Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Postby Ready1 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:17 pm

American pastor Andrew Brunson, whose new book shares his gripping story of being held as a political hostage for two years in Turkey, told Fox News about a dream he had in prison in December 2016 that he fears has proven prophetic in recent days as Turkey has launched a brutal assault in northern Syria.

"My goal is about declaring who Jesus is and not getting involved in politics, but this is the dream God gave me, and I think it's relevant to what's happening now," said Brunson. "In the dream, Turkey, Iran, and Russia began to move together in a very dark alliance," he shared.

Brunson woke up from the dream sweating and gasping for air. He later told his wife, Norine, she had to get him out of the Turkish prison before it came true, but it was very counterintuitive. Turkey and Iran had been historic enemies and Turkey and Russia were on opposite sides of the conflict in Syria.

More...
Just observing.

E.
Ready1
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am
Location: Central Cal

Re: Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Postby Ready1 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:23 pm

It appears that President Trumps policy has brought an evil triumvirate closer together in Syria.

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Just observing.

E.
Ready1
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am
Location: Central Cal

Re: Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Postby Jericho on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Ready1 wrote:It appears that President Trumps policy has brought an evil triumvirate closer together in Syria.

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.


I am not a fan of Trump's foreign policy regarding Syria, but in all fairness Turkey has been realigning itself since Erdogan came to power. Regardless, prophecy will come true and the Magog alliance is coming together.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
User avatar
Jericho
 
Posts: 4712
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Tx

Re: Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Postby Mark F on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:47 am

Jericho wrote:
Ready1 wrote:It appears that President Trumps policy has brought an evil triumvirate closer together in Syria.

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.


I am not a fan of Trump's foreign policy regarding Syria, but in all fairness Turkey has been realigning itself since Erdogan came to power. Regardless, prophecy will come true and the Magog alliance is coming together.

I surely don't know the country like you, but they had been quite moderate until he began to re-islamise the country am I correct?
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Find a seven year covenant Jesus makes with anybody plainly stated in Scripture.
Mark F
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Postby Jericho on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:12 am

I surely don't know the country like you, but they had been quite moderate until he began to re-islamise the country am I correct?


I am not an expert on the matter, but yes. After World War 1 the Ottoman Empire was defeated and Kemal Atatürk began a series of reforms to secularize and Westernize Turkey. He even went so far as to outlaw Islamic names and garb. Imagine anyone doing that today. So it had been a moderate country and friendly toward the West until Erdogan came to power. Ever since then Turkey has become more Islamic. Word is he wants to revive the Ottoman Empire.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
User avatar
Jericho
 
Posts: 4712
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Tx

Re: Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Postby extravagantchristian on Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:27 pm

People have always speculated that America wouldn't be involved in the end times, since we aren't mentioned along with any of the countries in Ezekeil 38-39.

Now we see America leaving the equation, right as the armies begin to surround Israel. Allowing Russia, Iran and Turkey to fill the void.
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian
 
Posts: 3537
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:44 am
Location: KS

Re: Andrew Brunson, talks of 2016 prison dream in Turkey

Postby Jay Ross on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:39 pm

extravagantchristian wrote:People have always speculated that America wouldn't be involved in the end times, since we aren't mentioned along with any of the countries in Ezekeil 38-39.

Now we see America leaving the equation, right as the armies begin to surround Israel. Allowing Russia, Iran and Turkey to fill the void.


But America is mention by Jeremiah in Jeremiah 50-51 with the president being called the king of the north leading a coalition of nations into Iraq/Babylon, but instead of destroying the land of Babylon, the Coalition of the nations tried to heal the land of Babylon by the introduction of democracy into the governance of the country of Iraq.

The coalition of Nations is also referenced in Daniel 2's statue prophecy.

Shalom
Jay Ross
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 am


Return to SIGNS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest