The Mark?

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

The Mark?

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:11 pm

mrgravyard49

Re: The Mark?

Postby 1whowaits on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Rev 14 indicates that those who take the mark and worship the beast will be 'tormented with burning sulfur... forever and ever..' It appears that those who take the mark are eternally condemned to the Lake of Fire, there is no chance of repentance.

At this time people take marks and worship Satan but if they repent and accept Christ they can still be saved, up until the time they die. It would then seem unlikely that just getting a tattoo or a chip and worshiping Satan's representative by itself would eliminate the opportunity to repent and accept Christ. There would appear to be something more, something that changes an individual into something that can never repent or accept Christ.
1whowaits

Postby SueAnn on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:25 pm

1whowaits wrote:Rev 14 indicates that those who take the mark and worship the beast will be 'tormented with burning sulfur... forever and ever..' It appears that those who take the mark are eternally condemned to the Lake of Fire, there is no chance of repentance.

At this time people take marks and worship Satan but if they repent and accept Christ they can still be saved, up until the time they die. It would then seem unlikely that just getting a tattoo or a chip and worshiping Satan's representative by itself would eliminate the opportunity to repent and accept Christ. There would appear to be something more, something that changes an individual into something that can never repent or accept Christ.

1whowaits, you have just articulated my thoughts better than I have ever been able to.
I, too, believe that the mark is not just a chip or a tattoo, but something that negatively impacts our Free Will to accept Jesus. For a while I have had the "instinct" that it is a DNA, chromosomal or physical change at the cellular level. Something physical that will change our ability to reason and make our own decisions.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby slick on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 am

Hello Gang,
Havent posted in awhile but still follow boards.....

The Chip Implant could very well be the immediate precursor to the the mark...however in and of itself at this time IS NOT because it is not mandatory or GOVERNMENT required....

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason GOD WILL SEND [b]upon them [b]a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but [f]took pleasure in wickedness.

This will be something that occurs in DIRECT allegience to The a/c and COMPLETE rejection of JESUS...
Regards,
Clarence
slick

Postby christian_m0mmy on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Wow, I was afraid to mention this on the board because...well yeah it's pretty sensational. DNA changing? yeah. I just watched a video series that describes this very thing.

Start at the bottom and work your way backwards. It is several hours long, but this man gives scriptural support to every one of his ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgkxVtdHaobhy5CVeF8Rsdg/videos
Col 2:6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

Col 2:6 You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following him.
christian_m0mmy

Postby 1whowaits on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 pm

God has allowed the worst of human sinners to repent and accept Christ, does that change during the GT? God does not change but can humans change?

There is much in popular culture regarding augmented humans, changed genetically in some way to have super-human powers, to become like 'gods'. Satan may offer a form of 'change' to people, to make them more than human, which may in reality make them demonic, sealed with a 'mark' confirming their change into one of Satan's offspring- 'I will put enmity between you and the woman, between your offspring and hers.' Gen 3.

Satan apparently does have offspring, and his offspring cannot receive Christ and the Holy Spirit.
1whowaits

Postby Mark F on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:21 pm

This makes me think of Genesis 6 and the "sons of God." I don't find that evil beings messing with DNA or something is too far from reality.

There is an odd passage in Daniel 2 that speaks of "they mixing with the seed of men", sounds like tom foolery to me.

Dan 2:41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.
Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.
Dan 2:43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

"They" cannot be the seed of men, so who or what is it? This is in the explanation of the colossus Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream....definitely end times application.
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Find a seven year covenant Jesus makes with anybody plainly stated in Scripture.
Mark F

Return to SIGNS