-

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Re: NEW INFORMATION! Regarding the discoveries of Mark Biltz.

Postby ncgeezer on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:55 am

lightshine wrote:Hi ncgeezer- thankyou for checking on the dates and the lunar and solar eclipes. It is so great to have some place to share info and have it evaluated.

You're welcome. I have been doing similar research since I heard about Mark Biltz and his astonishing claims, so I have the numbers readily at hand. I'm always glad to share what I have with another seeker.

lightshine wrote:I then talked to my cousin and she checked her Hebrew calendar, that she had gotten from synagogue and said her calendar showed the 1st day of Shavuot to be sunset June 6-sunset June 7, 2009.

This is the part of your original post that had me scratching my head, and the reason I included the links from Hebcal.com in my response. Your cousin's synagogue seems to be using a different method for calculating the start of Shavuot from any that I've come across in my research. I was just curious as to where it came from. They appear to be starting their 50 day count on the seventh-day Sabbath that occurs after the completion of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Pesach). I'd be interested in hearing their reasoning for choosing this Sabbath, rather than the one that occurs during Pesach (the third day of Pesach, for the particular year in question).

lightshine wrote:There seems to be some difference in the exact dates between the different calendars. These are amazing coincidences……( I’m still excited!)

Coincidences? I don't know, but I am never amazed with the mathematical precision I see in the Scriptures when it comes to prophecy.

God's blessings to you and yours.
Amos 3:7 (ASV) Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.
ncgeezer

Postby El Gallo on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:13 am

It seems to me that Biltz's theories will be watched for some time. Now I have a request for the moderators. It would be fantastic if the people well versed in this material could post a permanent (or at least until, and if, these theories are disproven) posting that, in easy to read bullets, lists (1) the major Jewish feasts; (2) their religious and prophetic meanings; (3) the eclipses associated with them through 2015; and, (4) the significant date counts from one feast to another (2300.1150, etc.)

Though I have read these discussions from time to time, I keep getting confused over the material.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:00 am

An additional note: If you count back 2300 days from Rosh Hashanah (September 13) in 2015, you'll come to May 28, 2009. According to Hebcal.com, May 28, 2009 is Erev Shavuot, or the day before Shavuot. Counting back 2520 days from Rosh Hashanah of 2015 brings you to October 20, 2008, which is the 7th day of Sukkot, known as Hoshana Rabbah.

Again WOW- this is when I calculated in my timeline when the Rapture may occur, though I feel it could be anytime during the feast of Tabernacles- it has to happen at least by that date . Though I would add it's only speculation on my part, but this is very interesting. I took note f the eclipses long before Biltz- though I do not necessarily believe that they represent what he thinks they do- I do however believe that they are signs for those on earth. My timeline can be found in the pre-trib forum http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=36415-

Thanks again for sharing this

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby lightshine on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am

El Gallo suggested a list- I agree!

ncgeezer- heres an update on my cousins hebrew calendar. Its form the 'Jewish Book of Days' published by Hebrew Union College- ISB 0883633884

Jamie
lightshine

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:51 am

El Gallo wrote:It seems to me that Biltz's theories will be watched for some time. Now I have a request for the moderators. It would be fantastic if the people well versed in this material could post a permanent (or at least until, and if, these theories are disproven) posting that, in easy to read bullets, lists (1) the major Jewish feasts; (2) their religious and prophetic meanings; (3) the eclipses associated with them through 2015; and, (4) the significant date counts from one feast to another (2300.1150, etc.)

Though I have read these discussions from time to time, I keep getting confused over the material.

I AGREE. CAN WE HAVE THIS DONE, MODS????????? PLEASE........
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby lightshine on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:12 am

Well…….um…….I haven’t heard back from Joshua about my first ‘discovery’ so I’m going to go ahead and post it…….

The ‘lightbulb’ experience I had was based on information I had learned over the years, primarily from Bullinger ‘s notes in The Companion Bible, The False Prophet, by Ellis Skofield, as well as Mark Biltz’s DVD’s on the Feasts and Blood Moons and Joshua’s post. I was writing an article about what I call God’s Divine Autograph, and talking with my cousin about the unique form of the Hebrew word for ‘week’ that is only used in the book of Daniel, when I thought: if God wrote the Bible in Chiasms and Bifids, maybe He fulfills prophecy in the same way! The following is an excerpt from my article and what I discovered—

The Divine Autograph puts a fence around the Scriptures. If passages are added or removed from the Scriptures, it is apparent to those who know His autograph. His autograph is woven throughout Scripture, creating a pattern that we all can see. Anything added to or taken away disrupts His pattern and can be discerned.. Just as our earthly fathers signature is easily recognized by us, so is our Heavenly Fathers.

Our Heavenly Fathers autograph is found in the unique structure of each book of the Bible. These structures are called Bifids and Chiasms. Each book of the Bible, passages within each book, and even the books themselves, are written with, and woven together with these unique structures, either individually or in combination.

The distinguishing feature of the Divine Autograph is the repetition of subjects which reappear, either in alteration (Bifid), or in introversion (Chiasm), or a combination of both. The majority of the books of the Bible are structured in the form of a Chiasm.

This is the Chiasm I found in Daniel 9:25-27:

The fulfillment of this vision is in the form of a Chiasm.
The first 69 ‘sevens’ (7 ‘sevens’ and 62 ‘sevens’) have been fulfilled, with the account given in the Bible.
The middle ‘seven’ ( one ‘seven’) has been fulfilled in post Biblical history.
The second 62 ‘sevens’ have been fulfilled in history
Six of the final 7 ‘sevens’ have been fulfilled in history.

I found it particularly interesting that the period of years in the ‘middle of the week’ are from the death of the prophet Muhammad, until the occultation of the Madi. And in the middle of that the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque!

A-seven sevens= (49 yrs) from the decree to build the wall [444 BC] to the completion of the wall [396 BC]

Temple built and dedicated
B – sixty-two sevens –plus the seven sevens= sixty-nine weeks (483 yrs) the
‘Annointed One comes’-
‘Annointed One cut off’- and has ‘nothing’- The Cross [33AD]
-( 69 ‘sevens [444BC-33AD]’)

(one ‘seven’) [33AD-1539AD]
C-70 AD…. Jerusalem captured, Temple destroyed, exile begins
D-132-135 AD…Bar Kochba captures Jerusalem,
Rome recaptures Jerusalem, Jews expelled.
E-614 AD…. Persians conquer Jerusalem
F-629 AD….Byzantium captures Jerusalem
G- 632 AD…Prophet Muhammad dies
H- 638 AD…Arab-Muslim armies conquer Jerusalem
I-685 AD- 705 AD…Dome of the Rock Al Aqsa Mosque
(746 AD-.Al Aqsa Mosque completely destroyed by
earthquake, Dome of the Rock damaged))
J-750-53 AD- Al Aqsa Mosque completely rebuilt
(mid-point of one ‘seven’)
I-780 AD….Al –Aqsa Mosque repaired
H- 868 AD….Muhammad Al Madi’s occultation
G -1099 AD...Crusaders conquer Jerusalem G-
F-1187 AD….Saladin defeats Crusaders, captures Jerusalem
E- 1229 AD….Crusaders recapture Jerusalem
D- 1260 AD….Mamlucks capture Jerusalem
C- 1516 AD…..Jerusalem captured, under rule of Ottoman Empire
(one ‘seven’[33AD-1539AD[)

( 69 ‘sevens [1539AD-2015AD]’)

B-sixty-two sevens- [1539] Suleman rebuild walls, seals shut the East gate.
Jewish people begin to come back to the land of Israel- circa. 1850…….
British Gen. Allenby captures Jerusalem from the Ottoman Empire:1917
Holocaust: 1938-1945
State of Israel restored: 1948
A- seven sevens= (49 yrs) from Jerusalem captured by Israel, [June 7, 1967], rebuilding of city begins
to the Feast of Tabernacles-[Sept 28,2015]

We have just begun the last seven years of this 2nd 49year period.
I anticipate the fulfillment of Daniels 2300 evenings and morning during this time.
The Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) is June 6/7, 2009
June 6, 2009 + 2300 days = September 23, 2015- Day of Atonement.*

Then I looked for a Bifid structure, and found this: (IMHO Islam is the 4th beast, with Rome and Greece combined for the 3rd –leopard- beast)

69 weeks:

A-444 BC- 33AD
1- walls repaired
2-temple dedicated
3-Triumphal entry
4- Messiah ‘cut off’
5-veil torn

B- 1539 AD- 2015AD
1-walls repaired- East gate shut
2-Jews allowed to worship at Western Wall
3-Jews return-1948
4-Irael regains Jerusalem, returns Temple Mt. “cut off’
5- Veil torn- world recognizes the Messiah

70th week: The Fight for Jerusalem

A- 33 AD- 1539 AD
1-the LBL (Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Greek-Roman) Empires
conquer and re-conquer Jerusalem
2- the Islamic (beast great and terrible) emerges (east LBL Emp.)
3- Crusaders conquer and re-conquer Jerusalem (west LBL Emp)
4- Islam conquers and re-conquers Jeusalem (east LBL Emp)

B- 1539 AD – 2015 AD
1- British Gen. Allenby conquers Jerusalem- 1917 (west LBL Emp.)
2- Nazi’s allied with Islam (east & west LBL Emp.)
3- Israel conquers Jerusalem (returns Temple Mt!)
4-Messiah returns, conquers Islam (the beast great and terrible)

I am convinced there are more Chiasms and Bifids to be found within this prophecy. I’m looking at two more possibilities.

I’m sooo excited! Could these structures be the key to unlock these prophecies?

Jamie
lightshine

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:18 am

The distinguishing feature of the Divine Autograph is the repetition of subjects which reappear, either in alteration (Bifid), or in introversion (Chiasm), or a combination of both. The majority of the books of the Bible are structured in the form of a Chiasm.

Hi Jamie,

Could you please explain Bifid and Chiasm for me- I don't quite understand what these structures are that you are referring to.

Thanks

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby lightshine on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:37 am

Hi RT- a Chiasm is steps going up- a mid-point- and steps going down
a Bifid is steps going down. In a Chiasm the themes are reflective, in a Bifid the themes are repetitive. The Bible is the only literature known to history that uses these structures!
The following example is from the Gospel of John:

A- 1:1-28…..the Forerunner
B- 1:29-34…..the Baptism: with water
C- 1:35- 4:54…..the Kingdom
D-5:1- 6:71…. .the King
D-7:1- 11:54…..the King
C- 11:54-18:1…..the Kingdom
B- 18:2-20:31…..the Baptism: of suffering
A-21:1-26…the Successors

Within Johns Gospel are many examples of the Bifidic structure. One is from Chapter 1:29-34 (B- the Baptism: with water)

A- 1:29,30…..John’s Witness “The Lamb of God”
B- c- 1:31….. “I knew Him not”
d- 1:31….. Johns Baptism
e- 1:31…..Nature of it ‘Water’
A- 1:32…..John’s Witness “The Spirit”
B-c-1:33….. “I knew Him not”
d- 1:33…..Christ’s Baptism
e-1:33….Nature of it “Spirit’
A-1:34…..Johns Witness “The Son of God”

Ellis Skolfield has an article posted at the following website:

http://www.ellisskolfield.com./downloadable-books.shtml

the example from the Gospel of John was taken from the Companion Bible:

http://www.companionbiblecondensed.com/
lightshine

Postby lightshine on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:28 am

Hi- I think the chiasm may be the key to understanding Daniels 70 'sevens' .
Chiasm is pronounced kee-ah-zum: Key the sum

Jamie
lightshine

Postby YeshElsm on Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Sorry that I missed out on all the discussion. For some reason the website does not alert me to new posts to this thread or mail in my inbox. While I have not read over everything completely, I will this evening. I will see Pastor Biltz this week and I will pass it on personally for you.
YeshElsm

Postby pegmo on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:48 pm

So could someone clarify for me where in Daniel they talk about 2300 days/nights? That number doesn't ring a bell for me.....
pegmo

Postby YeshElsm on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:34 pm

The passage can be found in Daniel 8:13-14

Jamie,
So are you suggesting that this date in 2009 will be the Abomination of Desolation? When the Antichrist causes the sacrifice and oblation to cease? If so then I see a couple of problems. First we know that the Abomination of Desolation happens 3.5 years before Christ's Second Coming (Sep. 2015, speculatively). If so that is well short of 2300 days. Second, Daniel 8, is clearly speaking about Alexander the Great and Antiochus Epiphanes. Interestingly enough, 2300 days is how long Antiochus' persecution lasted against the Jews.

I'm not saying your findings are not significant, I just can't see the dates working with the start date of the Great Tribulation.

2300 days = 6 1/3 years - Time of Desolation
1260 days = 3 1/2 years - Time of Great Tribulation

If I missed something let me know.

I really did like what you found concerning Chiasm and Bifid. That is very helpful.

Now if Sep 23, 2015 is the day of Christ’s return I think we will have to have a signed Peace agreement by Oct 20th of this year; which is still possible. If that happens on October 29th, WATCH OUT!

Josh
Last edited by YeshElsm on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
YeshElsm

Postby lightshine on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:49 am

Hi Josh,
I appreciate your looking over the Chiasm, and passing it on to Pastor Biltz!

What I’m suggesting is that the abominations that cause desolation are the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. They are constructed in the period of years in the middle of the 70th ‘seven’, with the Al-Aqsa Mosque being completely rebuilt and the Dome of the Rock repaired in the years 750AD-753 AD, the midpoint of the 70th ‘seven’. My study notes for this are on my other computer- I’ll see if I can get them from there to here-

One of the Bifids I’m working on has to do with the 2300 evenings and mornings. It is very interesting that Antiochus Epiphanes persecution of the Jews lasted 2300 days! Do you have any historical information on that time period?

October 20- isn't that the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles?
Jamie
lightshine

Postby pegmo on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:13 am

Thanks you for the scripture reference YeshElsm! :grin:
pegmo

Postby lightshine on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:32 am

These are some of my notes on the abomination of desolation:

Study notes: Daniel 9:27
Greens interlinear Hebrew:
And he shall confirm a covenant with the many week one. In the half the week he shall make cease sacrifice and offering. And a wing upon as abominations. A desolator even until end and that which was decreed shall pour out on the desolator.
Greens translation:
And he shall confirm a covenant with the many for one week. And in the middle of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the offering to cease; and on a corner of the alter, desolating abominations, even until the end. And that which was decreed shall pour out on the desolator.
Stones edition:
He will forge a strong covenant with the great ones for one septet; but for half of that septet he will abolish sacrifice and meal-offering, and the mute abominations will be upon soaring heights, until extermination as decreed will pour down upon the mute (abomination)
KJV:
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
[in the Hebrew text the word ‘week, or weeks’ is never used. It is always ‘seven or sevens’
Matthew24:15-KJV- when ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place………
Mark 13:14-NIV- but when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not………
Combined reading:
And he shall (confirm, forge) a (strong) covenant with the (many, great ones) for one (week, septet). (In the, but for, for) the (half the week, middle of the week, midst of the week, for half of that septet) he (shall make cease, shall cause, will abolish) sacrifice and (meal) offering (to cease). And (a wing, on a corner of the alter, upon soaring heights) (mute) abominations, desolating abominations, abominations ) (even until the end, until extermination, until the consummation) [and that was (decreed, determined)] shall (pour out on, pour down upon, ) the (desolator, mute abomination, desolate)
Alternate reading-thru the lens of history:
And he shall forge a strong covenant with the great ones for one septet (seven). For half of that septet he will abolish sacrifice and meal offering. And on a corner of the alter the mute, desolating abominations will be upon (the) soaring heights, until the extermination that was decreed shall pour down upon the desolator.
‘And he shall forge a strong covenant with the great ones……….’
The identity of ‘he’ is often debated. IMHO this is in the spiritual realm, with the ‘great ones’ referring to the ‘gods’, often called ‘mighty ones’, all of whom belong to S.a.tan. -the answer might be found in the sud level of study, something I’m not prepared to do.

History: ‘For half of that septet…….’
when the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD Temple sacrifice and offering ended. During the Bar Kochba revolt in 132-135, the Jewish people were (presumably) able to worship in some way while Kochba was in control of Jerusalem. When the Persians conquered Jerusalem in 614, they were initially favorably disposed to the Jewish population and even installed a Jew, Nehemiah ben Hushiel ben Ephraim ben Joseph, to rule the city. This favor was short-lived. It was not until the Muslim armies from Arabia conquered Jerusalem in 638, that the Jewish people established a new Jewish Quarter in Jerusalem and synagogues were built, including one known as ‘the Cave’ which was located under the Temple Mount, at the point along the Western Wall closest to the Holy of Holies. [‘Fight for Jerusalem’ by Dore Gold] There have been no sacrifices or offerings since 70AD, and no worship on the Temple Mt. for the Jewish people since the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mos que were constructed.
Desolating abominations…..
Abominations is always plural in Daniel. This indicates that there are more than one. These abominations are also called ‘mute’. The word ‘desolator’ in Greens translation is a noun. It is also indicated that these abominations are ‘on a corner of the alter’, on the ‘soaring heights’. There are two mute structures on the Temple Mount [the soaring heights]. They are the Dome of the Rock, located on what was the court of the gentiles, and the Al-aqsa Mosque, constructed over the location of the Holy of Holies, which is also where Abraham built an altar to sacrifice Isaac.[Gen.22:9] [‘The False Prophet’ by Ellis Skolfield] This is confirmed by Matt. 24:15- when ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place………
[Skolfield note]: ‘Jerry Landay in his book, The Dome of the Rock p.18 records that when Khalifah Omar entered Jerusalem in 639 AD, he was met by Sophronius, Bishop of the Jerusalem church, who showed him around the city. Seeing the temple mount (then in rubble), Omar declared that he was going to build a memorial to Muhammad on the original site of the temple of God. Sophronius exclaimed in horror, “Verily, this is the Abomination of Desolation as spoken of by Daniel the prophet, and it now stands in the holy place.”
lightshine

Postby YeshElsm on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:39 am

lightshine wrote:The fulfillment of this vision is in the form of a Chiasm.
The first 69 ‘sevens’ (7 ‘sevens’ and 62 ‘sevens’) have been fulfilled, with the account given in the Bible.
The middle ‘seven’ ( one ‘seven’) has been fulfilled in post Biblical history.
The second 62 ‘sevens’ have been fulfilled in history
Six of the final 7 ‘sevens’ have been fulfilled in history.

I found it particularly interesting that the period of years in the ‘middle of the week’ are from the death of the prophet Muhammad, until the occultation of the Madi. And in the middle of that the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque!

A-seven sevens= (49 yrs) from the decree to build the wall [444 BC] to the completion of the wall [396 BC]

Temple built and dedicated
B – sixty-two sevens –plus the seven sevens= sixty-nine weeks (483 yrs) the
‘Annointed One comes’-
‘Annointed One cut off’- and has ‘nothing’- The Cross [33AD]
-( 69 ‘sevens [444BC-33AD]’)

(one ‘seven’) [33AD-1539AD]
C-70 AD…. Jerusalem captured, Temple destroyed, exile begins
D-132-135 AD…Bar Kochba captures Jerusalem,
Rome recaptures Jerusalem, Jews expelled.
E-614 AD…. Persians conquer Jerusalem
F-629 AD….Byzantium captures Jerusalem
G- 632 AD…Prophet Muhammad dies
H- 638 AD…Arab-Muslim armies conquer Jerusalem
I-685 AD- 705 AD…Dome of the Rock Al Aqsa Mosque
(746 AD-.Al Aqsa Mosque completely destroyed by
earthquake, Dome of the Rock damaged))
J-750-53 AD- Al Aqsa Mosque completely rebuilt
(mid-point of one ‘seven’)
I-780 AD….Al –Aqsa Mosque repaired
H- 868 AD….Muhammad Al Madi’s occultation
G -1099 AD...Crusaders conquer Jerusalem G-
F-1187 AD….Saladin defeats Crusaders, captures Jerusalem
E- 1229 AD….Crusaders recapture Jerusalem
D- 1260 AD….Mamlucks capture Jerusalem
C- 1516 AD…..Jerusalem captured, under rule of Ottoman Empire
(one ‘seven’[33AD-1539AD[)

( 69 ‘sevens [1539AD-2015AD]’)

B-sixty-two sevens- [1539] Suleman rebuild walls, seals shut the East gate.
Jewish people begin to come back to the land of Israel- circa. 1850…….
British Gen. Allenby captures Jerusalem from the Ottoman Empire:1917
Holocaust: 1938-1945
State of Israel restored: 1948
A- seven sevens= (49 yrs) from Jerusalem captured by Israel, [June 7, 1967], rebuilding of city begins
to the Feast of Tabernacles-[Sept 28,2015]

Can you exlain how the period from 33-1539 is a seven.
YeshElsm

Postby lightshine on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 am

Hi Josh, heres the math:

1539 minus33 = 1506
1506 divided by 7 = 215.1428571
215 times 7 = 1505
.1428571 times 7 = .99999997
.99999997 =1 year (the middle year?)
1 plus 1505 =1506.
1506 divided by 2 = 753 ( the middle year)

I wasn’t content with this so I wanted a ‘witness’

33 times 7 = 231
231 divided by 2 = 115.5
.5 plus .5 =1 (middle year?)

I needed one more ‘witness’

1506 divided by 2 = 753 ( the middle year)
753 – 115.5 = 637.5 (638 AD- Arab-Muslim armies conquer Jerusalem)
753 plus 115.5 = 868.5 (Twelver Shi’as believe the Mahdi was born in 868 AD)

These seemed like significant events to me, but its not as straightforward as I would have liked. As I’m typing this I notice that I have the death of Muhammed as the beginning of the middle period. According to the equation, it should be the 638 AD date. Okay, okay, I see what I did-(just thinking out loud) I used the 750AD date –beginning of the rebuilding of Al-Aqsa- as the center date. –more math:

868AD minus 632AD = 236
236 divided by 7 = 33.71428571
236 divided by 2 = 118
750AD minus 118 = 632 ( death of Muhammed)
750AD plus 118 = 868AD

Now my head hurts.

Jamie.
lightshine

Postby lightshine on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:19 am

About the sevens- (from ‘The False Prophet’ by Skolfield)

“Everywhere in the Old Testament, except in the book of Daniel, the Hebrew words ‘shavuot’ or ‘shavua’ are used to express a seven or a week. However, in Daniel an unusual word for seven is used: ‘shavuim’, the masculine plural form of ‘shavuot’. This plural form appears ONLY in Daniel, and even here, ‘shavuim’ is used only four times, three of which are in the 70 ‘sevens’. The 70th week is not just one week of years- it is a plural of weeks of years or a multiple of weeks of years. Dr. David Lurie , in ‘The Covenant, The Holocaust & The 70th Week’ concluder that since ‘shavuim’ is plural it demands to be multiplied by something. In the Levitical code, the LORD initiated a cycle of 50 years: seven weeks of years followed by a special year of Jubilee. Within that cycle each seventh year was a sabbatical year:
The Levitical Code”
1-seven years
2-seven weeks of years
3-one unique year of Jubilee.

Daniels 70 sevens:
1-seven weeks of years, seven ‘shavuim’.
2-62 more weeks of years, 62 ‘shavuim’
3- one unique multiple week, one ‘shavuim’

The numeric progression in the Levitical code and in Daniel’s 70 seven are identical.”

This is actually the Hebrew word I was researching when Josh’s 62 weeks and the Chiasm lit up my mind!

Jamie
lightshine

Postby savedbygrace on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 am

Wow... and I never thought complicated math applied to anything in real life unless you were going to be an engineer... :grin:

BTW, I tend to agree with the sabbatical year and jubilee year cycles. It looks like we have just entered a new one this Rosh Hashanah, with the lunar eclipses in 2015-2015 being a jubilee year.... could that be the beginning of the new millennium under Christ???
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby Pretzelogical on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 am

Thank you Lightshine for hurting your head over it for us! For me, as one of a more simple mind, I find the following approach to scripture more direct and fully contained in scripture without a large body of knowledge of history required for understanding God's word. This appeals to me, personally, but does not discount your work! The compliment between the two of you is compelling. I am posting most of the page as the explanation is thorough and beneficial in reflecting your work, in my opinion.

http://expressright.com/weeks.aspx

The Seventy Weeks
Daniel 9:24-27
© 2008 by Stephen Amy
...we follow the words of the angel Gabriel, we learn about the unfolding of events that will attend the consummation of God's program to redeem mankind. Most noteworthy about the prophecy is the fact that the angel points to a specific future event (future to Daniel's time) from which a measured amount of time will pass until the Messiah first appears. Also important, especially to the study of Revelation and end-times, is the last verse of the prophecy, which reveals details of the seventieth week, the last seven years of the prophecy’s 490 years. One's understanding of that verse determines one's understanding of the events that will precede Christ's second coming, and the chronology of events in the book of Revelation.
...But while the Bible does not mention a seven-year tribulation, it repeatedly references a yet unrealized 3 1/2 year period of tribulation that immediately precedes the promised coming of the Lord (Dan.7:25; 8:13-14; 9:27b; 12:7, 11, 12; Rev. 11:2, 3, 12:6, 14, 13:5).

...Here we establish that the first half of the seventieth week is historical and fulfilled in the 3 1/2 year public ministry of the Messiah from His baptism to the crucifixion. The second half of the seventieth week is yet future and unfulfilled. This last 3 1/2 years is the time of the great tribulation.
Verse 24
"Seventy weeks are decreed upon your people and upon your holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy."

The word translated “week” is literally “seven.” Seventy weeks is properly seventy sevens. The sevens should be understood as periods of seven years, and the seventy sevens as 490 years because:

• The context of Daniel's prayers and reasoning are in terms of years. (Dan. 9:1-2 cf. Jer. 25:11, 29:10)
• When Daniel wants us to understand seven as referring to seven days, a regular week, he uses the word "day" with seven. (Dan. 10:2-3, "three units of seven days", lit. Hebrew)
• Other time-significant passages in Daniel that deal with the time equivalent to the last half of the seventieth week are in terms of years. (7:25; 12:7,14)

The years of the prophecy are solar years (365.25 days/year). The Hebrew calendar was directly inspired by the Neo-Babylonian calendar which correctly reconciled the difference between lunar and solar years. A year to Daniel, living in the Neo-Babylonian Empire, was solar, not lunar. Some commentators have proposed lunar years (360 days/year). However, there does not seem to be any compelling reason for viewing years in this way.

The events listed in verse 24 are all to be fulfilled within the time frame of the 490 years. In other words, each of these events must be fulfilled at some time while the 490-year clock is running: (1) to finish transgression and to make an end of sins; (2) to make reconciliation for iniquity; (3) to bring in everlasting righteousness; (4) to seal up vision and prophecy; and (5) to anoint the Most Holy. As we shall see, some of the errors of understanding occur out of neglect for the sense of this verse. See Illustration:

The Seventy Weeks of Daniel. [Reconciliation view]
Verse 25
"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem to Messiah the Prince, shall be seven sevens, and sixty-two sevens: it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troubled times."

Gabriel tells Daniel when the prophetic clock is to begin running. However, conservative scholars are divided between at least three different decrees as the one meant by Gabriel. The decree of Artaxerxes to Ezra (Ezra 7:11-26, c. 458 B.C.) appears to be the most likely starting point of the 490-year period. This preference is based on the wording of this decree, Ezra's comments (Ezra 9:9), its early date and harmony with dates in the life of Christ. Also proposed are: (1) the decree of Cyrus, 538 B.C. (Ezra 1:2-4; 6:3-5); and (2) the decree of Artaxerxes, 445 B.C. (Neh. 2:5-8, 17-18).

"To Messiah the Prince" has been interpreted variously as referring to (1) Christ's birth, (2) the beginning of Christ's public ministry, and (3) Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem before His crucifixion. The second one, which cites the beginning of Christ's public ministry at His baptism in A.D. 26, appears to be the most accurate interpretation because it is from this point that:

• Jesus is presented, and recognized by some, as Messiah. (John 1:29, 41; 4:25-26; Luke 4:21)
• The promised kingdom is presented as being at hand. (Matt. 4:17, 23)
• Jesus announces, "the time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)
• The Father and the Holy Spirit confirm the identity and ministry of Jesus publicly. (Matt. 3:16-17)

A total of 483 years (7 sevens and 62 sevens) had to elapse before the appearance of Messiah the Prince. Starting from 458 B.C. and counting 483 years brings one to A.D. 26, the historically accepted year for the baptism of Jesus and beginning of His public ministry. (It is important to note when counting between B.C. and A.D. that there is no year "0" between 1 B.C. and 1 A.D.)

The period of 483 years is broken into 49 years (7 sevens) and 434 years (62 sevens) probably because 49 years would elapse from the decree until Jerusalem was completely rebuilt. Then an additional 434 years would elapse before the arrival of Messiah the Prince.

Verse 26
"And after the sixty-two sevens shall the Messiah be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even to the end shall be war; desolations are determined."

"After the sixty-two sevens" logically places the events of this verse sometime in the final seventieth week. Any other proposal violates the plain sense of the text. This is important to note because some expositors insist that the seventy-week clock is interrupted at the end of the sixty-ninth week, leaving the entire seventieth week future and unfulfilled. However, note that “after the sixty-two weeks” is the same as saying "after sixty-nine weeks" (because the sixty-two weeks of years followed seven weeks of years). Also, “after the sixty-ninth week” is logically sometime in the seventieth week, certainly not sometime during or at the end of the sixty-ninth week. ("After" is not the same as "at the end of.") [If you say you will be in town some time after Sunday, then I am expecting you Monday at the soonest!]

The events of this verse, Messiah being cut-off (killed), occur after the sixty-ninth week, but certainly within the framework of the seventy weeks because the angel said that "reconciliation for iniquity" would occur during the 490 years. The Messiah made reconciliation for iniquity necessarily in the only remaining time, the seventieth week.

The fact that Messiah is cut off in the seventieth week agrees with the statement in verse 27 concerning Messiah putting an end to sacrifice. (See discussion in verse 27).

If, as some have proposed, an event of this prophecy occurs after the end of the sixty-ninth week but not in the seventieth week, then such an event logically would fall in a proposed period of time between the sixty-ninth and seventieth week. This would place the event outside the seventy weeks, thus contradicting the angel’s prophecy that the events of verse 24 would occur during the seventy weeks.

"Shall the Messiah be cut off, and will have nothing" predicts the crucifixion of Jesus.

"The people of the prince who is to come" is probably a reference to the Roman army which destroyed Jerusalem in A.D. 70. These people are to be distinguished from the Jews, who are referred to in verse 24 as "your people."

"The prince who is to come" is better interpreted "a prince." The reference is indefinite and defined only by the phrase "who is to come." The Roman Emperor, Vespasian, under whose authority Jerusalem would be destroyed, is likely the person in view. To propose that this is the "little horn" of Daniel 7 or the "beast" of Revelation 13 is insensitive to the fact that no points of identity exist either in descriptive words or actions between this "prince" and the little horn or beast.

"Verse 27
And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that makes desolate; and even to the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate."

"And he shall make a firm covenant" is probably, "And he shall confirm the covenant" (KJV). "He" refers to the Messiah, the antecedent subject of verses 25-26. Some see "prince who is to come" as the antecedent of "he," understanding both as referring to the little horn or beast. But "prince who is to come" was used in verse 26 to define the people who would destroy the city and sanctuary, and did not form the subject of any part of the preceding verse. Some reject the Messiah as the antecedent of "he" because they are not certain that Jesus made or confirmed any covenants. However, the little horn and beast could be rejected on the same basis since only this verse is used to hypothesize that the little horn or beast will make a covenant. In fact, when Jesus was baptized and began to proclaim that the kingdom was at hand, he was causing to be realized a promised, prophesied, and covenanted event (cf. Isa. 11:1-5, 9:6, 52:13, 53:1-12, Jer. 23:5, Zech. 11:10-12).

In Zechariah 11:10-12, the Messiah in His first advent is in view, and the Messiah "breaks" a covenant because of the behavior of the "sheep." In this passage the Messiah is betrayed for thirty pieces of silver and killed (11:13).

"Covenant" (Dan. 9:27) is not a newly introduced covenant, but "the covenant" (Hebrew). The fact that the covenant is "confirmed" is further notice that this is a covenant spoken of elsewhere in Scriptures. The proposal that the covenant mentioned here is a covenant made with Israel by the antichrist is a hypothesis, and is not presented or supported in any other Scripture.

"In the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease" refers specifically to the Messiah’s stopping all sacrifice when He voluntarily gave himself as a sacrifice for sin. Verse 26 views the Messiah's death from man's point of view, portraying it as murder. Verse 27 views the same event from the Messiah's perspective, an act of His will as He gave His life, putting the legal end to the sacrificial system. The sacrifice of God's lamb, the Messiah, occurred 3 1/2 years after His baptism, bringing the seventy-week prophetic clock to the middle of the seventieth week. The fact that the nation Israel continued to sacrifice after the death of Christ and until the destruction of the temple in A.D. 70 does not argue against the finality of Christ's sacrifice or that He put an end to sacrifice. (Following such reasoning, one may propose that the church was not the temple of the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts because the temple was not destroyed in Jerusalem until A.D. 70.)

The middle of the seventieth week arrests our attention unlike any other point in the prophecy. The event that begins the seventieth week, confirming the covenant, coincides with the beginning of Jesus' messianic ministry, covenanted by God to Israel. The event that marks mid-week, the stopping of sacrifice and grain offering, coincides with the crucifixion of Jesus, the Lamb of God, and ultimate end toward which all other sacrifice pointed.

In the middle of the seventieth week, when Messiah is executed, the advance of the seventy-week clock is stopped, leaving the last half of the seventieth week some time in the future. This is required by Daniel's repeated prophecies of an unfulfilled 3 1/2 years in the future when the Messiah comes to quell the ambitions of the little horn, accomplishing events of the seventy-week prophecy (7:8-25; 8:9-26; 12:5-13). The clock is stopped in the middle of the seventieth week because the specific accomplishments of the Messiah during the future 3 1/2 years are among those listed by the angel as occurring during the seventy weeks (9:24). "To bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy” (9:24) are events inside the time frame of the seventy weeks. But these grand events are yet future, and follow the end of the 3 1/2 year career of the little horn (7:23-28).

There is repeated reference in Scripture to a 3 1/2 year period of time yet future during which the events of the end-times will take place. On the other hand, there is a lack of any prophetic discussion which points to a seven-year period of time or any signal of its beginning.

"And upon the wing of abominations" begins to describe the last half of the seventieth week. When the Lord Jesus answered His disciples' questions regarding His coming, He pointed to "the abomination of desolation...spoken of through Daniel the prophet" (Matt. 24:15). Conservative scholars generally agree that the appearance of the abomination of desolation marks the beginning of the last half of the seventieth week. But, it is instructive to note (Matt. 24:15) that the Lord pointed to this because the first half of the seventieth week, fulfilled during the 3 1/2 years of His earthly ministry, was about to end with His impending crucifixion.

If, as some have asserted, the crucifixion marked the end of the sixty-ninth week, leaving the entire seventieth week in the future, and, if verse 27 describes activities of the antichrist (making a covenant with Israel and then breaking it in the middle of the week), then we would expect Jesus to point to these unfulfilled events in the first half of the seventieth week when He was asked by His disciples for "the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age" (Matt. 24:3). Yet he did not make any such reference, nor did any New Testament writer.

"One who makes desolate" appears to be a reference to the "little horn" of Daniel (7:8, 8:9), "beast" of Revelation (Rev. 13:11), and "abomination of desolation" referenced by Jesus in the Mount Olivet discourse (Matt. 24:15). It is when the "abomination of desolation" stands in the "holy place" —God's place—that disciples are to recognize the beginning of the end. The apostle Paul refers to the same individual in his second letter to the Thessalonians (2 Thess. 2:3), calling him "man of lawlessness," "son of destruction," "who exalts himself so as to seat himself in the temple of God, displaying himself that he is God.”

The position that would make the whole period of the seventy weeks past and fulfilled must deal with the problem that all the events prophesied by the angel have not yet happened, specifically, “to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy."

The position that makes the entire seventieth week future has the problem of placing the crucifixion outside any part of the entire seventy-week prophecy, at a time between the sixty-ninth and seventieth week. Consider the following illustration:

The Reconciliation position: (1) keeps all of the prophesied events within the seventy weeks; (2) accounts for the repeated reference in Daniel and Revelation to a yet unfulfilled 3 1/2 year period of end-time tribulation; and (3) accounts for the answer of Jesus to His disciples wherein He points them to the abomination of desolation.

Conclusion
When Jesus was crucified, 3 1/2 years of the seventieth week of Daniel’s prophecy were past. The prophetic clock was at the middle of the seventieth week. Jesus told His disciples to look for the abomination of desolation as the sign of His coming because that is all that remained of Daniel’s prophecy.

We are therefore not surprised to find repeated reference in the book of Revelation to a future 3 1/2 year period of time that follows a desolation perpetrated by the end-time ruler

Also, these eclipses point to the Feast of Purim, 3.5 years before the last eclipse in the tetrad as possibly fitting with the time of the AC demanding to be worshiped.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42139

Thanks again for posting your work!
(Haha SBG - my hubby, an engineer, will enjoy this thread tremendously!)
Pretzelogical

Postby Kathe on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:13 am

El Gallo wrote:It seems to me that Biltz's theories will be watched for some time. Now I have a request for the moderators. It would be fantastic if the people well versed in this material could post a permanent (or at least until, and if, these theories are disproven) posting that, in easy to read bullets, lists (1) the major Jewish feasts; (2) their religious and prophetic meanings; (3) the eclipses associated with them through 2015; and, (4) the significant date counts from one feast to another (2300.1150, etc.)

Please this would be terrific. Kind of like cliff notes that we could refer to. Thanks in advance!!
Kathe

Postby lightshine on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi pretzelogical, thanks for the encouraging words! What got me started with history and prophecy was Isaiah 46: 9,10-
“Remember the former things of old: for I am GOD, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet don, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,, and I will do all My pleasure:

Every time I found all the details of a fulfilled prophecy, and found how exactly it matched with Gods Word, I was thrilled! Walked around praising Him, sometimes in tears! This is the first time I’ve looked toward future fulfillments. Pastor Biltz discoveries just resonated with me. I thought: it would be just like God to do that! I have always believed that as the time for Christ’s return approached those of us who were really watching would be given some indication- okay, I’m totally overwhelmed!

Thanks for the info you posted. I always consider all points of view- this article is going in my files-

Jamie
lightshine

Postby Pretzelogical on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 pm

It is always encouraging to hear how God's word gives understanding! I also was influenced by Isaiah 46:9.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43844

Stephen Amy, the author of the article I pasted above, posts on this site as lambslave if you would like to contact him, or follow his threads. There is much more at his website as linked with the previous post.

To me, these eclipses signal the "season" as the appointed time to be watching. Pastor Biltz on youtube is making an impact with those whom I send the links.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=o
Pretzelogical

Postby lightshine on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:37 am

Hi ncneezer- I’ve been re-reading all the posts and you wrote-

According to Hebcal.com, June 7, 2009 is the 15th of Sivan. The same calendar declares May 28, 2009 (the 6th of Sivan) to be the first day of Shavuot. How are you determining which day is the correct date for Pentecost?

I just found out yesterday that the date Israel celebrates the Six-Day War is the 7th of Sivan. May mean nothing, but interesting to me.

Jamie
lightshine

Postby YeshElsm on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:25 am

Does anyone know what Strong's #2015 is in the Greek?

Epiphaneia

Do you know what Epiphaneia means?

Appear, Appearing:

Eng., "epiphany," lit., "a shining forth," was used of the "appearance" of a god to men, and of an enemy to an army in the field, etc. In the NT it occurs of
(a) the advent of the Savior when the Word became flesh, 2Ti 1:10;

(b) the coming of the Lord Jesus into the air to the meeting with His saints, 1Ti 6:14; 2Ti 4:1, 8;

(c) the shining forth of the glory of the Lord Jesus "as the lightning cometh forth from the east, and is seen even unto the west," Mat 24:27, immediately consequent on the unveiling, apokalupsis, of His Parousia in the air with His saints, 2Th 2:8; Tts 2:13.* [* From Notes on Thessalonians, by Hogg and Vine, p. 263.]

Lets take a look at the range of numbers between #2008 and #2015

2008 - ἐπιτιμάω - to tax with fault, rate, chide, rebuke, reprove, censure severely
2009 - ἐπιτιμία - punishment
2010 - ἐπιτρέπω - to permit, allow, give leave
2011 - ἐπιτροπή - permission, power, commission
2012 - ἐπίτροπος - a steward or manager of a household, or of lands
2013 - ἐπιτυγχάνω - to attain to, obtain
2014 - ἐπιφαίνω - to appear, become visible
2015 - ἐπιφάνεια - an appearing, appearance

I realize Strong's Concordance is not an inspired book but it would not surprise if God manipulated the numbers in such a way as to reveal or confirm something amazing like His second coming.
YeshElsm

Postby nonymouse on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:48 am

Question: If eclipses occurred in 1949-1950 (and not 1948 when Israel was reborn as a nation), why place so much importance on 2014-2015 (i.e., instead of 2013, the previous year, and end of the 7-year ENPI).
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby savedbygrace on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:35 pm

It is my understanding the eclipses occurred on the next jewish calendar year following both Israel's rebirth in 1948 and the six day war in 1967. It seems the eclipses will also occur the next jewish calendar year following the end of the ENP in 2013. Seems to be a pattern of some sort, but kind of throws a monkey wrench into the idea that these signs are to be used as a sign for the rapture. Especially if the ENPi is actually the 70th week.
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby ncgeezer on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:12 pm

savedbygrace wrote:It is my understanding the eclipses occurred on the next jewish calendar year following both Israel's rebirth in 1948 and the six day war in 1967. It seems the eclipses will also occur the next jewish calendar year following the end of the ENP in 2013. Seems to be a pattern of some sort, but kind of throws a monkey wrench into the idea that these signs are to be used as a sign for the rapture. Especially if the ENPi is actually the 70th week.

The eclipses in 1967 were on April 24, 1967 and October 18, 1967 -- one before the Six Day War and one after the war.

Which the monkey wrench disrupts is, shall we say, yet to be determined. Perhaps both, perhaps one and not the other, or possibly neither.
Amos 3:7 (ASV) Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.
ncgeezer

Postby lightshine on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:53 am

I don't know if this helps keep track of upcoming dates but here we go:

2008 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/April 5 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/April 19 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/April 20 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/April 21 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/April 25 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/June 8 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Ethanim-Tishri Moadim/Feasts
Tishri 1/Sept. 29 Yom Teruah/Trumpets (sundown)
Tishri 10/Oct. 8 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Oct. 13 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Oct.19 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Oct. 20 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)
2009 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/March 25 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/April 8 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/April 9 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/April 10 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/April 14 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/May 28 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Tishri 1/Sept. 18 Yom Teruah/Trumpets (sundown)
Tishri 10/Sept. 27 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Oct. 2 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Oct. 8 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Oct. 9 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)
2010 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/March 15 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/March 29 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/March 30 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/March 31 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/April 4 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/May 18 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Tishri 1/Sept. 8 Yom Teruah/Trumpets (sundown)
Tishri 10/Sept. 17 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Sept. 22 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Sept. 28 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Sept. 29 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)
2011 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/April 4 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/April 18 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/April 19 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/April 20 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/April 24 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/June 7 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Tishri 1/Sept. 28 Yom Teruah/Trumpets (sundown)
Tishri 10/Oct. 7 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Oct. 12 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Oct. 18 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Oct. 19 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)
2012 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/March 23 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/April 6 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/April 7 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/April 8 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/April 12 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/May 26 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Tishri 1/Sept. 16 Yom Teruah/Trumpets (sundown)
Tishri 10/Sept. 25 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Sept. 30 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Oct. 6 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Oct. 7 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)
2013 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/March 11 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/March 25 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/March 26 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/March 27 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/March 31 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/May 14 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Tishri 1/Sept. 4 Yom Teruah/Trumpets (sundown)
Tishri 10/Sept. 13 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Sept. 18 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Sept. 24 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Sept. 25 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)
2014 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/March 31 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/April 14 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/April 15 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/April 16 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/April 20 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/June 3 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Tishri 1/Sept. 24 Yom Teruah/Trumpets sundown
Tishri 10/Oct. 3 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Oct. 8 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Oct. 14 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Oct. 15 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)

2015 Day
Aviv-Nisan Moadim/Feasts
Aviv 1/March 20 Rosh Chodesh Aviv (sundown)
Aviv 14/April 3 Pesach/Passover (sundown)
Aviv 15/April 4 Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown Full Moon)
Aviv 16/April 5 Bikkurim/Firstfruits Omer Count Begins
Aviv 21/April 9 Last Day Chag Matzoth/Unleavened Bread (sundown)
Sivan (3rd month)/May 23 Day 6 Shavuot/Feast of Weeks (sundown)
Tishri 1/Sept. 13 Yom Teruah/Trumpets (sundown)
Tishri 10/Sept. 22 Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown)
Tishri 15/Sept. 27 Sukkot/Tabernacles-First Day (sundown Full Moon)
Tishri 21/Oct. 3 Sukkot/Tabernacles Last Day (sundown)
Tishri 22/Oct. 4 Shimeni Atzereth/Great 8th Day (sundown)

Jamie
lightshine

Postby YeshElsm on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:36 pm

If anyone is interested in following my blog please visit me at www.joshuaelsom.blogspot.com In the coming days I will be talking about some of the older posts that I have posted here on Fulfilled Prophecy as well as some more very interesting information. Hope to see some of you there.

Josh
YeshElsm

Previous

Return to SIGNS