JR03, The second vision

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Re: JR03, The second vision

Postby GodsStudent on Wed May 01, 2013 12:00 pm

JR: I have read your vision in the past, but after the thread getting a new post and opening it to see what was said recently, I went back and read your vision again. I had, in some places, a few things that came to mind as I read your vision this time. Strange, as in the past, I didn't have these thoughts, and certain newer information I have now. My comments are inserted in color below as I copied and pasted this part from your OP:

Frame 1 Vision

I am standing in a field and I look up to the sky. I see four fuzzy black objects coming from four different directions. They align themselves above me, at a great distance. They appear in the following pattern;

Ravens, biblically, are associated with death and bleakness. It started me that you OP said you later identified these black objects as ravens. My interpretation of this was not the same. As I read your post, I knew these to be the hovering craft that I saw on Edisto Island, SC. I've posted about those hovering craft and there are many youtube videos of these craft. I did not have the means or wherewithall at the time to videotape the craft my husband and I watched hover for about 15 minutes, but as soon as I read your statement about these objects, I strongly felt your story was describing the craft that I saw.

They then split in half and go to the four opposite sides of the horizon. They then appear in the following pattern;

From these eight positions, a slow darkness begins to appear, moving very slowly towards the center of the sky. Like if you were slowly coloring in the sky with a charcoal pencil from these eight points. The vision stops here. It is just the beginning. The darkness is slowly forming from these points.

Frame 2 Vision

I am with my wife, we are talking about this sign at some new home of ours. Everybody is talking about this sign. and I tell her that I personally witnessed it, though it is not clear to me if everybody saw exactly what I saw. People are very excited about it and seem to be drawn to a city for some unknown purpose. We see people walking pass our home, going towards this unknown city and we join them. We arrive at the city and my wife finds out that they are all gathering to go on some kind of ship together (plane or ship I don’t know). We have gathered together in some kind of mall or station. My wife informs me there are separate accommodations for male and female, and that we are on the same ship, but are to be housed in different areas of the ship. The idea appears to be that we are to go on this ship to go to God. I conclude that this is stupid. First of all, I am not going to be separated from my wife, secondly God does not need me to get on a ship to go to him. He will get me when He is ready. We leave the group and go back home.

As I read this, I understood it to be alien (my assessment is demons masquerading as what people would call aliens). It is more than likely that the same black crafts you saw hovering are a part of these ships you describe and the people are excited because these very powerful spiritual beings have shown up here on our planet. The Catholic church, and very much the Jesuit sect of the Catholic Church is being said to be anticipating the arrival of these "aliens." There are two or more threads here on FP that link to programs about the Catholic Church, the Jesuits, and their excited anticipation of these beings....Rick Wiles hosted one of these programs on his show (Trunews) and I think Sid Roth did another (theres a link on FP about this one). Maybe listen to these programs to see if the Holy Spirit moves with respect to your vision and what these people are talking about???

Frame 3 Vision

My wife and I are back in our home. It is a nice stone cottage in the country, reminiscent of Ireland. We start a fire in the fireplace and settle in. I look out the window and see a woman we refer to as mother. She is not my actual mother, nor is she my wife’s. I sense she is older than us, and that my wife and I are older. She has red curly hair poking out from underneath a scarf in her hair. She is dressed in a fashion common to people who live in the country (a skirt with layers of sweaters for warmth). We are older, but not decrepit. I surmise some where between ten and twenty five years older, that would make me between 52 and 67. I tell my wife that I see ‘mother’ and that I am going to go out and say hello to her and let her know we are back. I go outside and call to her, as she approaches, I notice that the stones of the cottage are on fire. It is not a consuming fire, but flames are blazing from the stone. This does not alarm me, my wife is in no danger, but the woman picks up a hose and squirts a milky water onto the cottage to hide or douse the flames. This does not bother me either.

Frame 4 Vision

I am at a bookstore with a young boy. I do not know who the boy is. There is another man, perhaps the owner of the store, there. He is of Arabic descent, he has dark hair and a full beard. We are talking about all the goings on, the craziness of peoples actions since the sign in the sky. For some reason we begin talking about if we are in the great tribulation and I begin to explain to him what the signs of the great tribulation are. I tell him about the sores on the skin, and I tell him about his eyes darkening and no longer being able to see clearly. I realize I am saying this to him, as if he was personally going to go through it and I attempt to tell him he is going to hell. I say I attempt to say it, because I have every intention of saying it, but when I open my mouth the words come out very slowly and in a distorted manner. I find this troubling, not to be able to say the words and I notice that some books have been knocked down to the floor and the man is on his knees, presumably to pick up the books. I stand there wondering why I can no longer speak and why those words came out so distorted and apparently incoherent to the man. I then realize that the man is not picking up the books, but he is staring at me in absolute horror. He is on his knees looking at me with his hands covering his head. He has a look of horror on his face. I wonder, what is his problem? I then recognize that the boy is at my feet, he is also on his knees, but his back is to me and I can not see his face. I realize that he is scared and I crouch down to put my arms around him and to comfort him. As I am crouching down I realize why the man is looking at me the way he is.

The man has the mark and is under strong delusion. The man cannot understand what you want to say to him, and it is too late for him, but there will be those who do not take the mark who will understand, but who are not saved, yet, even at this point.

Well, I know I haven't said very much here, but as I read and these things I seemed to understand as though I were following along in a book,.... I wanted to document my understandings.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby JR on Wed May 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Abiding,

Long time no hear.

Yes, it is quite possible to be figurative as you indicated. My only sense of action, is to try to get a secure / safe place to live. One that I can share with my extended family and friends. That is one reason I was eager to leave California. That motivation would be consistent with what you indicated.

JR

:angel:
JR

Postby JR on Wed May 01, 2013 5:29 pm

GodsStudent,

Also, long time no hear.

It could be as you described. The first 2 frames have always been the most obscure for me. Perhaps they will make more sense as time goes by and as more 'facts' are revealed. The last 2 frames are the ones I have always felt to be completely certain of. I don't doubt my understanding of any of the frames, I just think there are pieces missing. You might be filling in some of those missing pieces.

I guess as I look at current events, the islamic control of people spreading (even in the U.S.) and the evil nature of humans today, I am just more and more certain that this will come true. I am still not close to that perceived age. It seems like it is at least 10 years away still. The original post here was nearly 7 years ago and my vision is now 12 years old.

I will keep you all posted and I really appreciate your input.

JR

JR

Postby Reverend R.G. Myers on Wed May 01, 2013 10:12 pm

JR, I truely believe the visions you are having or have had, are being sent to you for a reason, what that reason is only God knows. I have read your visions and see some literal and symbolic details. The vision of the cottage I believe can be symbolic or literal. It appears to me that you are viewing it as literal. If the spirit is telling you or you are feeling that you need to get away from California, then you should go with it. My spirit, or gut feeling, tells me you are on the right track. I have had a few visions myself but mine deal with the old earth passing away and the new earth coming into being. God is giving you these visions for a reason. I believe the reason is for you, and for whoever you choose to share these visions with. I find your visions truely interesting and believe that each part of the visions you have had will become clear to you as time grows closer to the return of our lord. God Bless.

One other thing, you mentioned that the human nature is becoming more evil. I cannot agree with you more. Lately I have been feeling that the Holy Spirit is slowely moving away and the evil one is moving into position. I think it will not be much longer before society falls to pieces. Wars, rumours of wars, famine, disease, pestilence, and many more are becoming prevelant by the day.
Reverend R.G. Myers

Postby daffodyllady on Thu May 02, 2013 6:12 am

You might even build it yourselves.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby JR on Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 am

Reverend R.G. Myers,

I have moved out of California. I do believe that things will be falling apart in my life time. Economically there is no way to avoid it at this time. When welfare is cut back, we will see the type of violence we already saw in Greece. It is just human nature. This is why getting away from places like LA seemed like a good idea. California also has issues with water and you can go without food, but you can not go without water.

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words and as one just noted, perhaps I will build that home. The message about the flames on the house, but not consuming the house, was truly indicative of the Holy Spirit, but it was obviously about safety and security too. Thanks for pointing that out.

JR

JR

Postby water on Tue May 28, 2013 7:02 pm

It is almost time. When it begins, it will unfold faster than any of us could have imagined. It will not be pretty for those not already prepared when the downpour begins. Though it will unfold quickly, I think it will seem otherwise, sort of like watching a car wreck or some other serious tragedy occur - they happen in an instant, but it seems like slow motion.

Just like JR says above, when the government money stops flowing - welfare, social security, paychecks to government workers...this list is very long...extends to government contractors and all those supplying them - what follows will shock everyone. I believe the mess will be multiplied many times for those in the U.S. because we simply have not had to do without, for the most part. Most people in this country cannot imagine going to a grocery store or Walmart and seeing empty shelves. Our generation has never seen such a thing in this country. The first few drops of rain that begin to fall will empty the shelves.

Other than the Department of Homeland Security protecting the government, there will not be enough police to manage the waves of craziness nearing our shores. Seriously, just think about the madness and violence that occurs on Black Friday (or whatever the name of that shopping day near Christmas is). That is just a pointless venture into excess and materialism. Imagine what it will look like when basic needs are scarce.
Now is the time to be the Sons of Issachar - 1 Chronicles 12:32

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
water

Postby JR on Wed May 29, 2013 9:43 am

I deal with distribution and manufacturing businesses. What people do not realize is that manufacturing is down to really low levels in the US. Any kind of demand, like panic buying, will empty shelves. Once that happens, the law of supply and demand comes up. That will drastically increase the costs to consumers, which will trigger inflation that everyone fears. When you add this to foreign own companies in the US, like Smithfield Foods being purchased by China, they will have little ability to react to US demand. Grow your own. Stock pile what you can and be ready, the US house of cards can only go down from here and it will be ugly. I wish I had better news, but I agree with Water, it is going to get dangerous really quick when it happens.

JR

Postby JR on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Still doing well and still looking for answers. We have finally found a great church and good Godly friends. This is really home now.

Be well.

JR

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:47 am

Great news, JR. I reread your post above from spring last year. Was wondering what is happening now in manufacturing...is it happening at an even slower pace now?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby JR on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 am

Godstudent,

All 3 of the last Fed manufacturing zones reported lower numbers in this last reading. Only God knows why this is not crashing yet. Make the most of the time we have, for as long as we have the time. Be well.

JR

JR

Postby daffodyllady on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:50 pm

God spoke to me last week and said to learn how to live without electricity. I was seeking direction from Him as to how to build the cabin on my mountain land. He said not to live without electricity yet, but to learn how to live completely independent of electricity.
The very next day, I saw this special on Fox News:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbRnJTm_o58

The next day, God told me to start paying attention to current international developments. Immediately, Russia started getting involved in the Ukraine.
And US-Russian relations are today becoming more strained, over Russia moving in and taking over the Crimea region of Ukraine.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... e/5922731/

I'm watching. And praying. And I know... it won't be long now.
And it's going to get bad, fast.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:02 am

Daffodyllady, there is another woman who has received similar instructions from God to live "off the grid" as she puts it. She lives in my area and is facing tremendous legalities and fines for code violations from the city. The city has capped her sewer system since she hasn't paid any utilities for years and has even requested the post office not deliver mail.

She has authored several books so I thought you may be interested in her story and the obstacles she's facing.

http://www.offthegridstory.com/

And:

In a Cape Coral duplex, Robin Speronis paints her life much like she paints her walls. In quotes and colors, in rosy hues of reds and oranges, yellows and greens. Her freedom exists on the fringes. The 21st-century pioneer manifests her own destiny believing God gave her the message to become self-reliant, not dependent on the grid.

Speronis lives without power or running water.

link
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:05 am

P.S. If this topic continues (living off the grid), I'll move it to a thread of it's own if you'd like so as not to interfere with JR's topic.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby daffodyllady on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:10 pm

hmm. Abiding, I'd like to reply, since you seem to think I said God told me to live "off the grid" ... (He didn't--please reread my post)... but all I can do is to thank you for the link, and move on (like the county wishes Speronis would). I guess I'll find another place to talk...
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Sorry if I misunderstood, daffodyllady. I thought living without dependency on electricity was the eventual goal you spoke of. And I equate that with the term "living off the grid" and thought you might find some of her experiences over the past several years helpful in your journey.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby daffodyllady on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 pm

No. I only feel God is instructing me to learn how... because the time is coming that I will have to know.
Daffodyllady
daffodyllady

Postby sacredcowbasher on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi JR
I read through your thread and have recently come back to the board. I remember reading it a long time ago, but didn't remember the vision. I appreciate you and that you have documented and shared this with us. Thank you. I will add my comments on what I see your vision to be.

Frame 1 It seems like the eight fuzzy dark objects may represent spiritual wickedness in high places, the rulers of the darkness of this world etc. Their control over the nations will be increasing.

Frame 2 Wondering if this could be pretty simply something like this: You and your wife are in your new home in Idaho discussing the vision and what those on the board were saying about it. The people on the board on heading for the city made without hands.

Then you and your wife meet neighbors or people in your area that are going to a certain church. Your go for a while and decide you don't like it.

A different take on this part would be an actual cruise vacation that you decide is not to your liking. If it is this, it would have to be Christians, because you noticed that they are going to a city.

Frame 3 You may have an elderly neighbor that is not as mature of a Christian as you and your wife. When you go out to talk with her, I'm thinking the flames you see over the cottage but not burning anything up, reminds me of Mose's burning bush experience. This is where Moses got his direction as to what he should do. He got his marching orders so to speak. I think at this point you are going to receive from our God what you are to do. Your elderly neighbor is trying to douse the flames because she doesn't understand or doesn't believe God has spoken to you. This does not bother you however.

Frame 4 You may be in a library and no doubt it is significant, everything is a vision, from my experience, always has significance. I only had one vision which lasted about 30 seconds, but have had several dreams of God. Could it be you will write a book that God will use to reach or teach people?

I think that the man you were talking to may represent the muslim nations and their soon demise. You were talking about end time events like the great tribulation when you were not able to speak much. You saw books on the floor indicating an earthquake or serious bombing, maybe nuclear. The horror on his face might indicate how serious it will be.

I see the boy on his knees is getting saved, which may represent his generation when these things begin to happen. You are comforting him and assuring him. Maybe this is what you will be called to do since you say that you had some coaching experience in your past.

Want to note something about the stone cottage. Things do not have to be exactly like you saw in a vision when it comes to pass. I think like Abiding suggested, it is symbolic. It shows you and your wife's maturity. Gold and silver and precious stones will survive the fire that will test our work. Wood, hay, and stubble will not.
sacredcowbasher

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 am

daffodyllady wrote:No. I only feel God is instructing me to learn how... because the time is coming that I will have to know.

I have really been thinking about this all weekend, and even talking with my husband about it. Since I have the same thing going on with me, I am in the mindset of being prepared to do that (water is at issue where I live, so I have focused on resolving that part of the instruct to be prepared to live without power to pump my water into the house).

Long story short, last night something was really troubling me about this. If, for example, all will be able to see the two witnesses, for example...it is assumed this would be done with power to transmit physical pictures. Then, the AOD, we will see it....the man of sin being revealed.

It's most astounding to me how this will be accomplished without power....so, what do you think about that?

Abiding...I hope you don't move this discussion as it's flowing right where it is. :mrgreen:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby JR on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

sacredcowbasher,

I like your spin on getting my instructions at the time of the flaming stone cottage. I have always taken it as His protection during the darkening times. Separately, another man had a vision of me being set in motion by God, at the oceans edge. I do believe I have been set aside for some work, I am just not sure what.

I am confident on my interpretation of this vision. The understanding was immediate. There is room for minor clarifications and nuance, but the basic interpretation is solid.

I will hopefully be meeting with my new pastor this week on this subject. It is my first time talking about this up here. To date, I believe I have only spoken face to face to about 20 people about this vision. I am still stuck with trying to figure out what to do with this info. Each month it seems like we get closer and closer. Over the 13 years now, I have had no reason to doubt this is coming our way. Just more and more confirmation.

Thank you all for your input. Be well.

JR

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:37 am

GodsStudent wrote:Abiding...I hope you don't move this discussion as it's flowing right where it is. :mrgreen:

Fine with me, GS. Unless I hear differently from JR...
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby JR on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Still alive. Started a ministry and God is still good. If Water is still around, reach out and say hi, I have an update on your word of knowledge.

JR

JR

Previous

Return to SIGNS