China building Superhighway toward Israel

Latest prophecy related news.

Postby st louis steve on Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:13 pm

West China Sees Superhighway Boom (2005/02/16)

China has made concerted efforts in recent years to construct highways in its western region. Weng Mengyong, vice minister of communications -- the ministry responsible for land transportation -- said that the total length of superhighway in the western region exceeded 7,000 kilometers as of the end of 2003, and would exceed 10,000 kilometers by the end of 2005.

http://in.china-embassy.org/eng/zgbd/t183573.htm
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them." [Revelation 9:13-16]
st louis steve

A Military Highway Across Asia and the Drying Up of the Euph

Postby st louis steve on Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:51 pm

A Military Highway Across Asia and the Drying Up of the Euphrates River

Another prophecy in Revelation declares that the Euphrates River will be dried up to allow this enormous army of two hundred million soldiers to cross from Asia to invade Israel: "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared" (Revelation 16:12). Throughout history the Euphrates River has been an impenetrable military barrier between East and West. However, the government of Turkey recently constructed the huge Ataturk Dam that can now dam up the waters of the Euphrates for the first time in history. The prophet John foretold a future military highway across Asia that would allow this astonishing army to march toward the final battle in Israel. John describes the building of this highway in these words: "The way of the kings of the east might be prepared" (Revelation 16:12). The Chinese government has spent enormous sums and expanded the lives of hundreds of thousands of construction workers building a military super-highway across Asia heading directly toward Israel. This highway has no economic purpose and no foreigners are allowed anywhere near this road. The highway has been completed through the south of China, Tibet, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. This curious prophecy about "the way of the kings of the east" is being fulfilled in the 1990s setting the stage for the final battle of this age. http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... ration.htm
st louis steve

Postby BeTheMoon on Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:36 pm

So if Turkey joins the EU, will Solana controll the Euphrates?
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

I'm not sure how everything will come together

Postby st louis steve on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:34 pm

I'm not sure how everything will come together, but it looks like it's started. Steve
st louis steve

St louis Steve

Postby pretribber on Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:54 pm

I always enjoy reading your posts. You must spend an insurmountable time searching for the information we all need to read and hear. I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work in helping to bring us the crucial information we need. God Bless you.
pretribber
Supporting Member

thank you

Postby st louis steve on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:07 pm

thank you, pretribber
st louis steve

Postby Chris on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:25 pm

Let them build this highway, it's all for making way for the kings of the East. ;)
Chris

Postby soonverysoon on Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:20 pm

There is another post on how Bush is building a highway across the US so that we can get shipments from the Far East through Mexico.

I wonder if this all fits together some how?

soonverysoon
soonverysoon

Return to What you think (About news)