What they are calling Christmas Star

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

What they are calling Christmas Star

Postby ToledoDebbie on Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:12 pm

I am a little surprised that no one here considers this "great conjunction", or so called Christmas Star a prophetic sign? I think that it certainly could be based on the timing. I don't know how to interpret what it could be a sign of, but, it is certainly another sign in the heavens, along with the blood moons, eclipses, etc. It was amazing, I have some pictures but, this site doesn't allow me to post them. There are many on the web though from all over the world.
ToledoDebbie

Re: What they are calling Christmas Star

Postby 1whowaits on Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:01 pm

i believe this likely is a prophetic sign. Using the resources of Bullinger's 'witness of the stars' and the 'Biblical Astronomy' site, Jupiter is associated with God the Father, Saturn is associated with Satan, a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn depicting a confrontation between God and Satan (and there was war in heaven- Rev 12). Interestingly this conjunction took place on the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year, the time of greatest darkness. This conjunction took place in the region of the constellation Capricorn, which Bullinger describes as the prophecy of the promised deliverer.

The depiction would appear to be of a confrontation between God and Satan, during the time of greatest darkness, but with the deliverer nearby, the promised One is near.

Also during this month as i remember the moon came between the earth and Venus (an occultation or eclipse) and a solar eclipse occurred in one area. Jesus is pictured as the 'sun of righteousness' in Malachi, and is also associated with Venus, the bright and morning star. Genesis states that God created 2 lights, a greater one to rule the day and a lesser one to rule the night. The ruler of darkness is associated with Satan, so Satan may be associated with the moon (the moon god of Islam).

The moon, the evil one, obstructs the light of the sun and Venus, the righteous Son, but it is a temporary darkness, eventually the light comes forth and the darkness is no more.
1whowaits

Return to SIGNS