plague of mice

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Re: plague of mice

Postby Jay Ross on Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:08 pm

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/you-cant-escape-smell-mouse-plague-biblical-Proportions-overruns-eastern-australia

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2021/ ... -australia

https://grandmageri422.me/2021/03/24/yo ... australia/

Apparently Australia has a problem with mice

RT

In our Wheat growing belt, mice can breed quickly into plague numbers. It has been a recurring issue since the 1800's. The Plagues are killed of by the cyclic weather patterns of booms and bust. Good weather leads to bumper crops which in turn allow the mice to breed in the spring but with the next of the harvest, the mic plague tends to disappear until the next planting season where the mice plague apparently reappear. Drought over two or three years is our friend with respect to controlling the number of mice that survive during the periods of drought.

In the USA the mice issues are controlled by the severity of the winter season and by how much snow falls in the mice prone areas.

It seems as if people in the USA are grasping at straws to justify their arguments that Christ's second advent is in our very near future and the cyclic mice plague in Australia therefore must be a confirmation sign that their understanding of the imminent second advent must be soon.

People are seeking Christ here and seeking Him there, and the devil is dancing with joy at our foolishness.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby Exit40 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:06 am

AUSTRALIAN officials are killing millions of feral cats by airdropping frozen sausages laced with poison across the Outback.

Snip... Queensland veterinarian Katria Lovell told the newspaper: "Australians have a huge appreciation for our natural fauna. It’s sort of what we’re known for...

"I think there is a general feeling that something has to be done."

Continues

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Jay Ross on Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:18 pm

Exit40 wrote:"I think there is a general feeling that something has to be done."

David, you are right. The size of these cats are getting, they are becoming dangerous to everyone/thing.

My belief is that all feral animals in Australia, should be rapidly injected with lead.

Cat, Dogs, horses, goats, donkeys, pigs, carp, mice, rats, Indian Miner birds, foxes, rabbits, hares etc. are on my list.

Even our native Dingos were are introduced animal, brought in by an invading people many years ago. It is related to the Asian wolf.

The rise in maritime vessels world wide has introduced many invasive marine animals and species into the ports that they have visited.

Houston, we really have a problem produced by "caring" people thinking that they were doing the right thing without knowing the consequences of their actions.

Consider the consequences of the relationship we, collectively, want with God, which is not the relationship that He wants with us, but the collective always dominate.

Shalom

PS: - Would/should I dare suggest that people can also become feral in certain instances through their actions and beliefs.
Jay Ross

Postby Exit40 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:17 am

Jay Ross wrote:PS: - Would/should I dare suggest that people can also become feral in certain instances through their actions and beliefs.

Many nations that import goods have an uptick of non native species. In some areas it is also a plague. The US certainly does.

RE feral people, I think that some, if not many, already are.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:30 am

It seems as if people in the USA are grasping at straws to justify their arguments that Christ's second advent is in our very near future and the cyclic mice plague in Australia therefore must be a confirmation sign that their understanding of the imminent second advent must be soon.

People are seeking Christ here and seeking Him there, and the devil is dancing with joy at our foolishness.

You know Jay it sounds a bit like you are calling me a fool, I understand that the reason there are so many mice in Australia is because they had a bumper crop, and that these cycles come and go, they did however say it was the worst plague of mice they had ever seen. I did watch the videos and read the article.

That being said I do believe that the return of Christ is imminent, for many other reasons.

I also don't think the devil is dancing because people are seeking the return of Christ, it is not foolishness to await our Lord's return with eagerness.

Romans 8:22–25
22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
23 And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.
24 For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one also hope for what he sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.

Hebrews 9:28
28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

The verse you reference is talking about following after false Christs
Matthew 24:23–24
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.
24 “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

We aren't being misled to seek false Christs, we eagerly await our true Savior, Jesus Christ.

Shalom

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Jay Ross on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:05 pm

RT

My pastor, last Sunday, said that people see what they want to see in the scriptures. He is a Preterist, and when he preaches, I hear his Preterist views coming through his sermons. Yes he preaches a salvation message which is good to see and hear, but his comments with respect to Prophetic Scriptural understanding leaves much to be desired by myself.

He recently was preaching a series of sermons on the Book of Romans and he chose to ignore/leave out of his sermon the Roman 11:25-26 verses which tell us when all of Israel will be saved. His understanding borders on replacement theology. Some theologians with particular biases, also suggest, that New Covenant theology borders upon Replacement theology as well.

There are people who are compiling data on earthquakes looking for the earthquakes that will herald in major End Time events, but from my reading of the scriptures, the signs of turmoil within the peoples of the earth gives a far better indication of End Time prophecies being fulfilled, i.e. the turmoil of events in the 20th centaury that also lead to the remembering of Babylon before the Lord so that Babylon will receive God's wrath during these end times and the partitioning of Jerusalem into three areas that then come under the control of Britain, Jordan and the UN.

The events that have been occurring in the USA and are developing within Australia is because the USA and Australia both invaded Iraq to heal the land rather than to destroy the land, and when God then turned to the Persians people of today to bring God's wrath onto the Land of Babylon, i.e. now known as Iraq today, both countries also opposed God's plan and fought against ISIS in an attempt to stop Babylon experiencing God's wrath at this time.

Until Australia repents of our sins in joining the many countries that invaded Iraq in the Coalition of the Willing in 2003, our fate is sealed in the prophetic word that our country will be filled with a people who are like locusts and that these people will raise up a shout over our land. The events of recent years in the USA confirm that this will be our fate also and that as a nation we will suffer the consequences of our willingness to turn away from God. In our silence, we "Christians" joined in the sins of our respective country's government leadership in invading Iraq to heal the land. This story is told in Jer. 50-51, and it tells us who the fourth and fifth segments of the Statue prophecy are.

I agree with you that we should be praying and watching God bring forth the signs of the End Times during this present time just before the end of this present time.

Yes, I agree that the mice plagues are getting bigger just like the area under wheat is getting bigger over time as more ground is ploughed for planting. But the memory of people today, only goes back to the progressive events after WW2. The memory of the devastating mice plagues before WW2 no longer exists in their minds.

We are advised to remember our history, because nothing is new under the sun, because, if we consider our past history, we may be able to avoid the past mistakes and event re-occurring during our present times. The Book of Judges recounts this fact well.

As for considering you to be foolish, may I state that we are all foolish with regards to matters of our heart and desires.

It is important that we be prudent in our study of the scriptures so that we will be considered worthy in the things that we we do and believe.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby Jericho on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:42 pm

We as humans have a very limited perspective. We can see what's behind us but we can't see what's ahead of us. All we can do try to predict what will happen. For that reason we often can't see the forest for the trees. It's like walking down a long hallway. All we see is what's in front of us, but it isn't until we turn the corner that all is revealed to us.

This can make it difficult to read the signs of the times. In World War 2, for instance, many thought Hitler was the anti-Christ and the tribulation had begun. I can certainly understand that thinking given the circumstances. If I were alive then I might have thought the same thing. The point is we don't know what we don't know.

It "looks" like we are fast approaching the tribulation, but looks can also be deceiving. What we can't anticipate are the sudden wildcard events that can change things in an instant. Who foresaw the fall of the Berlin Wall and the subsequent end of the USSR and Cold War? It happened suddenly. The enemy can't always be triumphant, so don't be surprised if God plays a wildcard.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Return to SIGNS