So, unless I am totally off on the meanings of these scriptures, (which is very possible) this is out of "order", right?


I do not think so.

I have a particular interest in the "wilderness" prophecies and I've found these same verses in Isaiah agree with those found in Ezekiel. I have come to the conclusion that the prophecies speak of the time when Israel seeks shelter in the wilderness from the Antichrist (this is the dwelling safely found in Ezekiel 38 and Ezekiel 34:25) and God will protect them from the wild beasts (Eze. 34:25,28; Isa. 35:9). The wilderness will prosper (Eze. 24:26-27; 36:4-12; 36:28-29 and "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures and leads me beside the still waters") and at some point in time, Gog-Magog attacks ("He will come and save you" Isa. 35:4 and Eze. 38:8,16; 39:2-7). Then, God will pour out his Spirit (Isa. 35:5-6; Eze.39:27-29).
Looking4acity
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:07 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Keeping Alert wrote:Hi Everyone, I am new here.

I think YeshElsm is on to something here. I went to do a little more research into this Suleiman the Magnificient guy who restored the Jerusalem wall. There was an entry that made a point that the passage says the Messiah was cut off and therefore, does not seem to fit the prophecy. Do you know what? Suleiman the Magnificient while restoring the wall, ALSO SEALED THE EASTERN OR GOLDEN GATE TO PREVENT THE RETURN OF THE MESSIAH!!! Of course, Jesus was cut off at his first coming but could this sealing of the eastern gate that one day the Messiah will come through be the "cutting off" of the Messiah in the double prophecy?

As to the issue of the missing one week which was raised. My understanding is this. The prophecy if it is a double prophecy seems to be a mirror reflection. 7+62 --- 62+7. The missing one week happens later and also has its own reflection because to me the there is a rapture prior to the tribulation and thereafter we read in Revelation 19:7-9 of a marriage supper of the Lamb which in traditional jewish custom lasts for a week after the Husband (previously Bridegroom) and Wife (previously Bride) comes out to the public after 1 week of enjoying each other's company and consummating the marriage.

My question is, if my theory of the reflection of prophecy is correct, can anyone with the necessary software or program find out is there any significant event that happened at the midpoint where the reflection took place?


Thanks Keeping Alert, that is very interesting!
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 pm

YeshElsm wrote:
Pretzelogical wrote:So the info concerning the wall being rebuilt in 1540 begs the question: how do the tetrad eclipses of the 1500's coincide with events at that time?
Thanks!


There were no astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, or the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six. Now none of these fell on 1539 or 1540. However, do consider what was going on in the 16th century, the Protestant Reformation. Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses to the door of the Wittenberg Castle Church on October 31, 1517. The Diet of Worms was conducted from January 28 to May 25, 1521. Reformation begins as Henry VIII makes himself head of English Church after being excommunicated by the Pope in 1535.

Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1504 - 1505
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1515 - 1516 - 95 Theses?
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1522 - 1523 - Diet of Worms?
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1533 - 1534 - King Henry VIII leaves the Catholic Church?
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1562 - 1563
Tetrad (Four Consecutive Total Eclipses): 1580 - 1581

Those are interesting I think. I did about 10 minutes of research on the above so you guys double check my work and also see if you can find anything for the other 3 tetrads that are left blank.


A friend of mine, Joshua Cryer, did some fact finding for me and came up with these interesting facts surrounding the dates of the 16th century tetrads:

Here is some information about Jewish Misfortune on the questionable dates:
1505 - December 12, CESKE BUDEJOVICE (Bohemia)
Ten Jews were tortured and killed after being accused by a local shepherd of killing a local girl. Years later, on his deathbed, the shepherd confessed he made up the whole story.
1562 –
Jews expelled from in Neutitschein and Sternberg (morvia?), 1562
(The city of Sternberg, whence Jews had been expelled in 1562, passed a resolution that it would never allow a Jew to settle there ("Allg. Zeit. des Jud." 1849, p. 506)

Venice became the first city in the world where the term ghetto was associated with the Jewish quarter, when the Jews were compelled, in 1516, to move into a restricted area. The area was formerly the site of a foundry which manufactured weapons for the government of Venice. The Italian term for "foundry" is geto. The first official document which uses the word ghetto to describe an area restricted to the residence of Jews exclusively was a papal edict from 1562.

and...

1580 DOM ANTONIO (Prior of Crato) (Portugal)
Laid claim to the Portuguese throne after Henry II died without leaving an heir. Dom Antonio was the grandson of King Manual, whose son Dom Luiz married a Marrano. King Phillip II of Spain quickly annexed Portugal. A French, and later English expedition backed by Marrano funds, to take Portugal, ended in failure. Antonio later blamed the Marrano community for his failure and turned against them, especially against Roderigo Lopez (see 1525) accusing him of treason.
1580 Venice
Jews In the Venice Ghettos suffered under the inquisition. See The Case of Gaspare Ribeiro
1581 ENGLAND
Joachim Gaunse of Prague, a professing Jew, had been invited to England to help oversee and develop mining operations. He was accused of heresy when he denied believing in Christianity, but whether he was punished for this is unknown.
1581 March 30, POPE GREGORY XIII
Issued a Bull banning the use of Jewish doctors. This did not prevent many popes from using Jews as their personal physicians.


I like what Josh found better than my suggestions since his deal with the Jewish people.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Pretzelogical on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:12 am

an area restricted to the residence of Jews exclusively was a papal edict from 1562.


This seems huge to me.
Thanks again!
Pretzelogical
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 10:58 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby FreeInHim on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:46 am

SueAnn wrote:I am lounging in the confused corner with Sue M.

Sue M is visiting here briefly but I actually pay rent and live here. :wink:


I'm a resident of condo confused, myself. Glad I'm not living here alone. :grin:

mabell wrote:It doesn't say;

"if ye take a calendar, do thee some fancy math, thou wilt have a secret nobody else has, not even Jesus"


:lol:

Have to agree with others here; God has given us ample information to know the approximate time of the Savior's return, but not the exact date. Otherwise it seems we're practicing the way of the serpent, i.e., "Did God really say...?"
Image
User avatar
FreeInHim
 
Posts: 3315
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:51 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YoungLion on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 am

One of the things I learned from Pastor Biltz that I did not know was the pictographic aspect of G-d's name... 'hand revealed/nail revealed or something like that.' Mind-blowing. Similar to the "Gee whiz" moment I had when Chuck Missler described G-d's command of how the Jews should set up camp in the wilderness, resulting in the shape of a cross when viewed from the air. There are a ton of these little gems, but 4 or 5 should melt the heart of the coldest skeptic. I guess some people just want to be blind.
YoungLion
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 pm

FreeInHim wrote:It doesn't say;

"if ye take a calendar, do thee some fancy math, thou wilt have a secret nobody else has, not even Jesus"

:lol:


Haha. :wink: No of course the Bible does not say that. I would suggest rather that it is implicint. Had the Jews, for instance, looked to their calander and applied the mathematical prophecy given by Gabriel they would have seen that Jesus was its fulfillment. Because they failed to recognize the day of their visitation, which could have been determined by "fancy math", they are to this day blinded to Messiah.

FreeInHim wrote:"...it seems we're practicing the way of the serpent, i.e., "Did God really say...?"


Not really. In fact not at all. This is not calling God a liar as the serpent did,"You shall certainly not die". It is a question of one's hermeneutic. Matthew 24:36 may be interpreted plainly, or it may be interpreted with the view that Christ was referencing the antetypical Jewish marriage practice, in which the Jewish bridegroom would never know the day or hour when he would abduct his bride. There are certainly many verses that we could look at the suggest that, "that day should not overtake us as a thief."
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby CRodgers on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:30 am

Well if I can clarify things here are some basics I do know...

The rapture was never meant to be a mystery. In fact it's never even associated with such. So get that out of your heads.

The rapture was always referred to in scripture as to a "Day" or "Hour" that we weren't to know. Not a week, month or even year. I also find it funny that Rosh Hashanah is 2 days long, and is also the season called the feast of trumpets as well as the day of the last trump.

No where in the word of God does it say "Thou shalt not set dates" That is a doctrine made up by man because they don't want to fall into traps of disappointing people if someone's personal belief or date that was given didn't happen.

We are all commanded to "WATCH" and to be mindful of these "Seasons" as well as "Comfort one another with these words" People have made it so politically incorrect at times to even set a time frame regarding the rapture when the bible no where even teaches such.

The rapture should be no surprise to those who are in the light and prepared for his coming. We are not in darkness that, that day would overtake us like a thief. Rev 3:3 even sheds more light on this. But even Jesus said we should watch and know the days and even elaborated that it would be regarding a feast in Luke. So can we all stop with the "Well we are not supposed to know stuff" because that is not what the word teaches.

Okay off my soap box now onto my question.

Is the Jubilee year that ends in 2015 the 120th Jubilee year? And if the day of man is 120 years (Jubilees) and 120 Jubilees equal 6,000 years, and each day is as a thousand years, then the six days of work are almost up and the 7 day (1000 years) of rest (Mil. reign) is about to begin, correct? ...or not?
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain Jesus speaking, on behalf of the flight crew and Myself, let Me welcome you aboard flight 777 with continuing service to Heaven." "We have reached a cruising altitude of 400,000 feet, and should reach our final destination in the twinkling of an eye."
User avatar
CRodgers
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby christian_m0mmy on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm

CRodgers wrote:Well if I can clarify things here are some basics I do know...

The rapture was never meant to be a mystery. In fact it's never even associated with such. So get that out of your heads.

The rapture was always referred to in scripture as to a "Day" or "Hour" that we weren't to know. Not a week, month or even year. I also find it funny that Rosh Hashanah is 2 days long, and is also the season called the feast of trumpets as well as the day of the last trump.

No where in the word of God does it say "Thou shalt not set dates" That is a doctrine made up by man because they don't want to fall into traps of disappointing people if someone's personal belief or date that was given didn't happen.

We are all commanded to "WATCH" and to be mindful of these "Seasons" as well as "Comfort one another with these words" People have made it so politically incorrect at times to even set a time frame regarding the rapture when the bible no where even teaches such.

The rapture should be no surprise to those who are in the light and prepared for his coming. We are not in darkness that, that day would overtake us like a thief. Rev 3:3 even sheds more light on this. But even Jesus said we should watch and know the days and even elaborated that it would be regarding a feast in Luke. So can we all stop with the "Well we are not supposed to know stuff" because that is not what the word teaches.

Okay off my soap box now onto my question.

Is the Jubilee year that ends in 2015 the 120th Jubilee year? And if the day of man is 120 years (Jubilees) and 120 Jubilees equal 6,000 years, and each day is as a thousand years, then the six days of work are almost up and the 7 day (1000 years) of rest (Mil. reign) is about to begin, correct? ...or not?


:clap: :clap2: :hugs:
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
User avatar
christian_m0mmy
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby comingsoon on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:43 pm

CRodgers wrote:Well if I can clarify things here are some basics I do know...

The rapture was never meant to be a mystery. In fact it's never even associated with such. So get that out of your heads.

The rapture was always referred to in scripture as to a "Day" or "Hour" that we weren't to know. Not a week, month or even year. I also find it funny that Rosh Hashanah is 2 days long, and is also the season called the feast of trumpets as well as the day of the last trump.

No where in the word of God does it say "Thou shalt not set dates" That is a doctrine made up by man because they don't want to fall into traps of disappointing people if someone's personal belief or date that was given didn't happen.

We are all commanded to "WATCH" and to be mindful of these "Seasons" as well as "Comfort one another with these words" People have made it so politically incorrect at times to even set a time frame regarding the rapture when the bible no where even teaches such.

The rapture should be no surprise to those who are in the light and prepared for his coming. We are not in darkness that, that day would overtake us like a thief. Rev 3:3 even sheds more light on this. But even Jesus said we should watch and know the days and even elaborated that it would be regarding a feast in Luke. So can we all stop with the "Well we are not supposed to know stuff" because that is not what the word teaches.

Okay off my soap box now onto my question.


I agree. "No one knows the day or hour" is a kneejerk reaction when end-times talk comes up, usually said by people who don't want Jesus to come back and mess up their lives. If you look closer, of course, that phrase points strongly to Rosh Hashanah.

CRodgers wrote:Is the Jubilee year that ends in 2015 the 120th Jubilee year? And if the day of man is 120 years (Jubilees) and 120 Jubilees equal 6,000 years, and each day is as a thousand years, then the six days of work are almost up and the 7 day (1000 years) of rest (Mil. reign) is about to begin, correct? ...or not?


I believe that is correct, although the the timing of the Jubilees is a matter of some debate. This is an interesting site:
http://www.7trumpets.org/articles/summary.htm
comingsoon
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby CRodgers on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:05 pm

Awesome, thanks for the link!

:yourock:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain Jesus speaking, on behalf of the flight crew and Myself, let Me welcome you aboard flight 777 with continuing service to Heaven." "We have reached a cruising altitude of 400,000 feet, and should reach our final destination in the twinkling of an eye."
User avatar
CRodgers
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:18 am

Did you notice the stock market drop yesterday?

777.68 points, that is a 7% loss and all this because the $700 billion bailout failed. Funny thing is that it happened on the the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets happens on the 1st of Tishrei, the 7th month of the Jewish Ceremonial Calendar.
Last edited by YeshElsm on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Keeping Alert on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 am

YeshElsm wrote:Did you notice the stock market drop yesterday?

777.68 points, that is a 7% loss and all this because the $700 billion bailout failed. Funny thing is that it happened on the the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets happens on the 1st of Tishrei, the 7th month of the Jewish Civil Calendar.


Welcome back, YeshElsm. Haven't seen you around for a while.

Yes, I also noted all the 7s but I was afraid to post it for fear of being labelled too superstitious. :grin: Thanks, for the note. Don't think it is pure coincidence.
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert
 
Posts: 2485
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:24 am

Well I can't take complete credit for that. My dad first pointed it out to me yesterday afternoon, then Mark Biltz mentioned it at his Yom Teruah Celebration last night. He said,"Can't you just see the fingerprints of God all over this?"

Another minor detail, the .68 in the 777.68 loss also has 7's in it. 6 + 8 = 14 (14 / 2 = 7) and the number between 6 and 8, is 7. Now I am really a wing-ding. :bag:

I did correct one item in the last post; Tishrei is the 7th month on the Ceremonial calendar not the civil.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:27 am

Oh, for all you pre-tribbers out there that are disappointed in this theory because we did not get raptured last night, we still have the Feast of Ingathering. I believe it falls on the 14th of October.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby FreeInHim on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:00 pm

comingsoon wrote:I agree. "No one knows the day or hour" is a kneejerk reaction when end-times talk comes up, usually said by people who don't want Jesus to come back and mess up their lives. If you look closer, of course, that phrase points strongly to Rosh Hashanah.


Hmmmm......what are you basing that blanket statement on, ComingSoon? Sorry, I know of no Christian who doesn't want Jesus to return. Mess up our lives with His return? Are you serious? Disagreeing with your's and other's misunderstanding about Matt. 25:13 in no way alters our eagerness at His return. You should know better.
Image
User avatar
FreeInHim
 
Posts: 3315
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:51 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby kazbo on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Sorry, I know of no Christian who doesn't want Jesus to return. Mess up our lives with His return? Are you serious? Disagreeing with your's and other's misunderstanding about Matt. 25:13 in no way alters our eagerness at His return. You should know better.


I agree with ComingSoon. I think there are a bunch of lukewarm Christians out there who really have little interest in when Jesus will come back - and many of them probably don't even believe he is coming.

We here on this board are all looking forward to and expecting his return, but we are not mainstream Christians ( :cheeky: )as far as knowing eschatology goes. I know of many Christians who have never studied prophecy and are either scared of discussing it or blase about the entire subject. They talk about the rest of their lives and those of their children and grandchildren as though this world will continue on for another 500 years without even pausing to add "if Jesus hasn't returned yet, of course".
kazbo
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:50 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby savedbygrace on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:26 pm

kazbo wrote:
Sorry, I know of no Christian who doesn't want Jesus to return. Mess up our lives with His return? Are you serious? Disagreeing with your's and other's misunderstanding about Matt. 25:13 in no way alters our eagerness at His return. You should know better.


I agree with ComingSoon. I think there are a bunch of lukewarm Christians out there who really have little interest in when Jesus will come back - and many of them probably don't even believe he is coming.

We here on this board are all looking forward to and expecting his return, but we are not mainstream Christians ( :cheeky: )as far as knowing eschatology goes. I know of many Christians who have never studied prophecy and are either scared of discussing it or blase about the entire subject. They talk about the rest of their lives and those of their children and grandchildren as though this world will continue on for another 500 years without even pausing to add "if Jesus hasn't returned yet, of course".


:a3: Well said, Kazbo! I concur!

Too many Christians don't even have a clue about the times we are in. Many I have met are caught up in their careers, homes, nice cars, and even some of them are clearly disobedient, proud, fornicators, liars, thieves, adulterers, and worse. There are many who call themselves Christians today who have no idea what being holy and living expectantly for Christ's return is all about. I too have been many of these, but I have been washed in the blood of Jesus, and I try to crucify my flesh on a daily and hourly basis and to live obediently in faith!

A quote from the didache, the early Christians' creed:

"Keep yourself from fleshly and bodily cravings. If anyone hits you on the right cheek, turn the other one to him also. And you will be acting maturely. If someone should force you to go one mile, go with him two. If someone takes your coat, give him your shirt also. If anyone should take from you what is yours, do not demand that he give it back, for you cannot.

Give to everyone asking you and do not refuse, for the Father desires to give to everyone from His own gifts. Blessed is the one who gives according to the commandment, for he is innocent. But the one who receives without need shall account for his receiving. Furthermore, being held, he shall be examined concerning what he has done, and he shall not be released until he has given back the last cent."
http://earlychurch.com/Didache.php
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
User avatar
savedbygrace
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 2958
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:35 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby YeshElsm on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:42 pm

My disagreement with you ComingSoon is that anyone who is more concerned with their present earthly comforts more than the appearing of the Savior of their soul is not at all a Christian. They are clearly self decieved and a false convert.

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

"No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God."

The vast majority of Christians who read Matthew 25:13 will not interpret it like you or I have. In fact I am not thoroughly convinced in my own heart that the way we are interpreting it is correct. But I do know that all those who are truly born of the Spirit do cry out for the return of their King Jesus.

In humblest regards, Josh.
YeshElsm
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby hfrancis on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:06 am

by YeshElsm on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:27 pm

Oh, for all you pre-tribbers out there that are disappointed in this theory because we did not get raptured last night, we still have the Feast of Ingathering. I believe it falls on the 14th of October.YeshElsm


I have this date marked also because that's the day of the predicted "mothership" UFO over Alabama. Maybe the aliens will be blamed for ingathering us. Plug October 14th into a youtube search to see what is being said.

hfrancis
hfrancis
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:43 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby crmann on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 am

Shalom, YeshElsm...

Thank you and bless you for starting this thread...

And thank you for all the work and research you have been doing....

I look forward to knowing how you are progressing in your study...

Blessings,

The Old Timer
Image
User avatar
crmann
 
Posts: 10409
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:06 am
Location: Mountains, Western NC

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Broken warrior on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:17 am

YeshElsm wrote:My disagreement with you ComingSoon is that anyone who is more concerned with their present earthly comforts more than the appearing of the Savior of their soul is not at all a Christian. They are clearly self decieved and a false convert.

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

"No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God."

The vast majority of Christians who read Matthew 25:13 will not interpret it like you or I have. In fact I am not thoroughly convinced in my own heart that the way we are interpreting it is correct. But I do know that all those who are truly born of the Spirit do cry out for the return of their King Jesus.

In humblest regards, Josh.


I believe there is another way of looking at this, I at times feel sad, due to the fact I will not get to see my childrens faces at the birth of their 1st child. There are many other things that I am sad that I nor my children will get to do or see. However this is due to the fact that we have no idea or anything on earth to compare spending eternity with our SAVIOR with. Like the song says "I Can Only Imagine". That does not mean my heart does not sing for the return of THE KING. :banana:
:armor:
Broken warrior
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:30 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby lightshine on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 am

Hi Joshua, your information did prove to be a catylist - I have discovered two significant pieces to add to your discoveries. I am preparing my study notes to send to Mark Biltz. I have PM'd you as well. I have never posted here before or sent a PM so I don't know if I did it correctly. Please let me know if you have recieved my message. Thanks!

Jamie
lightshine
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:47 am

:wavewelcome: to the board, lightshine!
User avatar
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN
 
Posts: 29287
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: SW Florida

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Skywalker2B on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 am

lightshine,

Would you be willing to share your information with the board?
Skywalker2B
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:50 am
Location: United States

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby mark s on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:44 am

lightshine,



:welcome:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
User avatar
mark s
MODERATOR
 
Posts: 14034
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:38 am
Location: Southern California, USA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby kazbo on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:32 am

lightshine,

Would you be willing to share your information with the board?


Yes, please!
kazbo
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:50 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby lightshine on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome! I've been reading here for over a year, so I feel I know you a little. I did discover two things that I feel are signigicant- I'm so excited I can hardly sit still! I haven't heard from Joshua yet, but I will share my second discovery with all of you:
I have long felt that the tribulation period is the 2300 evenings and mornings of Daniel. I put them in the date calculator, using Mark Biltzs date of Sept 23, 2015- Day of Atonement-, subtracted 2300 days and came up with the date of June6/7, 2009- the Feast of Weeks (Pentacost) -Hebrew Calendar.
If the date calculator is correct - the 2300 days begins with Pentacost and ends with the Day of Atonement. the June date is also significant because that is when Jerusalem was restored to Israel in 1967, the start date of the last 49 weeks.
I do not have the knowledge or ability to find out if there is any significant solar or lunar activity on the June6/7 date. Maybe one of you could check that out? Thanks! I'm really watching now!

Jamie
lightshine
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:41 pm

WOW Jamie- that is very exciting to me- I have been following the New Age movement and believe that their Maitreya the world teacher will be the antichrist- in their writings they claim that he will appear to the World, and fulfill pentecost- they call it the "day of declaration"- google it and you'll see for yourself- I believe that this may be when he makes his world debut- and shortly thereafter he will enter into the covenant with many. This coupled with the prediction of this alien ship appearing on the 14th- all I can say is WOW- the New Age agenda is underway big time. I know many won't agree with me on that point- but it is what I have been led to study and I believe that it is the perfect fit to fulfill prophetic events.

God bless you and welcome to the board


RT
Resurrection Torchlight
 
Posts: 4059
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:15 pm

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby savedbygrace on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:44 pm

2300 evenings and mornings are actually 1150 days.
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
User avatar
savedbygrace
Supporting Member
 
Posts: 2958
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:35 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby ncgeezer on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:24 pm

lightshine wrote:Thankyou all for such a warm welcome! I've been reading here for over a year, so I feel I know you a little. I did discover two things that I feel are signigicant- I'm so excited I can hardly sit still! I haven't heard from Joshua yet, but I will share my second discovery with all of you:
I have long felt that the tribulation period is the 2300 evenings and mornings of Daniel. I put them in the date calculator, using Mark Biltzs date of Sept 23, 2015- Day of Atonement-, subtracted 2300 days and came up with the date of June6/7, 2009- the Feast of Weeks (Pentacost) -Hebrew Calendar.
If the date calculator is correct - the 2300 days begins with Pentacost and ends with the Day of Atonement. the June date is also significant because that is when Jerusalem was restored to Israel in 1967, the start date of the last 49 weeks.
I do not have the knowledge or ability to find out if there is any significant solar or lunar activity on the June6/7 date. Maybe one of you could check that out? Thanks! I'm really watching now!

Jamie


I have verified your calculations and agree with the dates and counts. Two comments.

1) According to Hebcal.com, June 7, 2009 is the 15th of Sivan. The same calendar declares May 28, 2009 (the 6th of Sivan) to be the first day of Shavuot. How are you determining which day is the correct date for Pentecost?

2) There are no lunar or solar eclipses in the months of May and June of 2009, but there is a total solar eclipse expected to occur on July 22, 2009, which happens to be the first day of Av in the current Hebrew calendar year. There is also a penumbral lunar eclipse on July 7, 2009, but it will only cover about a fifth of the Moon's surface. The 7th of June, 2009 is a full moon, as we would expect, since it is the middle of a Hebrew calendar month.

An additional note: If you count back 2300 days from Rosh Hashanah (September 13) in 2015, you'll come to May 28, 2009. According to Hebcal.com, May 28, 2009 is Erev Shavuot, or the day before Shavuot. Counting back 2520 days from Rosh Hashanah of 2015 brings you to October 20, 2008, which is the 7th day of Sukkot, known as Hoshana Rabbah.
Amos 3:7 (ASV) Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.
ncgeezer
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:50 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby ncgeezer on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 pm

savedbygrace wrote:2300 evenings and mornings are actually 1150 days.


Counting back 1150 days from Yom Kippur of HY 5776 (September 23, 2015) brings you to July 30, 2012, which just happens to be the 11th day of Av in that particular Hebrew calendar year. The 11th day of Av is two days after the day better known as Tisha b’Av.

Of course, counting 1150 days back from Rosh Hashanah of HY 5776 (September 13, 2016) would bring you to July 20, 2012, which would be the first day of Av.

Amazing coincidence, isn't it?
Amos 3:7 (ASV) Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.
ncgeezer
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:50 am

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby lightshine on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 am

Hi ncgeezer- thankyou for checking on the dates and the lunar and solar eclipes. It is so great to have some place to share info and have it evaluated. To answer your comments:

I first went to timeandate.com and checked Sept. 13, Sept 23, and Sept.28, all in 2015-using the dates from Biltz, and subtracted 2300 days.

For Sept.13,-Rosh Hashanah, I came up with May 27, 2009-according to their calendar, two days before Pentacost.
Sept. 23, Day of Atonement, -2300 =June 6
Sept. 29, Feast of Tabernacles, June 9.

I then talked to my cousin and she checked her Hebrew calendar, that she had gotten from synagogue and said her calendar showed the 1st day of Shavuot to be sunset June 6-sunset June 7, 2009.

There seems to be some difference in the exact dates between the different calendars. These are amazing coincidences……( I’m still excited!)
lightshine
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to SIGNS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest